Default Dear Valued Investor

Kames Investment International
    Kames House, 3 Lochside Crescent
    Edinburgh. Lothian EH12 9SA
    Kent, United Kingdom
    Email: info@kamesinvestmentsintl.com
    Phone: +44-203-389-7766

Dear Valued Investor,
    This is to inform you that our office has received the Draft Clearance Notification (DCN) from Swissquote Bank AG this morning. This bank is our paying bank in Switzerland and Europe in general. The bank contacted us this morning saying that the draft is ready for payment to the Beneficiary investor. They issued us the Investors Online Offshore Checking Account Set-Up code (01GlV7CODE91) which we are to send to (You) the investor with which you are to communicate to the bank to enable them establish this account on your name. This code is to identify that you are an investor with Kames Investment International as the bank does not open an Online Offshore Account for anybody without verifying the customers’ source of fund.

You are to contact the bank with the information which I have provided you in this email. You are to email them and request for an instruction on how to open an online checking account with the bank. You are to inform them of your request to set up an online banking account with them as a KAMES Investor. Below is the Bank contact detail. Please contact them using the email in the detail below.
    ----

Swissquote Bank AG
    Schützengasse 22-24
    8001 Zurich, Switzerland
    Email: info@swissquoteonline.com

Contact Person: Michel Plug
    (International Correspondence Department)

-----
    You are to contact the bank through the email address below providing them the Account Set-Up Code. You are to send this requirement to the bank for their verification and also request that they should inform you of the steps and requirements to open an account with their bank.

The Bank Contact email again is: info@swissquoteonline.com

The payment and release of your fund will have to be under the KAMES Investment payment policy. Under this policy, the Investor (you) are required to open a checking account with our paying bank where your money is to be released from. The moment the investor opens this checking account, you are to provide the account information to KAMES Investment International. KAMES Investment will then transfer the money released from your KAMES Draft Deposit Account to the account where your draft was cleared to your Personal Checking Account that you will open with the bank. Once this money is deposited into your new account, it is now left for you to decide if to handle the transfer of the money to your personal account in your country or to operate the account as an offshore account with the bank. Operating an offshore account with the bank will mean that you meet up with the banks required banking criteria. Please notify us the moment you have contacted the bank.

We also regret to inform you that we have appointed a new fund manager for you. His name is Mr. John Beltis, He will contact you to establish communication with you for proper introduction as your new fund manager when ever your Fund manager has left us to meet you in United States as he earlier said. He will take over from your present fund manager the moment he resigns as he has informed the company. This change of Fund manager became necessary when we received the confirmation from our Admin Department that your Fund Manager will be terminating his work with us on/before Friday 28th of December 2018 depending on the calendar schedule for this week. Thank You.

Yours in service
    Kirstie MacGillivray
    Consultant Relations BII
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Investment Scam: INVESTMENT PROPOSAL

Dear Sir/Madam,

INVESTMENT PROPOSAL.

I wish to use this medium to solicit your support as a foreign partner, to assist my client and I. Presently, I work for a UK based consulting firm in my capacity as the Operations and Business Development Manager and has been on this job for 10 years now. I am on Commission Agreement with this company which is not suitable for my living as far as global recess is concern; I have given my company many customers across the globe, but got nothing to show for it in return for my hard work and dedication.

Recently however, an opportunity came to me through a client who is a retired bank director from the Central Bank of Republic Du Benin-Cotonou .He is an old man of 80 years and has given me the mandate to invest the sum of ($15Millon) Only on the condition that I can manage this fund in a viable venture for his grandchildren. But I have decided to put you as my boss in my company that we can manage this fund for him he trust me. He has signed an agreement for me that this fund will be in our possession for 10 years investing the fund in any sector of economy and we have our own percentage too.

I want to do this without the knowledge of the firm in London, and I have also submitted a letter of resignation to my company, because if I bring this opportunity to them again they will not compensate me. What I need from you is that I will use your name as my boss so that this man can release this fund to both of us, He only want to see your name as a foreigner. This does not require any Experience from you I will do everything in the transfer of the fund and all documentation with the assistance of the lawyer so that everything will be legal.

PLEASE YOU SHOULD TAKE NOTE OF THIS MESSAGE. I DON’T ASK YOU FOR MONEY OR SEND MONEY TO ME. I am only to clarify this for you to understand the genuity of this partnership, and nothing will be done until the both of us meet PHYSICALLY I will details you the meeting place and position of this fund, Once I receive reply from you I will fly from united kingdom to meet the Old man so that we can conclude things with him .

If you are intrested send this information as below:

Your full name------------------------
    Your direct Mobile Number----------------
    Your Address-------------------
    Your Identification papers------------------
    Your Age/Gender----------------------------

EXPECTING YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE.

Regards
    George Adams

=================================

Received: from server.mjxdz.com ([113.98.52.150]); Fri, 7 Jun 2013 23:07:03 -0700
    Received: from User ([41.71.210.9]) by server.mjxdz.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Sat, 8 Jun 2013 14:00:47 +0800
    Reply-To: <georgeadams797@gmail.com>
    Subject: Re:INVESTMENT PROPOSAL.
    Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 22:05:37 -0800
    Return-Path: <georgeadama110@gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <SERVERsFmShG3ESvUC900004221@server.mjxdz.com>

Default Interested To Invest In Your Country. (GOLD DUST AND FUND)DUST AND FUND)?

I saw your profile and decided to communicate you over this project. Firstly, I must notify you that internet is not the right place to discuss this proposition. On this ground, it becomes unavoidable that a meeting should be schedule to enable us have a face to face business discussion. Sincerely speaking, i need no education to understand the reason why people finds it extremely difficult in trusting strangers in this wicked world. It is not my duty to blow my trumpet but trial will surely convince you on how transparent, honest and absolute truthfulness i am in this project and i can't wait to prove to you the authenticity of this deal beyond any reasonable doubt. I believe in practical view ad demonstrations.

let me start by introducing myself officially. My name is Dr. Mrs. Ada Emillia Ahmed Bin Venezuela Citizen married to Libyan and wife of late Retire General Ahmed Diko Bin, who was shot dead during the civil war in Libya. ,My late Husband was Financial adviser and business associate with Mr.Saif Al-Arab Gaddafi that deals in Crude Oil lifting, Gold Dust/Bars situated in Tripoli-Libya. I was married with 6 kids,two boys and four girl.I lost my two daughters during Libya War last year. it was a terribly situation for me and my Family Right now in the Bani-Walid.

What am seeking for is nothing but a trust worthy fellow who will assist me in getting the money into his company or private account for better investment. Somebody that can take us as sister, brother, mother and father. Ready to relocate us out of the Bani-Walid once the transfer of the fund is completed into your account or sale of the commodity. Can I rely on you?

For the purpose of clarity, I will ask you to kindly send me the feasibility study and business plan in the sector that you feel and knows that we can invest these funds wisely for the benefit of both of us.

Your indication of interest to this great opportunity proposal shall be highly appreciated as I will be glad to receive your response and answer to my email as below,

1 . I seeking that company or individual who have the ability to assist me for the transfer of the fund, invest and manage it.
    2. Do you have the ability to manage/invest?
    3. The fund will be transferred bit by bit into your account if you are ready and capable to handle it .?
    4. Do your account have the ability to accommodate the sum of $1Million above?
    5. The fund is completely out of Libya.
    6. What area of investment do you think this amount will be invested?
    7. Have you received money overseas before?
    8. The total cash is curretly secured inside Bank Vault out side Libya? The Gold Dust or Dore Bars is outside Libya too.
    I WILL NEED YOUR FULL NAME:
    I NEED YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS:
    YOUR CURRENT OCCUPATION AND POSITION IN YOUR WORK:
    YOUR DIRECT PHONE AND MOBILE::
    I NEED YOUR ASSURANCE THAT YOU MUST KEEP IT HIGHLY SECRET AND CONFIDENTIAL TO YOURSELF ALONE.
    I WILL BE GLAD TO KNOW THE AREA OF PROJECT OR BUSINESS YOU WILL WISH TO INVEST THE FUND ONCE BEING TRANSFERRED AS WE WISH TO RELOCATE TO YOUR COUNTRY TO HAVE PEACE AND BETTER LIFE UPON CONFIRMATION OF THE FUND TO YOUR CARE.

SECOND POINT
    A. Do you know or have idea of Gold Bar and Dust?
    B. Do you know any buyer who can travel down to where the Gold is lodged to enable him see, pick up sample for test Assay Report straight to the refinery to confirm the purity before discussing on the affordable price to be given.
    C. I seeking that Mandate/broker who can assist me to find buyer of below commodity.
    D. The buyer have to arrange for trip to where the Goods was located. This will provide him the avenue to take some sample for test Assay Result.
    a) COMMODITY: Aurum Uranium (AU)
    b) FORM: Gold Dust or Dore Bars
    c) PURITY: 93.5% minimum
    d) FINENESS: 22+ Karats minimum
    e) QUANTITY 550 kgs

Yours Madam Ada Emillia
    Email me back? drmrsemillia@superposta.com
    daemilliabin@yahoo.com

Default Attention

Re: Mutual Understanding

I came across your details and e mail contact where I was seeking for an investor/business partner.

I am interested to invest and partner in your business, with assurance that the security of my c a p i t a l will be there and also that this b us i n e s s tr an sa cti on will be kept very secret and c o n f i dential from any other person.

Please kindly get back to me with full details via email. I have Usd 98million that I want to invest in your country through you or your company.

NOTE THAT THIS MUST BE KEPT VERY CONFIDENTIAL.

May Allah bless you,

Mrs H.Alwaleed, (Wife of
    HRH Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal)

Received: from fep11.mx.upcmail.net ([62.179.121.31])
    Received: from edge04.upcmail.net ([192.168.13.239]) by viefep11-int.chello.at (InterMail vM.8.01.05.05 201-2260-151-110-20120111) with ESMTP id <20130620110337.IUAO2755.viefep11-int.chello.at@edge04.upcmail.net>
    Received: from User ([81.169.155.209]) by edge04.upcmail.net with edge id qb3C1l0364XLkKV03b3Dfm
    X-Authenticated-Sender: hanshoeven@upcmail.nl
    Reply-To: <1969843799@qq.com>
    Subject: Attention:
    Return-Path: <196909@qqmail.com>

Default From John Phillips

Hello,

I am a Civil Lawyer. I have a client that wishes to invest her financial estate in your Country. Can you be of Assistance as a Partner? I will give details when you reply. This transaction demands Absolute Secrecy from You. Please reply to my email address jphillipsfirm@aol.com Yours truly,

John Phillip.

Received: from las-mail.orcasnet.com ([69.194.128.174])
    Received: from localhost (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by las-mail.orcasnet.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 8D46E217927
    Received: from las-mail.orcasnet.com ([127.0.0.1]) by localhost (las-mail.private.orcasnet.com [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10024) with ESMTP id 4k-I7TBSpTj8
    Received: from john (tsrv.caribresorts.com [208.115.52.68]) by las-mail.orcasnet.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 917C7217944;
    Reply-To: < phillipsjfirms@admin.in.th>
    Subject: From John Phillips
    Message-Id: <20130618124206.8D46E217927@las-mail.orcasnet.com>
    Return-Path: <phillipsjohn379@yahoo.com>

Default Hello My Dearest, Please i need your help

Hello My Dearest, Please i need your help

Please permit me to introduce myself, i am Miss Anisa Ibrahim Coulibaly 23 years old female from the Republic of Ivory Coast, West Africa, I'm the Daughter of Late Chief Sgt. Ibrahim Coulibaly (a.k.a General IB ). My late Father was a well known Ivory Coast military leader. He died on Thursday 28 April 2011 following a fight with the Republican Forces of Ivory Coast (FRCI).

You can read more about my father in the link below:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...ahim-coulibaly

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which i am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father because my mother died during child birth and i was left alone with my step mother to take care of me. Meanwhile i wanted to travel to Europe, but she hide away my traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where i kept my father's File which contained important documents like the will and deposit certificate of my Father's fund which bears my name as the next of kin to inherit the money in his bank account. Now I am presently staying in the Refugee Mission Camp in Burkina Faso. I am seeking for long term relationship and investment assistance. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 11.5 Million in Bank Of Africa here in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin.

I have contacted the Bank to clear the deposit but the Branch Manager told me that my late father place an instruction on the deposited fund that i must present a foreign trustee who will help me in investment of the fund.

However, the manager advised me to provide a trustee who will stand on my behalf for the transfer of the fund. i wanted to inform my stepmother about this deposit but i am afraid that she will not offer me anything after the release of the money because she threaten to kill me.

Therefore, i decide to seek for your help in transferring the money into your bank account while i will relocate to your country and settle down with you. As you indicate your interest to help me, i will give you the account number and the contact of the bank where my late beloved father deposited the money with my name as the next of kin. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% out of the total money after the transfer for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment in any profitable venture which you will recommend to me as i have no idea about foreign investment. Please all my communications with you should be through email address for confidential purposes.

For more details, please contact me at anisaibrahim3@voila.fr

Thanks in anticipation of your positive response.

Yours sincerely
    Miss Anisa Ibrahim Coulibaly.

----- Mensagem encaminhada -----
    De: Anisa Ibrahim <anisa.ibrahim11@gmail.com>
    Assunto: Hello My Dearest, Please i need your help

Default Urgent reply on inestment fund-on covid-19

Investment in the United States:

I am a UK based financial consultant, and I got your contact from the London Chambers of Commerce and Industry. A client of mine from Jordan in the Middle East seeks for a foreign partner, specifically from the United States, who has the capability and capacity to handle a vast investment of US$125,500,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Five Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars). His interest is mainly in the following sectors:

1. Commercial Real Estate
    2. Oil and Gas
    3. Production
    4. Renewable energy/ Health sector
    5. Education
    6. Construction
    7. Hotel and leisure activities
    8. Mining, and Transportation.

My client wants guaranteed 5% Annual Return on Investmemt (AROI), and he wants these funds held and invested in the United States for a period of at least 10 years, he is also willing to offer you a one time fee of 10% of the total funds for your assistance and participation in this project. These funds are already deposited in a bank in Europe for subsequent transfer to the United States. More details shall me communicated to you if you indicate your interest in a return email.
    mabutdengjok@gmail.com

Yours faithfully,
    Mr. Andrea Van
    Director Business Relations Unit,

Received: from mail.facetohen.ga ([185.8.50.173]) by home with MailEnable ESMTP; Mon, 4 May 2020 14:14:45 -0700
    Received: from User (unknown [103.207.37.40]) by mail.facetohen.ga (Postfix) with ESMTPA id A5657482F; Mon, 4 May 2020 15:52:50 -0400 (EDT)
    Reply-To: <mrandreavan@gmail.com>
    Subject: URGENT REPLY ON INESTMENT FUND-ON COVID-19
    Date: Tue, 5 May 2020 20:37:31 +0900
    Return-Path: <admin@facetohen.ga>

Default I would really like to have long investment assistance with you, my love

Hello, my Love !
    I would really like to have long investment assistance with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here, I am Miss Shelly Marhevka Amion, 26 years old girl from Mali, the daughter of late prince Benard Amion, the deputy minister of national security under the leadership of president Amadou Toumani Touré. My father was killed by the on going rebels crisis in my country.
    I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of
    my beloved parents. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe but she hide away my passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my late father’s File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission in the Refugee in Lome, Togo. I wish to contact you
    personally for a long term investment assistance in your country. My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of

US$3,500,000.00

in a bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward to you the necessary information on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund, As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in the university. It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital, that is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.
    As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately, In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely, i am staying at the female hostel here in the camp.
    Please do keep this only to yourself and do not disclose it until i come over once the fund has been transferred.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response.
    Regards,

Shelly Marhevka Amion
    shellymarhevka2016@gmail.com

seekinglove Guest

Default I am yet to get your response

Am yet to get your response on my investment offer to you on Blockchain network marketing opportunity.
    J. Lucas.

=============================

Received: from mailsilver.0101host.com ([59.188.15.238])
    Received: from [74.208.82.242] ([74.208.82.242]) by mailsilver.0101host.com
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    Subject: I am yet to get your response
    To: Recipients <>
    Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 13:20:41 +0000
    Reply-To: jimluc423@aol.com
    Precedence: bulk
    Return-Path: <>

Default Mr. Clara Franklin, some of our clients evacuate majority of their funds

My name is Mr. Clara Franklin an Investment Attorney with a reputable legal & investment management firm. My firm mostly represents the interests of wealthy investors.

Due to the sensitivity of the position they hold in their society and the unstable investment environment of their country, some of our clients evacuate majority of their funds into more stable economies and developed nations where they can get good yield for their money.

A reserved client, whom I had personally worked with a few years ago with a proposal, recently approached me. What he request is an individual such as you, who will be willing to receive money on his behalf, and put it to good use for a period not exceeding 6 years for a start. The client has offered some terms which will be discussed when you show interest,

clarafrankline57@gmail.com

Sincerely,
    Mr Clara Franklin.
    ntluan@cantho.gov.vn
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines