Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Default Money Trasfer Scam

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Friday, April 10, 2020 10:54 AM
    Subject: Attn:Funds Beneficiary,

Attn:Funds Beneficiary,

If truly you have not yet received your Inheritance / Contract Payment, please kindly re-confirm your information once again to enable us process and release your payment immediately through our corresponding paying Bank.
    it is evident before our records that your payment is long overdue and it is disheartening to discover that all efforts you have made so far to take possession of the fund proved abortive.
    You are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to anyone for any reason whatsoever. Kindly reconfirm the following information:

(1)Your Full Name and your Physical address=============
    (2)Your Banking Particulars=============
    (3)Your Age and Marital status=============
    (4)Your Occupation and Position=============
    (5)Your Direct Tel phone Number for easy communication and=============
    (6)A copy of your International Passport or Drivers License.=============
    {7)Your Country===============
    {8)Your E-mail address============
    [9) Your Phone And Fax Number=======

The above information will assist us to commence immediate processing and release of your fund without much delay.
    Awaiting for your quick response through this Email...{davf37541@gmail.com} OR {frankdavid9090@hotmail.com }

Sincerely
    Frank David
    HEAD OF REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
    TD Canada Trust, Ottawa.ca
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Attention

Homeland Security Department
    Southwest, Washington, D.C.,
    Washington, D.C., United States

Attention: Sir/Madam.

Good day, This is the Department of Homeland S e c u r i t y we have vital mission: to secure the nation from the many threats we face as well as internet F r a u d. This requires the dedication of more than 230,000 employees in jobs that range from aviation and border s e c u r i t y to emergency response, from cyber security analyst to chemical facility inspector. Our duties are wide-ranging, but our goal is clear - keeping America safe.

We are happy to inform you that your f u n d s valued at US$10,700,000.00 (Ten million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) have been approved by the Treasury Department of the United States. Kindly get back to us for further directives. Reconfirm to us this information below:

FULL NAME,ADDRESS,CELL PHONE #,OCCUPATION

Note: Do not reply to any e-mail that comes from the FBI Former Director Andrew G. McCabe, also the new FBI DIRECTOR Christopher A Wray does not e-mail people. Do not fall a victim of s c a m again, a word is enough for the wise.

Reply back as soon as you get this email for further directives.

Thank you and have a good day.

Signed:
    Mrs. Claire Grady
    Acting Director,
    United States Secret Service

Default My Dear, contact him to get your ATM Visa card

Hello my Dear,
    Due to the delaying by the corrupt officials of the bank failures act who are trying to divert your money into their private accounts. Now, I am very happy to inform you that your compensation payment funds $1,500,000.00

was approved and programmed into Bank ATM Visa Card after a detailed review of your file funds, You are therefore advised to Contact Director Officer Mr. Eddy Sam with the below informations to receive your your Bank ATM Visa card worth the sum of $1,500,000.00.

Mr. Eddy Sam
    edsam@activist.com
    +226-6486 8134

Kindly send him the following below information;
    Name:
    Address:
    Occupation

Regards
    Aisha Gaddafi

ayishagadafi1@gmail.com

Default Your fund from drft257@yahoo.com is ready, send us $193 for fees

455 BP ANKPA COTONOU BENIN
    WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE
    PHONE : +229-63012985

Dear customer.

The Board of Western Union Office Benin has received your email in regard to your $3.200.000.00 from drft257@yahoo.com we 're instructed to be transferring to you in daily bases and i want you to know that we tried to start transferring your daily payment now but the International Fund Clearing Agency Office requested that your payment must be approved by obtaining an Identification Clearance Certificate from their office in the cost of $193.00 usd before we can be able to transfer your daily payment of $5,000.00 usd, So you are advised to pay $193.00 usd for us to obtain the needed Identification Clearance certificate immediately.

The information where you will send the $193.00 usd will be giving to you when you are willing or ready to pay it, so your urgent response is highly needed concerning the fees.

Call me on +229-63012985 and feel free to reach us on the above email address, Customer Care Case Management Team
    Western Union International.

Western Union Office
    MR. PETER CHARLES
    TEL: +229-63012985
    DIRECTOR GENERAL WESTERN
    UNION INTERNATIONAL BENIN

wu293780@gmail.com
    drft257@yahoo.com

Default About your $4,m. transfer from rev.maxwellpeteroffice@gmail.com, urgent reply now

Urgent reply now

Money Gram Inc wish to officially inform you through this medium that your USD$4,800,000.00 outstanding transaction from rev.maxwellpeteroffice@gmail.com with us has been perfected and the fund release order application has been approved in your favor for your total funds to be released to you through Money Gram Swift Money transfer, Your funds transfer approval was granted since by the
    appropriate authorities and endorsed by Money Gram Head Office, but the maximum amount you will be receiving every day starting from tomorrow is $8,000.00 twice daily as reflected in our transfer system daily until the total funds is completely transferred here in Benin to you.

This special arrangement is being used to avoid all scrupulous demands by both the states and federal authorities that have previously delayed your payment till date; we hall need your maximum co-operation to ensure that strictness and confidence is maintained to avoid any further delays. You are to discard any request asking you to send money to any agency such as Courier Company, Bank and Security Agency as there are no such and any money committed there will be regretted, so be wise. The above arrangement has been signed and endorsed by (ECOWAS), UNITED NATIONS (UN), EUROPEAN UNION (EU) given credence that this transaction is devoid of any form of illegality. Please contact the Accredited MONEY GRAM Agent for the details of your first payment of $8,000 USD and reconfirm your correct details that you will like the first transfer to be program with such as receiver's name, destination where you will like the transfer to be send to and your phone number for urgent communication if the need arise.

Contact Mr. Frank Edward : moneygramseverice@gmail.com

Fill your details below for reference purposes :
    NAME:
    ADDRESS:
    TELEPHONE:
    Text question:
    Answer:

Remember your obligation to secure an International Remittance Form as stated in United Nations act of FRT209 that will help build and renew your transfer file for record keeping as a way of checkmating the
    present economic crisis situation.

Thanks and God bless you.
    Barrister David Goodman
    augustineejike720@gmail.com

rev.maxwellpeteroffice@gmail.com
    moneygramseverice@gmail.com

Default Fees to pay about your ATM card from fathimaibrahim2800@gmail.com

I HAVE CONTACTED THE DHL COURIER COMPANY TO ASCERTAIN REQUIREMENTS NEEDED FOR DELIVERY OF THE ATM VISA CARD FROM fathimaibrahim2800@gmail.com TO YOUR COUNTRY AND I WAS TOLD THAT YOUR FULL NAME, COMPLETE ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER INCLUDING POSTAGE AND ISSUANCE FEES OF THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS ARE NEEDED.

US$350
    YOU SHOULD MAKE THE PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEYGRAM WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION :

RECEIVER'S NAME: FLORA KABARA
    ADDRESS: ZONE 12, QUARTIER DES ALMADIES
    CITY: DAKAR
    AMOUNT TO RECEIVE: $350

THANK YOU.
    unitedbankforafrica778@gmail.com
    fathimaibrahim2800@gmail.com

Default Your fund approved payment of $27,000,000

From The Desk of Dr.Godwin Emefiele
    CEO, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
    Tinubu Sqare,P.M.B.12194,Lagos Island,Lagos,Nigeria.
    Fund Approved Payment Verification.
    Our ref. :CBN/IRD/CBX/021/2014
    Phone: +234-9034799144

centralnigerias@aol.com,
    centralbnakfund@gmail.com

Attention : Transaction In Progress Updates

Acknowledged your email, Be Informed That All The Document Are Interlocked With Us In This Bank But Before We Proceed By This Transfer Of Your Fund We Are Going To Get An Approval From The Presidential Office So Kindly Get Back With Respond By Sending The Required Information Below :

Name :
    Address :
    Next of kin:
    Phone:
    Driver's license:

The Information Is Required From You For Quick Processing Of Your Fund Because We Want To Know We Are Dealing With Right Owner Of This Mail. Thank You For Reconfirming To Your Name This Is Number One Prove I Just In Our Payment File And See Really You Are Right About Your Name Thanks Once More

Thank You For Your Understanding As I Look Forward To Read From You.

Await Your Urgency In Reply
    I Look Forward To Read From You .
    Thanks and God Bless,
    Dr. Godwin Emefiele.
    Central Bank Governor
    You Can Reach me On this Line +234-9034799144
    For inquiry you can call my lane line +234-00979517087

centralnigerias@aol.com,
    centralbnakfund@gmail.com

Default The funds release and transfer legalization will be in your own name

Hello Sir,

As we are proceeding, please be informed that as you have accepted to work with us, there is going to be a written binding agreement to this project that both parties will sign immediately the funds hit your bank account as I will come over which will specifying the sharing ratio and input working capital removal as you’re partaking.

The funds release and transfer legalization will be in your own name and favour and also secure a legal document such as the probate certificate in your own name and favour which is the last amended will of my late boss from the supreme court of justice is that which the financial firm will ask you to provide, so both parties will partakes in footing up the legal cost of it because it can never be left to one person alone to sort out since the little boy of my boss sickness under my care is taking little left over resources with me and there is no good medication over here for such sickness but waiting and hoping for these funds to be claim and cleared for him to be fly up to overseas for better treatment such sickness as we ‘ve been using native herbs to sustain him without responding to treatment hence we contact you for a very best of your effort of assistance to us.

You’re required to forward to me the following below listed informations of yours that will enable our family lawyer commence putting all the legal paper work in your name that might be required and to also prepare a letter of administration with his law chambers letter headed paper that will be send to the financial firm which is the due legal way of introducing you to them as the key beneficiary for release and transfer of the funds to you.

(1)name_____________________
    (2)Age_______________________
    (3)Sex_______________________
    (4)Profession_________________
    (5)Nationality ______________________
    (6)phone ________________________
    (7)address_______________________
    (8)status________________________
    (9)Id. card___________

You can call me as soon as possible for further directives and guideline.

Very truly yours,
    Yerima Ejire,
    +228.99877694
    legalyerimaei@gmail.com

Default Attention : your $15,5m. payment via Online Banking

FROM THE DESK OF
    MRS. DAWSON SUSAN
    SENIOR ADVOCATE OF BENIN
    207 AV. GOVERNMENT AREA
    sabaloni24@yahoo.com

Attention: Dear Friend,

I am glad to announce to you today that a new payment policy has been adopted and you have been short listed for payment via Online Banking. So kindly urgent contact Online Bank United Bank for Africa Benin, where the funds was approved by Benin government to transfer your funds through online into your account and we are to assure you to follow there online payment instruction to make sure the transaction goes successful. Below is the contact information of Online Bank Financial Bank Plc Benin :

Mr.Yusuf Collins
    bankafricawunited@gmail.com
    africaunitedbankgroup@gmail.com

Endeavor to email him the following information for immediate processing :

NAME:.......................
    ADDRESS:...........
    PHONE:............
    FAX:.....................
    PASSPORT:...…….

These are the requirements that you need to be aware of, before you contact him below. You will fill the online account opening form Online United Bank for Africa of Benin. Send him an email in regards to your funds

$15.5millions

that has been approved by the Federal Government of Benin to transfer on your behalf through there online banking service.

Yours sincerely,
    Mrs. Dawson Susan
    Authorization Minister
    Benin
    sabaloni24@yahoo.com,

Default ATM Alliance office about your package

Attention:
    You are welcome to ATM Alliance office Dakar, Senegal. We are pleased to be at your service, the ATM Alliance and the coordinator and controller of the ATM Alliance office. We would like to inform you that we have sent you a confirmation of your agreement, and we will send you an email. Made for safe delivery of your package from your partner winnadajima@hotmail.com to your designated home address in your country. So to be sure that the ATM belongs to you, kindly send me your full name and contact address so that after confirmation, I will make inquiry on the cost of sending you the ATM through COURIER POSTAL SERVICE because that is the only way to safely post your gift from here.
    Names: ........................
    Address: ...............................
    Occupation .........................
    Phone: .....................
    City: ......................
    State: ......................
    SINCERELY YOURS
    PHIL BATHY
    BAS. ATM ALLIANCE DEPARTMENT
    atmalliance0002@gmail.com

Default beneficiary of an ATM card

Attention;

The information we have in our data reveals that you are the beneficiary of ATM card debited in our system on your behalf, we urge you to send your information which will be tag on your parcel while sending the parcel to you. Below are the informations we require from you.

[1] name
    [2] address
    [3] phone

Once we receive these informations, we tag them on your parcel as our protocols demands, and we will duly cross-check your information before dispatching the parcel to you, this is to ensure that we are dealing with the rightful beneficiary.

Mrs. Rita David

globalallianceoffice@gmail.com
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines