Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 LastLast

Default Money Trasfer Scam

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Friday, April 10, 2020 10:54 AM
    Subject: Attn:Funds Beneficiary,

Attn:Funds Beneficiary,

If truly you have not yet received your Inheritance / Contract Payment, please kindly re-confirm your information once again to enable us process and release your payment immediately through our corresponding paying Bank.
    it is evident before our records that your payment is long overdue and it is disheartening to discover that all efforts you have made so far to take possession of the fund proved abortive.
    You are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to anyone for any reason whatsoever. Kindly reconfirm the following information:

(1)Your Full Name and your Physical address=============
    (2)Your Banking Particulars=============
    (3)Your Age and Marital status=============
    (4)Your Occupation and Position=============
    (5)Your Direct Tel phone Number for easy communication and=============
    (6)A copy of your International Passport or Drivers License.=============
    {7)Your Country===============
    {8)Your E-mail address============
    [9) Your Phone And Fax Number=======

The above information will assist us to commence immediate processing and release of your fund without much delay.
    Awaiting for your quick response through this Email...{davf37541@gmail.com} OR {frankdavid9090@hotmail.com }

Sincerely
    Frank David
    HEAD OF REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
    TD Canada Trust, Ottawa.ca
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Act immediately : Helena konecna

Attention: HELENA KONECNA,

Prior to your consignment delivery,that is schedule to be delivered to you today 12th November,Time 8.30pm The Customs are demanding for a sum of 1,223 euro before our company representative can deliver the consignment to your door step. You are advised to pay the Customs clearance fee of 1,223 euro throug Bank transfer with the below information and send us the payment slip within 24 hours of this notice...

ACCOUNT OFFICE INFORMATION:
    PAYMENT DETAILS:

BANK NAME: BANK DANAMON.
    ACCOUNT NAME: AULIA AGUSTINA.
    ACCOUNT NUMBER: 003551930253
    SWIFT CODE: BDINIDJA
    BANK ADDRESS: BDI TANGERANG BSD 2

Thanks for your understanding and get back to us once payment is made.
    We serve for your comfort.

Sincerely,
    Mary Cowell.

Default Please read carefully and know the secret why you have not yet been paid. Reply immed

Mr. Vincent Zulu
    UN Liaison Office South Africa
    Tel: +27 839671496

TOP SECRET.

Attn: Beneficiary.

First I must apologize for contacting you if you find my help not worthy. My problem is that I hate to see people being cheated for no reason. I am a junior staff at the UN liaison office here in South Africa and while going through some of the files in my office, I discovered that some foreigners are being used and dumped by some of our Senior Directors, Banks Executives and the Government officials.

I found out that your payment has long been approved to be released to you but the greed which exist in the lives of the senior workers will never allow them to let you have your lottery/inheritance payment.

Please be informed that a payment of $12,700,000.00 (Twelve Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) only was approved to be paid to you but this money has not yet been paid out to your account. I have found out that these top officials are using your money to trade at the International Market buying stocks and making interest while delaying your payment.

These officials use delay tactics to hold on to your payment while they make money. They will tell you that your transfer will be made today and when that time comes, they will come up with another excuse why your payment was stopped or cancelled. Enough of all that.

This payment is as a result of lottery/inheritance which is due to you. In my further search I found out that some of the Beneficiaries are not even aware of this payment. They don't even know that such payments exist for them. I am contacting you secretly believing that you will keep this as top secret. I want to work with you to move these funds to your account within 72 hours if only you can accept to work with me.

Believe me, if you work with these bank executives, the UN office and the Government officials, all they will keep doing will be to delay the transfer while they make more profit with your payment. I have worked out modalities on how this transfer will be effected to your account immediately for you to start enjoying your benefits.

Please one thing I must ask of you is to keep this secret until we get the transfer made to your account. If you will not be able to handle the secret part of this, please let me know and I will never contact you again because what I want is to see that justice is done and your money is released to you. This payment is in your name and belongs to you so you should have it.

I need immediately your current telephone number and address so that we can begin the process of re-approving the funds to your name for possible transfer within 72 hours.

Once again, I ask that you keep this very secret and confidential until transfer is confirmed in your account.

Call me on the above number immediately so we can talk.

Yours faithfully,
    Mr. Vincent Zulu

Default Payment via atm mastercard with proof of ownership

ATM MasterCard Department, Zenith Bank Plc

Attn: Beneficiary

In respect of your long over-due fund which you have been finding it difficult to receive through a Bank Draft, Bank to Bank Wire Transfer and Western Union Installment Payment arrangements. A meeting was held last weekend as to the problem surrounding the Remittance of your fund, and after all deliberation, the Panel Agreement was to load your fund into a worldwide accessible ATM MasterCard from zenith bank Plc to you.

Your conduct of payment is ATM 101.Your payment have been arranged through an International Swift (ATM MasterCard) total sum of $2,500.000.00. (Two Million, Five hundred Thousand United State Dollars), Which you can withdraw in any ATM Machine location Worldwide, with maximum daily withdraw of $5,000.00 (Five Thousand United States Dollars)

Note that your ATM MasterCard from zenith Bank has been activated already with your total amount, which Your processing officer Mr Anthony Morrison will attache a copy of your card and the proof of ownership certificate to clarify the legitimacy of your payment to you. All you need do is get the Approval clearance certificate, before shipping your ATM MasterCard to your door step for usage.

You are advise to see the ATM MasterCard and the proof of ownership certificate crested in your name from zenith Bank first, before you are to get the Approval clearance certificate that is needed before shipment. Sincerely this will cost you just $250 as we concluded personally with the director in charge in your behalf in our last meeting.

Please do re-confirm the bellow details to Mr Anthony Morrison at: info.zenithbankanthonymorrison@yahoo.com.ph

(1) Your Full Name :
    (2) Full Residential Address : (P.O.BOX NOT ALLOWED)
    (3) Direct and Current Phone :
    (4) Present Country :
    (5) passport identification:

Please as soon as your details have been received here by the Swift Zenith ATM Card center, you are therefore advised to stop any further communications with all other bodies such as the Compensation and Finance House, Lottery Organization etc ....

Please be regular on your email so we can use before 1week to confirm your payment ATM MasterCard with you.

Thanks for your co-operation.
    TEL-Number: +234-809-227-3438

Default Read carefully and know the secret why you have not yet been paid. Reply immediately

Mr. Vincent Zulu

TOP SECRET.

Attn: Beneficiary.

First I must apologize for contacting you if you find my help not worthy. My problem is that I hate to see people being cheated for no reason. I am a junior staff at the UN liaison office here in South Africa and while going through some of the files in my office, I discovered that some foreigners are being used and dumped by some of our Senior Directors, Banks Executives and the Government officials.

I found out that your payment has long been approved to be released to you but the greed which exist in the lives of the senior workers will never allow them to let you have your lottery/inheritance payment.

Please be informed that a payment of $12,700,000.00 (Twelve Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) only was approved to be paid to you but this money has not yet been paid out to your account. I have found out that these top officials are using your money to trade at the International Market buying stocks and making interest while delaying your payment.

These officials use delay tactics to hold on to your payment while they make money. They will tell you that your transfer will be made today and when that time comes, they will come up with another excuse why your payment was stopped or cancelled. Enough of all that.

This payment is as a result of lottery/inheritance which is due to you. In my further search I found out that some of the Beneficiaries are not even aware of this payment. They don't even know that such payments exist for them. I am contacting you secretly believing that you will keep this as top secret. I want to work with you to move these funds to your account within 72 hours if only you can accept to work with me.

Believe me, if you work with these bank executives, the UN office and the Government officials, all they will keep doing will be to delay the transfer while they make more profit with your payment. I have worked out modalities on how this transfer will be effected to your account immediately for you to start enjoying your benefits.

Please one thing I must ask of you is to keep this secret until we get the transfer made to your account. If you will not be able to handle the secret part of this, please let me know and I will never contact you again because what I want is to see that justice is done and your money is released to you. This payment is in your name and belongs to you so you should have it.

I need immediately your current telephone number and address so that we can begin the process of re-approving the funds to your name for possible transfer within 72 hours.

Once again, I ask that you keep this very secret and confidential until transfer is confirmed in your account.

Call me on the above number immediately so we can talk.

Yours faithfully,
    Mr. Vincent Zulu

Default Enviando por correo electrónico: pasaporte

We have received your document and have forwarded it to your partner Herbert Carlisle we await a confirmation email to proceed with the transaction. We wish to inform you that all the transfer in USA branches has been suspended due to security threats and conditions of the country. All bank transfers done will further be carried out by Barclays Bank EUROPE branches or CAMEROON branches because they are highly permitted to carry out this transfer of such amount of funds.

We here by apologize for any inconveniences. We wish to render the best service to our customers.

As to enable us the Barclays Bank process a well secured transaction between you and your partner better, it is required that you pay the sum of $200 for the preparation of Joint Investment Agreement which will facilitate the transfer of funds, since the beneficiary is not available to authorize the transfer with his signature. You are expected to make payments to the details of one of our affiliated law firms agent below through any of the money transfer companies Western Union or Money-gram.

WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM
    NAME : AMANDA SALOME AFANA ESSOMBA

NOTE: IT IS A FEE OF TRUST TO ENABLE US HAVE A STRONG BELIEVE THAT THE AMOUNT OF YOUR PARTNER THAT IS BEEN TRANSFERRED TO YOU WOULD NOT BE STOLEN OR MISUSED.

Default Transfer Application

Hello Tibisay Devera Veroes,

We wish to write this mail to you in accordance to the mail we received from an account holder General Herbert J. Carlisle and in response to the mail we received from you as his partner, for a request transfer of sum of $500,000. We wish to inform you that the bank transfer in USA has been suspended.

All bank transfers done by Barclays Bank USA branches has been redirected to any Blaclays bank branch all around the globe, due to the present predicaments of the bank and of the country. We here by apologize for any inconveniences.

We wish to render the best of service to our customers. We want you to fill out the transfer form attached to this mail, scan a copy of your passport photograph and send back to us

NOTE: Your response determines how urgent your request will be treated.

We await your response soon.

Thanks,

Mr Richards
    Online Transfer Controller
    Barclays Bank

Default Attn: Mr. Howard

BARRISTER RICK MULLER & ASSOCIATES
    Unit 16 Mulberry Place Pinnell Road,
    London SE9 6AR.
    Tel: +447520764543

Attn: Mr. Howard,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email message dated tuesday 10th of february 2021. I have been notified by my client Mrs. Salina Michael that you will contact me regarding the release of her charity fund to you. Before we proceed i shall need the following information from you.

(1). YOUR FULL NAME
    (2). YOUR OFFICE AND RESIDENCE ADDRESS
    (3). YOUR OCCUPATION
    (4). YOUR FAX AND PHONE NUMBERS
    (5). YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVER'S LICENSE

The above listed information is needed to enable me file an official application to the finance firm on your behalf. Scan a front page of your passport or driver's license and send it to me via email attachment. Meanwhile i will inquire for the cost of change of ownership because all the legal documents have to bear your name and address as a new beneficiary of Mrs. Salina's $8,000,000.00 United States Dollars charity fund.

Best regards.
    Respectfully yours,
    Barrister Rick Muller.
    Tel: +447520764543

--
    "Kiwanis is a global organization of volunteers dedicated to improving the world one child and one community at a time."

Howard

Default Dear valued customer

From: ADB BANK <adbdevelopmentbank.coolsitenet@gmail.com>

Mr. Francis Kwame
    Foreign Remittance Director
    98 Mantime Development
    P.O Box 4191 Accra

Dear valued customer

We have made the transfer of Nine Hundred and Eighty Five Thousand Euros
    (985,000.00) into your account Mrs. Carmelina Campion. Attach is the
    TRANSFER SLIP, We have been facing problem and difficulties with the Tax
    Commission Revenue know as Inland Revenue (IR) in respect of letter of approve and certificate of approval.

Madam you will have to obtain approval certificate from the Inland Revenue (IR) through the help of Barrister Wilson. The said amount is a hug sum that attract payment of tax according to the law and policy of the constitution.

Once you obtain approval certificate from the Inland Revenue (IR) the Minister of finances (MF) will forward to us letter of approval before we can proceed with the transaction. Please get back to us with the certificate of approval from the Inland Revenue (IR) as soon as possible with immediate effect in order for we to complete the transfer so that your money can reflect.

Your account is now active and the transfer account has been lifted from suspense account to current account and we give you all the assurance the money will reflect once the certificate is forwarded to us.

Hope to hear from you soon and thanks for banking with us

Regards,
    Mr. Francis Kwame
    Agricultural development bank
    Foreign funds remittance manager

Default Notice: Your payment released by united nations

From: "From The United Nations Organizations"<unitednationsorganizations11@gmail.com>

THE UNITED NATIONS OFFICE, GENEVA (UNOG)
    Avenue de la Paix 14 1211 Gen' 10
    Switzerland.
    Mr. Michael Moller,
    Acting Head (UNOG).

Attention Please/Notice:

This is to remind you once again regarding your payment of (US$5.5m) which has been approved, signed and released by the United Nations Organizations (UN). We are sorry for all the delay and inconveniences regarding the transfer of your fund so far. We hereby apologize for all the inconveniences and our inability to accomplished on your fund transfer to you.

However we are using this opportunity to inform you that your payment has been released by the United Nations Organizations (UN). You have been awarded and entitled to receive sum of the Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars, only (US$5,500,000.00) as a compensation from the United Nations Organizations (UN).

For more clarifications, information/details you hereby advise to contact your payment Agent (MR. FRED MARTINS) for your payment, claim, release and transfer of your fund to you.

Kindly contact (MR. FRED MARTINS) for your payment release with the information below,

Contact Person: Mr. Fred Martins.
    E-mail: fred_martins@qq.com

Regards,

Mr. Michael Moller.
    Acting Head (UNOG).

Default Reclaiming overpaid tax

Tax refunds and reclaiming overpaid tax!

A tax refund of 436.10 GBP - Still Pending. Due to invalid account record, we were unable to credit your account.
    A refund can be delayed for a variety of reasons. For example submitting invalid records or applying after the deadline.

Case ID Number: HM-400-172-120

This is a reminder to process your Tax Refund request as soon as possible.

Please download the form attached to this email and open it in a web browser (HM-400-172-120 - recommended Mozilla FireFox).
    Once opened, you will be provided with steps to process your request. We appreciate your understanding.

Sincerely,
    HM Revenue & Customs

----------------------------------------------------------------
    NOTE: For security reasons, we will record your IP Address, the date and time.
    Deliberate wrong inputs are criminally pursued.

HM Revenue & Customs
    Alexander House
    Southend on Sea
    Essex
    SS99 1AA
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines