Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Many trasfer

Default Attn:Funds Beneficiary,

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Friday, April 10, 2020 10:54 AM
    Subject: Attn:Funds Beneficiary,

Attn:Funds Beneficiary,

If truly you have not yet received your Inheritance / Contract Payment, please kindly re-confirm your information once again to enable us process and release your payment immediately through our corresponding paying Bank.
    it is evident before our records that your payment is long overdue and it is disheartening to discover that all efforts you have made so far to take possession of the fund proved abortive.
    You are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to anyone for any reason whatsoever. Kindly reconfirm the following information:

(1)Your Full Name and your Physical address=============
    (2)Your Banking Particulars=============
    (3)Your Age and Marital status=============
    (4)Your Occupation and Position=============
    (5)Your Direct Tel phone Number for easy communication and=============
    (6)A copy of your International Passport or Drivers License.=============
    {7)Your Country===============
    {8)Your E-mail address============
    [9) Your Phone And Fax Number=======

The above information will assist us to commence immediate processing and release of your fund without much delay.
    Awaiting for your quick response through this Email...{davf37541@gmail.com} OR {frankdavid9090@hotmail.com }

Sincerely
    Frank David
    HEAD OF REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
    TD Canada Trust, Ottawa.ca
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default we are waiting to receive the requested amount for the posting of your ATM card

VERY URGENT
    ATTN: CUSTOMER,

We humbly wish to inform you that you should understood that we are waiting to receiver the request amonut for the posting of ATM CARD to this office, Meanwhile am writing to inform you that you should try your possible best to send the money for to post your ATM CARD to your possession, because we will not remove or deduct any amount of the money until your ATM visa card is been credited, all you have to do try and look for the money and send to this office immediately thanks for your understanding .

Regards.
    Noble Patrick
    Dakar Senegal

bankforafricaub@barid.com

Default Your funds will be concealed in a consignment box

Dear Sir/Madam,

I submitted your transfer file to the Ministry of Finance out of annoyance, but I had a re-think what will be the outcome, because I knew that very soon they will divert the funds to their personal purses, this Morning I went there and retrieved the file which I told them that you are now ready to comply with their terms, I did it after I came up with an idea to conclude your transaction in your favor without you sending any money to me or anyone here in Dakar, Senegal.

The idea is to deliver your funds to you via diplomatic means, e.g, the funds will be concealed in a consignment box after which we shall employ an a Diplomatic Agent who has immensities in your country to embark on the journey and when he arrives in your country, he will meet with you and hand the funds to you. I have discussed it with the board and they accepted it.

I will like to hear from you to know your view before we shall proceed and I shall highlight you more on the matter and how it will be successful when I hear from you.

Thanks for your co-operation and we look forward to giving you the best of our service
    Yours faithfully
    Mr. Leo Benjamin,
    Director UBA bank Plc Visa Card payment department
    +221 707 507 738

ubasenegalament@groupmail.com

Default Your Transfer Control Number

Attention:

I am Denis Femi. I wish to inform you that we have received an email from Brian Thomas stating that your funds in their custody will be deported because you refused to renew your funds document that expired during the process of the funds to your destination. After your diplomat left the funds, they contacted you and you ignored their massages then they decided to deport the funds back. They contacted us regarding the deporting of the funds and we asked them to hold on let's confirm from you before any action would be taken. We have concluded every necessary arrangement regards the renewing of the said certificate today, to renew the document will cost you the sum of

$187

and if it's been renewed, it will be faxed to Brian Thomas in order to complete the release now that the funds is in United States. However, I want to guarantee you 100% that the document will be renew immediately the fee of $187 is received from you before the end of the day. Therefore, be advice to urgently send the needed fee to us, so that the paper will renewed and signed for commencement of your funds which will be finalize within today or tomorrow. Due to the urgency of this matter, you are advised to send the fee to my agent with the below stated information's via Money Gram, or Western Union only.

Receivers name: Dario Santos
    City: Porto novo
    AMOUNT:........................................... .. $187

Furnish this office with the payment details involving your full information, once the payment is made, TEXT OR call me at my direct cell phone number as soon as you send the fee today +22994111398 you can email me your direct cell phone number to enable me call you as soon as the document is renewed so that you will be ready to receive it with all pleasure.

Yours faithfully,
    Mr. Denis Femi.

file8880@gmail.com,
    westunoffice@yahoo.com

Default Re: Upon the confirmation of your processing charges you will get your $1,5m

Send Money Worldwide
    FROM OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
    OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO
    455 AGBOKOU, ANKPA ROAD
    LAGOTES PALAR

www.westernunion.com
    http://site.www.westernunion.com

agentoffiice@yahoo.com

ATTN; BENEFICIARY: ahmedd6913842@yahoo.com, dr.abodiahmed2015@gmail.com

This western union agent office official and i Mr Edun Danial the Foreign Operation Manager of this Western Union hereby bring to your notice that when your partners ahmedd6913842@yahoo.com, dr.abodiahmed2015@gmail.com deposited the

$750,000.00

he insured the $750,000.00 before depositing it with us and due to the insurance covering the $750,000.00 we are not authorize to touch or deduct from the $750,000.00 because it is against our professional ethics to deduct from any insured fund. You are advice to make sure you send the International Transfer fees of

$320

with the below informations and once we receive the International Transfer fees of $320 from you then the same day we will program your first $5000 into our Western Union system and send you the MTCN number and the sender names and the secret question and answer to enable you cash it in any Westen Union office in your country. Then the next day we will send you another $5000, continually until you receive your complete $750,000.00.
    NAME- BRIGHT OBARAYE
    CITY-OUAGADOUGOU
    COUNTRY-BURKINA-FASO

We need your urgent respond.
    You are welcome to our service
    Western Union Agency
    agentoffiice@yahoo.com

ahmedd6913842@yahoo.com,
    dr.abodiahmed2015@gmail.com

Default Transfert de don de 5.800.000,00 €

Cher ami,
    Je suis Mme Mavis Wanczyk, citoyenne du Massachusetts, États-Unis d'Amérique, le méga-gagnant du jackpot Powerball de 758,7 millions de dollars, je fais un don à 5 personnes au hasard, lorsque vous recevez cet e-mail, votre e-mail devient une boule de spin J'ai distribué un peu de mes actifs à un certain nombre d'organismes de bienfaisance et d'organisations. J'ai volontairement décidé de vous faire don de la somme de 5 800 000,00 € en tant que l'un des 5 sélectionnés pour vérifier mes gains, veuillez consulter ma page YouTube ci-dessous.
    ICI: http://Money.cnn.com/2017/08/23/News...pot/Index.html
    Voici votre code de don: [MW530342019]
    Répondez à cet e-mail avec le CODE DONNEUR:
    wanczykm61@gmail.com
    J'espère que vous et votre famille serez heureux.
    Salutations
    Mme Mavis Wanczyk

==================================

Received: from megatron.anlis.gob.ar ([200.51.93.117]) Wed, 1 Jul 2020 05:00:39 -0700
    Received: from localhost (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by megatron.anlis.gob.ar (Postfix) with ESMTP id ACEA71C60F02; Wed, 1 Jul 2020 11:59:56 +0000 (UTC)
    Received: from megatron.anlis.gob.ar ([127.0.0.1]) by localhost (megatron.anlis.gob.ar [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10032) with ESMTP id x93GzmTpju2Y; Wed, 1 Jul 2020 11:59:56 +0000 (UTC)
    Received: from localhost (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by megatron.anlis.gob.ar (Postfix) with ESMTP id D99971C60EBB; Wed, 1 Jul 2020 11:59:55 +0000 (UTC)
    X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new at megatron.anlis.gob.ar
    Received: from megatron.anlis.gob.ar ([127.0.0.1]) by localhost (megatron.anlis.gob.ar [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10026) with ESMTP id PI60kZ5Im3Kb; Wed, 1 Jul 2020 11:59:55 +0000 (UTC)
    Received: from megatron.anlis.gob.ar (megatron.anlis.gob.ar [10.10.10.14]) by megatron.anlis.gob.ar (Postfix) with ESMTP id 88D031C60D4D; Wed, 1 Jul 2020 11:59:54 +0000 (UTC)
    Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 11:59:54 +0000 (UTC)
    Reply-To: Mavis <wanczykm61@gmail.com>
    X-Originating-IP: [10.10.10.14]
    X-Mailer: Zimbra 8.8.15_GA_3899 (zclient/8.8.15_GA_3899)
    Return-Path: <mmarocco@anlis.gob.ar>

Default Money Transfer Scam: Western Union®

WELCOME TO THE DESK OF WESTERN UNION REMITTANCE DEPT
    Our Ref:WUMT0XX2/987
    OUR OFFICE: LA POSTE DE BAKEL-
    BUREAU DE POSTE DE BAKEL QUARTIER,
    NDIAYEGA 3 TAMBACOUNDA.
    OUR DIRECTOR PHONE: +221 708 042 045

Date: 04/08/2020
    Attention,Mr.Buzz Beadle

Our Western Union money transfer agent, We receive alert from the system today that your have not received your fund and warning that we should communicate you and update you that MTCN code transferred your fund has to be received by sending the amount required from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), Mr.Buzz Beadle. You will be able to receive your fund until is completed the amount which is offered you. If you don't want to lose the fund as the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) sent us warning to ensure that you will comply with the payment of the sum amount of $ 575 for the certificate Mr.Buzz Beadle, We advise you to send the money immediately and you will receive a certificate within 24 hours. You will start receiving your funds until $ 350,000 is paid. Use the information we sent you to make a payment by Western Union money transfer or Money gram and Ria money transfer. We look forward to your prompt response. Thank you.

BEST REGARDS

MR. IBRAHIM JOHNSON.
    Western Union Agency Dakar,
    Western Union®
    E-Mail: Western_union@groupmail.com
    Tel:+221 708 042 045

Default Money Transfer Scam: Ref: OCC/US.GOVT/REF/027/PMT-072020

400 7th Street, SW Washington, D.C. 20219 DIRECT PHONE NUMBER 1 209 248 1787
    Email: carla_grasso@aol.com

Ref: OCC/US.GOVT/REF/027/PMT-072020

APPROVED PAYMENT FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Attn: Inheritance//Beneficiary

Following Message received today from the United States Department of the Treasury under Federal Reserve Bank of United States, We hereby confirmed to you that, we at the Comptroller of the Currency Washington will advise you to STOP all further communications until you receive the release pin code from Mr Chung Lee Pui Fraud and Payments Agent ATOM BANK London Office Europe Coordinator Head of London Office NORTHUMBRIA HOUSE, AKLEY HEADS DURHAM DH1 5TS LONDON, As soon as we receive the pin code we will make direct wire transfer to your account by Swift Telegraphic Transfer.

This Notice has been copied to our Computing System for dispatch to various Outlined Security Agencies if our instruction is neglected after 48 hours. We owe no apology to any defaulter on the legal outcome and consequences emanating from this order after this Warning Notice is received as we must abide with the Law of International Act on Monetary Related Matters Act of Maryland Law 2012 as amended 2016. Please, also confirm if you have authorized your attorney to change your banking particulars to the following particulars stated below: USAA Federal Savings Bank 10750 McDermott FWY., San Antonio, Texas 78288-0544 Account Number:0022499678 Routing Number:314074269 Routing Number:314074269 Beneficiary Name: Sharon Gilbert, Also re-confirm your Contract Number, Contract Amount, Private Telephone and Fax number, your e-mail address, Office or home address, so that we can cross-check it with our file records.

We have decided to contact you because we suspected that somebody is trying to divert your money through the affidavit of means, into a new different bank account. Already, their associates have requested us to place a cash call order in their favor on your behalf, but we discovered that your signature was forged.

Following our previous fax to Atom Bank London Office regarding your payment with our correspondence bank, we have sent you a notification to contact urgently Mr Chung Lee Pui ((Fraud and Payments Agent) Atom Bank London Office)to obtain the REVENUE TRANSFER ORDER CERTIFICATE/CLEARANCE IDENTIFICATION PIN which will enable us debit the account and make the necessary wire transfer of your funds into your account. All correspondence and contact will remain open until will receive instructions of REVENUE TRANSFER ORDER CERTIFICATE/CLEARANCE IDENTIFICATION PIN/ INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER CHARGE/ INCLUDING UNITED STATE GOVERNMENT TAX (USGT). We expect your urgent confirmation of the release code.

Contact person, you are to forward the documents to us immediately if you have it with you, but if you don't have it, you are therefore requested to contact the genuinely appointed Office of the Mr Chung Lee Pui Fraud and Payments Agent Atom BANK PLC NORTHUMBRIA HOUSE, AKLEY HEADS DURHAM DH1 5TS CITY IN ENGLAND Direct Private Phone+44- 745-205-7102 (Inside-outside Of The UK.)

Thank you and feel free to contact me by fax only as we do not entertain any phone / voice contacts please. To enable us release your outstanding payment On-Hold /funds to your designated account.

Your urgent response concerning this transfer is highly anticipated, O.C. C remains communicated to our financial principals.

Thank You in anticipation.

Sincerely

Mrs Carla Grasso Sec To
    Mrs Teresa A. Rutledge
    Director for International Banking Supervision Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) https://www.occ.treas.gov/about/who-...-rutledge.html

--
    This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
    https://www.avast.com/antivirus

Default Money Transfer Scam: ATTENTION FUND BENEFICIARY

FROM THE DESK OF DR. TOGA MCINTOSH
    COMMISSION VICE PRESIDENT,
    ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF WEST AFRICAN STATES (ECOWAS)

ATTENTION FUND BENEFICIARY

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT AFTER A MEETING WITH CHIEF JUSTICES OF ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF WEST AFRICAN STATE (ECOWAS) HELD AT THE CAPITAL CITY OF BENIN, COTONOU. THIS INCLUDED THE CHIEF JUSTICES OF THE12 OF THE 15 WEST AFRICAN STATES. DURING THE MEETING. WE HAVE CONSIDERED THE UNCOUNTABLE NUMBERS OF UNCOMPLETED TRANSACTIONS AND FUNDS TRANSFER IN ALL WEST AFRICAN BANKS WHICH HAVE GIVEN THE ECOWAS BAD NAME ALL OVER THE WORLD. WE HAVE THEREFORE AGREED AND INSTRUCTED ALL THE BANKS IN WEST AFRICA TO RELEASE ALL PENDING AND UNCOMPLETED FUNDS TRANSFER IN THEIR POSITION TO THE BENEFICIARIES INCLUDING YOUR FUND WITHOUT ANY PAYMENT OF ANY KIND. NOTE THAT ALL PENDING AND UNCOMPLETED FUND TRANSFER HAS BEEN ORDERED AND FORWARDED TO CIMB BANK BERHAD MALAYSIA AS THE CORRESPONDED BANK TO HANDLE. YOU ARE HEREBY ADVISED TO GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY SO I WILL SEND YOU THE CONTACT OF THE CIMB BANK GROUP CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER IN CHARGE SO YOU WILL CONTACT HIM FOR YOUR FUND RELEASE. REPLY THROUGH
    THE BELOW EMAIL ADDRESS :

toga_mcintosh@consultant.com

THANKS WITH BEST REGARDS,
    DR. TOGA MCINTOSH.

Default Money Transfer Scam: VERIFICATION FROM THE DELIVERY COMPANY

Peace be unto you.

This to inform you after the issues the bank was transferring your fund though Money Gram which did not work in that way, due to the owner of the money is not paying a tax, which the bank made a new arrangement to load the money in a Visa card and send gave to i to send to you, however I've confirmed from the biggest delivery company here in Senegal, I explained to the delivery company, what i am about to send to you, and they told me, because its ATM Visa card that needs assurance, it will cost $120 dollars with the assurance fee, to deliver the package to your country within 144 hours, I am letting you know so that you will arrange and send the charge of $120 to enable me go and register your Visa card with the delivery company without further delay. Below are the informations for you to send the posting charge to me though Western Union or Money Gram transfer system, just take the amount with little charge, to any agent of money Western Union or Money Gram transfer system in your country and tell them to send it with the below information, and then forward the MTCN ten digit numbers or scan and send to me the payment slip for easy withdraw. This is my Western Union or Money Gram information below...
    Receiver name....................... Richard Jame
    Receiver country................... Senegal
    Receiver city............................. Dakar
    MTCN no.......................
    You are expected to send the above posting charge of 120 dollars to me quick, so that i can go and post the Visa card to be delivered to you in your country you will go with it to any commercial bank in your country to cash the money.

Yours sincerely
    Rev. Richard Jame
    reverichardjame@gmail.com

Default Money Transfer: PAYMENT APPROVED TO YOU

Greetings.

After proper and several investigations and research at Western Union and Money Gram Office, we found your name in Western Union database among those that have sent money through Western Union and this proves that you have truly been swindled by those unscrupulous persons by sending money to them through Western Union/Money Gram in the course of getting one fund or the other that is not real.

In this regard a meeting was held between the Board of Directors of WESTERN UNION, MONEY GRAM, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) alongside, As a consequence of our investigations it was agreed that the sum of one Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars ($150,000.00 USD) should be transferred to you out from the funds that the United States Department of the Treasury has set aside as compensation payment for scam victims. This case would be handled and supervised by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

We have submitted your details to them so that your funds can be transferred to you.

Contact the Western Union agent office through the information below:

Contact Person: Vickie Kries
    Address: Western Union/Money gram Post Office, Florida USA.
    Email: wnagentusa2020@serviceuswesternunion.com

Yours sincerely,

Christopher A. Wray
    DIRECTOR FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535

=========================

Received: from h.jingzong.org ([61.160.254.6]) by home with MailEnable ESMTP; Mon, 26 Oct 2020 10:58:43 -0700
    Received: from User (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1]) by h.jingzong.org (8.13.8/8.13.8) with SMTP id 09QHmlAq014336; Tue, 27 Oct 2020 01:48:49 +0800
    Message-Id: <202010261748.09QHmlAq014336@h.jingzong.org>
    Reply-To: <info.paymentoffice@serviceuswesternunion.com>
    Subject: Re: Re: PAYMENT APPROVED TO YOU.
    Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 01:49:48 +0800
    Return-Path: <info@fbi.org>
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines