Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Default Many Trasfer Scam

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Friday, April 10, 2020 10:54 AM
    Subject: Attn:Funds Beneficiary,

Attn:Funds Beneficiary,

If truly you have not yet received your Inheritance / Contract Payment, please kindly re-confirm your information once again to enable us process and release your payment immediately through our corresponding paying Bank.
    it is evident before our records that your payment is long overdue and it is disheartening to discover that all efforts you have made so far to take possession of the fund proved abortive.
    You are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to anyone for any reason whatsoever. Kindly reconfirm the following information:

(1)Your Full Name and your Physical address=============
    (2)Your Banking Particulars=============
    (3)Your Age and Marital status=============
    (4)Your Occupation and Position=============
    (5)Your Direct Tel phone Number for easy communication and=============
    (6)A copy of your International Passport or Drivers License.=============
    {7)Your Country===============
    {8)Your E-mail address============
    [9) Your Phone And Fax Number=======

The above information will assist us to commence immediate processing and release of your fund without much delay.
    Awaiting for your quick response through this Email...{davf37541@gmail.com} OR {frankdavid9090@hotmail.com }

Sincerely
    Frank David
    HEAD OF REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
    TD Canada Trust, Ottawa.ca
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Re: I am contacting you regarding your unclaimed fund

Dear Owner,

Im John F. Kelly. White house chief of staff. I am contacting you regarding your unclaimed fund. The Executive Office of the President of the USA (EOPOTUS/EOP) recently became aware of your unclaimed fund in the tone of

US$7,500,000.00 (

that was held by the Benin financial authorities. EOPOTUS has partnered with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to determine the quickest and most convenient way to receive your payment. You are receiving this notification because we have determined that the total fund will be released to you by uploading the total approved payment into a Master/ Visa Platinum card that can be accessible at any ATM & Inter-Switch cash machine anywhere in the world. With this card, a maximum withdrawal value of US$5000.00 is permitted on withdrawal per day with a minimum of US$100 per withdrawal.

In this case, you are expected to reconfirm your names as stated on your passport, shipping address and your phone number for immediate delivery of your card. Please ensure that all details are correctly stated to avoid wrong delivery. EOPOTUS takes very seriously its responsibility to protect your information and ensure your privacy.

We expect your response to this email as to enable us monitor this payment effectively. I can be reached directly at

+1 (202) 922-5015
    kelljohn48@gmail.com

John F. Kelly
    Chief of Staff
    White House

nathandison@yahoo.com
    kelljohn48@gmail.com

Default (UBA) Your certified ATM card of $350,000

UNITED BANK OF AFRICA-SENEGAL (UBA)
    Address: Dakar, Route des Almandines,
    Zone 12 lot DBP: 11.476
    TEL: (+221-771338252)
    Fax : (221) 33 820 60 1
    ubavisa@cash4u.com
    drdipcoweb@outlook.com

Attention Sir.
    We Have Acknowledged The Receipt Of Your Email.
    Actually, Your Certified ATM card Of

$350.000.00

Was Left In Our Possession To Be Delivered To You. You Are Expected To Send Immediately Your Telephone And Postal Address, Then I Will Confirm From The Courier Service Dhl Office The Cost Of Posting The Atm Card To You, Then We Will Inform You As Soon As Possible. The Atm Card Was Written In Your Name And No Other Person Has The Right To Use The Atm Except The Bearers Name, So You Have To Send Your Postal Address In Other To Post The Atm Card To You. So, Therefore, To Be Sure That The Atm Rightly Belongs To You, Kindly Send Me Your Full Name And Contact Address So That After My Confirmation, Your Atm Card Will Be Sent To You Through Speed Post/DHL
    (1). Names:......
    (2). Nationality:......
    (3). Address:.....
    (4). Phone:.....

We sincerely apologize to you for any inconvenience and we promise to offer our customers the best of our services.
    Thank You For Banking With Us.
    Yours In Service
    Thompson Jaja

ubavisa@cash4u.com
    drdipcoweb@outlook.com

Default About your cheque of $300,000, inform us when your delivery fees of $1,150 are ready

CONGRATULATIONS !
    CALL THE UN / WVI IMMEDIATELY : +221-774616820, +221781017043

Congratulations, you have been selected to receive the Sum of $300,000.00, in the on United Nations / World Vision International Donation and Compensation from missrubymuhammad@outlook.com, this $300,000 USD should be used to improve the lives of people affected by Disasters World-Wide, this compensation is for applicants that did'nt meet up in coming over to UN / WVI Training Programmes in USA / CANADA. Kindly call us

+221-774616820
    +221781017043

get back to us now with your details below to claim your funds.
    Names:................................
    Telephone:..................................
    Country........................................... ....
    State............................................. .....
    Address ...........................................
    Age............................................... .......
    Passport...........

Make sure you call us : +221-774616820, +221781017043
    email us as soon as you send your complete details.
    I wait for your urgent comply so we can post your UN / WVI Certified Bank Draft Cheque of $300.000.00 US dollars to your country.

Rich Stearns,
    President, World Vision US
    World Vision International/Presidents
    richardstearnspresidentwvi@aol.com
    richardstearnspresidentwvi@hotmail.com
    richardstearnspresidentwvi@gmail.com
    andrewcatfordwvi@<a href="mailto:gma...>gmail.com</a>
    andrewcatfordwvi@hotmail.com
    andrewcatfordwvi@aol.com

Telephone : +221-774616820, +221-781017043

Default $45 fees to pay about your $1.8m total funds transfer

CHRISTMAS BONANZA TO YOU,
    HAPPY NEW MONTH OF CHRISTMAS
    BENIN. FOREGN CONTRACTOR PAYMENT OFFICE
    MR PETER CHALES
    +229-95602807

inspectordavid222@gmail.com
    wunion1920@gmail.com
    SPECIAL CHRISTMAS BONANZA ! BONANZA !! BONANZA !!! TO YOU
    HAPPY NEW MONTH OF CHRISTMAS,

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY:

This is to notify all our clients about the latest development concerning all the payment that are left in our custody. which yours are inclusive
    Besides, your where given a High bill to pay for your transfer paper permit of your fund. in order to receive your payment of which we didnt hear from you for some times now.Hence, AFRICAN UNION (AU) Head Office has held meeting today been 10th december 2018 with (WESTERN UNION the issue on the meeting is that they now offering a Special Christmas Bonus to help all our customers that are abandoned their payment in our custody due to because of high price. in order words we are now requesting that those involve should pay only the sum of $45.00 usd to receive all their payment abandoned in our custody. You shall be received $8,000 in every two days, $4000 from western union while $4000 from western union after 3hours you pick up the first transfer making total $8,000 you shall pick in each two days, Besides, my dear, this is the opportunity for you and have to comply and your total funds of

$1.8million

shall be transfer to your destination address before we go on Christmas

holidays. But note that after December 17th you did not make the payment of $45.00 usd.then we will divert your funds to government fund to avoid problem or we will cancel the payment because we are about to enter into end of year project. Note that after the December 10th on till the December 17th we will enter end of year project for the year and that is the reason we decided to help all our customers before we enter the end of year project, so be advise to send $45.00 usd. immediately if you still wiling to claim your payment so that we will register your payment once we receive the transfer paper permit activation because you will start receiving your payment as from tomorrow morning by 10 am in your country time. $4000 from western union another second payment of $4000.00 we be in afternoon by 3:30 pm making total of $8,000 you shall pick at once. After the payment of $45.00 usd. we will give the full information

to pick up your first/second payment of $8,000 through Any Branch Western Union

in your country. Send the $45.00 usd through Western Union or money Gram with the information below :

Receiver First Name :::::: Austine
    Receiver Last Name :::Mabia
    City::::::: Cotonou
    Amount::::: $45.00 usd
    Test Question:::: Honest
    Test Answer:: Trust
    Sender's Name::::??
    Money Transfer Control Number:::??

wunion1920@gmail.com

Forward the payment mtcn number or Reference Number, and sender name and address after sending the money to enable us pick up the money in this Department office here. Note that we do this to help all our customers so don't delay because any delay will make us to cancel your payment or divert payment to Government to avoid problem because we don't have such time to delay anymore.
    I am looking forward to receive of $45.00 usd. immediately to enable us to give your the full information which you will use pick up your payment in any western union but fall to do so you will loose your payment because your have only this week after that no more.
    I wish you good luck and Merry Christmas in advance.
    Yours in service
    MR PETER CHALES
    +229-95602807

wunion1920@gmail.com
    FOREIGN CONTRACTOR PAYMENT OFFICE BENIN
    THIS IS OUR CONDUCT CODE ( X306)

Default Shipment for order no. SK-89773453-UK

SKY-NET WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SERVICE
    18 -21 Pulborough Way, Hounslow TW4 6DE, LONDON
    REGISTRATION NUMBER: #Cb/
    4197003/169
    +447024055510
    csc@skynet-world.com
    cscskynetexpress@gmail.com
    skynetexpresscourier@fastservice.com
    United States Branch
    Tel: 912 216 9958

SHIPMENT FOR ORDER NO: SK-89773453-UK

Dear Valued Customer:
    Welcome to Sky-net Worldwide Express Service, where your entire shipping problem is made easy. You should expect a fast, convenient and environmental friendly way to ship internationally. Sky-net Worldwide Express Service Systems is a full services logistical company with offices in United Kingdom England, Macon Georgia United States of America. We specialize in same day deliveries with airplane Motorbikes, bicycles and vehicles. Our on-site officer and fulfillment team stores and organizes large projects for advertising and public relations industries. Sky-net Worldwide Express Service can help you untangle the logistical knot that is United Kingdom England with:
    * Brooklyn/Queens Big and Small Package Deliveries Service
    * Truck Deliveries
    * On-Demand, Scheduled & Routed Deliveries
    * Warehousing, Logistics & Inventory Management

I Sir James Lockwood the dispatch officer, I will guide you through the shipment procedures of your lottery winnings and be rest assured of a friendly transaction process.
    The below stated items are available inside your package which was officially handed over to us by publishers Clearing House Promotion Department for onward delivery to you and it will be dispatched Via First Class airplane delivery channel once you meet up with our payment requirements.
    LIST OF PACKAGE CONTENT.
    I. A Bonded Draft Check of $850,000.00 USD.
    II. A Certified Lottery Winning Certificate.
    III. An Endorsed Affidavit of claims eligibility
    To enable us dispatch your package via express delivery system kindly see charges below.
    Note: Insurance fees added.
    1. Max Delivery Duration 24hrs
    Mailing /freight cost $290.10
    Fuel surcharge $10.00
    Insurance $310.98
    Vat (5%) $84.80
    TOTAL $760.88 US Dollars

2. Max Delivery Duration 48hrs
    Mailing /freight cost $230.10
    Fuel surcharge $10.00
    Insurance $160.98
    Vat (5%) $84.80
    TOTAL $495.88 US Dollars

3. Max Delivery Duration 168hrs
    Mailing /freight cost $220.20
    Fuel surcharge $10.93
    Insurance $113.98
    Vat (5%) $54.88
    TOTAL $399.99 US Dollars

INSURANCE POLICY
    This delivery parcel for greater protection has been insured in accordance with shipping regulations under unlimited liability, That is why the delivery charges are a little high. This comprehensive cash in transit insurance cover for your consignment has been arranged {for effective and fast customs clearance}. Delivery of parcel/Transfer of winnings commences immediately after payment covering delivery charges is made by the respective customer.

PAYMENT TERMS : We do not accept cash upon delivery (COD) proposal for airplane package delivery package. airplane charge for onward delivery must be paid through our choice of service to our office here in United Kingdom England as instructed after the receipt of this mail so do make urgent contact with me upon receipt of this mail on the option you have chosen so as to provide you with the payments details required to forward the above stated Cost of delivery Finally upon receipt of full payment, your package shall be dispatched as soon as we complete the shipment process the original scanned copy of your package shipment dispatch slip issued by our courier company and the tracking number of the shipment will be sent to you for your verification. This means that the above stated charges cannot be deducted from your Draft Check and hence must be provided by you before we can commence delivery. You are to respond immediately so that we can provide you with the payment details required to forward delivery cost.
    We sincerely hope the above information is helpful to you and I would like to thank you for giving us this opportunity to serve your needs. Should you have any further queries, do not hesitate to write to us. Until we hear from you again take care.
    Yours in service,
    Sir James Lockwood.
    Dispatch officer
    US Branch

Tel: 912 216 9958
    infopch@pchcsc.net
    pchwinnotice@usa.com

SKY-NET WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SERVICE
    24HOURS PHONE LINE : +447452159397
    Copyright 1993-2018. All rights reserved. The logo and the Sky-net company brand are registered trademarks of Sky-net Worldwide Express Service. Sky-net Coverage is a General business Organization company registered in England, whose registered number is 4197003/169, and whose registered office address is 124 Baker street, London W1U 6TY, VAT registered number is 864 142 527. Sky-net Worldwide Express Service is committed to respecting the data which we hold on you. Your details are processed and kept securely in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, DTA registration number is PZ9265799. The content of this E-mail is protected under applicable copyright and trademark laws. Personal use of material is permitted for research and/or information purposes only.

Default Unpaid beneficiary, until you read it and understand

US Treasury Department
    Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
    1500 Pennsylvania Avenue,
    NW Washington, DC 20220
    info@diavaz.com,
    frdrick.summer442@gmail.com

Attn: Unpaid beneficiary,
    Sometimes, I do wonder if you are really with your senses. How could you keep trusting people and at the end you will loose your hard Earned money, or are you being deceived by their big names ? They Impersonate on many offices, claiming to be Governors,Directors/Chairmen of one office or the other. Their game plan is onlyjust to extort your hard earned money. Now, the question is how long will you continue to be deceived ? Sometimes, they will issue you fakecheck, introduce you to fake Diplomatic delivery, un-existing on-line banking and they will also fake wire transfer of Your fund with Payment Stop Order and even send you fake ATM cards, etc.
    Anyway, by the virtue of my position I have been following this transaction from inception and all your efforts towards realizing the fund. More often than not, I sit down and laugh at your ignorance and that of those who claim they are assisting you, it is very unfortunate That at the end you loose. Although, I don't blame you because you are not here to witness the processing of your payment here in this IMF Office.The problem you are having is that you have been told the whole truth About this transaction and it is because of this truth they decided to be extorting your money. The most annoying part is even fraudsters Have really taken advantage of this opportunity to enrich them selves At your expense. Those you feel are assisting or working for you are Your main problems. I know the truth surrounding this payment and I am the only person who will deliver you from this long suffering if you will abide by my advice. I also know that recently you have been dealing with people claiming to be the United Nations. They claim that they are helping you and you forward all the fraudulent e-mails you receive to them. At the end they do nothing about the fraudsters. Soon they will ask you to pay money to receive a compensation of

$1,500,000.00.

Do not pay any moneyto them because they are only interested in your hard earned money and you will never receive any compensation in return, they will always keep coming back to ask for more money. Please I beseech you to stop pursuit of shadows and being deceived. Feel free to contact me immediately you receive this mail so that I can explain to you the modus-operandi guiding the release of your payment. Do not panic, be rest assured that this arrangement will be guided by your Embassy here in United States. Contact me upon the receipt of this mail if you wish to receive your
    fund and stop wasting your hard earn money.
    Thanks and remain blessed.
    Yours faithfully,
    Mr. Fredrick Summer
    US Treasury Department
    Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
    US Treasury Department
    1500 Pennsylvania Avenue,
    NW Washington, DC 20220
    info@diavaz.com,
    NOTE : If you received this message in your SPAM/BULK folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service Provider, we US treasury urge you to treat it genuinely and kindly move it to your inbox.

Default Send your informations to receive the money

God bless you,

I thanks God for the blessing and his promises toward his people and i thanks you too for your desire to assist an orphans God alight will in turn reward you in every areas of you life, May he prosper you and give you ability to execute your plans in Jesus name.

According her before she left the orphanage camp, really it pained me because she is one of the obedient and God fearing here in the camp but i thanks God who makes her dream to come through. Before she leave she left this cheque here in my office to send to you when you contact me and i has been waiting for your communication, this is a cheque and keeping it in my office here is a very big risk where every one have the same right to come in and go out and you need you reply once you get this mail to enable me to send the cheque with your contact address with out wasting time. I need you informations where the cheque will be posted to you through HDL
    Name,
    Phone,
    Age,
    Occupation,
    Address
    Country

God bless you
    Rev father Andrew

mathewandrew60@gmail.com

Default Your transaction with your partner

DEAR I AM STILL WAITING ON YOUR RESPONDS
    REGARDING ING THE LAST MESSAGE I SENT TO YOU IS ALMOST CLOSE TO THE END OF THE YEAR AND YOUR TRANSACTION WITH YOUR PARTNER kamalesh@mail.com IS STILL UNCOMPLETED. WHY NOT TO TRY AND LET SEE A WAY TO COMPLETE THIS BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR AS THE SITUATION NOW IS UNCALLED FOR AND THE TRANSACTION MAY BE TERMINATED IF WE DONT COMPLY ?

ROSE ILBOUDOU
    mrsroseilboudou@gmail.com

Default $290 fees about your transfer from : bobomor3@gmail.com, bmrs754@yahoo.com

Dear Respected Sir,

Thanks again for your reply.
    In accordance with your letter i understood that you will not be able to travel down here, for the execution of your transfer from your partners, bobomor3@gmail.com, bmrs754@yahoo.com, though it will be difficult for me, precisely it will consume my time, but i promise that i must do everything possible to make sure that i help you, just the way i helped others.

Firstly, you are advised to forward me your scanned copy of international passport, or any ID, again, if you have received any documents earlier concerned your fund, please forward them together, also your residential address is needed to enable us obtain the stamped legal documents from the high court of justice.

Then, after forwarding the required above mentioned data, you will be required to send processing fees of $290, which will enable me to work towards the release of your fund, this will allow us to resolve all the issues that surrounds your fund, and immediately transfer your fund to you without additional delay,

So, i am ready to work in your favor and assure you 100% that nothing will stop you from your receiving your funds, as soon as you abide the following rules of this office.

Once again, i gave you my word that i must use my power to break down all the problems, and release your fund to you, without further hitches or delay. and you must be fast in whatever you want to do, so i can Complete all the necessary steps and instruct the bank to finalize your transfer, because i have a lot of jobs to resolve here in my office. and any delay to this action may cause additional problem or delay, due to the limit of our duty in this office.

Awaiting for your urgent reply,
    Yours sincerely,
    Barrister Oscar Louise
    authority_b@yahoo.com

bobomor3@gmail.com
    bmrs754@yahoo.com

Attachment 289
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My ID.jpg  

seekinglove Guest

Default My Dearest, ask him to send you your check of $275,000 for compensation

My Dearest Friend,
    I was shocked you stopped communicating with me, I really can't understand your reasons for doing so, but I am very happy now to inform you about my success in getting the funds successfully transferred from the bank with the help of a staff working in the remittance department and also with the special assistance of a Japanese business woman. However, i did not forget your past effort on me, meanwhile I decided to compensate you with the sum of

$275,000.00

Now contact the Reverend father I left your check with when I traveled to fully transfer my funds and to also visit the orphanage home. his name is Reverend Father. Paul Moses, contact him on his email address

revpaulmoses54@live.fr

ask him to send to you your check of $275,000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me at that time though it didn't work out as at that time but my heart tells me that this money I am giving to you will be very helpful to you. Feel free and get in touch with Reverend Father and instruct him where to send the draft of $275.000.00 to you. Send your address, name and phone number to him when contacting him.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the troubles at that time. at the moment I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Reverend Father on your behalf to receive the check, so feel free to get in touch with Rev. Paul Moses, he will send the Bank check of $275,000.00 to you without any delay.

I will be out from the internet for a long time because I am going to a remote area, but keep me posted so when am back I will respond. Again, email your full delivery information to Reverend Father Paul Moses :

revpaulmoses54@live.fr

I hope to put smile on everybody's face if possible.
    Have a blessed day.
    Best regards,
    Vickie
    lovelymira33@hotmail.com
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines