Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Default Money Trasfer Scam

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Friday, April 10, 2020 10:54 AM
    Subject: Attn:Funds Beneficiary,

Attn:Funds Beneficiary,

If truly you have not yet received your Inheritance / Contract Payment, please kindly re-confirm your information once again to enable us process and release your payment immediately through our corresponding paying Bank.
    it is evident before our records that your payment is long overdue and it is disheartening to discover that all efforts you have made so far to take possession of the fund proved abortive.
    You are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to anyone for any reason whatsoever. Kindly reconfirm the following information:

(1)Your Full Name and your Physical address=============
    (2)Your Banking Particulars=============
    (3)Your Age and Marital status=============
    (4)Your Occupation and Position=============
    (5)Your Direct Tel phone Number for easy communication and=============
    (6)A copy of your International Passport or Drivers License.=============
    {7)Your Country===============
    {8)Your E-mail address============
    [9) Your Phone And Fax Number=======

The above information will assist us to commence immediate processing and release of your fund without much delay.
    Awaiting for your quick response through this Email...{davf37541@gmail.com} OR {frankdavid9090@hotmail.com }

Sincerely
    Frank David
    HEAD OF REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
    TD Canada Trust, Ottawa.ca
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Attn: you must receive your approved payment of $4,1m

Attn: (Payment Beneficiary).
    In compliance with the payment authorization from European Central Services Depository Association (ECSDA) and Association of Better Business Bureau, be informed that we have officially received your email response with its contents duly noted. Inferring from the contents of your email response, kindly note that you were among the selected through a computer balloting system drawn from 300,000 names from Middle East, Asia, Africa, Canada, Europe, U.S.A and North America by the above stated in their effort to cushion the effect from the global economic meltdown. The approved grant is to encourage genuine business men and women including charitable homes to continue in their various endeavors without anymore shortfalls. We would like you to note that this transaction is such a symbiotic one which does not only require your co-operation but also your trust hence we are bound by rules of our engagement to guide you honestly towards its successful completion. We deem it necessary to clearly state that you must receive your approved payment of

$4,100,000

under any of the newly stipulated payment modes and as the beneficiary you have the right to choose any of the options you prefer most. Listed below are the three (3) available options, so you are required to indicate your preferred choice of reception as the fund beneficiary :
    1). Bank to bank transfer.
    2). Certified international bank draft.
    3). Platinum card that can be accessible at any inter-switch cash machine worldwide.
    However, you have been acquainted on the available options as to receiving your approved payment of $4,1m. without any shortfalls recorded. We have adopted all the necessary procedures that is required to ensure that you receive your payment within this first payment quarter. More so, these newly certified payment systems have been put into practice with several other beneficiaries in recent past and they expressed their happiness and gratitude to us with our agreed 3% for our services paid to us upon successful completion of their payment transaction.
    Upon your receipt of this communique, you are urgently required to inform us on your preferred choice of reception to enable us proceed with the needful actions. Attached below is a copy of my official identification and also my London Bench Call to Bar Certificate for your perusal and documentation purposes. Feel free to call on :

+44 203 3222727

for any further inquiries.
    Be guided accordingly.
    William Green (esq).
    For FCA & Associates.

gwilliam1@yahoo.com

Default UBA to deliver the card to your address

UNITED BANK OF AFRICA-SENEGAL (UBA)
    Dakar, Route des Almandines, Zone 12 lot DBP: 11.476
    TEL: (+221-771338252)
    Fax : (221) 33 820 60 1
    ubavisa@cash4u.com

Attention Sir.

This Document Remains Strictly And Confidentially The Property Of The United Bank Of Africa Plc ( U.b.a ) And Must Not Be Transferred To Any Illicit Owner. The Recipient Must Conform To This Bank, The Receipt Of This Email To Enable Us To Know That It Got To The Rightful Person].
    Official Response Money Transfer Requirements.

I Have Been Directed By The Director Of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Department To Write To You With Respect To The Message Which We Have Received. Actually, We Have Earlier Deliberated On How To Affect Your Transaction Brought To Our Bank by drdipcoweb@outlook.com

Your Atm Card Is Ready To Pick Up And We Have Made Every Necessary Arrangement With The Dhl Courier Service Company To Deliver The Card To Your Address And Below Are Our Findings, We Urge You To Send To Us The Posting And Insurance Fee Of Your Atm Card So That We Can Ensure And Post It Through Dhl Delivery Company Here,

1 DHLDelivery Company.
    Express Courier Service: $130.00
    Insurance: $90.00
    Total: $220.60
    Below Are The Information To Send The Transportation Fees…

Western Union or Money Gram
    Receiver......Thompson Jaja
    Country.....Senegal
    City.......Dakar
    Address: Dakar, Route Des Almandines, Zone 12 Lot D, bp: 11.476

The Said Total Payment Of $220 Must Be Pay Before We Can Deposit Your Atm Card To The Delivery Company Who Will Carry Out The Delivery Of The Card To Your Home Address In Your Country, once You Have Finished Going Through This Email Kindly Go And Send The Fee, To Enable Us Post The Card To You. Should You Have Any Questions, Contact The Funds Transfer Department Director. Mr. Thompson Jaja On This Telephone Number
    +221-771338252 For More Directions /clarifications.for More Information. Kindly Call Our Customer Care Services
    The Uba Prepaid Card Is A Pre-funded And Re-loadable Card That Is Not Tied To Your Bank Account. It Is Internationally Accepted At All Visa Acceptance Points (Atm, Pos & Web) In Over 200 Countries. Cardholders Do Not Need To Have An Account With Uba.
    Card Features
    Real-time Banking Transactions
    Balance Inquiry
    Pos Payments
    Purchase On Web
    Atm Cash Withdrawal
    Mini Account Statement
    Card To Card Transfer
    Worldwide Acceptance: Uba Prepaid Card Is Accepted At Millions Of Merchant Locations Worldwide
    We Sincerely Apologize To You For Any Inconvenience And We Promise To Offer Our Customers The Best Of Our Services. Thank You For Banking With Us.
    Yours Faithfully
    Thompson Jaja

ubavisa@cash4u.com,
    drdipcoweb@outlook.com

Default ATM Office for $1025 fees to DHL

Attn: Beneficiary
    A meeting was held as to the problem surrounding the Remittance of your fund, and after all deliberation, the Panel Agreement was to load your fund from revjohnsonremi@yahoo.com into a worldwide accessible ATM Visa card by world Bank injunction with IMF.

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email, note that the total sum of $1025 will be needed to process and deliver your ATM VISA card to the address which you wish the card to be sent to, and within three working days your ATM Visa card will reach it's final destination. This sum amount as mentioned above is to cover the insurance and other administrative charges to ensure a swift and successful dispatching of your ATM Visa card to your address (Please send your address at the receipt of this email). You are required to make this payment as soon as possible with the details below through any of these money transfer Agent (western union or money gram)

Name: Helen L. Micheal
    Address: Leopold Sedar Senghor International Airport (DKR)
    City/Country: Dakar-Senegal
    Upon receipt of this fee we shall commence the delivery and within 3 working days your ATM card will be delivered to your door step.

Thanks for your maximum co-operation
    Yours faithfully
    Mrs. Helen L. Micheal
    Manager ATM Visa Card Department
    International ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTER

atmoffice.sn@gmail.com,
    revjohnsonremi@yahoo.com

Default Your fund approved payment of $27,000,000

From The Desk Of Dr.Godwin Emefiele.
    CEO/Central Bank of Nigeria ( CBN )
    Tinubu Sqare, P.M.B.12194,
    Lagos Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
    Contract #: MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/013,
    Foreign Remittance Department

centralnigerias@aol.com,
    centralbnakfund@gmail.com

YOUR FUND APPROVED PAYMENT OF $27,000,000.00
    (TWENTY SEVEN MILLION DOLLARS THROUGH ATM CARD)

Attention:Beneficiary,

I am Dr.Godwin Emefiele,The CEO of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) I am contacting you today to alert you of a notification which will be a great help to you,I am the new director of fund approved payment department here in CBN and I saw a file last week in your name with all your information from our central computer stating that abandoned fund worth of

$27,000,000,00 (Twenty Seven Millions Us dollars)

belongs to you,Please;I want to know from you the reason why you abandoned such big fund here in our bank for long up til this moment without any claim by you. I hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay you as i have been appointed and directed to take in-charge of your fund payment here in my department,This arrangement was initiated/constituted by the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) during the board meeting due to fraudulent and scam activities going on within the African Region,I officially contacted you today because your Inheritance Funds was Re-deposited into the "Federal Suspense Account" of CBN last week because you did not proceed with your Claim as the rightful beneficiary which is well known to the board and management team of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

I am now in charge of your fund payment in my department here in Central Bank of Nigeria ( CBN) and like i stated in my mail that your name appear in our Central Computer here as a beneficiary who have not receive his contract payment for long,Be informed that your fund of $27,Million Dollars has been approved by the IMF and the federal government for payment and we have decided to convert your fund into an ( ATM CARD ) which we will send to you in your country for the withdraw of your fund in any atm machine in your country to make it easy for your payment in other to avoid much expenses in receiving your fund and we have made every arrangement regarding your payment through Atm Card since last week Due to the instruction given to us for your immediate payment. Dear beneficiary,I therefore to inform you that we have approved an ATM CARD on your behalf which we will send to you for the withdraw of your fund and we have converted your total fund of ($27,000,000.00) into Your Atm Card which is with me right now in my department,your ATM CARD worth the sum of $27,Million Dollars has been ready for the delivery to your home,Take note,Your ATM CARD Pin number is 2126.

You are hereby to quickly respond back to my department today and provide or reconfirm to me your personal information once again where you base right now and your home address where you desire to receive your ATM CARD to avoid mistake during the delivery for us to quickly submit your ATM CARD together with your current residential address for the delivery to your Home in other for you to receive it and start making a withdraw of your fund in any atm machine in your country,This is the conclusion and agreement of your fund payment here in our bank. The information required from you for the delivery of your ATM CARD is such as below.

Name:.......................
    Address:.........................
    Telephone:............…
    Id. card:........
    Age/sex:....................

Kindly provide the following information and respond back to my department today as I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible with the required information for the proceed and delivery of
    your ATM CARD to your country where you desire to receive it.

Best regards,
    Dr.Godwin Emefiele.
    CEO/Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
    Phone : +234-9074300283

centralnigerias@aol.com,
    centralbnakfund@gmail.com

Default Attn. Sir, you are to send the transfer fees now

WELCOME TO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
    Send Money Worldwide

Att. Sir,

Dear beneficiary, it is quit unfortunate to receive your mail again and again, we observe that it has been over three weeks that we sent to you the Transfer Code and half of the information of your money that we sent to you to enable you receive your money from kennedycolle@gmail.com at any of our Western Union location there. But we failed to receive the fee from you, please be informed that these funds were programmed and has only two working days to be receive by the legal owners, so that the wrong people and the Internet hackers will not pick the money against the legal owners, that was the reason it was computerized and programmed that every fund that is transferred to the legal owner and was not picked by the owner withing two working days will be place onhold, till the day the owner is ready to receive his or her money. This decision is to protect the money against the wrong people and the Internet Hackers in order not to be picking the funds that did not belong to them. Having receive your mail again this morning, it is quite certain that your transferred fund has already been placed onhold hence you were unable to pay the fees to enable you pick and receive your money with the two working days that it was sent to you.

But this does not mean that your fund has been denied of you or cancel, no, your fund is still intact and will be resend to you along with all the transfer information and the new tracking code of the money to enable you receive your money in any of our Western Union location there. But before our Remittance Department will resend your money to you, you are to send just that same transfer fees only to our Remittance Department here through the information of the cashier. And we will instantly resend your money to you immediately and we will send to you the new information of the transfer, along with the tracking code which you can even track your money through our website world wide and confirm that we have resend to you your money and it will confirm to you that your money is available for you to pick up and you will receive your money instantly. If you had tracked the previous information of this your money within the two days that we sent it to you before our remittance office placed your onhold, the result that you would had see is Money Available to Pick by the Receiver, and it is exactly what you will see after you pay the fee, as we will reactivate and resend your money. So as soon as you are able to send the fees today, we will reactivate the mtcn and we will send to you the new information of your money and you will instantly receive the money without any delay. Hear from you as soon as you are through with the transfer of the fee, we hope you still have the information of the cashier, it is once again below here...

Receiver's Name:.......Bernard JOHNSON
    City/Country:..........Cotonou - Benin
    Sender Name:...........
    MTCN:.................
    kennedycolle@gmail.com

You should send the fee immediately through the information of our Cashier above and forward the transfer slip of the money to enable the Remittance Department resend your money immediately without delay and you will receive your US$5000 instantly at any of our Western Union Branch there in your country.

Best regards,
    Mr. James ANAEKWE.
    www.westernunion.com
    wuremittanceoffice@gmail.com
    Registered No: 1026167.
    PO Box 6992 Greenwood Village, Co.
    80155-6992, Cotonou Benin

WELCOME TO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
    Send Money Worldwide
    WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
    AGENT LOCATION MR KENNEDY COLE.
    Western Union Money Transfer Agent Location,
    EMS Post Office. Registered No: 1026167
    PO Box 6992 Greenwood Village,
    Co. 80155-6992, Cotonou Benin
    Western Union Money Transfer
    Agent Location, EMS Post Office.
    Registered No: 1026167
    www.westernunion.com
    kennedycolle@gmail.com
    Head Office: PO Box 6992 Greenwood Village, Co.
    80155-6992, Cotonou Benin

Default My dear, contact this bank to get your cheque of €80,000

MY DEAR
    IT'S ME, MS. DIVINE JACK WHO IS LIVING IN SENEGAL DAKAR REFUGE CAMP BEFORE I GOT MY NEW PARTNER WHO HELP ME OUT FROM CAMP I GOT THIS MAIL FROM REVEREND FATHER BANIGO JOHNSON DAKAR SENEGAL THAT YOU SHOULD PLEASE CONTACT UNITED BANK OF AFRICA HEAD OFFICE SENEGAL ATM CARD OFFICE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY FOR YOUR CHEQUE OF

€ 80,000.00

-------------------------------
    My son, I am here to let you know that i have traveled out of the country to another parish,and also want to inform you that your(draft cheque of € 80,000.00 has been deposited at ATM Visa card OFFICE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY of United bank for Africa Senegal head quarters since you can not be able to finish the process of getting the parcel from the me

I was contacted by person whom i left your cheque to post for me and them told me that the bank has confirmed that the cheque was about to expire in the next one month as you have not been able to claim it. I have finish my discussion with the bank manager and he assured me that the UBA Bank can issued you an ATM Visa Card through their Visa card payment center for you to be making withdrawals of your funds in your country or in any ATM machine worldwide.

You are advised to confirm your personal informations to the UBA Bank to enable them commence with the issuing of the Visa Card to you without any delay and do not hesitate to contact the ATM CARD OFFICE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY OF UBA BANK to issue the ATM Visa Card with daily limit of 15,000.00 dollars so to avoid delaying your fund you should contact the ATM card officer to issue you the card fast or the fund will been diverting to the Government account. Kindly send the below informations to the UBA Bank without delay :

Names:........
    Address:......
    Sex:...........
    Age...........
    Occupation..........
    Phone:.....
    City:.........
    State:.......
    Email:..........

However, kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you.

ATM CARD OFFICE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
    Directorate of International Payment
    Chief secretary Remittance Officer,
    Dr. Fogan Sossah
    United bank for Africa
    Director Visa Card payment Dept

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA UBA SENEGAL
    ROUTE DES ALMADIE ZONE 12 LOT D
    UBA HOUSE DAKAR SENEGAL
    TEL :+221 705723345
    FAX : 002213382060202

ubagroup.sn@accountant.com

Always keep me inform so that I will know when you receive your ATM Visa card.
    May God almighty guide and protect you and your family.

divinejack@live.com,
    divinejack916@yahoo.com,
    divinejack5@hotmail.com

seekinglove Guest

Default Engr. Mr. Friedrich Surey left no beneficiary/next of kin to his codicil with me

Dear esteemed and respected Benjamin's family,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply to my letter to you and your entire family. You should be informed that the deceased Engr. Mr. Friedrich Surey left no beneficiary/next of kin to his codicil with me before he died with his entire family (he died with his wife and only daughter in the car accident on 4th April 2004 while returning from a holiday in the USA; therefore, for you and I to be able to claim his inheritance estates from the bank where he deposited the sum of $13,860,000

we need to apply for a legal letter of administration in your name as the personal representative to administrate the deceased’s estates so that you can claim the inheritance money from the bank info@bsic.onlinetogobk.com where he made the deposits.
    This legal document Grant of Representation/legal letter of administration will instate you as the legal/legitimate beneficiary to the deceased’s estates; we shall apply for this letter of administration in your name at the Probate Registry division of the High Court of Togo so that a legal LETTER of ADMINISTRATION/GRANT of REPRESENTATION can be issued in your name as the legal named beneficiary and administrator to the deceased’s estates.
    I know exactly how weare going to apply for this document since this is my field as a lawyer knowing all the legal procedures to follow to achieve our goal, and you don’t have anything to fear since you are a from the USA and sharing the same surname with the deceased we
    are sure to succeed at the High Court of Togo here on your behalf. I therefore want you to immediately forward me your international passport copy or national identification or driver’s license in a scan attachment by email to enable me take all the necessary legal remedial actions on your data as the next of kin with the codicil of the deceased in my legal Chamber. In this kind of application, personal representatives are called EXECUTORS if appointed by WILL and ADMINISTRATORS if there is no WILL.
    Administrators are appointed by the Probate division of the High Court in any country where the inheritance matter is being handled as already informed above. Therefore before personal representatives can deal with an estate, they must obtain a grant of representation from the High Court authorizing them to act as such as detailed below.
    PROCEDURE :

1. An OATH and STATEMENT of ASSETS and LIABILITIES must be delivered to the Commissioner of Internal Revenue. The statement is a list of the assets and liabilities of the estate (i.e. property owned by and debts owed by the deceased when he/she died). The oath is a sworn statement confirming that the contents of the inventory are correct.Other documents to support the application includes:

(a) a copy of the death certificate of the deceased;
    (b) Title (title deed) to immovable property (if any)
    (c) certificates of valuation of the assets.
    (d) a letter from a bank or share registry giving the value of the bank account or share at the date of death
    (e) A Power of Attorney, where applicable
    (f) Processing fee

2. Once the Commissioner of Internal Revenue’s certificate has been obtained the application for the legal Letter of Administration/Grant of Representation will be made to the High Court further fees/charges.The following documents must be filed with the application:

(a) the Commissioner of Internal Revenue’s certificate;
    (b) the death certificate of the deceased;
    (c) a list of the assets and liabilities as accepted by the Commissioner of Internal Revenue.
    (d) the intended administrator’s oath, that is, your oath of affidavit issued out in your name by a local court of magistrates here in Lome. This is an affidavit (a sworn statement in writing by the intended administrator (now you) containing information about the deceased and an undertaking to administer the estate properly and legally.
    (e) A Power of Attorney, where applicable.

3.PublicationImmediately a grant of Representation/Letter of Administration has been issued to your name by the Probate Division of the High Court, the personal representatives (now going to be you) must :

(1) Collect in all the assets of the estate including money owed to the deceased and deposits made in Banks, Security and Finance Companies and stocks by the deceased.
    (2) Put at least 2 weekly notices on the Official Gazette and a newspaper calling on people owed money
    by the deceased to send in their claims within 3 months of the first notice. (If any)The publication will be made here in Lome (Togo) where the deceased resided before his demise.I wait for your final consent / questions. You can call me on

+228-9064-1062

for any question you may want to ask and be clarified orally.
    I have attached my legal license of practice for you to know me

Remain blessed,
    Barr. Alvis Habasin Esq.
    Tel.: +228-9064-1062.
    alvishilbasin.99@gmail.com
    info@bsic.onlinetogobk.com

seekinglove Guest

Default FUND beneficiary, contact this bank immediately

FROM THE DESK OF DR. TOGA MCINTOSH
    COMMISSION VICE PRESIDENT,
    ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF WEST AFRICAN STATES (ECOWAS).

ATTENTION FUND BENEFICIARY :

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT I WILL ADVISE YOU TO CONTACT THE CIMB BANK BERHAD MALAYSIA IMMEDIATELY FOR YOUR FUND RELEASE AS WE HAVE INSTRUCTED THEM TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND INITIAL PAYMENY OF TWO MILLIONS FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS

$2,500.000.00

TO YOU WITHOUT ANY PAYMENY.YOU ARE HEREBY ADVISED TO CONTACT THEM VIA THEIR INFORMATION BELOW FOR INSTANT TRANSFER OF YOUR PENDING FUNDS.

Mr.Shahnaz Jammal
    Group Chief Financial Officer
    CIMB Bank Berhad Malaysia
    www.cimbbank.com.my
    13th Floor, Menara CIMB,
    Jalan Stesen Sentral 2,
    Kuala Lumpur Sentral,
    50740 Kuala Lumpur
    Malaysia
    Tel:+603-2299 3601

shah.jammal@financier.com
    shah.jammal@cimbbank.com.my

AS SOON AS YOU CONTACT THEM FORWARD TO US COPY OF ALL COMMUNICATION AS WE WISH TO FOLLOW UP UNTIL YOUR FUND IS TRANFERRED TO YOU. FINALLY, YOU HAVE ONLY 72HOURS TO CONTACT THE DIRECTED BANK FOR YOUR FUND TRANSFER OR CONSIDER YOUR FUND INDEFINITELY CONSIFICATED.

THANKS WITH BEST REGARDS,
    DR. TOGA MCINTOSH.
    toga_mcintosh@consultant.com

seekinglove Guest

Default Details of the trasaction // very urgent

Dear good Friend,
    May the good God continue to bless you and your family, kind and quick reply to my email address, specifying your willingness to help me transfer these funds for investment purposes in your country or any country that you recommend. Impressed your man, I feel I have found the right person, but time will tell. As you know, the success of this transaction will be depending on our common mutual trust, and you must promise that you keep it a secret inside yourself. Please, I want to inform you that I not here to betray you or deceive you, I do not know what is called fraud or fraud. Honestly, I want you to be real and trust me

I want everything to be clear for you right now, but you must read Attentively. The deal is all about the money that I made here, and I have in accordance with the United Nations policy on Afghanistan, there are plans to withdraw some troops from Afghanistan, so I will be among the people who will move. I can not take this money for my own because they know me as a soldier; they will want I know how I do it. In this regard, I did The Red Cross is about how to move this fund. The question is, who will be responsible for the money in my absence ? This that's why I need your help. I want to guarantee you that you Do not risk this, since I outlined a strategy to make this money safe. You must keep everything confidential until you get Score. Finally, I want you to become a beneficiary and receive and keep it safe so that as soon as you come to your country, you help me invest in a profitable enterprise, I will give you 50% of the total amount of money for help after receiving money. I believe that I can trust you. Where we can communicate now Through our military means of communication, which are provided in this way the body can control our emails, then I can explain to you in detail. I will only be available to you by email, because our calls will be tracked; I just need to be sure who I'm dealing with. Please, if you can let me know, so I'll give you in the way forward. Send your information so I can provide you modality.

name:_______________________
    phone_________________
    profession___________________
    country___________________
    age___________________________
    id. card ______________________

I'm waiting for your answer.
    Thank you
    John Hartwell

hartwellm477@yahoo.com

Default Send us your complete address to proceed immediately

Sorry for my late reply.This is good news, Thank God for directing us another easy way to deliver the cheque of 300,000 USD in cash to your door step hand to hand through DIPLOMATIC AGENT within 72 hours you accep to receive from their AGENT MR BENSON OMAR, And Miss SANDRA already wrote the CHEQUE on your full name as a gift from her heart before she died through accident last MONTH. now I went to SECURITY DELIVERY COMPANY office yesterday and submit the parcel items package to you.And they ask me to go ministry of Finance to pay equivalent $127 dollar to register the bank draft cheque and failure to register it they will charge us money laundry for breaking country law which i have paid and register it immediately. please make sure you send back this $127 dollar because i took it from church pocket not my direct money, i have financial problem at the moment and they do not pay us here we work for God only not government.

These SECURITY DELIVERY COMPANY deliver hand to hand and face to face to your door step. I verify and confirmed that they deliver all over the world easily within 72 hours you register the package as a consignment with them. I have spend all the money with me for taxi and SECURITY DELIVERY COMPANY office cashier Check the kilo and charge equivalent to $1,569 USD/ for delivery charges to your address because they package it in a medium as a consignment box with 7 bibles and 6 books as a gift from our church here. They said It will take them 2 to 3 working days to deliver every thing to your given address to your country and call you as soon as they arrived to your country,they said some of their CARGO'S will move today and tomorrow morning to your country. The cashier said these $1,569 USD will be pay to their Company diplomatic Agent MR BENSON OMAR as soon as he arrived in your country And call you to know where to locate you. The security company manager said they will send you flight schedule and the KEY CODE to access the box after your acceptance of paying the diplomat Agent MR BENSON OMAR the delivery fee of$1,569 USD in your country at the point of arrival to enable him clear the consignment on your name and hand you over immediately before he depart to another country as scheduled. This money will help him get the YELLOW TAG documents in the custom office in your airport to prove you are the right person to receive it because you will sign the documents before he will hand you over the consignment box. The director said this YELLOW TAG document on your name will help you to invest at any business of your choice in the world without no any government problem.

Here is the SECURITY DELIVERY COMPANY Direct details to communicate easily with them after your acceptance to pay in your country and receive.
    global.consultantcompany@consultant.com
    Tel: (+221) 764785487
    Manager Dr. Pedro.

I will wait to hear from you after your acceptance to receive the consignment box from them because is very urgent.

global.consultantcompany@consultant.com
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines