Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930 LastLast

Default Money Trasfer Scam

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Friday, April 10, 2020 10:54 AM
    Subject: Attn:Funds Beneficiary,

Attn:Funds Beneficiary,

If truly you have not yet received your Inheritance / Contract Payment, please kindly re-confirm your information once again to enable us process and release your payment immediately through our corresponding paying Bank.
    it is evident before our records that your payment is long overdue and it is disheartening to discover that all efforts you have made so far to take possession of the fund proved abortive.
    You are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to anyone for any reason whatsoever. Kindly reconfirm the following information:

(1)Your Full Name and your Physical address=============
    (2)Your Banking Particulars=============
    (3)Your Age and Marital status=============
    (4)Your Occupation and Position=============
    (5)Your Direct Tel phone Number for easy communication and=============
    (6)A copy of your International Passport or Drivers License.=============
    {7)Your Country===============
    {8)Your E-mail address============
    [9) Your Phone And Fax Number=======

The above information will assist us to commence immediate processing and release of your fund without much delay.
    Awaiting for your quick response through this Email...{davf37541@gmail.com} OR {frankdavid9090@hotmail.com }

Sincerely
    Frank David
    HEAD OF REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
    TD Canada Trust, Ottawa.ca
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Reconfirm your full address for easy delivery

WE HAVE BEEN M A N D A T E D BY THE P R E S I D E N C Y OF THE F E D E R A L R E P U B L I C OF N I G E R I A, THE
    F E D E R A L M I N I S T R Y OF F I N A N C E AND THE C E N T R A L B A N K OF N I G E R I A TO PAY ALL OUTSTANDING DEBTS TO C O N T R A CT O R S ON BEHALF OF THE GOVERNMENT, THE F E D E R A L M I N I S T R Y OF F I N A N C E, THE C E N T R A L B A N K OF N I G E R I A AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL B A N KS THAT HAD THE MANDATE TO PAY F O R E I G N C O N T R A CT O R S IN THE PAST. THIS BECAME NECESSARY BECAUSE OF AMBIGUITIES THAT AROSE IN THE H A N DL I N G OF P A Y M EN T S TO C O N T R A CT O R S IN THE PAST.
    NOTE THAT YOUR TOTAL F U N D WILL BE PAID TO YOU BY A T M CARD. Y O U R A T M C A R D F O R Y O U R T O T A L C O N T R A C T V A L U E O F $ 3 . 8 M ( T H RE E M I L L I O N , E I G H T H U N D R E D T H O U S A N D U N I T E D S T A T E S D O L L A R S ) I S R E A D Y A N D W I L L B E S H I P P E D T O Y O U B Y S P E C I A L S H I P M E N T . NOTE THAT WE HAVE A STANDARD WORKING AGREEMENT WITH AN I N T E R N A TI O N A L COURIER COMPANY
    TO DELIVER OUR A T M CARDS TO OUR CLIENTS ALL OVER THE WORLD.

Y O U C A N C O N T A C T M E O N T E L E PH O N E N U M B E R : 2 3 4 7 0 3 7 8 5 9 1 0 4

TH A N K S

S

Default Parcel Notice

CLAIM NOTIFICATION.

We the management of FedEx Courier Service here in Phoneix Arizona hereby uses This medium to notify you that your parcel is still in our possession, this parcel contained an International Cashier Bank Draft/Cheque worth the sum of $500,000.00USD (Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only) and it is ready for delivery to your door step. Meanwhile, before the delivery or shipment will take place, you are advice to RECONFIRM to us the following data mention below:

1.Your Name:........
    2.Full Address:..............
    3.Age:.............
    4.Sex:...............
    5.Telephone:.........

The above requested information will enable us deliver your parcel correctly without any mistakes on delivery of your parcel

NOTE : No charges should be made before delivery except the stamp duty fee which is just $65usd. Delivery would be made to your door step as soon as we receive your payment, no problem about the delivery fee because the company has paid for the delivery fee.

Furthermore, you might be asking yourself how come this parcel, Anyway this parcel was brought to our office to be delivered to you by lottery officials.

Note: This fee is not for delivery but for the stamp duty, this company has spent out of its income in the process by recovery back your parcel?
    so dear customer we once again appreciate your patronage in our favor.
    Without hesitations you are to pay for just the balance left of $65 by your sender before it accumulate a demur-rage after one week only,as you know your parcel is not just an ordinary parcel but with a vital document and we think you understand what we mean by accumulating a demur-rage

Yours Faithfully
    Mr PAUL COLLISN
    Tel: 6027744821
    Email: p.collins@inbox.ru
    FEDEX COURIER MANAGING DIRECTOR.

Default Order number:hes/hsc/2014 (philippines)( miss christina m. Parales

Welcome!
    Intime Logistic Services.
    #12 Unit 104 Casa Malvar Bldg.
    Malvar St., Singalong,
    Manila Philippines

Tell: +639 996 830 036

2 June 2014

Delivery Address: 132 ILAYA STREET NIOG III. BACOOR CAVITE 4102 PHILIPPINES.

ORDER NUMBER: HES/ WFD /2014 ( PHILIPPINES ).

TRACKING: 88_99781835

Attn: Miss CHRISTINA M. PARALES,

With reference to the delivery of your package, I wish to bring to your notice that your package has been placed on hold by the Authority for some reasons which happened to violate the shipping policies. As the goods were brought on transit point Philippines, at the transit check point, the Custom system scanned and detected that currency were included in your parcel.

Thereby, certain commissions must be paid as a duty via us which is for the immediate clearance of your package .For the main time refer on the “status" of your package during tracking, this is in accordance to the mode of operations in the Courier sector for financial delivery. We have already taken order number for this package from the Authority.

You are required to follow all instructions giving to you to facilitate the release of your package. To do this, you are required to pay the required Charges listed below for the immediate release of your package.

Upon Confirmation of payment, your package will be delivered to your destination address under some hours from the time we confirm your payment.

Outstanding Charges:

Administrative: $450 US Dollars

Clearance: $230 US Dollars

TOTAL: $680 US Dollars

A total of $680 ( Six Hundred and Eighty US Dollars Only) has been charge. In acknowledgment to this email, account details shall be provided to you for the payment as stated above for the release of your package.

Thank you, as i hope i have made my self clear to you by this notice as directed by the management.

Thank you for using Intime Logistic Services for your delivery packages and for your business needs.

We are glad to be of service to you.

For more inquiries Contact us :

Tell: +639 996 830 036

Default Kindly send Western Union money Transfer or Money Gram Money Transfer

Capt. William Barry (capt.williambarry@yahoo.com)

Recieveer's Name: David Ohwevwo Ukueku
    Reciever's Country: Accra Ghana
    Text Question; Ok
    Text Answer; ok
    Amount: 1750 Euro

Default Re: Kindly send Western Union money Transfer or Money Gram Money Transfer

I am to deliver a consignment box to you from Pharrell Willam of C5/TT/HN59137/USA/000991957 War ship currently in the high sea.

Right now we are in west Africa, on delivery, right now we are at the customer here in Africa and they are asking for Custom Clearance Certificate before we can proceed.

Kindly get back to me as soon as possible.

The Custom clearance certificate for your box cost 1750 Euro

Waiting to hear from you.

Capt. William Barry

Default Notification of payment via atm master card

Director- General, ATM Card Payment.
    Federal Republic of Nigeria
    Central District Area, Lagos
    Tel : +(234)-705-107-7971

Attention: Distinguished Beneficiary,

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your contract file presently on my desk, and I found out that you have not received yourpayment due to your lack of co-operation and not fulfilling the obligations giving to you in respect to your contract payment.Secondly,you are hereby advised to stop dealing with some non-officials in the bank as this is an illegal act and will have to stop if you so wish to receive your payment After the Board of directors' meeting held in Abuja,we have resolved in finding a solution to your problem. We have arranged your payment through our ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTER in Europe, America,Africa and Asia Pacific,This is part of an instruction/mandate passed by the Senate in respect to overseas contract payment and debt re-scheduling.

We will send you an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw your money via ATM MACHINE in any part of the world,and the maximum daily limit is five Thousand United States Dollars($5,000.00) valued sum at Five Million United States Dollars {$5,000,000.00}.

If you desire to receive your fund this way, Kindly re-confirm your:

Full Name: ------------------
    Phone Number: ------------
    Sex: --------------------------

You will find below my personal email address and contact telephone number.

Name: Mr. Frank Edward.
    Emailmr.frankedward@yahoo.com)

We shall be expecting to receive your information as you have to stop any further communication with anybody or officer.

Thanks for your co-operation.
    BEST REGARDS,
    MR. FRANK EDWARD
    Director- General, ATM Card Payment.
    Federal Republic of Nigeria

Default Notice

Please be informed that you are listed as a beneficiary to the total sum of 12.4 Million Pounds Sterling. Kindly indicate your acceptance; by sending me your current telephone & Address to enable us file necessary release documents to you as the sole beneficiary.

Yours Faithfully,
    Branch Manager.
    Barclays Bank London Office

Default Message From Universal Logistics Services Company Egypt

CAIRO- EGYPT OFFICE:

Universal Logistics Services Company Egypt,
    7 Ahmed Ragheb ,Qasr Ad Dobarah An Nile ,
    P.O.Box 3901 Cairo-Egypt.
    Telephone number: 0020 115 131 6733. 0020 101 621 0839.
    Fax : 0020 2 459 900 124.
    Email:universallogisticsserives@post.com

Attn,

Mr.Philip Newell,

Our company have received mail from your partner Sgt.Monica Brown of United States of America requesting us to release and hand over her deposited box in our company custody to you as her rightful partner, so we have verified the Authorization Letter she send to us, our company management we have approved for the release and handing of the box to you as the beneficiary.

For your information we have 2 options on how to get your box release and handed over to you and the cost for both options are not the same, so kindly use one of the options below ;

1:Our company can get your box deliver directly to your provided address in England.

2:You can come to Egypt for collection of your box by yourself if you want.

Note that the cost for the 2 options is not the same and we will check the cost once you choose one of the options.

Yours in Service,
    Mr. Godwin Wallace.
    ( Operational Manager ULSC ).

Note : Universal Logistics Services offers comprehensive insurance coverage to protect our clients' cargo, mitigating risk and ensuring peace of mind during transportation.

Default Inheritance

From: Yang, Michelle [mailto:Michelle.Yang@umassmemorial.org]

Please be informed that you are listed as a beneficiary to the total sum of £7, million British pounds. Kindly forward us your letter of acceptance; current telephone & Address to enable us file necessary release documents to you as the sole beneficiary. REPLY TO (ronaldjones857@yahoo.co.uk) And I will respond from my official Barclays email.

Yours Faithfully,
    Branch Manager.
    Barclays Bank London Office

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, transmission, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

Default Confirm Your Payment With United Nations

From: "MR. MARCEL A.BOISARD"<marcela.boisard@yahoo.co.uk>

Our Ref: CITI/BKL/STB
    Your Ref:
    =================================================

WORLD BANK GROUP AND UNITED NATION ORGANIZATION do hereby give this irrevocable approval order with Release Code: GNC/3480/02/00 in your favor for your contract entitlement/award winning payment with the UNITED NATION to your nominated bank account.. Now your new Payment, United nation Approval No;UN5685P,White House Approved No:WH44CV, Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331 , Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No : 103 , Released Code No:0763; Immediate Citibank Telex confirmation No: -1114433 ; Secret Code No: XXTN013, Having received these vital payment number , therefore You are qualified now to received and confirm Your payment with the United Nation immediately within the next 72 hrs.

As a matter of fact, you are required to Deal and Communicate only with MR SCOTT PETERS, DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE CITIBANK OF UNITED KINGDOM, with the help and monitory team from the CITIBANK OF NEW YORK which is our official remitting bank, Committee On Foreign Payment Matters in United Nation, has look up to make sure you receive your fund valued $8.3m. So contact: MR SCOTT PETERS on his contact information, Direct Telephone Number: +447087645791 Email:scott_peters34@aol.com for immediate release of your contract/inheritance/Award Winning claim Be informed that you are not allowed to correspond with any person or office anymore, You are required to send bellow information for your transfer.

1) YOUR FULL NAME:
    2) ADDRESS, CITY, STATE AND COUNTRY.
    3) PHONE, FAX AND MOBILE
    4) COMPANY NAME (IF ANY) POSITION AND ADDRESS
    5) BANK DETAILS, BANK NAME ACCOUNT NO, ROUTING NO, /SWIFT CODE AND BANK ADDRESS.
    6) PROFESSION, AGE AND MARITAL STATUS MARRIED
    7) COPY OF YOUR INT'L PASSPORT/DRIVERS LICENSE

NOTE: YOUR PERSONAL CONTACT/COMMUNICATION CODE WITH CITIBANK IS(511),YOU ARE ADVICE TO SEND YOU FULL BANKING INFORMATION TO THE CITIBANK OF LONDON INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DIRECTOR HEADED BY MR SCOTT PETERS AND MAKE SURE YOU SPEAK WITH HIM, WITH YOUR NEW PAYMENT CODE FOR RELEASE OF YOUR PAYMENT AND SEND HIM ALL YOUR BANKING INFORMATION NOW.

CONTACT CODE (511)
    OFFICER: MR SCOTT PETERS.
    POSITION: DIRECTOR, INTL, REMITTANCE CITIBANK LONDON.
    Telephone No +447087645791.
    Fax Number: +448435622418,
    EMAIL: scott_peters34@aol.com
    MR. MARCEL A.BOISARD.

(CHAIRMAN COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN CONTRACT/AWARD WINNING PAYMENT UNITED NATION AND USA GOVERNMENT).
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines