Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast

Default Money Trasfer Scam

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Friday, April 10, 2020 10:54 AM
    Subject: Attn:Funds Beneficiary,

Attn:Funds Beneficiary,

If truly you have not yet received your Inheritance / Contract Payment, please kindly re-confirm your information once again to enable us process and release your payment immediately through our corresponding paying Bank.
    it is evident before our records that your payment is long overdue and it is disheartening to discover that all efforts you have made so far to take possession of the fund proved abortive.
    You are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to anyone for any reason whatsoever. Kindly reconfirm the following information:

(1)Your Full Name and your Physical address=============
    (2)Your Banking Particulars=============
    (3)Your Age and Marital status=============
    (4)Your Occupation and Position=============
    (5)Your Direct Tel phone Number for easy communication and=============
    (6)A copy of your International Passport or Drivers License.=============
    {7)Your Country===============
    {8)Your E-mail address============
    [9) Your Phone And Fax Number=======

The above information will assist us to commence immediate processing and release of your fund without much delay.
    Awaiting for your quick response through this Email...{davf37541@gmail.com} OR {frankdavid9090@hotmail.com }

Sincerely
    Frank David
    HEAD OF REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
    TD Canada Trust, Ottawa.ca
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Money Transfer Scam: Wire confirmation for 50% deposit and certificate fee

Dear day Sir/Madam,

Good day!

Please kindly confirm the attached transfer request to enable us proceed with the transfers.

This instruction was given by our costumer which is your client.

Awaiting for your urgent reply.

Best Regards,.

Mohammed Dawsar Trabulsi
    Assistant Manager – Premium Services
    Operations Department

Al Ansari Exchange L.L.C.
    Al Ansari Business Center, Level 6
    P.O.Box 6176, Dubai, UAE.
    Tel: +971 4 377 2999
    Fax: +971 4 385 0959
    E-Mail: premium.services@alansari.ae
    http://www.alansariexchange.com <http://www.alansariexchange.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email

Default Money Transfer Scam: This is the normal procedure

My dear good friend,

Thanks for updating me on what you receive from the bank but we must comply to the bank demands so that this fund will be release into your bank account, because this is the normal procedure of the bank and we cannot change it, if really we want this fund to transfer into your bank account we must follow up the bank requairements to enable them release this fund to your bank account.

Please my dear we have no choice than to do what ever they ask us to do : bankpanafrican@excite.com, info.bcb.bf@financier.com

I will be waiting for your urgent respond,
    Regards,
    Mr. Musa Ali
    mrmusaali771@gmail.com

bankpanafrican@excite.com
    info.bcb.bf@financier.com

Default Re: Attn:Funds Beneficiary,

I am very happy that you have contact the bank for onwards receding but you took much time to do it,
    Since the bank have respond positively to you, please comply to the bank immediately without wasting time :

info.bcb.bf@financier.com, bankpanafrican@excite.com

Thanks and i wait for your update,
    Mr. Musa Ali

mrmusaali771@gmail.com

Default Money Transfer Scam: FROM THE DESK OF DIPLOMA EDWIN STENBACKA

UN DIPLOMATIC DELIVERING SERVICE

KM.57 BRILL EXPRESSWAY JALLEYMEaAD, UNITED NATION SUBSIDIARY
    IRBIN DAMASCUS, CAUBU KABUL ,
    SYRIA AFGHANISTAN

ATTENTION: MRS CINDY ROJAS
    United Nation Diplomatic Service (UN) delivery with superior customer service. UN Couriers (Afghanistan) employ such staff as Office Manager, Administrative Assistant, Sales Manager, Full time Dispatcher, Full time Order, Bikers, Drivers, Vans,5 ton trucks and diplomatic flight services to meet the need of our fast growing customers. Our pricing structure has remained competitive throughout our forty Nine years history and will continue to be competitive.

ONE SEALED METAL CONSIGNMENT BOX WITH SERIAL NUMBER SCFSPA/255CC012 AND SECURITY CODE SCFS/CCPA24-RHM WITH YOU AS THE BENEFICIARY. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE BOX WAS DEPOSITED BY DR. TONI DIEROFF

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FORWARD US THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BELOW FOR IDENTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION PURPOSES:

1. COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT OR ANY VALID MEANS OF IDENTIFICATION.
    2.ADDRESS AND A PHONE NUMBER

PRIOR TO OUR RECEIVING OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION YOU WILL BE NOTIFY OF THE MODALITIES, DATE AND TIME OF DELIVERY OF THE CONSIGNMENT BOX.
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...
    As a member of the Road Haulage Association, all our deliveries are made under our standard terms and conditions. Below is a small selection of some of the companies we deal with at the moment:

Team Air Express Gate Gourmet Trueform Engineering
    L.B. of Hounslow Virgin Atlantic Airways Ernest & Julio Gallo Winery
    Consortium Sea Company Midnite Express Mailflight Couriers
    QUEPASA UK China Airlines Five Star
    Quick Cargo Guoman Hotels Marken International
    Metropol Customs Brokerage Service Incentive Forwardiing

UN DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY
    KM 57 brill Expressway Jalleymead Road, ,, SL3 0EN
    UN Couriers (AFG) Ltd

DR.EDWIN EKUAJEMI. (UN).
    DIRECTOR OF UN DIPLOMATIC DELIVERING AND FOREIGN TRANSFER.
    UN DIPLOMATIC SERVICE.

Default Money Transfer Scam: Contact Lawyer John Smith For your Payment

Attn: My Dear,

I am Mrs. Cami Haas, I am a US citizen, 51 years Old. I reside here in Fountain Hills Arizona. My residential address is as follows. 17370 E San Marcus Dr Fountain Hills, AZ 85268, USA, am thinking of relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Africa many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over US$46,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Washington, D.C. with all my compensation documents, And I was directed to meet Lawyer John Smith, who is the member of UN COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $10,500,000.00 Moreover, Lawyer John Smith, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your email address as one of the beneficiaries, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Lawyer John Smith.

You have to contact him directly on this information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE
    Name : Lawyer John Smith (Esq)
    Email: gbanks@aol.com

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.
    The only money I paid after I met Lawyer John Smith was just US$450 for the paper works, take note of that.
    As soon as you contact him he will send you the payment information which you are to use in sending the payment to him in order for him to obtain the document from the court of law so that your fund can be transfer to you without any delay just the way mine was being transfer to me.

Send him the following details if you know you are ready to have your FUNDS so that as soon as he receive your information he will send to you the payment details for sending him the $450USD that is needed for him to get the document that is needed to make the transfer a successful one and that is that only payment i made to Lawyer John Smith and he help me in the transferring of my FUNDS and i most say that you have to contact him so that he will help you the way he help me to Get my FUNDS without any further payment.

Fill Out the information to him if you are ready to get your FUNDS Your Full Name:............................................. ..............
    Direct Phone:.........................................

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Lawyer John Smith so that he can help you to Deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed.
    Mrs. Cami Haas.
    17370 E San Marcus Dr
    Fountain Hills, AZ 85268, USA

Default Money Transfer Scam: Attention, We have deposited your fund ($1.500`000 .00 USD)

Subject: Attention, We have deposited your fund ($1.500`000 .00 USD) through UPS SERVICE department after our finally meeting regarding your ATM CARD, All you will do is to contact UPS director Dr.James Ekemeze via E-maildr.ekemezeakwobu@gmail.com). he will give you direction on how you will be receiving your ATM CARD .Remember to send him your Full information to avoid wrong delivery such as,
    Receiver's Name_______________
    Address: ________________
    Phone Number: _____________
    Copy of Your ID____________
    Your age and date of your birth____________
    Your nearest airport________________
    Though,UPS SERVICE department you will receive your ATM CARD so contact Dr.James Ekemeze or you call him +2349028230056 as soon as you receive this email and tell him to show you the way you will receive your ATM CARD. Best Regards. Rev. Ojieh Felix Good Be with you my dear.

Default Money Transfer Scam: Your Outstanding Unpaid Fund Worth of US$7.8 Million Dollars

Your Outstanding Unpaid Fund Worth of US$7.8 Million Dollars has been transferred to our correspondent paying Bank in United States. Contact the appoint paying Bank America First Credit Union now for your Fund Transfer. Director: Mr. Paul Geoffrey Bank Name: America First Credit Union Address: 350 E Pages LN Centerville, UT 84014-2544, USA, E-mail: afcu@outlook.com
    Looking forward to your urgent email response with good news You're sincerely Eco-was Attorney General Barrister Elizabeth Spud Esq. Tel #: +229 9601-6823

Default Money Transfer Scam: INSTRUCTION TO RELEASE YOUR FUND

YOUR PAYMENTNOTIFICATION
    INTERNATIONALMONETARY FUND (IMF)
    HEAD OFFICE NO:23 LAGOS STATE,
    Abuja Nigeria
    CHECK HERE VIEWOUR WEBSITE;
    www.imf.org
    Call Me On : +2348021205789

INSTRUCTION TO RELEASE YOUR FUND

ATTENTION:

This is tointimate you of a very important information which will be of a great help toredeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting yourlong overdue payment of $15million usd due to excessive demand for moneyfrom you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies after which yourfund remain unpaid to you.

I am Mr. KenRichard a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). Itmay interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so manycorrespondences on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by VariousBanks and Courier Companies/ Diplomat across Europe to Africa and Asia /LondonUk and we have decided to put a stop to that and that is why I was appointed tohandle your transaction here in Nigeria.
    AllGovernmental and Non-Governmental prostates, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks,Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you oflate have been instructed to back up from your transaction and you have beenadvised NOT to respond to them anymore since the IMF is now directly in chargeof your fund.

The most annoyingthing is that the bad officials wont tell you the truth that on no account willthey ever release the fund to you, instead they allow you spend moneyunnecessarily, I do not intend to work here all the days of my life, I canrelease this fund to you if you can certify me of my security.
    I needed to helpyou release the fund because you need to know the statues of your funds and causefor the delay, please this is like a Mafia setting in Nigeria, you may notunderstand it because you are not a Nigerian.

Listed beloware the mafia's and banks behind the non release of your funds that i managedto sneak out for your kind perusal.
    PLEASE CHECKAMOUNG THESE NAMES IF THERE IS ANY ONE AMONG THEN WHO HAVE SCAM ED YOU, IF YESGET BACK TO ME FOR LEGAL ACTION TO BE TAKEN.

1) Prof.Charles soludo(CBN)
    2)make dave
    3) Chief LamidoSanusi(CBN)
    4) JohnRob(Barclays bank plc)
    5) Mrs StellaBrown(Barclays bank plc)
    6) RonaldFranklin
    7) (FederalReserve Bank of New York)
    8) Mr. ErnestChukwudi Obi
    9) Mr. Mike Jombo
    Deputy Governor -Policy / Board Member
    10) Mr. TundeLemo
    Deputy Governor -Financial Sector Surveillance / Board Member
    (11) Mrs. W. D.A. Mshelia
    Deputy Governor -Corporate Services / Board Members
    12) Mrs. OkonjoIweala
    13) Mrs. RitaEkwesili

You are herebyadvised NOT to remit further payment to any institutions with respect to yourtransaction as your fund will be transferred to you directly from our source.Ihope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your ownrisk. Respond to this e-mail on with immediate effect and we shall giveyou further details on how your fund will be released.
    Reconfirm the informationbellow

1. FullName:
    2.Address:
    3Nationality:
    4. Age: Date ofBirth:
    5.Occupation:
    6. Phone:Mobile/Cellular
    7. State ofOrigin:
    8. Copy of youridentity Card

Also Call meas soon as you receive the letter so that you will be given an immediateresponse: Direct Hotline:+2348021205789

YOURS SINCERELY,
    Mr Ken Richard

Default Money Transfer Scam: Hello!

Hello,

I am Ms. Angel Lo, I work with Cathay Conning Asset Management Limited (“CCAM”) Hong Kong, there is a transaction in your name at my office which required my attention to contact you.Please i would appreciate your urgent respond immediately to serve you with more details.

Best Regards
    Ms. Angel Lo

Default Money Transfer Scam: The Truth/Secret About Your Fund

I am Mr Kossi. a computer scientist working with central bank of Lome Togo. I just started work with central bank of Lome Togo. and I came across your file which was marked X and your released disk painted RED,

I took time to study it and found out that you have paid VIRTUALLY all fees and but the fund was not released to you. The most annoying thing is that they won't tell you the truth that no account will they ever release the fund to you,instead they allow you spend money unnecessarily,

I do not intend to work here all the days of my life, I can release this fund to you if you can certify me of my security.I needed to do this because you need to know the statues of your Funds and cause for the delay,Please this is like a Mafia setting in Lome Togo, you may not understand it because you are not a Togolese.

The only thing needed to release this fund is the Anti drug/terrorist clearance certificate which will be tendered to any of your nominated bank and the INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE(IRS)for clearance of the transferred amount in your account.Once the Anti drug /terrorist clearance certificate is obtained funds will immediately reflect in your bank within 30 Minutes,the certificate is all that is needed tovcomplete this transaction.

Note that the actual funds is valued at $5 MILLION USD and the president made a compensation fund release for all unpaid beneficiary valued at $1 million usd.Listed below are the mafia's and banks behind the non release of your funds that i managed to sneak out for your kind perusal.

1) Prof. Charles soludo
    2) Senator Mark
    3) Chief Joseph Sanusi
    4) Dr. R. Rasheed
    5) Barrister Awele Ugorji
    6) Mr Roland Ngwa
    7) Barrister Ucheuzo Williams
    8) Mr. Ernest Chukwudi Obi
    9) Dr. Patrick Aziza
    Deputy Governor - Policy / Board Member
    10) Mr. Tunde Lemo
    Deputy Governor - Financial Sector Surveillance / Board Member
    11) Mrs. W. D. A. Mshelia
    Deputy Governor - Corporate Services / Board Members
    12) Mrs. Okonjo Iweala
    13) Mrs. Rita Ekwesili
    14) Barr Jacob Onyema
    15) Dr. Godwin Oboh: Director Union Bank Of Nigeria.
    16) Mr John Collins: Global Diplomat Director.
    17) Foreign fund diplomatic courier
    18) Barr. Becky Owens
    19)Rev. Steven Jones
    20) bank of Africa
    21)Mrs. Debbie Hargrove
    22)Mr. Micheal Wagner
    23)Barr. Isa Farid
    24)Dr. Raymond Faye
    25)Ibraheem Fashola
    26)Dr. Leslie Fawaz
    27)Mercy Fajaroo
    28)Walter K. Falana
    29)Azeez Fatou
    30)Ibrahim Fabumi
    31)Daniel Faras
    32)Micheal Faras

Do get in touch with me immediately with my direct Email id (kw023958tg@gmail.com) to conclude this final transaction immediately,and also send to me your convenient tel/fax numbers for easy communications.

Thanks while i look forward to your positive reply.

Regards,
    Mr Kossi

==========================

Received: from s1005.xrea.com ([150.95.9.225]) by home with MailEnable ESMTP; Mon, 21 Dec 2020 05:45:59 -0700
    Received: (qmail 31756 invoked by uid 89); 21 Dec 2020 21:28:23 +0900
    Received: from unknown (HELO User) (kikuta@curara.info@177.104.192.122) by s1005.xrea.com with SMTP; 21 Dec 2020 21:28:23 +0900
    Reply-To: <kwinss5876tg@foxmail.com>
    Subject: The Truth/Secret About Your Fund
    Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 19:28:26 +0700
    Return-Path: <kosswinketg@curara.info>
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines