Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 LastLast

Default Money Trasfer Scam

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Friday, April 10, 2020 10:54 AM
    Subject: Attn:Funds Beneficiary,

Attn:Funds Beneficiary,

If truly you have not yet received your Inheritance / Contract Payment, please kindly re-confirm your information once again to enable us process and release your payment immediately through our corresponding paying Bank.
    it is evident before our records that your payment is long overdue and it is disheartening to discover that all efforts you have made so far to take possession of the fund proved abortive.
    You are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to anyone for any reason whatsoever. Kindly reconfirm the following information:

(1)Your Full Name and your Physical address=============
    (2)Your Banking Particulars=============
    (3)Your Age and Marital status=============
    (4)Your Occupation and Position=============
    (5)Your Direct Tel phone Number for easy communication and=============
    (6)A copy of your International Passport or Drivers License.=============
    {7)Your Country===============
    {8)Your E-mail address============
    [9) Your Phone And Fax Number=======

The above information will assist us to commence immediate processing and release of your fund without much delay.
    Awaiting for your quick response through this Email...{davf37541@gmail.com} OR {frankdavid9090@hotmail.com }

Sincerely
    Frank David
    HEAD OF REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
    TD Canada Trust, Ottawa.ca
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Money Transfer Scam: Your $10,5m. next of kin's transfer

Your $10,5m. next of kin's transfer through utb1910@hotmail.com

However you need to furnish to me the following informations for immediate action :

1. name
    2. address
    3. phone
    4. status
    5. age
    6. nationality
    7. occupation
    8. email

georgebrownlevi@gmail.com
    utb1910@hotmail.com

Default Money Transfer Scam: Hello son, i have a $200,000 cheque for you

IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST NOW FOREVER MORE

Hello dear son,

For the purpose of introduction I'm Rev father James Philip from Our Lady of Victories Cathedral, Dakar Senegal. Regards to the subject matter on how to secure and get you an international cheque draft of

$200.000.00 dollars

in my custody deposited on you behalf request you to send you full names for the claim of you checque and i assure you will not have difficult over this cheque. Please fill your information is required...

Name.......................... ...
    Sex...................................
    Age...................................
    Country....................... ........
    Occupation.................... ......
    Mobile......................

I am looking forward hearing from you immediately.
    Call me also through my direct line on

+221.776679791

Thanks with my best regards
    God bless you

revfatherjamesphilip@gmail.com

Default Money Transfer Scam: Transaction, get back

Dear friend

May the good God continue to bless you and your family for your kind and prompt reply to my email please indicating your willingness to help me transfer these funds for investment purposes in your country or in any other country that recommends .am well impressed by your person I feel that I have found the right person, but time will tell. As you know, the success of this transaction depend on our total mutual trust and you must promise that it will Keep it secret inside you. Please, I want to let you know that I am not here to betray you or cheat you, I do not know what it's called fraud or fraud. Honestly, I want you to be real and trust me.

I want everything to be clear to you right now, but you have to read carefully. The deal is all about the money that I made here and I have it maintained with security, due to United Nations policy in Afghanistan, there is a plan to get some troops out of Afghanistan, then I will be among the people who will move I can not take this money to my because they know me as military personnel, they will want I know how I do it. Because of this, I have made an arrangement for a Red Cross on how to move this background.

The question is: who will be in charge of the money in my absence? This that's exactly why I need your help. I want to guarantee that you will There is no risk in this as I have plotted the strategy to have this money was moved safely. you have to keep everything confidential until you receive the direct fund to your account. Finally, I want you to stand as a beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as you arrive in your country, will help me invest in a good profitable company, I will give you 40% of the total money for assistance after receiving the money.

I think I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities that are insured so they do not The body can monitor our emails and then I can explain in detail. I It will only arrive by email because our calls will be monitored, I just have to be sure of who I'm dealing with. Please, if you can handle it, let me know so I can provide you on the way ahead. Please send your information for me to provide in the modality to follow. I wait your answer.

FILL THIS INFORMATION
    name:__________________
    phone_________________
    occupation_______________
    country_________________
    age____________________
    id card______________

Thank you
    Sgt. Jeff John Hartwell
    mhartewell@gmail.com,
    hartwellj22@yahoo.com,
    mhartwell82@yahoo.com

Default Money Transfer Scam: Your partner dr.abodiahmed2015@gmail.com deposited $750,000

Send Money Worldwide
    FROM OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
    OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO .ADDRESS 455 AGBOKOU,ANKPA ROAD
    LAGOTES PALAR www.westernunion.com, http://site.www.westernunion.com/

west.union@inbox.lv
    agentoffiice@yahoo.com
    ahmedd6913842@yahoo.com

ATTN : BENEFICIARY,

Mr. Edun Danial the Foreign Operation Manager of this Western Union hereby bring to your notice that when your partner dr.abodiahmed2015@gmail.com deposited the $750,000.00 she insured the $750,000.00 before depositing it with us and due to the insurance covering the $750,000.00 we are not authorize to touch or deduct from the $750,000.00 because it is against our professional ethics to deduct from any insured fund. You are advice to make sure you send the International Transfer fees of

$320

with the below informations and once we receive the International Transfer fees of $320 from you then the same day we will program your first $5000 into our Western Union system and send you the MTCN number and the sender names and the secret question and answer to enable you cash it in any Westen Union office in your country. Then the next day we will send you another $5000, continually until you receive your complete $750,000.00, if you want we will send you copy of the Certificate of Deposit issued to your partner when she deposited the $750,000.00 with us as prove.
    NAME : BRIGHT OBARAYE
    CITY : OUAGADOUGOU

We need your urgent respond.
    You are welcome to our service
    Western Union Agency

west.union@inbox.lv
    agentoffiice@yahoo.com
    ahmedd6913842@yahoo.com

Default Money Transfer Scam: Lucrative transaction

Greetings to you
    Assist Request From You

mhartewell@gmail.com,
    hartwellj22@yahoo.com,
    mhartwell82@yahoo.com

Please let this not be a surprised message to you because I decided to contact you on this magnitude and lucrative transaction for our present and future survival in life. Moreover, I have laid all the solemn trust in you before i decided to disclose this successful and confidential transaction to you.

I am Sgt. Jeff John Hartwell, I hope all is well with you ? I am man soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan on war against terrorism. I have in my possession the sum of $5.5million USD which I made here in Afghanistan 2014, I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent. I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund And keep it safe so that as soon as am through with my mission here in Afghanistan.

You will assist me to invest it in a good profitable venture or you keep it for me until I arrive your country, I will give You 40% of the total money for your assistance after you have receive The money. Please reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that I can send you the information where the money is been deposited, your urgent reply is needed at

mhartwell82@yahoo.com

Thanks
    Yours
    Sgt. Jeff John Hartwell

mhartewell@gmail.com,
    hartwellj22@yahoo.com,
    mhartwell82@yahoo.com

Default Money Transfer Scam: UBA BANK OF AFRICA

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA - SENEGAL (UBA-SENEGAL)
    ROUTE DES ALMADIE ZONE 12 LOT
    HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS UBA HOUSE
    DAKAR SENEGAL TEL :+221 764473428

FAX :002213382060202

Attentions

You are Welcome once Again, After receiving your information's We have confirmed it from Mr's Lalisa Sherab Ibrahim, we have package your ATM Visa Card into a gift Parcel, you can View this attachment is your ATM Visa Card package image,
    we are hereby to inform you that your package have be sent to the MSC Shipping Company because then are the company that we Deliver your ATM Visa Card to your given Address As soon As them Deliver the parcel to you we will then send you the ATM Visa Card secret pin code through SMS on your phone also send it to you through your Email address,

You have to contact MSC Shipping Company with their below Email contact, as we say in above, all your information's with your package have be sent to MSC Shipping Company, Kindly contact them, then are the shipping company that we Deliver your ATM Visa Card to your Given Address,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MSC_Zoe

MSC Shipping Company Senegal:
    companymscshipping@aol.com
    msc.shippingcompany@aol.com

Regulated by the Financial Services Authority
    ------------------- Conf identiality Note:-------------
    The information contained in this message is confidential and/or privileged. This message is intended to be
    read only by the person named above. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message
    is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee, (or responsible for delivery of the message to the
    addressee) please notify the originator by return message and destroy the original message

Default Money Transfer Scam: Contact Centre

Foreign Remittance Debt Department

info.bcb.bf@financier.com,
    bankpanafrican@excite.com,
    mrmusaali771@gmail.com

15/03/2018

Attn: Dear Esteemed Customer.

Thanks for contacting the 'Banque Commerciale du Burkina BCB'

Before we continue with the transferring process for the remittance of the deposited balance by Late Mr. Park Jun-Yung, be informed that we the management of this bank would like you to print out the attached bank application form. You are requested to fill in your information's and sign the form and return a copy back to this bank along with any of your personal Identity card ID or Passport copy / Driver's License if any available. BANK ADMINISTRATION PROCESSING FEES FOR YOUR APPLICATION COST

$270 USD

Our bank admin fee for the execution of your application is required during your application. Be advised to send the processing fee through the MoneyGram agent in your location. The fees can be send through the below informations of our bank cashier.

I. Cashier receiver's names: NDJULUWA TRIANUS
    II. Destination City / Country: OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO
    III. Purpose of payment: ADMINISTRATION FEE
    IV. Amount:................$270. 00

Fill the enclosed application form, and scan a copy of your identity, visit the MoneyGram payment service to send the bank admin fee, return a scan copy of your payment information's along with your application form and your Identity card ID or Driver's License. The institution of this bank will process the transfer of your inheritance fund, immediately you comply to this bank as the foreign partner to our deceased customer Late Mr. Park Jun-Yung.

Do accept our sympathy over the demise of your partner.
    Your satisfaction is our comfort.
    We anticipate your compliance.
    For the management.

Alhaji Bello. A. Diawara
    Banque Commerciale du Burkina (BCB)
    Head Branch.
    Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso West Africa.
    ____________ __________

Société Anonyme ȁ Conseil d’administration au capital de 48.000.000.000 F CFA-RC CM: BF OUA 2000 B 647 LB Nº C 0084 AIFU: OOOO1144X Siege Social:Boulevard des Tensoba, Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso- 01 BP 1336 Ouagadougou 01-BURKINA FASO Tel.: (+226)77 68 60 31 Fax226) 50 00 33 52
    info.bcb.bf@financier.com, bankpanafrican@excite.com, mrmusaali771@gmail.com
    ______________________________ __________
    If you would like to speak to our Customer Relationship Executives directly, please call our Contact Centre on 1800-Bank Commerciale du Burkina BCB
    (226)77 68 60 31
    Contact Centre, thank you.

CONFIDENTIAL NOTE : For confidentiality and security reasons; please do not send account-related queries or transactions instructions via email. Email replies will only contain general non-account-related information such as product features, services and promotion details, terms and conditions. If you wish to access your account information, please login to our Online Banking. By emailing the bank, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data for the purposes of processing the feedback/request/enquiry contained in the email sent and resolving any issues relating thereto, as well as for the purposes set out at Banque Commerciale du Burkina Data Protection Policy which you have read and understood. You further consent to Banque Commerciale du Burkina BCB contacting you via your telephone number(s) provided in the email / on record with Banque Commerciale du Burkina to follow-up on the feedback/request/enquiry. You agree that such telephone conversations may be recorded for the purposes of processing feedback/request/enquiry and for quality coaching and record-keeping purposes.

This message is intended only for the use of the person to whom it is expressly addressed and may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, reliance on, reference to, review, disclosure or copying of the message and the information it contains for any purpose is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail immediately and delete all its contents.
    Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of West African Banking WAB (incorporated in Burkina Faso) shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

We are neither just an off shore neither bank nor are we only on shore .WE ARE BOTH we touch base at every nook and cranny of the country. That is why you will always find a Bank Commercial of Burkina Faso branch up North down South East and West. Our amiable record is borne out of the banks philosophy of clients satisfaction, we offer our clients the following services: Traditional Banking services Corporate Finance Services Telebanking Services Visible & Invisible Transaction Services, Exports Desk Services and Public Sectors Services. We are totally devoted to you. This transmission has been issued by Bank Commerciale du Burkina ''BCB'' for the information of the addressee only and should not be reproduced and or distributed to any other person. To its completeness. 100860 ©2018 Banque Commerciale du Burkina (BCB) Boulevard des Tensoba, Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso 01 BP 1336 Ouagadougou 01 Burkina Faso.

Default Money Transfer Scam: Attention. James Nguyen, Harts field-Jackson

International Freight Forwarding... helping exporters procure and retain overseas business

Export Regulations and Destination Country Documents
    International Carriage Documents
    Support Services for Export Operations
    Methods of Payment for International Transactions

Attention. James Nguyen
    LOMAS DE ANGOSTURA, EDF PONTE II, APTO D-3,
    SECTOR LA PARAGUA - CIUDAD BOLIVAR - ESTADO BOLIVAR

I/We received your payment today from Dr .Kelly Brooker of Chase Bank Texas, and I understand your financial condition but you have to try your best to raise this requested fee for ITEM VALUED of $415 so that DHL Diplomat agent will be release and allowed to delivery your VISA ATM CARD to you because you will become rich as soon as you received your Atm card.
    You know that all the big Courier Company here uses Insurance cover so that if anything happen to the card the Insurance Company will pay for the card. So I advice you to try and send the money immediately because we will not agree to release your Diplomat agent with the card without ITEM VALUED or you can come down here and take the card by yourself. So try you best and send the $415 and receive your card because there is nothing we can do again. I am back from the head office, they have scan the copy of ITEM VALUED and give to me, they did not give me the original copy of the ITEM VALUED to give DHL courier company because you have not pay the requested $415 for the Certificate.
    I also will want to get the payment of $415 immediately.
    The attached Documents here are the scan copy of the two Documents issued to you today Wednesday, February 21st 2018. Kindly send the requested $145 immediately so that I will go and get the original ITEM VALUED and proceed to release your agent with your package and the ITEM VALUED are waiting for you to pay the ITEM VALUED fee of $415. Kindly send the requested fee so that we will proceed to send your package to you without any delay as you have your tracking number to track your package. You are advised to be fast about this transaction because I don’t have much time here in this transaction.

Your response is needed
    Thanks
    Mr.Daniel P Torch
    Valuation Classification
    Delivery (on-carriage)
    Customs Law

CC. International airport authorities.
    CC: BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION
    CC: UNITED Nations ANTI-TERRORIST Africa signal Unites..

Default Money Transfer Scam: $7,000 ATM DAILY PAYMENT

FEB
    "USD $7,000 ATM DAILY PAYMENT."

Wann Donnerstag, 08 Februar 2018
    08:30 AM bis 09:30 AM
    (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time – Dublin/Edinburgh/Lissabon/London
    Nachricht ATTENTION
    ​ ​
    : WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR OVERDUE FUND TRANSFER PAYMENT HAS BE SCHEDULED TO PAY TO YOU THROUGH CERTIFIED ATM CARD WHICH YOU WILL BE ONLY REQUIRED TO PROCEED TO ANY ATM CASH POINT TO WITHDRAW $7,000 PER DAY TILL YOUR COMPLETE PAYMENT FUND OF US$960,000.00(NINE HUNDRED AND SIXTY THOUSANDS DOLLARS)ONLY ARE COMPLETED. THIS DEVELOPMENT WAS AS RESULT OF NEW PAYMENT POLICY REVOLUTION OF 2018 CARRY OUT BY THE WORLD FINANCIAL BODY IN COLLABORATION WITH WORLD BANK AUDIT AND UNITED NATIONS POLICY MAKER UNIT UNDER WORLD BANK NEW YEAR PAYMENT CONSTITUTION. THIS EFFORT IS TO HELP THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND RESTRICT AND MONITOR EVERY INTERNATIONAL TRANSACTION TO AVOID MONEY LAUNDERING ACTIVITIES AND WILL HELP US TO FIGHT AGAINST FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES. FURTHERMORE YOU ARE ADVICE TO RECONFIRM YOU BILLING ADDRESS INCLUDE YOUR FULL NAME AND DIRECT CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER TO THE (UBA ATM DEPARTMENT) FOR THE ISSUANCE CERTIFIED ATM CREDIT CARD AND ALSO YOU THE BENEFICIARY WILL BEAR THE COST OF THE DELIVERY FROM THE OFFICE. CONTACT THEM WITH THE BELOW INFORMATION
    atm.carddepartmentxx1@outlook.com
    Mr.Theodore Santos
    +229 62 08 16 40
    MY BEST REGARDS.
    ELLEEN HURST (C
    ​​
    ORDINATOR)
    elleenhurst@yahoo.com

Default Money Transfer Scam: Fees regarding your fund transfer

Western Union®

Send Money Worldwide
    FROM OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
    OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO
    455 AGBOKOU,ANKPA ROAD
    LAGOTES PALAR
    www.westernunion.com http://site.www.westernunion.com/

agentoffiice@yahoo.com

BENEFICIARY :
    Regarding your fund transfer from : ahmedd6913842@yahoo.com, dr.abodiahmed2015@gmail.com I want to inform you that orders was passed to cancel the payment because your file shows that you have not paid for the International wire transfer charges with our office. You were supposed to pay the International wire transfer fees which is only

US$320

before the transfer has to be made to you but your file shows that you haven't.
    As soon as we receive this US$320 from you for theInternational wire transfer Fee, the US$5,000 will be sent to you again and you will be provided a different MTCN and we can not deduct from the fund because your parnter who deposited the fund with insured the fund as we cant touch it.

You are advised to send the International wire transfer fees US$320 today and get back to me with the payment information through Western Union Transfer so that your fund will be remmitted to you immediately, Use the below information to send the International wire transfer fees...

Fist Name: Richard
    Last Name: Ugbokun
    Test Question: Good
    Answer: News
    Amount............................................ .......US$320

Send the money and let me know so that we can send you the first US$5,000 at once. Upon confirmation of the US$320 from you we will start sending your funds to you until your total fund in the amount of US$5,000.00 has been transfered to you through western union,we will be sending you $5000 per day until you receive the complete

$750,000.00

YOUR URGENT RESPOND IS HIGHLY NEEDED. MEANWHILE TRY TO RECONFIRM TO US THE INFORMATION THAT YOU WILL LIKE TO USE IN RECEIVEING THE PAYMENT IN YOUR NEXT MAIL.

You are welcome to our service
    Western Union Agency
    agentoffiice@yahoo.com,

ahmedd6913842@yahoo.com,
    dr.abodiahmed2015@gmail.com
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines