Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Re:INVESTMENT PROPOSAL

Dear Sir/Madam,

INVESTMENT PROPOSAL.

I wish to use this medium to solicit your support as a foreign partner, to assist my client and I. Presently, I work for a UK based consulting firm in my capacity as the Operations and Business Development Manager and has been on this job for 10 years now. I am on Commission Agreement with this company which is not suitable for my living as far as global recess is concern; I have given my company many customers across the globe, but got nothing to show for it in return for my hard work and dedication.

Recently however, an opportunity came to me through a client who is a retired bank director from the Central Bank of Republic Du Benin-Cotonou .He is an old man of 80 years and has given me the mandate to invest the sum of ($15Millon) Only on the condition that I can manage this fund in a viable venture for his grandchildren. But I have decided to put you as my boss in my company that we can manage this fund for him he trust me. He has signed an agreement for me that this fund will be in our possession for 10 years investing the fund in any sector of economy and we have our own percentage too.

I want to do this without the knowledge of the firm in London, and I have also submitted a letter of resignation to my company, because if I bring this opportunity to them again they will not compensate me. What I need from you is that I will use your name as my boss so that this man can release this fund to both of us, He only want to see your name as a foreigner. This does not require any Experience from you I will do everything in the transfer of the fund and all documentation with the assistance of the lawyer so that everything will be legal.

PLEASE YOU SHOULD TAKE NOTE OF THIS MESSAGE. I DON’T ASK YOU FOR MONEY OR SEND MONEY TO ME. I am only to clarify this for you to understand the genuity of this partnership, and nothing will be done until the both of us meet PHYSICALLY I will details you the meeting place and position of this fund, Once I receive reply from you I will fly from united kingdom to meet the Old man so that we can conclude things with him .

If you are intrested send this information as below:

Your full name------------------------
    Your direct Mobile Number----------------
    Your Address-------------------
    Your Identification papers------------------
    Your Age/Gender----------------------------

EXPECTING YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE.

Regards
    George Adams

=================================

Received: from server.mjxdz.com ([113.98.52.150]); Fri, 7 Jun 2013 23:07:03 -0700
    Received: from User ([41.71.210.9]) by server.mjxdz.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Sat, 8 Jun 2013 14:00:47 +0800
    Reply-To: <georgeadams797@gmail.com>
    Subject: Re:INVESTMENT PROPOSAL.
    Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 22:05:37 -0800
    Return-Path: <georgeadama110@gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <SERVERsFmShG3ESvUC900004221@server.mjxdz.com>
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Hello My Dearest, Please i need your help

Hello My Dearest, Please i need your help

Please permit me to introduce myself, i am Miss Anisa Ibrahim Coulibaly 23 years old female from the Republic of Ivory Coast, West Africa, I'm the Daughter of Late Chief Sgt. Ibrahim Coulibaly (a.k.a General IB ). My late Father was a well known Ivory Coast military leader. He died on Thursday 28 April 2011 following a fight with the Republican Forces of Ivory Coast (FRCI).

You can read more about my father in the link below:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...ahim-coulibaly

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which i am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father because my mother died during child birth and i was left alone with my step mother to take care of me. Meanwhile i wanted to travel to Europe, but she hide away my traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where i kept my father's File which contained important documents like the will and deposit certificate of my Father's fund which bears my name as the next of kin to inherit the money in his bank account. Now I am presently staying in the Refugee Mission Camp in Burkina Faso. I am seeking for long term relationship and investment assistance. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 11.5 Million in Bank Of Africa here in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin.

I have contacted the Bank to clear the deposit but the Branch Manager told me that my late father place an instruction on the deposited fund that i must present a foreign trustee who will help me in investment of the fund.

However, the manager advised me to provide a trustee who will stand on my behalf for the transfer of the fund. i wanted to inform my stepmother about this deposit but i am afraid that she will not offer me anything after the release of the money because she threaten to kill me.

Therefore, i decide to seek for your help in transferring the money into your bank account while i will relocate to your country and settle down with you. As you indicate your interest to help me, i will give you the account number and the contact of the bank where my late beloved father deposited the money with my name as the next of kin. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% out of the total money after the transfer for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment in any profitable venture which you will recommend to me as i have no idea about foreign investment. Please all my communications with you should be through email address for confidential purposes.

For more details, please contact me at anisaibrahim3@voila.fr

Thanks in anticipation of your positive response.

Yours sincerely
    Miss Anisa Ibrahim Coulibaly.

----- Mensagem encaminhada -----
    De: Anisa Ibrahim <anisa.ibrahim11@gmail.com>
    Assunto: Hello My Dearest, Please i need your help

Default Urgent reply on inestment fund-on covid-19

Investment in the United States:

I am a UK based financial consultant, and I got your contact from the London Chambers of Commerce and Industry. A client of mine from Jordan in the Middle East seeks for a foreign partner, specifically from the United States, who has the capability and capacity to handle a vast investment of US$125,500,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Five Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars). His interest is mainly in the following sectors:

1. Commercial Real Estate
    2. Oil and Gas
    3. Production
    4. Renewable energy/ Health sector
    5. Education
    6. Construction
    7. Hotel and leisure activities
    8. Mining, and Transportation.

My client wants guaranteed 5% Annual Return on Investmemt (AROI), and he wants these funds held and invested in the United States for a period of at least 10 years, he is also willing to offer you a one time fee of 10% of the total funds for your assistance and participation in this project. These funds are already deposited in a bank in Europe for subsequent transfer to the United States. More details shall me communicated to you if you indicate your interest in a return email.
    mabutdengjok@gmail.com

Yours faithfully,
    Mr. Andrea Van
    Director Business Relations Unit,

Received: from mail.facetohen.ga ([185.8.50.173]) by home with MailEnable ESMTP; Mon, 4 May 2020 14:14:45 -0700
    Received: from User (unknown [103.207.37.40]) by mail.facetohen.ga (Postfix) with ESMTPA id A5657482F; Mon, 4 May 2020 15:52:50 -0400 (EDT)
    Reply-To: <mrandreavan@gmail.com>
    Subject: URGENT REPLY ON INESTMENT FUND-ON COVID-19
    Date: Tue, 5 May 2020 20:37:31 +0900
    Return-Path: <admin@facetohen.ga>

Default I would really like to have long investment assistance with you, my love

Hello, my Love !
    I would really like to have long investment assistance with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here, I am Miss Shelly Marhevka Amion, 26 years old girl from Mali, the daughter of late prince Benard Amion, the deputy minister of national security under the leadership of president Amadou Toumani Touré. My father was killed by the on going rebels crisis in my country.
    I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of
    my beloved parents. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe but she hide away my passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my late father’s File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission in the Refugee in Lome, Togo. I wish to contact you
    personally for a long term investment assistance in your country. My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of

US$3,500,000.00

in a bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward to you the necessary information on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund, As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in the university. It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital, that is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.
    As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately, In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely, i am staying at the female hostel here in the camp.
    Please do keep this only to yourself and do not disclose it until i come over once the fund has been transferred.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response.
    Regards,

Shelly Marhevka Amion
    shellymarhevka2016@gmail.com

seekinglove Guest

Default I am yet to get your response

Am yet to get your response on my investment offer to you on Blockchain network marketing opportunity.
    J. Lucas.

=============================

Received: from mailsilver.0101host.com ([59.188.15.238])
    Received: from [74.208.82.242] ([74.208.82.242]) by mailsilver.0101host.com
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    Subject: I am yet to get your response
    To: Recipients <>
    Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 13:20:41 +0000
    Reply-To: jimluc423@aol.com
    Precedence: bulk
    Return-Path: <>

Default Mr. Clara Franklin, some of our clients evacuate majority of their funds

My name is Mr. Clara Franklin an Investment Attorney with a reputable legal & investment management firm. My firm mostly represents the interests of wealthy investors.

Due to the sensitivity of the position they hold in their society and the unstable investment environment of their country, some of our clients evacuate majority of their funds into more stable economies and developed nations where they can get good yield for their money.

A reserved client, whom I had personally worked with a few years ago with a proposal, recently approached me. What he request is an individual such as you, who will be willing to receive money on his behalf, and put it to good use for a period not exceeding 6 years for a start. The client has offered some terms which will be discussed when you show interest,

clarafrankline57@gmail.com

Sincerely,
    Mr Clara Franklin.
    ntluan@cantho.gov.vn

Default It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture

Hello my dear Friend

First of all I will like to thank you for given your attention to read my mail. I live in Togo but my country of origin is Cote d'Ivoire and my name is Ms. Melissa Bamba, the wife of late Gorgers Bamba, cucaikho_78_xu@yahoo.com, melissabamba90@yahoo.com. I pray that my plan with you shall be of good success. After reading my message, please kindly get back to me.

It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which i intend to establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe, one has to risk confidence in someone to succeed sometimes in life. There is this amount of

US$6,500,000.00

which my late husband kept in a finance security company in Togo before he was assassinated by unknown persons on his trip to France. Now I and my daughter have decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe enough for security and political reasons. We want you to help us
    to transfer these funds to your account for investment. Purposes on the followings below :
    1). Charity organizations
    2). Clothes
    3). Real Estate
    4). Construction business
    5). Building materials and others between any stable country/countries.
    6). Transport (taxi)

and l would like to know if you have any other good business idea.
    I will offer you 25% of the total funds at the completion of the transaction.

My regards.
    Ms. Melissa Bamba
    +228 9771 5497

cucaikho_78_xu@yahoo.com,
    melissabamba90@yahoo.com

Default Business proposal for investment plan

Hello Sir,

Thanks once again for your prompt response to my mail. I apologize if the content here-under are contrary to your moral ethics but please treat with absolute secrecy and personal as that is my business proposal to you.

My name is Mr. Vahid Armstrong from Togo, but worked in Damascus, Syria. I am 49+ years old. I am a personal adviser to an investor Walt Hijazi Wissam, also an oil Tycoon from Syria and Saudi Arabia : Al Frat Petroleum Company (AFPC), the leader in the region in Reservoir Management. AFPC was established under Service Contract no. 210 ratified by Law no. 43 of 1977 and named as per decree-law no. 12 in 1985. AFPC is a joint venture company between the General Petroleum Corporation (50%) and private shareholders Syria Shell Petroleum Development (SSPD) etc.

He had an only child of 14 years old suffering from leukemia illness who their mother and father died during the escalation and climax of the Syrian war. Before the war got out of hand, my boss (now late) moved his funds into a bank in Togo my country here, West Africa among the French colony and peaceful at the moment for safety. The amount that was moved to the banks was a total of
    $42.6millions
    I had applied to the banks for the release of the funds to me so that I could fly their only son master Hamza abroad for a perfect medical treatment and start a new business, but the bank Directors told me that my late boss left a "Note"(will) in the form of conditions, that the banks must not release the funds to the boy until his of a matured and experienced age of investing the funds into a very good business venture or moved the fund to any member who I present worth of investing the money, and the will also state that I should present an experienced business partner before the bank, who will assist me in investing wisely. Having schooled in London and read Political Science, I have no knowledge in business investment plan. This then brought me to the issue of searching for a reputable and trustworthy person, who has vast experiences in profitable businesses, where to invest the funds into.

I want the bank to transfer this fund into your bank account in your country, so that we could invest it wisely. I have contacted the Director of the bank where the fund is deposited in Togo, and asked if the fund could be loaded into an ATM Visa card and he said it is possible to load some of the funds into an ATM Visa card, while most of it will be wired to your account via online bank transfer. Why I contacted you is that I want you to tell me more about good investments, so that I will move this fund into your account in your country so that I could relocate the investment plan to your country.

Tell me more about your country. How good it will be to invest in your country cities, such as buying of properties, houses, real estate and investments in tourism. I will appreciate whatever result you may brief me. Do let me know your idea and knowledge regarding these or any other profitable investment you may suggest.

Take note, after the whole deal and the fund is released to us, you will be rewarded with 20% of the total amount for your participation and also be rewarded with 10% of any profit we invest the money into. I shall tell you way forward to the transaction as soon as i get your readiness concerning this transaction.

Waiting for your reply,
    Thanks and best regards,
    Mr. Vahid Armstrong.
    legalyerimaei@gmail.com

Default Dear Friend, my gratitude to you with $350,000

Hello my Dear Friend, good news for you,
    It is a very joyful thing to break this good news to you though i really missed you because you gave me the faith to carry on, you really brought hope to my hopeless situations, so i made a vow to myself that even if you fail to complete the transaction i must surely compensated you.
    And i want to inform you that i have successfully move on with my live, by the help of French man that help me with all it take to make the transfer, where i am living now and doing my investment, with his help because he was able to assist me, but due to the willingness and acceptance you showed during the course of my pains i have compensated you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of

$ 350,000

Please accept this little gift because it is a gift from my heart. I issued the cheque and instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM Visa card for security reason, you can use the ATM card to withdraw money from any ATM machine world wide with a maximum of $ 5.000 daily.
    UBA ATM VISA CARD SERVICE DEPT
    MR. KEN PHILIP
    Dakar, Route des Almadies, Zone 12 lot D (Senegal)
    +221.762626760
    ubatransfer_1department@yahoo.com

I had giving instruction to ATM card officer on your behalf to release the ATM card which i get to you as compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the ATM card for you to withdraw the money without delay.
    I hope your urgent good news,
    Your friend
    Miss aoneil

hytham_e@yahoo.com

Default investment bond of $13,860,000 with $2,800 for fees only

Bank Atlantic Togo
    Address: Circulaire Boulevard du 13 Janvier Nyekonakpoe P.B 359 Lome Togo
    Tel: (+228-22-48-2651
    Fax: 228 2250 000)

infobanquea_atlantique@post.com
    helpdesk@mail2finance.com

You’re Ref: AIL/758/021-47/19.
    Ref: bdc/047/BAT/tg/017/19

INPUT MESSAGE TYPE: 100: CUSTOMER CABLE CONTROL
    TRANSACTION REFERENCE No.: 103P0539402
    CURRENCY CODE: Euros

ATTENTION/ CLIENT,

This honorable bank is contacting you today for the issue of your inheritance fund balance with our bank here and we wish your respond back to claim of your fund before next one week.

We need all those informations forward to this email address to be sure of your person in other for us to release of your inheritance fund of $13,860,000.

For this service in all it will only cost you $2,800,00

For all the legal service to regulate the issues relating to your fund. And you need to send the western union or money gram to the receivers name below.

Mr.Amadi ferdinand Ozodi,
    Destination, lome Togo west Africa
    No 2 rue du Asigame Lome Togo west Africa
    Please if you need more clarification call our director whatsapp line +228- 90211752

Thanks and we wait for your report

Bank Atlantic Management

your personal datas are required bellow.

1) Your Full Names /---------------------------------

2) Your Tel/fax / ----------------------------------------

3) Your Age/------------------------------------------------

4) Your Sex /---------------------------------------------

5) Your Bank account/------------------------------------------

6) Your bank Name and address /--------------------------------

7) your Country /---------------------------------------------------

8) your Nationality:------------------------------------------------------

9) your Occupation /----------------------------------------

10) My international passport copy.--------------------------------

TRANSLATED ENGLISH VERSION:

RE: SUB: OFFICIAL RESPONSE FROM THE BANK ATLANTIC TOGO .

DEAR VALUED CUSTOMER, OUR OFFICIAL BANKING PROCESS IS A TRANSPARENT ONE SIR.

We are going to use our bank platform to set up a non resident bank system account un your behalf, where your fund shall be deposited in for your onwards withdrawing by your personal self to your direct personal bank account.

Your user name and password will be created and given out to you on for your safety security purposes as soon as created ******

• We issue personalized debit cards, where your name and photograph are placed on the card, and provide system generated PINs both of which take three working days to process.
    You can make your credit card payments online?
    • Yes, if your credit card is linked to your Personal Online, you can make payments online. Once you have logged in to Personal Online, click the “payments tab” and then “credit card payments” on the options menu bar and proceed to make your payment. All direction will be guided to you when finally created.
    With this understanding, your fund is right here with our bank and you have to forward the following information`s immediately and get back to us.

YOU CAN WRITE TO OUR SERVICE E-MAIL/HELP DESK: helpdesk@mail2finance.com
    YOU ARE AWAITED.

Bank Atlantic Togo.

You’re truly,
    on behalf of Dr. Charles Kie
    Executive Chairman And CEO
    Bank Atlantic Togo

OFFICIAL INFORMATION
    It is our pleasure to inform you of an easy and convenient way to handle your banking needs without leaving the comfort of your home or office. We invite you to experience the full flexibility and convenience of banking from anywhere with BAT Internet Banking Platform.

We have virtually replicated the bank in your browser such that you have nearly unrestricted ability to perform virtually any transaction you would have needed to visit a branch for.

The possibilities are almost limitless:
    • Move money between banks with instant value to the receiver
    • Make local and international payments and transfers *
    • Pay for Airline tickets
    • Order and confirm cheques
    • Pay bills
    • Print account statements
    Indeed, if you become a proficient user of our Internet Banking platform, you may never need to step into a banking hall again.

With regards to security, our Internet Banking platform is very secure and the available Transaction Authentication Tokens add a further level of security to ensure your online banking experience is completely worry-free.

To begin enjoying our internet banking service, kindly visit the nearest Banque Atlntique Our www.banqueatlantique.net/site_togo

BANK ATLANTIQUE (Bank)
    Groupe Banque Atlantic
    Place du petit marche,
    rue Koumoré
    01 BP 3256 Lome Togo..
    +228-22-48-2651
    +228 97488123

helpdesk17@yahoo.com
    info@banqueatlantique.gov-tg.com

SWIFT CODE : UNTBTGTG

* International transfers available only for Corporate Internet Banking/Non-Resident Online Account Holders. Terms and conditions applied.

============================== ============================== ======
    *Online real-time banking *ATM *Internet Banking *Telephone Banking *Pay/Wire Direct *Ware Housing Finance *E-salary Administration *V-Pay *Inward and Outward Funds Transfers *Finance of Export/Import Business *SME/Agric Financing *Sale of Travellers Cheques/Bureau De Change *Prompt settlement of foreign exchange transactions *BAT Plus Auto Loans *BAT Plus Personal Loan *BAT Plus share loan *BAT Plus Salary Advance.
    ============================== ============================== ====
    CAUTION : this communication (including any attachments) is intended for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or legally protected. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this communication or in part is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the Bank Atlantic Togo Bank Plc Lome-Togo by return e-mail message and delete all copies of the original communication. Thank you for your cooperation.*** © 2017.
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines