Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Many trasfer

Default Attn:Funds Beneficiary,

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Friday, April 10, 2020 10:54 AM
    Subject: Attn:Funds Beneficiary,

Attn:Funds Beneficiary,

If truly you have not yet received your Inheritance / Contract Payment, please kindly re-confirm your information once again to enable us process and release your payment immediately through our corresponding paying Bank.
    it is evident before our records that your payment is long overdue and it is disheartening to discover that all efforts you have made so far to take possession of the fund proved abortive.
    You are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to anyone for any reason whatsoever. Kindly reconfirm the following information:

(1)Your Full Name and your Physical address=============
    (2)Your Banking Particulars=============
    (3)Your Age and Marital status=============
    (4)Your Occupation and Position=============
    (5)Your Direct Tel phone Number for easy communication and=============
    (6)A copy of your International Passport or Drivers License.=============
    {7)Your Country===============
    {8)Your E-mail address============
    [9) Your Phone And Fax Number=======

The above information will assist us to commence immediate processing and release of your fund without much delay.
    Awaiting for your quick response through this Email...{davf37541@gmail.com} OR {frankdavid9090@hotmail.com }

Sincerely
    Frank David
    HEAD OF REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
    TD Canada Trust, Ottawa.ca
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Money Transfer Scam: YOUR FINAL ATTENTION

Western union payment center.
    wusih zone 6, porto-novo fct.
    24 hours banking service

ATTENTION MY DEAR

APPROVED COMPENSATION PAYMENT AWARD OF USD2,500,000,00 Dollars

FINAL ATTENTION: TO THE OWNER OF THIS EMAIL ADDRESS;

Be informed your Prize Compensation funds has been recovered and returned to the FMG due to insincerity and failure of the earlier official mandated to release it to you.We wish to inform you that your total Compensation payment of $2,500.000.00 has been returned to us by compensation claims Organization as unclaimed payment after their initial letter to your address for your payment was not successful.

This is to report to you that our western union bureau have received a correspondence from the federal high court as cancellation notice for your funds transfer to be deleted from foreign payment file .
    The western union management desires to inform you that your funds transfer with us has been programmed among the two(2) transactions that would face cancellation soon.

We have waited long time enough for you to fulfill the required obligations and claim the funds like other beneficiaries that have claimed their funds before (Feb. this year ) but nothing comes up from you as indication from the funds owner.
    the management of this western union held an urgent meeting in my office today, regards to the transferring of your funds by western union and they have asked my office to submit all the paper works and files containing your funds confidentiality but i refused and asked the board members to give me from now till 2days time so that i consult you personally for you to declare your interest on the funds transfer.

Further more, you are advised to reply to this email after reading, and feel free to tell us why you abandoned such huge amount here. let us know if you are no longer interested to complete your transaction.
    Finally, if you still have the interest of being paid your funds by western union money transfer; you should kindly forward your receiverís name and address including your phone number immediately

To complete the transfer, you are advised to reconfirm your following information to resent the payment;

RECEIVER NAME_____
    HOME ADDRESS _____
    COUNTRY___________
    CITY________________
    TEL_________________
    TEST QUESTION______
    ANSWER_____________

Contact below information to forward you the complete information to start receiving your fund now.

Furthermore you advised to call us as the instruction was passed that within 48 hours without hearing from you. Count your payment cancelled.Number to call is below listed Managing Director office Dr. HARRY MOMOH ,Phone Number: +22997675186,
    E-mail : (harrywestunion@mail2harry.com ) E-mail address .

Remember Your Payment Code Number 0922 official registered

i am looking forward to your positive cooperation fairly soon.

Best regards.

MRS.LIZZYN WILSON
    Operation Manager Western

Default Money Transfer Scam: Hello dear respected

My Dearest,

How are you doing today together with your family?

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred. I was able to get this successful through the assistance of a priest here Rev Justice Simon and under the cooperation of a new partner from New Delhi India called (Mr. Aakash) who assisted me for the same transaction which I contacted you to help me to execute in the past years ago.

Presently I am now in Sri Lanka for my studies and investments projects with my new partner. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past attempts and efforts to assist me that time transferring the funds to your account in your country but unfortunately, it did not work out due to your inability to meet up with the bank requirements. But I still appreciate your past efforts and caring at that time. So I have decided to compensate you with little part of the fund as thanks for your efforts that time. I left an ATM CARD worth $850.000.000 (Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollar) in your name with the Revered Father Justice Simon that connected me to my new partner that help me out.

Now you will need to contact Rev. Father Justice Simon assistant to Rev Charles Anthony on his email address is
    (rev.fatherjusticsimon@gmail.com) or you call him direct to his private phone number ( +225-404-589-52) and Ask him to get your ATM CARD from the bank and send to you which I kept to compensate you for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.
    I gave him the ATM Card to send to you because he is the one who introduced me to my new partner (Mr. Aakash) and I trust him. So feel free and get in touched with him and instruct him where to send you the ATM Card. Please do not forget to send to him the below information:

Your Full Name:.............................................
    Contact Address:..........................................
    Cell Phone Number:......................................
    Occupation;....................................... ..........

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that I can share the joy together with you and thank God for his grace upon our life. In the moment I am very-very busy in Sri Lanka for my admission in school and in some other business investment projects, finally, remember that I have forwarded instruction to Revered Father Justice Simon on your behalf to receive that ATM Card. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the ATM Card to your address without delay.
    You may not hear from me in time because of my studies and some investment projects which are going on now.
    Once again, thanks for your love, caring and efforts. May God bless you and your family.

Best regards,
    Jennifer

Default Money Transfer Scam: I am Dr. Gary Ellis, Head of Inspection Unit United Nations

United States Postal Service
    Post Office
    421 8TH AVE
    NEW YORK, NY 10001-9998

Attention Beneficiary.

This Is United States Postal Service Delivery Company ,The management of this company, wishes to inform you that, we received a parcel containing an ATM Master Card valued $10.5 million USD with some vital documents attached on it, for safety delivery to your home address in your country, within' the next 48 hrs as soon as we hear back from you. This is (payment office ) I am directed to inform you that Your payment verification and confirmations is OK.

This parcel was brought to us this morning by the ATM Card payment office/United Nation(U.N) as your inheritance approved fund to be delivered to your residential home address without any delay, so kindly reconfirm the below information, to avoid delivery your ATM Master Card to a wrong hand.

Full names..............
    Parcel owner address...........
    Tel...............

Scan Copy of Your International Passport Or Driver's License. We will register your package and send you the tracking numbers before we proceed for safety delivery of your package as soon as you reconfirm the required information's for safety delivery, POST OFFICE is one of the world's great success stories, the start-up that revolutionized the delivery of packages and information. In the past 30 years, we've grown up and grown into a diverse family of companies as POST OFFICE that's bigger, stronger, better than ever.

Waiting to read your e-mail on this Email ID Which uspostalsser@gmail.com

Yours affectionately.
    Mr Jerry Allen
    From United States Postal Service New York City

Default Money Transfer Scam: I am Dr. Gary Ellis, Head of Inspection Unit United Nations

I am Dr. Gary Ellis, Head of Inspection Unit United Nations office.

inspection Agency in Harts field-Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia. During our investigation, We discovered An abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from United Kingdom which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport. To our facility here in Atlanta, and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Consignment Package weighing approximately 110kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as a personal Effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities.

The diplomat's inability to pay for Non Inspection fees among other things are the reason why the consignment is delayed and abandoned. By my assessment, each of the boxes contains about $4,000,000,00, or more. They are still left in the airport storage facility till today.
    The Consignments like I said are two metal trunk boxes weighing about 110kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) effective
    Capacity: 680 L) Approximately. The details of the consignment including your name and email on the official document from United Nations' office in London where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document is still available with us. As it stands now, you have to reconfirm your Full name, Phone Number, full address so I can cross-check and see if it corresponds with the one on the official documents.

It is now left to you to decide if you still need the consignment or allow us repatriate it back to UK (place of origin) as we were instructed. Like I did say again, the shipper abandoned it and ran away most importantly because he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non inspection document(s), etc. I am ready to assist you in any way I can for you to get back this packages provided you will also give me something out of it (financial gratification). You can either come in person, or you engage the services of a secure shipping/delivery Company/agent that will provide the necessary security. That is required to deliver the package to your doorstep or the destination of your choice. I need all the guarantee that I can get from you before I can get involved in this project.

Contact Email Addressellisgary237@gmail.com)

Sincerely,

Dr. Gary Ellis,
    Head Officer-in-Charge.
    Call +1-678-649-2179..

Default Money Transfer Scam: TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
    FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
    NORTH WEST ZNE ANNEX, 01 OUAGA BURKINA FASO
    BURKINA FASO
    09-04-2018

adb-bf@accountant.com
    adb-bf11@accountant.com

TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION

Sir, Madam

I have been directed by the director of States States States Foreign Operation / Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the mail which we have received from Mrs. Biyu Fung chi

mrs.biyufungchi02@gmail.com
    mrsmerion2@gmail.com

Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the lady Mrs. Biyu Fung Chi . For the claim of her late husband deposit with our bank. late Dr Chi Thai is our late customer with sum substantial amount of money he deposit with us.
    Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.

However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank, we will like you to send the followings documents immediately to our bank.

1.A power of Attorney Permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf; Note This Power of Attorney must be endorse by a Burkina-be resident lawyer.
    2. Death certificate of The Late Dr Chi Thai (Her Husband deceased) confirming his death.
    3.A statement of Copy of account issued to Late Dr Chi Thai by our bank.
    4.An Affidavit of support from the Burkina Faso high court with her signature in it.
    5.The name of your bank and your account number where your want this fund to be transfer.

Note the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.Should you have any question (s), please contact our Foreign Operational

Thanks for your understanding
    ADB
    Director, Dept. States Foreign Remittance
    Africa Development Bank.
    Director-Mr.Mohammed usman (For Accounts Dept)

adb-bf@accountant.com
    adb-bf11@accountant.com
    + 226-74 31 25 48

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (AFDB) BF.

We are neither just an off bank shore nor we are only on shore ........ WE ARE BOTH; We touch base at every nook and cranny of the country. Is That why you ll always find an African Development Bank (AFDB) branch up North, down South, West and East. Record is amiable Our ​​borne out of the bank's philosophy of clients satisfaction, we offer our clients the following services: Traditional Banking services, Corporate Finance Services, Telebanking Services, Visible & Invisible of publishing of publishing of publishing Transaction Services, Exports Desk Services and Public Sectors Services. We are totally devoted to you .... This transmission has been issued by AFDB Group '' AFDB '' for the information of the addressee only and should not be reproduced and / or distributed to other person any. to its completeness or accura

Default Money Transfer Scam: Your $10,5m. next of kin's transfer

Your $10,5m. next of kin's transfer through utb1910@hotmail.com

However you need to furnish to me the following informations for immediate action :

1. name
    2. address
    3. phone
    4. status
    5. age
    6. nationality
    7. occupation
    8. email

georgebrownlevi@gmail.com
    utb1910@hotmail.com

Default Money Transfer Scam: Hello son, i have a $200,000 cheque for you

IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST NOW FOREVER MORE

Hello dear son,

For the purpose of introduction I'm Rev father James Philip from Our Lady of Victories Cathedral, Dakar Senegal. Regards to the subject matter on how to secure and get you an international cheque draft of

$200.000.00 dollars

in my custody deposited on you behalf request you to send you full names for the claim of you checque and i assure you will not have difficult over this cheque. Please fill your information is required...

Name.......................... ...
    Sex...................................
    Age...................................
    Country....................... ........
    Occupation.................... ......
    Mobile......................

I am looking forward hearing from you immediately.
    Call me also through my direct line on

+221.776679791

Thanks with my best regards
    God bless you

revfatherjamesphilip@gmail.com

Default Money Transfer Scam: Transaction, get back

Dear friend

May the good God continue to bless you and your family for your kind and prompt reply to my email please indicating your willingness to help me transfer these funds for investment purposes in your country or in any other country that recommends .am well impressed by your person I feel that I have found the right person, but time will tell. As you know, the success of this transaction depend on our total mutual trust and you must promise that it will Keep it secret inside you. Please, I want to let you know that I am not here to betray you or cheat you, I do not know what it's called fraud or fraud. Honestly, I want you to be real and trust me.

I want everything to be clear to you right now, but you have to read carefully. The deal is all about the money that I made here and I have it maintained with security, due to United Nations policy in Afghanistan, there is a plan to get some troops out of Afghanistan, then I will be among the people who will move I can not take this money to my because they know me as military personnel, they will want I know how I do it. Because of this, I have made an arrangement for a Red Cross on how to move this background.

The question is: who will be in charge of the money in my absence? This that's exactly why I need your help. I want to guarantee that you will There is no risk in this as I have plotted the strategy to have this money was moved safely. you have to keep everything confidential until you receive the direct fund to your account. Finally, I want you to stand as a beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as you arrive in your country, will help me invest in a good profitable company, I will give you 40% of the total money for assistance after receiving the money.

I think I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities that are insured so they do not The body can monitor our emails and then I can explain in detail. I It will only arrive by email because our calls will be monitored, I just have to be sure of who I'm dealing with. Please, if you can handle it, let me know so I can provide you on the way ahead. Please send your information for me to provide in the modality to follow. I wait your answer.

FILL THIS INFORMATION
    name:__________________
    phone_________________
    occupation_______________
    country_________________
    age____________________
    id card______________

Thank you
    Sgt. Jeff John Hartwell
    mhartewell@gmail.com,
    hartwellj22@yahoo.com,
    mhartwell82@yahoo.com

Default Money Transfer Scam: Your partner dr.abodiahmed2015@gmail.com deposited $750,000

Send Money Worldwide
    FROM OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
    OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO .ADDRESS 455 AGBOKOU,ANKPA ROAD
    LAGOTES PALAR www.westernunion.com, http://site.www.westernunion.com/

west.union@inbox.lv
    agentoffiice@yahoo.com
    ahmedd6913842@yahoo.com

ATTN : BENEFICIARY,

Mr. Edun Danial the Foreign Operation Manager of this Western Union hereby bring to your notice that when your partner dr.abodiahmed2015@gmail.com deposited the $750,000.00 she insured the $750,000.00 before depositing it with us and due to the insurance covering the $750,000.00 we are not authorize to touch or deduct from the $750,000.00 because it is against our professional ethics to deduct from any insured fund. You are advice to make sure you send the International Transfer fees of

$320

with the below informations and once we receive the International Transfer fees of $320 from you then the same day we will program your first $5000 into our Western Union system and send you the MTCN number and the sender names and the secret question and answer to enable you cash it in any Westen Union office in your country. Then the next day we will send you another $5000, continually until you receive your complete $750,000.00, if you want we will send you copy of the Certificate of Deposit issued to your partner when she deposited the $750,000.00 with us as prove.
    NAME : BRIGHT OBARAYE
    CITY : OUAGADOUGOU

We need your urgent respond.
    You are welcome to our service
    Western Union Agency

west.union@inbox.lv
    agentoffiice@yahoo.com
    ahmedd6913842@yahoo.com

Default Money Transfer Scam: Lucrative transaction

Greetings to you
    Assist Request From You

mhartewell@gmail.com,
    hartwellj22@yahoo.com,
    mhartwell82@yahoo.com

Please let this not be a surprised message to you because I decided to contact you on this magnitude and lucrative transaction for our present and future survival in life. Moreover, I have laid all the solemn trust in you before i decided to disclose this successful and confidential transaction to you.

I am Sgt. Jeff John Hartwell, I hope all is well with you ? I am man soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan on war against terrorism. I have in my possession the sum of $5.5million USD which I made here in Afghanistan 2014, I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent. I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund And keep it safe so that as soon as am through with my mission here in Afghanistan.

You will assist me to invest it in a good profitable venture or you keep it for me until I arrive your country, I will give You 40% of the total money for your assistance after you have receive The money. Please reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that I can send you the information where the money is been deposited, your urgent reply is needed at

mhartwell82@yahoo.com

Thanks
    Yours
    Sgt. Jeff John Hartwell

mhartewell@gmail.com,
    hartwellj22@yahoo.com,
    mhartwell82@yahoo.com
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines