Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Default Money Trasfer Scam

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Friday, April 10, 2020 10:54 AM
    Subject: Attn:Funds Beneficiary,

Attn:Funds Beneficiary,

If truly you have not yet received your Inheritance / Contract Payment, please kindly re-confirm your information once again to enable us process and release your payment immediately through our corresponding paying Bank.
    it is evident before our records that your payment is long overdue and it is disheartening to discover that all efforts you have made so far to take possession of the fund proved abortive.
    You are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to anyone for any reason whatsoever. Kindly reconfirm the following information:

(1)Your Full Name and your Physical address=============
    (2)Your Banking Particulars=============
    (3)Your Age and Marital status=============
    (4)Your Occupation and Position=============
    (5)Your Direct Tel phone Number for easy communication and=============
    (6)A copy of your International Passport or Drivers License.=============
    {7)Your Country===============
    {8)Your E-mail address============
    [9) Your Phone And Fax Number=======

The above information will assist us to commence immediate processing and release of your fund without much delay.
    Awaiting for your quick response through this Email...{davf37541@gmail.com} OR {frankdavid9090@hotmail.com }

Sincerely
    Frank David
    HEAD OF REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
    TD Canada Trust, Ottawa.ca
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Shipment for order no. SK-89773453-UK

SKY-NET WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SERVICE
    18 -21 Pulborough Way, Hounslow TW4 6DE, LONDON
    REGISTRATION NUMBER: #Cb/
    4197003/169
    +447024055510
    csc@skynet-world.com
    cscskynetexpress@gmail.com
    skynetexpresscourier@fastservice.com
    United States Branch
    Tel: 912 216 9958

SHIPMENT FOR ORDER NO: SK-89773453-UK

Dear Valued Customer:
    Welcome to Sky-net Worldwide Express Service, where your entire shipping problem is made easy. You should expect a fast, convenient and environmental friendly way to ship internationally. Sky-net Worldwide Express Service Systems is a full services logistical company with offices in United Kingdom England, Macon Georgia United States of America. We specialize in same day deliveries with airplane Motorbikes, bicycles and vehicles. Our on-site officer and fulfillment team stores and organizes large projects for advertising and public relations industries. Sky-net Worldwide Express Service can help you untangle the logistical knot that is United Kingdom England with:
    * Brooklyn/Queens Big and Small Package Deliveries Service
    * Truck Deliveries
    * On-Demand, Scheduled & Routed Deliveries
    * Warehousing, Logistics & Inventory Management

I Sir James Lockwood the dispatch officer, I will guide you through the shipment procedures of your lottery winnings and be rest assured of a friendly transaction process.
    The below stated items are available inside your package which was officially handed over to us by publishers Clearing House Promotion Department for onward delivery to you and it will be dispatched Via First Class airplane delivery channel once you meet up with our payment requirements.
    LIST OF PACKAGE CONTENT.
    I. A Bonded Draft Check of $850,000.00 USD.
    II. A Certified Lottery Winning Certificate.
    III. An Endorsed Affidavit of claims eligibility
    To enable us dispatch your package via express delivery system kindly see charges below.
    Note: Insurance fees added.
    1. Max Delivery Duration 24hrs
    Mailing /freight cost $290.10
    Fuel surcharge $10.00
    Insurance $310.98
    Vat (5%) $84.80
    TOTAL $760.88 US Dollars

2. Max Delivery Duration 48hrs
    Mailing /freight cost $230.10
    Fuel surcharge $10.00
    Insurance $160.98
    Vat (5%) $84.80
    TOTAL $495.88 US Dollars

3. Max Delivery Duration 168hrs
    Mailing /freight cost $220.20
    Fuel surcharge $10.93
    Insurance $113.98
    Vat (5%) $54.88
    TOTAL $399.99 US Dollars

INSURANCE POLICY
    This delivery parcel for greater protection has been insured in accordance with shipping regulations under unlimited liability, That is why the delivery charges are a little high. This comprehensive cash in transit insurance cover for your consignment has been arranged {for effective and fast customs clearance}. Delivery of parcel/Transfer of winnings commences immediately after payment covering delivery charges is made by the respective customer.

PAYMENT TERMS : We do not accept cash upon delivery (COD) proposal for airplane package delivery package. airplane charge for onward delivery must be paid through our choice of service to our office here in United Kingdom England as instructed after the receipt of this mail so do make urgent contact with me upon receipt of this mail on the option you have chosen so as to provide you with the payments details required to forward the above stated Cost of delivery Finally upon receipt of full payment, your package shall be dispatched as soon as we complete the shipment process the original scanned copy of your package shipment dispatch slip issued by our courier company and the tracking number of the shipment will be sent to you for your verification. This means that the above stated charges cannot be deducted from your Draft Check and hence must be provided by you before we can commence delivery. You are to respond immediately so that we can provide you with the payment details required to forward delivery cost.
    We sincerely hope the above information is helpful to you and I would like to thank you for giving us this opportunity to serve your needs. Should you have any further queries, do not hesitate to write to us. Until we hear from you again take care.
    Yours in service,
    Sir James Lockwood.
    Dispatch officer
    US Branch

Tel: 912 216 9958
    infopch@pchcsc.net
    pchwinnotice@usa.com

SKY-NET WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SERVICE
    24HOURS PHONE LINE : +447452159397
    Copyright © 1993-2018. All rights reserved. The logo and the Sky-net company brand are registered trademarks of Sky-net Worldwide Express Service. Sky-net Coverage is a General business Organization company registered in England, whose registered number is 4197003/169, and whose registered office address is 124 Baker street, London W1U 6TY, VAT registered number is 864 142 527. Sky-net Worldwide Express Service is committed to respecting the data which we hold on you. Your details are processed and kept securely in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, DTA registration number is PZ9265799. The content of this E-mail is protected under applicable copyright and trademark laws. Personal use of material is permitted for research and/or information purposes only.

Default Unpaid beneficiary, until you read it and understand

US Treasury Department
    Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
    1500 Pennsylvania Avenue,
    NW Washington, DC 20220
    info@diavaz.com,
    frdrick.summer442@gmail.com

Attn: Unpaid beneficiary,
    Sometimes, I do wonder if you are really with your senses. How could you keep trusting people and at the end you will loose your hard Earned money, or are you being deceived by their big names ? They Impersonate on many offices, claiming to be Governors,Directors/Chairmen of one office or the other. Their game plan is onlyjust to extort your hard earned money. Now, the question is how long will you continue to be deceived ? Sometimes, they will issue you fakecheck, introduce you to fake Diplomatic delivery, un-existing on-line banking and they will also fake wire transfer of Your fund with Payment Stop Order and even send you fake ATM cards, etc.
    Anyway, by the virtue of my position I have been following this transaction from inception and all your efforts towards realizing the fund. More often than not, I sit down and laugh at your ignorance and that of those who claim they are assisting you, it is very unfortunate That at the end you loose. Although, I don't blame you because you are not here to witness the processing of your payment here in this IMF Office.The problem you are having is that you have been told the whole truth About this transaction and it is because of this truth they decided to be extorting your money. The most annoying part is even fraudsters Have really taken advantage of this opportunity to enrich them selves At your expense. Those you feel are assisting or working for you are Your main problems. I know the truth surrounding this payment and I am the only person who will deliver you from this long suffering if you will abide by my advice. I also know that recently you have been dealing with people claiming to be the United Nations. They claim that they are helping you and you forward all the fraudulent e-mails you receive to them. At the end they do nothing about the fraudsters. Soon they will ask you to pay money to receive a compensation of

$1,500,000.00.

Do not pay any moneyto them because they are only interested in your hard earned money and you will never receive any compensation in return, they will always keep coming back to ask for more money. Please I beseech you to stop pursuit of shadows and being deceived. Feel free to contact me immediately you receive this mail so that I can explain to you the modus-operandi guiding the release of your payment. Do not panic, be rest assured that this arrangement will be guided by your Embassy here in United States. Contact me upon the receipt of this mail if you wish to receive your
    fund and stop wasting your hard earn money.
    Thanks and remain blessed.
    Yours faithfully,
    Mr. Fredrick Summer
    US Treasury Department
    Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
    US Treasury Department
    1500 Pennsylvania Avenue,
    NW Washington, DC 20220
    info@diavaz.com,
    NOTE : If you received this message in your SPAM/BULK folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service Provider, we US treasury urge you to treat it genuinely and kindly move it to your inbox.

Default Send your informations to receive the money

God bless you,

I thanks God for the blessing and his promises toward his people and i thanks you too for your desire to assist an orphans God alight will in turn reward you in every areas of you life, May he prosper you and give you ability to execute your plans in Jesus name.

According her before she left the orphanage camp, really it pained me because she is one of the obedient and God fearing here in the camp but i thanks God who makes her dream to come through. Before she leave she left this cheque here in my office to send to you when you contact me and i has been waiting for your communication, this is a cheque and keeping it in my office here is a very big risk where every one have the same right to come in and go out and you need you reply once you get this mail to enable me to send the cheque with your contact address with out wasting time. I need you informations where the cheque will be posted to you through HDL
    Name,
    Phone,
    Age,
    Occupation,
    Address
    Country

God bless you
    Rev father Andrew

mathewandrew60@gmail.com

Default Your transaction with your partner

DEAR I AM STILL WAITING ON YOUR RESPONDS
    REGARDING ING THE LAST MESSAGE I SENT TO YOU IS ALMOST CLOSE TO THE END OF THE YEAR AND YOUR TRANSACTION WITH YOUR PARTNER kamalesh@mail.com IS STILL UNCOMPLETED. WHY NOT TO TRY AND LET SEE A WAY TO COMPLETE THIS BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR AS THE SITUATION NOW IS UNCALLED FOR AND THE TRANSACTION MAY BE TERMINATED IF WE DONíT COMPLY ?

ROSE ILBOUDOU
    mrsroseilboudou@gmail.com

Default $290 fees about your transfer from : bobomor3@gmail.com, bmrs754@yahoo.com

Dear Respected Sir,

Thanks again for your reply.
    In accordance with your letter i understood that you will not be able to travel down here, for the execution of your transfer from your partners, bobomor3@gmail.com, bmrs754@yahoo.com, though it will be difficult for me, precisely it will consume my time, but i promise that i must do everything possible to make sure that i help you, just the way i helped others.

Firstly, you are advised to forward me your scanned copy of international passport, or any ID, again, if you have received any documents earlier concerned your fund, please forward them together, also your residential address is needed to enable us obtain the stamped legal documents from the high court of justice.

Then, after forwarding the required above mentioned data, you will be required to send processing fees of $290, which will enable me to work towards the release of your fund, this will allow us to resolve all the issues that surrounds your fund, and immediately transfer your fund to you without additional delay,

So, i am ready to work in your favor and assure you 100% that nothing will stop you from your receiving your funds, as soon as you abide the following rules of this office.

Once again, i gave you my word that i must use my power to break down all the problems, and release your fund to you, without further hitches or delay. and you must be fast in whatever you want to do, so i can Complete all the necessary steps and instruct the bank to finalize your transfer, because i have a lot of jobs to resolve here in my office. and any delay to this action may cause additional problem or delay, due to the limit of our duty in this office.

Awaiting for your urgent reply,
    Yours sincerely,
    Barrister Oscar Louise
    authority_b@yahoo.com

bobomor3@gmail.com
    bmrs754@yahoo.com

Attachment 289
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My ID.jpg  

seekinglove Guest

Default My Dearest, ask him to send you your check of $275,000 for compensation

My Dearest Friend,
    I was shocked you stopped communicating with me, I really can't understand your reasons for doing so, but I am very happy now to inform you about my success in getting the funds successfully transferred from the bank with the help of a staff working in the remittance department and also with the special assistance of a Japanese business woman. However, i did not forget your past effort on me, meanwhile I decided to compensate you with the sum of

$275,000.00

Now contact the Reverend father I left your check with when I traveled to fully transfer my funds and to also visit the orphanage home. his name is Reverend Father. Paul Moses, contact him on his email address

revpaulmoses54@live.fr

ask him to send to you your check of $275,000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me at that time though it didn't work out as at that time but my heart tells me that this money I am giving to you will be very helpful to you. Feel free and get in touch with Reverend Father and instruct him where to send the draft of $275.000.00 to you. Send your address, name and phone number to him when contacting him.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the troubles at that time. at the moment I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Reverend Father on your behalf to receive the check, so feel free to get in touch with Rev. Paul Moses, he will send the Bank check of $275,000.00 to you without any delay.

I will be out from the internet for a long time because I am going to a remote area, but keep me posted so when am back I will respond. Again, email your full delivery information to Reverend Father Paul Moses :

revpaulmoses54@live.fr

I hope to put smile on everybody's face if possible.
    Have a blessed day.
    Best regards,
    Vickie
    lovelymira33@hotmail.com

seekinglove Guest

Default Dear Sir, you have to pay a token of $95 instead of $290

Coast Finance UK Limited
    Reg. no. 00498680
    coastfinancelimited@gmail.com
    Mr. Paul Keith Levaillant
    Willow Farm, 66 Dundry Lane,
    Dundry, Bristol Avon, BS41 8JQ
    United Kingdom
    Attention: smithjhn987@outlook.com,

Dear Sir,
    After my last received your response of last.I had take my time to study your payment matter and all efforts being made by your Agents and friends, within and outside the country, to procure the payment of your fund.

Since your payment was faulted in your first attempt, I had expected more gentle-approach when i was approached to assist you than, all these little tricks and unofficial methods they have been trying use to frustrate you.

I had expected that either yourself or any of your agents would have been Gentle enough to approach me for a talk in this transaction for there is nothing impossible in this country.

I must say that your payment was faulted in the first place because I strongly believe that you did not follow the normal protocol. I took time to study all the files relating to the fund that you are now claiming part of it and I saw enough reason to suspect that there is some secret deal in it. Though, I donít want to raise any alarm or expose the deal,

However, the people that handled the documentation of this deal for you did a wonderful work that was why previous Verification committees that verified-debts were not able to detect this deal.Unfortunately for them, the affidavit they sworn on your behalf which says that this money should be paid to you was not certified by the Supreme Court of the Federation.

The affidavit alleges that you are sub-inheritance beneficiary to the money, and that the remaining payment on the fund should be paid to you as the legitimate owner. For such affidavit to be a legal document, it is supposed to be certified by the Supreme Court of the Federation with a token of $95, so instead $290 as i early stated $95 will conclude the transaction & nothing more than this.

The people you are dealing with are not after the money you are sending to them hence to confuse and frustrate you so, that you will abandon the fund which is presently in your name then it will be easy to divert your fund to there partner bank account oversea. Listen I don't want you to confess anything to me, or to tell me who are involved in the deal.

If you think i should help you official correct our payment transaction document as soon as the errors are corrected, I will make the payment by United State Visa Master Card and not fake ATM or through criminal cash delivery which is impossible and criminal offence.

This is the only way your fund can be paid to you another method anybody is doing or telling you will end up in vain think of the past. I am only tempted to assist you because of your poor financial condition .

If after going through this proposal donít ignore but instead give it a try will be miracles enjoy this Xmas season with a genuine heart for I will make my word my bond.

Yours sincerely.
    Paul Keith Levaillant

smithjhn987@outlook.com
    coastfinancelimited@gmail.com

seekinglove Guest

Default Sir, we would like you to contact the credited bank attorney

Greetings.

Take note that we baord directors of this honorable bank has recieved your massage and we are on the matter before then, we would like you to contact the credited bank attorney delagtete and request fopr theses needed back up document to get this business done.

Meanwhile i am in middle of a meeting with other top officials and will send you a copy of my ID that is only what i can do and you haver our bank websit. will send to you for your check,we dont joke here and we are 100% ligit and would like to work with you peacefully with all understanding to get this resolved. Bank lawyer details below email and telephone contact...
    Mr. Georges Fenech, Magistrat, Prťsident de la Commission
    Mr. Sankardja Lare-Sambiani, Ambassadeur du Togo, +228 90 54 06 55

sankardjalaresambiani@gmail.com

You can call me on +228 90211752 for more details.
    Yours in service.
    Mr.Charles Kie
    CEO BAT
    infobanquea_atlantique@post.com

seekinglove Guest

Default Dear Sir, the money will be shared into two equal parts

Hello Dear Sir,

Thank you for your mail and interest in this matter, the money will be shared into two equal parts on the completion of the transaction, the process would commence by securing a letter of administration in your name that will give you the legal right to apply for this claims and for us to apply you would require to send
    the below stated...

1. name
    2. copy of id
    3. occupation
    4. phone
    5. address

Once the above is received I will do the needful, however note that it is supposed to take an average of 5 working days to secure thou it is supposed to be more but with lay down contacts already made our aim would be achieved, it is capital intensive and should you wish to assist that would be appreciated I will be waiting for your response. Should you require more clarification, please do let me know or possibly contact me through my private telephone number of

+228.70015747

Regards,
    Mr. Williams Camara Esq.
    ewcamara@gmail.com

seekinglove Guest

Default Get-rich-quick fraud based on coinsidence of family name

Dear John,
    Thanks for your fast response and I know this will come as a surprise to you but let me formally introduce myself to you. I am Zoe Lau, Director of CEO Office of China Citic Bank International. I am contacting you concerning an abandoned sum of $9,500,000.00 USD by one of our prominent clients who happens to have the same family name with you. In 2008, a customer called Mr. Aaron White a foreign contractor with Royal Dutch Plc. came to our bank for business discussions and investment. As the officer in charge of his transaction then, I encouraged him to consider various growths of funds with prime ratings. He finally invested $7,500,000.00 and based on my professional advice, we were able to spin the initial deposit with profit and interest to $9,500,000.00 USD.
    In 2009 my client informed me to liquidate his investment because he needed funds to execute a new business project, and that I should on his behalf have the funds deposited in a private offshore account In Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC), I wondered why he wanted it so, but from my experience, I guess he was trying to cut corner, however I obliged by following his instructions discretely. I waited for him to instruct on what to do next, but I never heard from him, weeks later I found out that my client died in a car crash in Beausoleil, with his wife and three kids, while on sabbatical in the summer of 2009, may their soul rest in peace. While making the deposit of his funds to ICBC on his behalf, although the funds were deposited in his name and all paperwork are in his name, I did not provide information of any next of kin because none was stated by him, I believe now you are beginning to see the picture clearly? (My bank has no knowledge of the funds as his investment with my bank has been liquidated) I have all the documents regarding this deposit, and as the originator of the deposit I can have the deposit liquidated and have the funds transferred to any account I nominate. Sadly I can not have the funds transferred to my account because that will raise suspicion and the funds will be confiscated and I will be investigated, but if I have the funds transferred to you no suspicion will arise, because you share the same last name with him and I can present you as his relative and next of kin. I waited this long to be sure that none of his relative will come forward before taking this action, and if nothing is done about the funds at the end of next month, the funds will be transferred to the government treasury as my client died intestate.
    MY PROPOSAL: I need you to be my partner to recover this funds, I am also proposing that after a successful execution of the business deal, the funds will be shared in the ratio 50/50. You will get 50% and I will be entitled to 50% as the initiator of the deal. Although the project is capital intensive, I know I will be able to pull it off by following proper banking and legal Channels with your assistance. I will direct you through the legal aspect with the assistance of a lawyer who will prepare all the documents that will instate you as the legal next of kin to my late clients funds. The bank will release the account to you because of your last name and my recommendation of you as the next of kin. Note that this transaction will be done without breach of all Laws of International Banking and I know that if we follow up this transaction diligently it would be completed within 10 working days.
    I ask that if you find no interest in this project, discard this mail and forget I ever contacted you, I ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive; do not destroy my career. An opportunity like this only comes once in a lifetime. If you find yourself able to work with me, contact me through this same email account. If you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards a conclusion. Note that if for any reason you decide to contact me via official channels; I will deny knowing you or any thing about this project. My official lines are not secure lines as they are periodically monitored to assess our level of customer care in line with our Quality Management Policy. Please observe this instruction religiously. Please, note I am a family woman; I have children. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences could be, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained, also success is a product of being smart and hard work. Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, send me your response to enable us commences. I await your response.
    Best regards,
    Zoe Lau
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines