Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Default Money Trasfer Scam

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Friday, April 10, 2020 10:54 AM
    Subject: Attn:Funds Beneficiary,

Attn:Funds Beneficiary,

If truly you have not yet received your Inheritance / Contract Payment, please kindly re-confirm your information once again to enable us process and release your payment immediately through our corresponding paying Bank.
    it is evident before our records that your payment is long overdue and it is disheartening to discover that all efforts you have made so far to take possession of the fund proved abortive.
    You are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to anyone for any reason whatsoever. Kindly reconfirm the following information:

(1)Your Full Name and your Physical address=============
    (2)Your Banking Particulars=============
    (3)Your Age and Marital status=============
    (4)Your Occupation and Position=============
    (5)Your Direct Tel phone Number for easy communication and=============
    (6)A copy of your International Passport or Drivers License.=============
    {7)Your Country===============
    {8)Your E-mail address============
    [9) Your Phone And Fax Number=======

The above information will assist us to commence immediate processing and release of your fund without much delay.
    Awaiting for your quick response through this Email...{davf37541@gmail.com} OR {frankdavid9090@hotmail.com }

Sincerely
    Frank David
    HEAD OF REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
    TD Canada Trust, Ottawa.ca
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

seekinglove Guest

Default I have registered your ATM card of $10,5m. with DHL

Attn:
    I have registered your ATM card with DHL this morning and we agreed up that your funds of $10.5m. in an ATM card, the delivery will take place tomorrow morning, so kindly reconfirm you informations :
    name:
    address:
    phone:
    Best regards
    Mrs. Carol Mark

lucio.forgillo@tin.it,
    dhldeliver2016@yandex.com

Default Attention

The Federal Reserve Board has approved your ATM CARD valued USD$10.500.000.00 on your behalf, so you are advice to email us with your full name,home address,occupation,passport,telephone number,for immediate delivery of your card Quickly contact me on my private email: federalrb@usa.com
    Thanks for banking with us.
    Yours faithfully,
    Mr. Jerome Powell
    FRD CHAIRMAN

===========================

Received: from usa.com ([62.113.202.116])
    Reply-To: federalrb@usa.com
    Subject: ATTENTION
    Date: 13 May 2020 19:36:12 -0700
    Return-Path: <federalrb@usa.com>

Default From BOA, we decided to send your funds of $4,8m

Attention Valid Customer,

We are doing Bank Verification Number (B.V.N) which is all our customers both new and old customer must re-register again. We write this message to inform you that we decided to send your funds of

$4.800,000,00

thru online wire transfer to your nominated bank account of your choice so that you will use your hand to transfer any amount you want to transfer to your personal bank account in your country without any problem. Online wire transfer is best and easier way to receive this fund to your account.You will used your hand to transfer your from your account here in Bank Of Africa (BOA) to your nominated bank account in your country. I want you to enter our website below :

BANK OF AFRICA http://boabjgroup.ml/

You will see CLIENTS on top of the website and Click CLIENTS, after click the CLIENTS, then you will see NEW CUSTOMER, Click NEW CUSTOMER or To register with us please click here and fill the form and submit it. Make sure you mark (I have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions of this service.)

We wait for your reply
    Your regards,
    Dr. Charles Banney

johnmrc17@gmail.com,
    bankofafrica20172017@gmail.com

Default To receive your payment, get back to me

Hello Esteemed Beneficiary,
    Best compliments of the moment and trust this meets you well.
    My name is Mr. John Smith from New York. I was once a victim of scam for many years, in fact i had to travel to different countries in pursuit of my fund and lost all my saving and my company became completely bankrupt and my life became miserable.
    I lost hope in every one including calls i received and mails from lots of people pretending to be of help demanding for all kinds of documents and all been requested i was meant to pay for them,but i was shocked to find out that all the documents/Paper works are fake that was why my efforts were in vain since I was dealing mostly with impostors.
    Gracefully i was very fortunate to come across a British fiduciary agent Mr. Paul Keith Levaillant, who now explained to me a lot of things i never knew that has kept me in serious financial delima. He told me that its very wrong for a bank or other important government parastatals in charge of finance to have a direct contact with customers/beneficiary.
    That it is compulsory for beneficiaries to have a fiduciary agent who will liaise on his/her behalf to secure all documents and then post them to the owner for proper endorsement/execution of your signature for speedy transfer of your statutory unreleased payment.
    Though after his explanation i still did not believe because i am already in a state of confusion. But he was honest enough to tell me that all the documents i have been spending my hard earned monies are free and not to be paid for and he also assured me that he will not charge me either for securing of the original documents or his consultation until when i have officially receive my fund,but that i will have to take care of the notarization of the documents and for posting it to my home for $290 only, nothing more.
    I was surprised to receive the original documents in my home mailing address and then endorsed them and was very shocked for my bank to contact me through my account officer to inform me that my account has been credited with my long sought

$12,300,000.00

and i instantly made a withdrawal to confirm that the transfer was real and by the grace of God i have been able to re-establish my business and reconnect with my long estranged family and i am happy today enjoying my retirement if you sincerely want to receive your payment you are to open communication with the right and legitimate personalities that are verifiable as you can find the details below in your best interest.
    Mr. Paul Keith Levaillant
    Coast Finance UK Limited
    Reg. no. 00498680
    Willow Farm, 66 Dundry Lane, Dundry,
    Bristol Avon, BS41 8JQ United Kingdom
    +44 703 194 9987
    coastfinancelimited@gmail.com
    Please do not ignore this letter. Take advantage of my letter concerning your payment and enjoy a happy life.
    Thanks
    Mr. John Smith.
    smith@emplot.net
    smithjhn987@outlook.com

Default About your fund of $5,6m. uploaded into an ATM Visa card

Dear Sir,
    Greetings to you and to your entire family.

Thanks a lot for your mail and for your intelligent question. Please know very well that the fund has been uploaded into the bank ATM Visa card. This bank card is presently with me here and i am ready to send it to you through DHL Speed Courier Delivery. However, to enable me send the bank card successfully to you, i need the following details : address, including the city and country, phone and copy of your passport. Please note very well that i will finalize arrangements with the DHL Express Delivery Company here and send the bank ATM Visa card to you immediately i receive the above stated things…

padampdouglas@gmail.com

Thank you immensely and best regards.
    Abdel Karim
    ak2803615@gmail.com

Default Final audit to ensure you claim these funds

Police Centrale
    Rue Dr Theze X Thiong,
    Dakar - Plateau - Sénégal

Attn: Dear Sir/Madam;
    This letter is a confirmation, from the office of His Excellency, President Macky Sall, President of Senegal, there is a confirmation from the office of Central Bank Governor Mr. Tiémoko Meyliet Kone which confirms the existence of your funds that has been on hold due to some requirements, the details of the funds and all the pending bank transactions were submitted to this office as initially requested by the Minister of Interior and Security, the funds were on the verge of confiscation before your file was submitted to our desk yesterday.
    This notification is coming to you after the President gave an order for the release of all pending transactions pending the compliance of the beneficiaries, the order gives you an opportunity to make claim of the funds till 14th December 2018. The annual Bank Audit in Senegal is the reason for this opportunity and you must do everything within your power to ensure you claim these funds before the mandated 14th December 2018.
    You are advised to immdiately re-confirm your details to the AXA Senegal through their contacts stated under, to enable them to commence the action immediately. Forward the below details immediately to the AXA Senegal :
    1. name
    2. address.
    3. phone

AXA ASSURANCE
    Mr. Joe Makilo
    +221-707-696-008

axa-senegal@insurer.com
    info-axainsurancesn@insurer.com

Yours sincerely,
    Commdr. Abdul Katta

abdkatta208@gmail.com
    anticoruption.gouvsn@gmail.com,

Default Upon the confirmation of your processing charges you will get your $1,5m

Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB
    wu293780@gmail.com
    Date:7/11/2018

Dear Customer,

I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust any one again over this payment for what you have been in cantered in many months ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot scam you for $69 it is for bank processing of your payment. Note the fees of

$69

is clearly written to you before, I did not invent the bill to defraud you of $69 it is an official bank payment processing fees, and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment, this is final, and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay the form fees of $69 I don't want you to loose this fund this time, because you may never get another such good opportunity, the federal government is keen and very determined to pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I would not want you to loose this fund out of ignorance, I will send you all the documents as soon as bank payment processing fee is paid, you have to trust me, you will get your fund, find a way to get $69 you will not loose it, instead it will bring your financial breakthrough, The processing charges which was initially on the high price has been cut down by the payout bank considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the processing charges of their entitlement. Upon the confirmation of your processing charges you will get your

$1.500,000.00

into your account within 15hrs. Here is the information to send the fees through Western union money
    transfer or Money Gram finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the requirement of $69
    Receiver's name : Austine Mabia
    City : Cotonou
    Question : When
    Answer : Today
    Amount : $69
    wu293780@gmail.com
    Sender's name :
    MTCN :
    Sender’s address :
    Yours banking details to avoid wrong transfer such as :
    Bank name:
    Bank address:
    Account no.
    Account name:
    Routing no.
    As soon as the payment is received today, you will receive your $1.5millions the same day without any delay.
    Best regards
    Mr. Danile K. Stanley

usa.irscommissioner@gmail.com
    wu293780@gmail.com

Default Your ATM VisaCard from rev.maxwellpeteroffice@gmail.com

Attention:
    This is to kindly inform you about the current update on the released of your legal funds from rev.maxwellpeteroffice@gmail.com We have been having a meeting for the pass few days which ended today with the General Members of the UNITED NATIONS Organization Main Bodies. The UNITED NATIONS have agreed to compensate you with the sum of
    USD$3,500,000.00

through a secured/ certified mode of payment from moneygramseverice@gmail.com via an ATM MasterCard. Therefore, we are happy to inform you that an arrangement has perfectly been concluded to affect your payment as soon as possible in our bid to be transparent. However, it is our pleasure to inform you that your ATM MasterCard will be process and sent through our regional branch office in EAST ORANGE New Jersey, USA.
    Your ATM MasterCard has been approved and upgraded in your favor. You can make redraw from any ATM machine in any part of the world but the amount you can withdraw is US$10,000 per day.
    This includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc. We found your name in our list and that is why we are contacting you, and we are happy to announce to you that every necessary legal arrangement regarding to your Compensation has been signed and sealed. Therefore, you should send your Name, Occupation, Age, Telephone and address where you want to receive your ATM MasterCard.
    Hoping to hear from you soon
    Regards,

Mr. Michael Corbat
    Foreign Allocation /Remittance Manager
    ZENITH BANK PLC LONDON
    mrsevelynbenzoffice@gmail.com
    33 Canada Square, Canary Wharf,
    London E14 5LB UK
    augustineejike720@gmail.com

Default About your ATM card delivery from missrubymuhammad@outlook.com

About your ATM card delivery from missrubymuhammad@outlook.com via admtine@gmail.com

We have sent you the UN / WVI Application Forms for the fort coming UN / WVI Training project in USA/Canada 2018/2019, you have to fill both Application Forms and send it back with in 5 working days with your Registration Fees sent via Wari Transfert d'Argent (Senegal)/Joni Joni Senegal to St Louis Senegal.

Mode of Payments : Wari Transfert d'Argent (Senegal/Joni Joni Senegal
    Receiver Names : PAUL GABRIEL
    Receiver Address : St Louis Senegal
    Text Question : OK
    Text Answer : OK

Single Applicant Amount Sent in US $ 500, USD = 285,512 CFA Francs
    Group Applicant Amount Sent in US $ 1000, USD = 570,512 CFA Francs

Telephone +221.774616820 , +221.781017043

andrewcatfordwvi@gmail.com
    andrewcatfordwvi@hotmail.com
    andrewcatfordwvi@aol.com

You must provide Scan Copy of your Wari Transfert d'Argent (Senegal/Joni Joni Senegal Payment Receipt urgently via email attachment to enable the US/Canadian Embassies issue your visas seal into your various passports accordingly.

worldvisioninter@aol.com

Default About your cheque from missrubymuhammad@outlook.com

About your cheque from missrubymuhammad@outlook.com, via the reverend
    reveredpeterkingsuk@hotmail.com, inform us when your delivery fees of $1,150 are ready.

We will be waiting for you when your Delivery Fees of $1,150 us dollars are ready let us know, so that we can send the UPS Diplomat to either meet you again in Iraq or Egypt to deliver your bank draft cheque of

$300,000 USD

to your home address if you can wire the Delivery Charges to our Head Office here in Dakar (Senegal), Directive on how to send the Delivery Fees of $1,150 us dollars has been sent to you via WESTERN UNION / MONEY GRAM with PAUL GABRIEL names to DAKAR (Senegal)...

PAUL GABRIEL
    UN / WVI Recruitment Director
    World Vision International
    Place de l'Independance, Dakar (Senegal)
    + 221-781017043
    +221-774616820

ymcaorganisation@aol.com
    paulgabrielusrp@gmail.com
    standardchartereduk@aol.com
    paulgabrielusrp@hotmail.com
    worldvisioninter@outlook.com
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines