Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast

Default Money Trasfer Scam

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Friday, April 10, 2020 10:54 AM
    Subject: Attn:Funds Beneficiary,

Attn:Funds Beneficiary,

If truly you have not yet received your Inheritance / Contract Payment, please kindly re-confirm your information once again to enable us process and release your payment immediately through our corresponding paying Bank.
    it is evident before our records that your payment is long overdue and it is disheartening to discover that all efforts you have made so far to take possession of the fund proved abortive.
    You are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to anyone for any reason whatsoever. Kindly reconfirm the following information:

(1)Your Full Name and your Physical address=============
    (2)Your Banking Particulars=============
    (3)Your Age and Marital status=============
    (4)Your Occupation and Position=============
    (5)Your Direct Tel phone Number for easy communication and=============
    (6)A copy of your International Passport or Drivers License.=============
    {7)Your Country===============
    {8)Your E-mail address============
    [9) Your Phone And Fax Number=======

The above information will assist us to commence immediate processing and release of your fund without much delay.
    Awaiting for your quick response through this Email...{davf37541@gmail.com} OR {frankdavid9090@hotmail.com }

Sincerely
    Frank David
    HEAD OF REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
    TD Canada Trust, Ottawa.ca
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Inquiry

Hello

Good day, For Daniel’s consignment box to be delivered to you it has to be insured, insurance document must be made to insure the safety of the consignment box. This document will be legally binded to show that whatever is in the box is legal and ready to be delivered to whatever address you present to us.
    The consignment box is valuable and must be handle with care in this case during delivery, ( U-Express Diplomatic Courier) will take full responsibility in delivering the consignment box to your country within the stipulated time
    Your box has been evaluated and the cost of delivery (this involves the a door step delivery via our private agent) and insurance is 5230 Euro,
    After making the payment you will provide your delivery information which is:

Name:
    Address:
    E-mail:
    Postal code:
    Phone number:

after your details have been submitted to us for processing and the consignment box has been shipped you will be communicated the package reference number with which you can track your package route and also to know the exact time and date the package will arrive

Note: Our website is currently under maintenance and upgrade and it will be available soon

Yours sincerely,
    Mr. Adeem Sadik
    Dispatch Manager

Default Immediate release of your payment

Attn: Beneficiary

It was resolved and agreed upon that Your Inheritance/Contract Funds of $1.5Million Dollars Only would be released to you on a special method of payment which tag Name Reads "SWIFT CREDIT CARD"you are advised to re-confirm the following for claim.

1) YOUR NAME.......................
    2) ADDRESS.........................
    3) OCCUPATION......................
    4) NEXT OF KIN.....................
    5) PHONE AND FAX NUMBER TO CLAIM YOUR FUND.
    6) A Scan copy of your international passport or Driver's License for
    identification of delivery

I shall be waiting to hear from you along with the confirmation of the above mentioned information.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Best Regards
    Mrs. Juliana Williams
    Director, International Remittance Dept
    United Bank of Africa (UBA)

Default Payment alert

Hi,

I am Mr. Jonah Otunla, The Accountant General Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. I am contacting you base on your abandon ATM Master Card found in my office. During my official research last week I discovered an abandoned ATM Master card valued sum of $16.2Million with Card number ; 5321452123409380 belonging to you as the rightfully beneficiary of the payment. I tried to know why this card have not been released to you but I was told that the formal ATM head of operation who left his office two months ago withheld your card for his own personal use without knowing that I will not approve or support him to take your card. Now your ATM Master card is still available for you to pick up.

I want to know how you wish to receive your ATM card along with your four digits pin code number. Can you come down here in Nigeria to pick up your card direct from from the issuing bank? or alternatively it can be send to your address through any registered reliable courier service company but note that you will take care of the courier charges, the cost of shipping the card to you with your PIN number and other back up documents that will cost you only $1,980USD both Insurance and Registration, in this case you will be required to forward to me your shipment address .

Furthermore, I write to know if you are aware that people are coming to ask for your fund? A man called Mr. James Williams have been disturbing me to release your fund to him and i do not know who sent him, could it be you? Am wondering why he knows that your fund is under my care and i also want to know if you are the one that sent this man called Mr. James Williams to contact my office and ask for the release of your fund to him, also that you die of cancer of the lungs 6 months ago and before you die you instructed him to receive your fund as your next of kin and business partner.

Your direct telephone number and address will be needed and more details of your ATM card payment will be made known to you as soon as I receive your swift positive response, to enable you know the amount programmed for your ATM daily withdrawal. Do not hesitate to call me on +234-811-2053975 as soon as you have received this mail.

Note: My office or the government of Nigeria will not be held responsible if you fail to receive your ATM MASTER CARD at this time as a result of your delay in responding to this urgent message. Please do not hesitate to call me on: +234-811-2053975 as soon as you read this message so as to enable us facilitates your payment. Now that your fund has been finally Approved, you are hereby advised to desist from further communication with whosoever you are in contact with both Local and international regarding to your payment to avoid unexpected diversion of delivery your ATM MASTER CARD to unknown person.

This message is coming to you from the Accountant General Of Nigeria and you are expected to comply fully with the delivery directives as requested by the Management. Do not hesitate to call me as you read this message for more elaborate explanation.

Looking forwards to hearing from you accordingly.

Yours Faithfully,
    OFFICIALLY SIGNED BY THE,
    ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF NIGERIA
    MR. JONAH O.OTUNLA.

DIRECT PHONE- +234-811-2053975

Default Respond Immediately

Dear Friend,

I want to transfer to overseas USD$9.3M (NINE MILLION THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S.A DOLLARS) from the Bank Of Africa, I want to ask you to quietly look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable and fit to provide either an existing bank account or to set up a new Bank account immediately to receive this money, even an empty account can serve to receive this funds quietly.

Mr. Raymond Beck, is an American, a physician and industrialist, he died without having any beneficiary to his assets including his account here in Burkina Faso which he opened in a Bank of Africa in the year 1994 as his personal savings for the purpose of expansion and development of his company before his untimely death in 1999.

Should you be interested, so we can commence all arrangements? And I will give you more information on how we would handle this project. Please treat this business with utmost Confidentiality and send me the Following information's bellow to enable us commence immediately:

Kindly respond to my proposal via my private email address for security and confidential reasons (mr.salireza@hotmail.fr)

(1) Full names.....................................
    (2) Private phone number...........................
    (3) Current Residential Address....................
    (4) Occupation.....................................
    (5) Age and Sex....................................
    (6) Country........................................
    (7) Marital Status.................................
    (8) Passport Copy..................................

Mr. Sirmad Alireza

Default Your Fund Is Ready

Dear Proposed Beneficiary

I write you on behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria concerning your unclaimed financial entitlements.

Since the inception of this administration, we have collaborated with the United States of America in reviewing and monitoring your transactions in Nigeria over a period of time, as regards all the details of Western Union Money Transfers, Money Gram and Bank Wire Transfers sent to Nigeria, Europe or Asia. It has been concluded that you still have the desire to actualize your pursuit of funds which is either related to royalty, contract executed, lottery or inheritance.

At this time you are hereby advised to apply serious caution in your complaints about previous bad experiences with Nigerian officials who of course are under serious surveillance by the anti fraud Unite of the FBI and INTERPOL. Some time ago I drafted a memo advising every aggrieved beneficiary of fund to endeavor to attend a meeting of foreign and local contractors with the Central Bank of Nigeria, some Nigerian Banks and Federal Ministries.

Unfortunately only a few beneficiaries attended the meeting. At the meeting it was concluded that the account profile of all beneficiaries requires creation of legal structures & re-definition of profile to correct and update beneficiary status of all those concerned. The legal structures required conform to the World Financial Monitors' stringent policies for foreign transfers, especially after Sept 11th 2001. The protocol enables a proper definition of the account profile, including source of origin of funds, indemnity to the paying and receiving banks, be it foreign or local, as well as attainment of document adequacy for the procedure.

It is mandatory to do this to improve and update the status of your account profile against further fraud or any form of impersonation. Therefore it is a statutory requirement to reconfirm the following information and provide any additional details concerning you as a person that would have changed overtime, consequent upon unforeseen incidents such as natural disasters, which may have made you relocate overtime:

Name:
    Address:
    Telephone:
    Mobile:
    CONTRACT NO:
    EMAIL:
    Amount US$, EURO,GBP:
    Reason for Claims:
    (Contract/Lottery/Royalty/Inheritance)
    Bank Details:
    Bank Name:
    Bank Address:
    A/C NAME:
    SWIFT CODE:
    A/C NO:

With the belief that you have understood the above instruction and explanation, kindly get back to me with the required information for further advice.

Please be guided accordingly.

Gen. Peter Olu (Chairman)
    Debt Reconciliation Committee.
    Regional Headquarters, NDIC Building
    Central Business District - Victoria Island Lagos, Nigeria

Default Frank Kato : USD1.5 Million

From Rev. Dr. Jaiye Ebinisi.
    Director, CBN foreign settlement/exchange
    department.
    Tel: +234-802-800-6670

Dear Mr. Frank Kato ,

RE: RELEASE OF USD1.5 MILLION VIA ATM CARD PAYMENT:

Thank you for contacting debt management.

I am Rev. Dr. Jaiye George Ebinisi; the debt settlement officer in charge of reconciling and releasing of your USD1.5 million inheritance lottery funds.

We have today received your email as well as confirmation from the auditors regarding your USD1.5 million inheritance lottery funds.

Your name was among the list of beneficiaries found in the central computer with unclaimed payment of USD1.5 Million.
    The auditors have verified your payment file and have resolved all irregularities & complications that stopped you from receiving your funds earlier than now, they have instructed us the debt management to facilitate the release of your USD1.5 Million via an ATM card payment for easy delivery to you.

The USD1.5 Million have been programmed & uploaded in your name with an ATM CARD number: 5988 2414 7616 3496 through inter-switch network and can be used on any ATM machine center of your choice all over the world, No matter where you use card, it is linked directly to the ATM card primary account or you can deposit the ATM card into your bank account with your personal identification if you do not want to withdraw from ATM machine, then the USD1.5 million will be fully credited into your bank account after 72hrs.
    The auditors have adopted this ATM card mode of payment owing to various complains received from payment beneficiaries and also to reduce the bank administrative protocols as well as fraud perpetration.

You are required to bear the cost of delivering the USD1.5 million ATM card to your address if you cannot come in person to pickup the ATM card as the USD1.5 million is labeled as a "NON FRAGMENTED BOND" meaning that we cannot deduct the courier fee from the USD1.5 million because your payment cannot be broken down into pieces until it gets to you, So for this reason, we had come to an agreement with the auditors that YOU the beneficiary and fund claimant shall be the one to take the sole responsibility for the courier fee of sending your USD1.5 Million ATM card to your address if you cannot come to our office here in west Africa.

In view of the above; we have concluded delivery arrangement with the ARIK delivery agent, The total courier cost of your ATM card delivery is USD198.00 only, You are requested to send the USD198.00 delivery fee today via western union or money gram in the name of the dispatch agent information stated below if you cannot come in person to pick up the card and also re-confirm your delivery address were you want the ATM card to be delivered to you to avoid any mistake during delivery. If the USD198.00 delivery fee is received today, your ATM card will leave to your destination address first thing tomorrow morning and will get to you within 48hrs being next tomorrow.

THE OFFICER IN CHARGE WHOSE NAMES YOU WILL BE SENDING THE DELIVERY FEE OF YOUR ATM CARD VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM IS MR. ONYEKA OKO:

HERE IS THE WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM INFORMATION TO SEND THE USD198.00 COURIER FEE:

Receiver name:////////// ONYEKA OKO

City://////////////////////////// ABUJA

Test question:////////////////////////// HONEST

Test answer:////////////////////////////// TRUST

Amount://///////////////////////////////////// USD198.00

After paying the USD198.00 courier fee, send the following payment information to me for confirmation.

1. Sender's name and address

2. MTCN number

3. Text question & Answer

If you have any question, you are advised to call me on telephone number +234-8028006670 for urgent clarification.

I await your immediate confirmations of the USD198.00 courier fee and your delivery information to enable your USD1.5 Million ATM card delivery proceed tomorrow morning.

Remain bless till i hear from you again.

Yours faithfully,

Rev. Dr. Jaiye G. Ebinisi.
    Director, foreign debt settlement/exchange
    department.
    Telephone : +234-8028006670

Default Payment via atm mastercard with proof of ownership

ATM MasterCard Department, Zenith Bank Plc

Attn: Beneficiary

In respect of your long over-due fund which you have been finding it difficult to receive through a Bank Draft, Bank to Bank Wire Transfer and Western Union Installment Payment arrangements. A meeting was held last weekend as to the problem surrounding the Remittance of your fund, and after all deliberation, the Panel Agreement was to load your fund into a worldwide accessible ATM MasterCard from zenith bank Plc to you.

Your conduct of payment is ATM 101.Your payment have been arranged through an International Swift (ATM MasterCard) total sum of $2,500.000.00. (Two Million, Five hundred Thousand United State Dollars), Which you can withdraw in any ATM Machine location Worldwide, with maximum daily withdraw of $5,000.00 (Five Thousand United States Dollars)

Note that your ATM MasterCard from zenith Bank has been activated already with your total amount, which Your processing officer Mr Anthony Morrison will attache a copy of your card and the proof of ownership certificate to clarify the legitimacy of your payment to you. All you need do is get the Approval clearance certificate, before shipping your ATM MasterCard to your door step for usage.

You are advise to see the ATM MasterCard and the proof of ownership certificate crested in your name from zenith Bank first, before you are to get the Approval clearance certificate that is needed before shipment. Sincerely this will cost you just $250 as we concluded personally with the director in charge in your behalf in our last meeting.

Please do re-confirm the bellow details to Mr Anthony Morrison at: info.zenithbankanthonymorrison@yahoo.com.ph

(1) Your Full Name :
    (2) Full Residential Address : (P.O.BOX NOT ALLOWED)
    (3) Direct and Current Phone :
    (4) Present Country :
    (5) passport identification:

Please as soon as your details have been received here by the Swift Zenith ATM Card center, you are therefore advised to stop any further communications with all other bodies such as the Compensation and Finance House, Lottery Organization etc ....

Please be regular on your email so we can use before 1week to confirm your payment ATM MasterCard with you.

Thanks for your co-operation.
    TEL-Number: +234-809-227-3438

Default From John Eric

Dear Friend,
    This is to update you regarding your CARD ATM of USD$2.5M Contact the Atm Director with your delivery address for more information via their details below.
    MR.CHARLES GADO.
    Email: atmdepartement@yahoo.com
    Tel: +229-6818-3986
    From John Eric.

Default contract payment

ATT/Mr.E L Director,
    CONTRACT AMOUNT,,,$19,990.88
    BENEFICIARY,,,PLOY FOND S.C
    CONSIGNMENT, CODE NUMBER,,,CBN,6007/PFSC/117.62013.
    PLEASE SIR WE GOT YOUR CONTRACT CASH CONSIGNMENT THIS MORNING FROM FEDERALRESERVE VAULT, I AM THE CONTRACT PAYMENT DIRECTOR(CPD IN WEST AFRICA).YOUR CASHPAYMENT IS WITH US IN BENIN REPUBLIC VAULT
    PLEASE YOUR CONFIRMATION IS NEEDED SO THAT WE WILL PROCEED TO MAKE YOURPAYMENT.
    THANKS WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE.
    THIS MY DIRECT LINE YOU CAN CALL ME .FOR CONFIRMATION.
    MOB>+22966961580
    DR SLESSOR BUCHO
    CONTRACT PAYMENT DIRECTOR .

Default Attn: Beneficiary

Office of Mrs jane Davis ,
    International Fund Approval Settlement
    BICICI –Bank Abidjan Cote DIvoire
    Subject: Part-payment

Attn: Beneficiary,
    We have just received a payment approval instruction from the World Bank financial Monetary Affairs, (W.B.F.M.A), to release USD $6.5 Million, as part-payment of your long overdue awaited Inheritance/Contract funds.

This fund is in form of a Card or Bank Draft for security purpose ok?
    So he will send it to you and you can use it on any Atm or clear it in any bank of your choice. Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone number your correct mailing address where you want him to send the ATM card or Draft to you. Contact John Frank of BICICI –Bank PAYMENT CENTER immediately for your ATM card or Cheque at the given address below:

Payment Officer: John Frank
    E-MAIL:atmoffice207@yahoo.com
    I therefore wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you upon receipt of your following personal details for final verification/endorsement as requested.
    We anticipated your earliest cooperation in this regards to expedite action on your fund Transfer.
    Yours in service,
    Mrs. Jane Davis
    Director, (I.F.A.S)
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines