Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Many trasfer

Default Attn:Funds Beneficiary,

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Friday, April 10, 2020 10:54 AM
    Subject: Attn:Funds Beneficiary,

Attn:Funds Beneficiary,

If truly you have not yet received your Inheritance / Contract Payment, please kindly re-confirm your information once again to enable us process and release your payment immediately through our corresponding paying Bank.
    it is evident before our records that your payment is long overdue and it is disheartening to discover that all efforts you have made so far to take possession of the fund proved abortive.
    You are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to anyone for any reason whatsoever. Kindly reconfirm the following information:

(1)Your Full Name and your Physical address=============
    (2)Your Banking Particulars=============
    (3)Your Age and Marital status=============
    (4)Your Occupation and Position=============
    (5)Your Direct Tel phone Number for easy communication and=============
    (6)A copy of your International Passport or Drivers License.=============
    {7)Your Country===============
    {8)Your E-mail address============
    [9) Your Phone And Fax Number=======

The above information will assist us to commence immediate processing and release of your fund without much delay.
    Awaiting for your quick response through this Email...{davf37541@gmail.com} OR {frankdavid9090@hotmail.com }

Sincerely
    Frank David
    HEAD OF REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
    TD Canada Trust, Ottawa.ca
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

seekinglove Guest

Default Details of the trasaction // very urgent

Dear good Friend,
    May the good God continue to bless you and your family, kind and quick reply to my email address, specifying your willingness to help me transfer these funds for investment purposes in your country or any country that you recommend. Impressed your man, I feel I have found the right person, but time will tell. As you know, the success of this transaction will be depending on our common mutual trust, and you must promise that you keep it a secret inside yourself. Please, I want to inform you that I not here to betray you or deceive you, I do not know what is called fraud or fraud. Honestly, I want you to be real and trust me

I want everything to be clear for you right now, but you must read Attentively. The deal is all about the money that I made here, and I have in accordance with the United Nations policy on Afghanistan, there are plans to withdraw some troops from Afghanistan, so I will be among the people who will move. I can not take this money for my own because they know me as a soldier; they will want I know how I do it. In this regard, I did The Red Cross is about how to move this fund. The question is, who will be responsible for the money in my absence ? This that's why I need your help. I want to guarantee you that you Do not risk this, since I outlined a strategy to make this money safe. You must keep everything confidential until you get Score. Finally, I want you to become a beneficiary and receive and keep it safe so that as soon as you come to your country, you help me invest in a profitable enterprise, I will give you 50% of the total amount of money for help after receiving money. I believe that I can trust you. Where we can communicate now Through our military means of communication, which are provided in this way the body can control our emails, then I can explain to you in detail. I will only be available to you by email, because our calls will be tracked; I just need to be sure who I'm dealing with. Please, if you can let me know, so I'll give you in the way forward. Send your information so I can provide you modality.

name:_______________________
    phone_________________
    profession___________________
    country___________________
    age___________________________
    id. card ______________________

I'm waiting for your answer.
    Thank you
    John Hartwell

hartwellm477@yahoo.com

Default Send us your complete address to proceed immediately

Sorry for my late reply.This is good news, Thank God for directing us another easy way to deliver the cheque of 300,000 USD in cash to your door step hand to hand through DIPLOMATIC AGENT within 72 hours you accep to receive from their AGENT MR BENSON OMAR, And Miss SANDRA already wrote the CHEQUE on your full name as a gift from her heart before she died through accident last MONTH. now I went to SECURITY DELIVERY COMPANY office yesterday and submit the parcel items package to you.And they ask me to go ministry of Finance to pay equivalent $127 dollar to register the bank draft cheque and failure to register it they will charge us money laundry for breaking country law which i have paid and register it immediately. please make sure you send back this $127 dollar because i took it from church pocket not my direct money, i have financial problem at the moment and they do not pay us here we work for God only not government.

These SECURITY DELIVERY COMPANY deliver hand to hand and face to face to your door step. I verify and confirmed that they deliver all over the world easily within 72 hours you register the package as a consignment with them. I have spend all the money with me for taxi and SECURITY DELIVERY COMPANY office cashier Check the kilo and charge equivalent to $1,569 USD/ for delivery charges to your address because they package it in a medium as a consignment box with 7 bibles and 6 books as a gift from our church here. They said It will take them 2 to 3 working days to deliver every thing to your given address to your country and call you as soon as they arrived to your country,they said some of their CARGO'S will move today and tomorrow morning to your country. The cashier said these $1,569 USD will be pay to their Company diplomatic Agent MR BENSON OMAR as soon as he arrived in your country And call you to know where to locate you. The security company manager said they will send you flight schedule and the KEY CODE to access the box after your acceptance of paying the diplomat Agent MR BENSON OMAR the delivery fee of$1,569 USD in your country at the point of arrival to enable him clear the consignment on your name and hand you over immediately before he depart to another country as scheduled. This money will help him get the YELLOW TAG documents in the custom office in your airport to prove you are the right person to receive it because you will sign the documents before he will hand you over the consignment box. The director said this YELLOW TAG document on your name will help you to invest at any business of your choice in the world without no any government problem.

Here is the SECURITY DELIVERY COMPANY Direct details to communicate easily with them after your acceptance to pay in your country and receive.
    global.consultantcompany@consultant.com
    Tel: (+221) 764785487
    Manager Dr. Pedro.

I will wait to hear from you after your acceptance to receive the consignment box from them because is very urgent.

Default Re: SEND US YOUR COMPLETE ADDRESS TO PROCEED IMMEDIATELY

WELCOME TO GLOBAL FOREIGN OPERATIONS AND INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE SECURITY COMPANY DEPARTMENT.
    WE HAVE WORKED DILIGENTLY TO ESTABLISH,

REF. : GSCFRISNDAKKX.

For your kind Attention.

we’ll expect you to send exactly your complete information back to us before delivery movement start.

Please this is to be sure we are dealing with the right person for this delivery to avoid any mistake in delivery, confirm your informations so we can be full convinced that we are in the right part with the right person,Please kindly send us below information before further communication on directives how the consignment will be delivered to your location as scheduled.

Name....
    Address.......
    Occupation.......
    Age....................
    Phone...................
    Gender..................................
    Statues....................................
    The amount janice told you she kept with us to be sure.................

Anticipating your response
    yours faithfully in service
    Dr. Pedro,

Default we are waiting to receive the requested amount for the posting of your ATM card

VERY URGENT
    ATTN: CUSTOMER,

We humbly wish to inform you that you should understood that we are waiting to receiver the request amonut for the posting of ATM CARD to this office, Meanwhile am writing to inform you that you should try your possible best to send the money for to post your ATM CARD to your possession, because we will not remove or deduct any amount of the money until your ATM visa card is been credited, all you have to do try and look for the money and send to this office immediately thanks for your understanding .

Regards.
    Noble Patrick
    Dakar Senegal

bankforafricaub@barid.com

Default Your funds will be concealed in a consignment box

Dear Sir/Madam,

I submitted your transfer file to the Ministry of Finance out of annoyance, but I had a re-think what will be the outcome, because I knew that very soon they will divert the funds to their personal purses, this Morning I went there and retrieved the file which I told them that you are now ready to comply with their terms, I did it after I came up with an idea to conclude your transaction in your favor without you sending any money to me or anyone here in Dakar, Senegal.

The idea is to deliver your funds to you via diplomatic means, e.g, the funds will be concealed in a consignment box after which we shall employ an a Diplomatic Agent who has immensities in your country to embark on the journey and when he arrives in your country, he will meet with you and hand the funds to you. I have discussed it with the board and they accepted it.

I will like to hear from you to know your view before we shall proceed and I shall highlight you more on the matter and how it will be successful when I hear from you.

Thanks for your co-operation and we look forward to giving you the best of our service
    Yours faithfully
    Mr. Leo Benjamin,
    Director UBA bank Plc Visa Card payment department
    +221 707 507 738

ubasenegalament@groupmail.com

Default Your Transfer Control Number

Attention:

I am Denis Femi. I wish to inform you that we have received an email from Brian Thomas stating that your funds in their custody will be deported because you refused to renew your funds document that expired during the process of the funds to your destination. After your diplomat left the funds, they contacted you and you ignored their massages then they decided to deport the funds back. They contacted us regarding the deporting of the funds and we asked them to hold on let's confirm from you before any action would be taken. We have concluded every necessary arrangement regards the renewing of the said certificate today, to renew the document will cost you the sum of

$187

and if it's been renewed, it will be faxed to Brian Thomas in order to complete the release now that the funds is in United States. However, I want to guarantee you 100% that the document will be renew immediately the fee of $187 is received from you before the end of the day. Therefore, be advice to urgently send the needed fee to us, so that the paper will renewed and signed for commencement of your funds which will be finalize within today or tomorrow. Due to the urgency of this matter, you are advised to send the fee to my agent with the below stated information's via Money Gram, or Western Union only.

Receivers name: Dario Santos
    City: Porto novo
    AMOUNT:........................................... .. $187

Furnish this office with the payment details involving your full information, once the payment is made, TEXT OR call me at my direct cell phone number as soon as you send the fee today +22994111398 you can email me your direct cell phone number to enable me call you as soon as the document is renewed so that you will be ready to receive it with all pleasure.

Yours faithfully,
    Mr. Denis Femi.

file8880@gmail.com,
    westunoffice@yahoo.com

Default Re: Upon the confirmation of your processing charges you will get your $1,5m

Send Money Worldwide
    FROM OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
    OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO
    455 AGBOKOU, ANKPA ROAD
    LAGOTES PALAR

www.westernunion.com
    http://site.www.westernunion.com

agentoffiice@yahoo.com

ATTN; BENEFICIARY: ahmedd6913842@yahoo.com, dr.abodiahmed2015@gmail.com

This western union agent office official and i Mr Edun Danial the Foreign Operation Manager of this Western Union hereby bring to your notice that when your partners ahmedd6913842@yahoo.com, dr.abodiahmed2015@gmail.com deposited the

$750,000.00

he insured the $750,000.00 before depositing it with us and due to the insurance covering the $750,000.00 we are not authorize to touch or deduct from the $750,000.00 because it is against our professional ethics to deduct from any insured fund. You are advice to make sure you send the International Transfer fees of

$320

with the below informations and once we receive the International Transfer fees of $320 from you then the same day we will program your first $5000 into our Western Union system and send you the MTCN number and the sender names and the secret question and answer to enable you cash it in any Westen Union office in your country. Then the next day we will send you another $5000, continually until you receive your complete $750,000.00.
    NAME- BRIGHT OBARAYE
    CITY-OUAGADOUGOU
    COUNTRY-BURKINA-FASO

We need your urgent respond.
    You are welcome to our service
    Western Union Agency
    agentoffiice@yahoo.com

ahmedd6913842@yahoo.com,
    dr.abodiahmed2015@gmail.com

Default Transfert de don de 5.800.000,00 €

Cher ami,
    Je suis Mme Mavis Wanczyk, citoyenne du Massachusetts, États-Unis d'Amérique, le méga-gagnant du jackpot Powerball de 758,7 millions de dollars, je fais un don à 5 personnes au hasard, lorsque vous recevez cet e-mail, votre e-mail devient une boule de spin J'ai distribué un peu de mes actifs à un certain nombre d'organismes de bienfaisance et d'organisations. J'ai volontairement décidé de vous faire don de la somme de 5 800 000,00 € en tant que l'un des 5 sélectionnés pour vérifier mes gains, veuillez consulter ma page YouTube ci-dessous.
    ICI: http://Money.cnn.com/2017/08/23/News...pot/Index.html
    Voici votre code de don: [MW530342019]
    Répondez à cet e-mail avec le CODE DONNEUR:
    wanczykm61@gmail.com
    J'espère que vous et votre famille serez heureux.
    Salutations
    Mme Mavis Wanczyk

==================================

Received: from megatron.anlis.gob.ar ([200.51.93.117]) Wed, 1 Jul 2020 05:00:39 -0700
    Received: from localhost (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by megatron.anlis.gob.ar (Postfix) with ESMTP id ACEA71C60F02; Wed, 1 Jul 2020 11:59:56 +0000 (UTC)
    Received: from megatron.anlis.gob.ar ([127.0.0.1]) by localhost (megatron.anlis.gob.ar [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10032) with ESMTP id x93GzmTpju2Y; Wed, 1 Jul 2020 11:59:56 +0000 (UTC)
    Received: from localhost (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by megatron.anlis.gob.ar (Postfix) with ESMTP id D99971C60EBB; Wed, 1 Jul 2020 11:59:55 +0000 (UTC)
    X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new at megatron.anlis.gob.ar
    Received: from megatron.anlis.gob.ar ([127.0.0.1]) by localhost (megatron.anlis.gob.ar [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10026) with ESMTP id PI60kZ5Im3Kb; Wed, 1 Jul 2020 11:59:55 +0000 (UTC)
    Received: from megatron.anlis.gob.ar (megatron.anlis.gob.ar [10.10.10.14]) by megatron.anlis.gob.ar (Postfix) with ESMTP id 88D031C60D4D; Wed, 1 Jul 2020 11:59:54 +0000 (UTC)
    Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 11:59:54 +0000 (UTC)
    Reply-To: Mavis <wanczykm61@gmail.com>
    X-Originating-IP: [10.10.10.14]
    X-Mailer: Zimbra 8.8.15_GA_3899 (zclient/8.8.15_GA_3899)
    Return-Path: <mmarocco@anlis.gob.ar>

Default Money Transfer Scam: Western Union®

WELCOME TO THE DESK OF WESTERN UNION REMITTANCE DEPT
    Our Ref:WUMT0XX2/987
    OUR OFFICE: LA POSTE DE BAKEL-
    BUREAU DE POSTE DE BAKEL QUARTIER,
    NDIAYEGA 3 TAMBACOUNDA.
    OUR DIRECTOR PHONE: +221 708 042 045

Date: 04/08/2020
    Attention,Mr.Buzz Beadle

Our Western Union money transfer agent, We receive alert from the system today that your have not received your fund and warning that we should communicate you and update you that MTCN code transferred your fund has to be received by sending the amount required from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), Mr.Buzz Beadle. You will be able to receive your fund until is completed the amount which is offered you. If you don't want to lose the fund as the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) sent us warning to ensure that you will comply with the payment of the sum amount of $ 575 for the certificate Mr.Buzz Beadle, We advise you to send the money immediately and you will receive a certificate within 24 hours. You will start receiving your funds until $ 350,000 is paid. Use the information we sent you to make a payment by Western Union money transfer or Money gram and Ria money transfer. We look forward to your prompt response. Thank you.

BEST REGARDS

MR. IBRAHIM JOHNSON.
    Western Union Agency Dakar,
    Western Union®
    E-Mail: Western_union@groupmail.com
    Tel:+221 708 042 045

Default Money Transfer Scam: Ref: OCC/US.GOVT/REF/027/PMT-072020

400 7th Street, SW Washington, D.C. 20219 DIRECT PHONE NUMBER 1 209 248 1787
    Email: carla_grasso@aol.com

Ref: OCC/US.GOVT/REF/027/PMT-072020

APPROVED PAYMENT FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Attn: Inheritance//Beneficiary

Following Message received today from the United States Department of the Treasury under Federal Reserve Bank of United States, We hereby confirmed to you that, we at the Comptroller of the Currency Washington will advise you to STOP all further communications until you receive the release pin code from Mr Chung Lee Pui Fraud and Payments Agent ATOM BANK London Office Europe Coordinator Head of London Office NORTHUMBRIA HOUSE, AKLEY HEADS DURHAM DH1 5TS LONDON, As soon as we receive the pin code we will make direct wire transfer to your account by Swift Telegraphic Transfer.

This Notice has been copied to our Computing System for dispatch to various Outlined Security Agencies if our instruction is neglected after 48 hours. We owe no apology to any defaulter on the legal outcome and consequences emanating from this order after this Warning Notice is received as we must abide with the Law of International Act on Monetary Related Matters Act of Maryland Law 2012 as amended 2016. Please, also confirm if you have authorized your attorney to change your banking particulars to the following particulars stated below: USAA Federal Savings Bank 10750 McDermott FWY., San Antonio, Texas 78288-0544 Account Number:0022499678 Routing Number:314074269 Routing Number:314074269 Beneficiary Name: Sharon Gilbert, Also re-confirm your Contract Number, Contract Amount, Private Telephone and Fax number, your e-mail address, Office or home address, so that we can cross-check it with our file records.

We have decided to contact you because we suspected that somebody is trying to divert your money through the affidavit of means, into a new different bank account. Already, their associates have requested us to place a cash call order in their favor on your behalf, but we discovered that your signature was forged.

Following our previous fax to Atom Bank London Office regarding your payment with our correspondence bank, we have sent you a notification to contact urgently Mr Chung Lee Pui ((Fraud and Payments Agent) Atom Bank London Office)to obtain the REVENUE TRANSFER ORDER CERTIFICATE/CLEARANCE IDENTIFICATION PIN which will enable us debit the account and make the necessary wire transfer of your funds into your account. All correspondence and contact will remain open until will receive instructions of REVENUE TRANSFER ORDER CERTIFICATE/CLEARANCE IDENTIFICATION PIN/ INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER CHARGE/ INCLUDING UNITED STATE GOVERNMENT TAX (USGT). We expect your urgent confirmation of the release code.

Contact person, you are to forward the documents to us immediately if you have it with you, but if you don't have it, you are therefore requested to contact the genuinely appointed Office of the Mr Chung Lee Pui Fraud and Payments Agent Atom BANK PLC NORTHUMBRIA HOUSE, AKLEY HEADS DURHAM DH1 5TS CITY IN ENGLAND Direct Private Phone+44- 745-205-7102 (Inside-outside Of The UK.)

Thank you and feel free to contact me by fax only as we do not entertain any phone / voice contacts please. To enable us release your outstanding payment On-Hold /funds to your designated account.

Your urgent response concerning this transfer is highly anticipated, O.C. C remains communicated to our financial principals.

Thank You in anticipation.

Sincerely

Mrs Carla Grasso Sec To
    Mrs Teresa A. Rutledge
    Director for International Banking Supervision Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) https://www.occ.treas.gov/about/who-...-rutledge.html

--
    This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
    https://www.avast.com/antivirus
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines