Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Default Money Trasfer Scam

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Friday, April 10, 2020 10:54 AM
    Subject: Attn:Funds Beneficiary,

Attn:Funds Beneficiary,

If truly you have not yet received your Inheritance / Contract Payment, please kindly re-confirm your information once again to enable us process and release your payment immediately through our corresponding paying Bank.
    it is evident before our records that your payment is long overdue and it is disheartening to discover that all efforts you have made so far to take possession of the fund proved abortive.
    You are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to anyone for any reason whatsoever. Kindly reconfirm the following information:

(1)Your Full Name and your Physical address=============
    (2)Your Banking Particulars=============
    (3)Your Age and Marital status=============
    (4)Your Occupation and Position=============
    (5)Your Direct Tel phone Number for easy communication and=============
    (6)A copy of your International Passport or Drivers License.=============
    {7)Your Country===============
    {8)Your E-mail address============
    [9) Your Phone And Fax Number=======

The above information will assist us to commence immediate processing and release of your fund without much delay.
    Awaiting for your quick response through this Email...{davf37541@gmail.com} OR {frankdavid9090@hotmail.com }

Sincerely
    Frank David
    HEAD OF REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
    TD Canada Trust, Ottawa.ca
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Your ATM card delivery from admtine@gmail.com

455 BP ANKPA COTONOU BENIN
    WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE
    +229-63012985
    admtine@gmail.com
    drft257@yahoo.com
    wu293780@gmail.com
    thomas.kelvin011@gmail.com
    atmdepartment.besk@gmail.com

Dear Customer,

The Board of Western Union Office Benin has received your email in regard to your $3.200.000.00 usd we're instructed to be transferring to you in daily bases and i want you to know that we tried to start transferring your daily payment now but the International Fund Clearing Agency Office requested that your payment must be approved by obtaining an Identification Clearance Certificate from their office in the cost of $93.00 usd before we can be able to transfer your daily payment of $5,000.00 usd, So you are advised to pay $93.00 usd for us to obtain the needed Identification Clearance certificate immediately. The information where you will send the $93.00 usd will be giving to you when you are willing or ready to pay the it,so your urgent response is highly needed concerning the fees. Call me on this number
    +229-63012985 and feel free to reach us on the above email address, Customer Care Case Management Team Western Union International.

Western Union Office
    MR. PETER CHARLES
    +229-63012985
    DIRECTOR GENERAL
    WESTERN UNION INTERNATIONAL BENIN
    admtine@gmail.com
    drft257@yahoo.com
    wu293780@gmail.com

Default ATM Alliance Togo needs your details to send you your ATM card

ATM Alliance Office Lome Togo
    Director:.....Mrs Mousiya Roosevelt
    Head Office: 67-72 Rue Lome-Togo
    +228 79 76 06 91

Attn:
    You are welcome to ATM Alliance office Lome (Togo).
    admtine@gmail.com, atmdepartment.besk@gmail.com

We are pleased to be at your service,the ATM Alliance and the coordinator and controller of the ATM Alliance office. We write in Acknowledgment of your email as regarding the delivery of your ATM. We wish to inform you that your card was registered under security protection department of ATM Alliance company for security purposes as requested, this is to bring to your notice that all arrangement has been made. So therefore to be sure that the ATM belongs to you, kindly send your names and contact address so that after confirmation, we will make inquiry the easy way of sending you the ATM card through COURIER POSTAL SERVICE because that is the only way to safely post your card from here.

Names:...............…
    Address:.......................
    Age...............................
    Occupation....................
    Phone:........
    City:...............…
    Sincerely
    Mrs. Mousiya Roosevelt

ATM ALLIANCE DEPT
    admtine@gmail.com,

Default Truth about your funds

READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR FUNDS.

Good day, Dear Sir/Madam.

I am Mrs. Betty Rawlings, I am an US citizen, 48 years old. I reside in New Braunfels, Texas. My residential address is as follows, 108 Crockett Court, appt. 303, USA. I am thinking of relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those that took part in the compensation in Africa sometimes ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $52,000 while, in the United States trying to get my payment all to no avail.

I decided to travel down to Africa, Togo, with all my compensation documents and i was directed to meet Barrister Oscar Luis, a British citizen, who is the head of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said that those contacting me through electronic email are fake because the inheritance/compensation law clearly states that the beneficiary/recipient is exempt from paying any out of pocket fees or charges to receive the said funds.

Barrister Oscar Luis took me to the paying bank where i presented all my rightful documents. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $700.000 Moreover, Barrister Oscar Luis showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name and email address as one of the beneficiaries that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your funds, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Barrister Oscar Luis, you have to contact him directly on this information below...

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE
    Barrister Oscar Luis
    authority_b@yahoo.com

Listed below are the name of mafias and banks behind the non release of your funds that I managed to sneak out for your kind perusal.

1) John Koffi
    2) Andy Misra
    3) Rose Ibrahim
    4) Rev. Eric Smith
    5) Susan Robinson
    6) Tomas Adeniran, etc.

The only money I paid after I met Barrister Oscar Luis was just $290 for the signing and stamping of the documents and lawyer consultation fees, take note of that.

I REPEAT THE ONLY MONEY YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY AND WHICH I ALSO PAID IS $290 FOR THE DELIVERY CHARGES AS IMPOSED BY THE GOVERNMENT ON YOUR FUND.

Once again stop contacting those people with numerous demand payment, I will advise you to contact Barrister Oscar Luis so that he can help you to deliver your funds instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank you and emain blessed.
    Mrs. Betty Rawlings.

Default Contact this bank to get your $450,000 ATM Visa card

Hello Dear
    I am happy to inform you about my success in getting my fund transferred through the help of a new partner Mr. Fernando Alvaro from Mexico Presently I am in Mexico City for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Everything was perfectly done because we strike a deal with one of the lady accountant who works with the Federal Ministry of Finance Senegal (FMFS) and she rendered a tremendous help to us. My new partner initiated this idea and everything worked out successfully. I left an ATM Visa card with the amount of

$450,000

before traveling to Mexico at the United Bank for Africa for you. It is just a token to appreciate for your efforts in trying to help me to get this funds when i was still in service in, despite the fact that it failed because it was not the appropriate time.so you has to be fast and contact the United Bank for Africa immediately you receive this mail. Here is the contact :
    United Bank for Africa
    Dr. Clifford Usman (UBA)
    221.784 767 821

ubavisacard.sng@post.com
    ubavisacard.sng@gmail.com

Contact this bank to enable them to deliver your Visa ATM card to you. With this card you can withdraw the money from any bank worldwide. As i mentioned earlier,I really appreciate your efforts, so contact the bank so they can post the card to you and do not forget to send me an email as soon as you receive it and also remember to use the funds wisely.

Regards
    Miss Jesica
    jessica4love162@yahoo.com

ubavisacard.sng@post.com,
    ubavisacard.sng@gmail.com

Default Your payments of $950,000 is already approval

Western Union transferring payment head office
    741 Rue Des Franciscans Adido gome
    Benin / Lome broade
    PO Box 9263
    bank.africaplc20@gmail.com
    wunion3480@gmail.com

Your payment of $950,000.00 usd is already approval for you to receive it but the management says that you must pay $78.00 for activation charge before you can receive the payment, please send the
    charge immediately, i swear nothing is going to come up again after this and i will make sure you start receiving your funds immediately after you send the fee if not,i will write a petition against our headquarter office and they will have whatever you have spent back to you immediately because i do not want you to loose your funds that you have spent so much on, you have only one step to receiving your funds. Do not allow the devil to turn your mind against this because by the time you realize you have a mistake, it might be too late to recover.
    Here is your payment of $5000 usd that was sent but is on cancel until you send the fees.
    HERE IS THE MTCN 847 473 6591
    Sender Name:PATRICIA A CHAPMAN
    Senders Country: BENIN
    Text question: When
    Answer: 45 Minutes
    Amount: $5000
    HERE IS THE INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY
    TRANSFER BELOW :
    Receiver e :::::: OGOCHUKWU Mabia
    City :::::::: Cotonou
    Question :::::::: color
    Answer :::::::: Blue
    Amount :::::::: $78.00 USD
    MTCN ::::::::
    Sender's name ::::::::
    Sender's phone::::::::::
    Yours sincerely
    Mr. Paul James LARRY
    wunion3480@gmail.com
    bank.africaplc20@gmail.com
    +229-62411639
    Foreign Operation Manager

Default Your $2.5m. ATM card from UBA

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
    Carrefour des trois Banques
    Avenue Pape Jean Paul II,
    Cotonou, Benin
    +229 99487052

beniaminogrillo@tim.it
    ericfont01@gmail.com
    bankoffice81365@yahoo.com

BANK UBA GMD / CEO, DR.ERIC FONT

Urgent Attention,
    This is to let you know that we have received an instruction from the United Nations by orders of the Ministry of Finance, Benin, to release your approved payment of

US$2.5m.

via UBA Bank ATM Visa card which you will use to withdraw your US$2.5 Millions dollars from any ATM machine in any part of the world. I must thank you and assure you that UBA Bank ATM Visa card number 5274-7836-4467-3648 has been approved and upgraded in your favor, the amount upgraded in your ATM card is US$2.5 millions and your secret pin number will be giving to you later after you receive the ATM Visa card to avoid hackers problem. Right now, invitation have been extended for you to visit UBA Bank Benin for collection of your UBA Bank ATM Visa card and PIN number so that you can start withdrawing your funds from any ATM machine in your country but the amount you can withdraw per day is $10,000 usd as we had programmed.
    Alternatively, if you are unable to visit UBA Bank Benin for the collection of your UBA Bank ATM Visa card and PIN number, you must therefore apply for the UBA Bank ATM Visa card and PIN number to be sent to you via our diplomatic courier service at your own expenses by offsetting the following payments such as…
    1) Shipment fees of the UBA Bank ATM Visa card to your address amounting to US$45.00
    2) Insurance Coverage of the UBA Bank ATM Visa card amounting to US$24.00.
    Both payments totaling the sum of US$69.00 must be paid to enable us ship the UBA Bank ATM Visa card to your address to enable you start withdrawing your US$2.5 millions from any ATM machine in any part of the world. This ATM Visa card must be insured so that it will deliver to you
    without any problem and diversion, This is because this ATM card that can be use to withdraw funds from any ATM Machine in any part of the world. So if you cannot afford to come down here for the collection of your ATM Visa card then you must therefore kindly go right now and send this shipment and insurance fees of

US$69.00

via RIA Money transfer or Money Gram transfer with the details below...
    Receiver's name: DONALD AHMED
    City: Cotonou
    Test question: Color
    Answer: Blue
    Amount:$69.00
    MTCN.
    SENDER.
    As soon as the fee is received, we shall immediately dispatch your ATM Visa card to you and it will take only 2 days to arrive in your address to enable you start withdrawing your funds from any ATM machine nearest to you. Once you send the fees $69.00 try to furnish us with your full informations so as to avoid any mistake during delivery.
    name:
    address:
    phone:
    airport:
    passport:
    Thanks for your understanding as we are waiting for your quick reply with the payment information.
    Yours faithfully,
    +229 99487052
    BANK UBA GMD / CEO, DR.ERIC FONT
    ericfont01@gmail.com
    bankoffice81365@yahoo.com

Default My dear Friend, about your Visa card from mrs.nafiali@gmail.com

Dear Respected Friend

With due respect my dear how are you and your family ? I hope you all are fine, my friend since you cannot meet up in responding emails on time, and my time is limited based on what I am planning in future I need to look for another person who can assist me faster file this project, on this point I got a man from US who assisted me to handle the project, and presently I am now in USA.
    My dear before moving from Togo, I left a Visa card for you with Mrs. Alina Nafi Ali which contains value of $150,000.00 (one hundred and fifty thousand US dollars), this Visa card I left for you is because of your time wasted then. Her email address is as follows
    mrs.nafiali@gmail.com
    You may not be receiving massages from me now because my focused is not on this email ID for now, for that reason I advise you to go ahead and contact her to enable her send you the visa card through any courier service as soon as possible.

Please I am sorry for whatever inconvenience this has caused you for the past but I know with this value you can change your life and be of assistance to other people who needed assistance from your side, once again I appreciate.

Thanks
    legalyerimaei@gmail.com
    mrs.nafiali@gmail.com

Default Your fund $3.200.000.00 usd is ready

455 BP ANKPA COTONOU BENIN
    WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE

+229-63012985

wu293780@gmail.com,
    drft257@yahoo.com,

Dear Customer.

The Board of Western Union Office Benin has received your email in regard to your $3.200.000.00 usd we're instructed to be transferring to you in daily bases and i want you to know that we tried to start transferring your daily payment now but the International Fund Clearing Agency Office requested that your payment must be approved by obtaining an Identification Clearance Certificate from their office in the cost of $93.00 usd before we can be able to transfer your daily payment of $5,000.00 usd, So you are advised to pay

$93.00 usd

for us to obtain the needed Identification Clearance certificate immediately. The information where you will send the $93.00 usd will be giving to you when you are willing or ready to pay the it,so your urgent response is highly needed concerning the fees.

Call me on this number +229-63012985 and Feel free to reach us on the above email address,Customer Care Case Management TeamWestern Union International.

Western Union Office
    MR. PETER CHARLES
    +229-63012985
    DIRECTOR GENERAL

WESTERN UNION INTERNATIONAL BENIN
    wu293780@gmail.com,
    drft257@yahoo.com,

Default Details, the fund will be shared 50% for you and 50% for me

Good day,

Thanks for responding back,do not despair at my sudden contact because of this business proposal that I want to initiate with you, and I demand that you can handle this proposal with a serious mind,as it requires utmost urgency and attention.

I am Mr. Kim Sok, financial.asia@yahoo.com, working in foreign remittance department of Sonatra Finance Plc Cambodia,and as a matter of fact I will like to draw your attention to this beneficial matter. In other words, I 'm contacting you in a benevolent spirit; utmost confidence and trust for unclaimed fund in our bank, having waited for too long without the deceased relatives/next of kin surfacing and if nothing is done,invariably,the funds will pushed to the Government treasury as unclaimed bill, and it is as a result of this that am propelled to contact you to present you as the next of kin to claim the fund and transfer to your account before the period given by the bank elapse.

I would like us to complete the project and transfer the fund to your account, no risk. If you are interested, write back to me quickly and I will send to you all the information you may need to proceed and more so I am assuring you of a 100% risk free involvement and the fund will be shared 50% for you and 50% for me once the fund is remitted to your account, contact me for more details to proceed to the next step.

Best regards,
    Mr. Kim Sok.

financial.asia@yahoo.com

Default $49 fees to get your fund

WELCOME TO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER URGENT
    FROM OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
    Welcome to Western Union®
    Send Money Worldwide
    www.westernunion.com

+229-63012985

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY

Good day to you,
    Please if you really want your fund to be transfer to you without delay,
    Kindly go and send only $49 because there is no time to delay regarding the transfer of this your Fund , it is good to be good, the lord said that many are called but few are chosen, do listing to anything that I told you because it must surely come to happen,

You should be wondering why am telling you all this, and I pray that, By the name of Jesus Christ, you should get what ever things you want and God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory through Christ Jesus"Philippines 4 Vs 19, please go ahead to send the $49 only i will help you with the rest ok, because this is the last chance you have for this Fund now, it is only this $49 hold your fund to be transferring to you in your country,because I have make all the necessary arrangement to transfer your fund total $3.2m usd to you by daily $5000 usd by western union, I can not deceive you at all because of $49 but am only telling you the truth because my Bible say that I am the truth and the life and also he emphasis that only truth can save, that is the reason why I keep on telling you to go and send the money and receive your fund, do not worry about, everything is getting to be ok.

BELOW IS OUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION FOR YOU TO SEND THE $49 USD THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEYGRAM TODAY AND YOU WILL START RECEIVING YOUR TRANSFER BY $5000.00USD EVERY DAY UNTIL YOUR TOTAL $3.2M USD IS FINISH.

RECEIVER NAME........AUSTINE MABIA
    COUNTRY...…...........BENIN

CITY.........……….....COTONOU
    QUESTION...........HONEST
    ANSWER.............TRUST
    MTCN..............?

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE TO QUICKEN THE PROCESS.
    PHONE +229-63012985

REGARDS
    MR. PETER CHARLES
    GENERAL MANAGER
    WESTERN UNION OFFICE BENIN

Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines