Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Default Money Trasfer Scam

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Friday, April 10, 2020 10:54 AM
    Subject: Attn:Funds Beneficiary,

Attn:Funds Beneficiary,

If truly you have not yet received your Inheritance / Contract Payment, please kindly re-confirm your information once again to enable us process and release your payment immediately through our corresponding paying Bank.
    it is evident before our records that your payment is long overdue and it is disheartening to discover that all efforts you have made so far to take possession of the fund proved abortive.
    You are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to anyone for any reason whatsoever. Kindly reconfirm the following information:

(1)Your Full Name and your Physical address=============
    (2)Your Banking Particulars=============
    (3)Your Age and Marital status=============
    (4)Your Occupation and Position=============
    (5)Your Direct Tel phone Number for easy communication and=============
    (6)A copy of your International Passport or Drivers License.=============
    {7)Your Country===============
    {8)Your E-mail address============
    [9) Your Phone And Fax Number=======

The above information will assist us to commence immediate processing and release of your fund without much delay.
    Awaiting for your quick response through this Email...{davf37541@gmail.com} OR {frankdavid9090@hotmail.com }

Sincerely
    Frank David
    HEAD OF REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
    TD Canada Trust, Ottawa.ca
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Stop contacting them, they are not with your funds

Dear Beneficiary,

I am Mrs. Sylvia Wright. And I am a Canada citizen and i am 59 years Old. I reside here in 6371 London Road Richmond, BC Canada V7E 6V5. And i am thinking of relocating since I am now rich.

I am one of those that took part in the United Nations Compensation program all over the World many years ago and they refused to pay me. I had paid over $20,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment but all was to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to United Nations Heard Quarter in New York, with all my compensation documents, and I was directed to meet Barrister Klein Matthews, who is the member of United Nations COMPENSATION AWARD AUTHORITY and a Human Rights Activist (Lawyer), and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He said who ever is contacting us through emails are fake, he also took me to the paying bank (World Bank. 1818 H Street, N.W. Washington, DC 20433 USA) for the claim of my compensation payment.

Right now, I am the happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $5.9Million Dollars, more over, Barrister Klein Matthews showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and i saw your email as one of the beneficiaries who have not yet received the payment under CASE FILE is 00AC0F3 and that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people.

They are not with your fund; they are only making money off you. Therefore, i would advise you to contact Barrister Klein Matthews for assistance and inform him that your CASE FILE is 00AC0F3. Contact her directly via the information below.

UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION AWARD PROGRAM
    Name: Barrister Klein Matthews
    Email: barristerbruceoffice1@gmail.com
    Cell Phone: +19253106519

You are hereby advised to contact Barrister Klein Matthews with the following Information's below

1. Your Names in full.
    2. Your Occupation.
    3. Your Residential Address.
    4. Your Place and date of birth.
    5. Your Telephone and fax Number

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.

The only money I paid after I met Barrister Mr. Klein Matthews was just $550 for the paper works, take note of that. Thank You and Be Blessed. Mrs. Sylvia Wright.

Renaissance Charitable Foundation Inc.
    8910 Purdue Rd #555, Indianapolis, IN 46268, USA BS, Business Administration

=================================

Received: from ([127.0.0.1]); Mon, 15 Apr 2019 00:54:54 -0700
    Received: from User (186.10.88.82) by remote.quench.me.uk (192.168.0.2) with
    Microsoft SMTP Server id 8.2.255.0; Mon, 15 Apr 2019 08:54:51 +0100
    Reply-To: <barristerbruceoffice5@gmail.com>
    Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 03:54:50 -0400
    To: Undisclosed recipients:;
    Return-Path: <info@quench.me.uk>
    Received-SPF: SoftFail (QUENCHSERVER.quenchmeuk.local: domain of transitioning info@quench.me.uk discourages use of 186.10.88.82 as permitted sender)

Default Did you authorized dr. George jeffrey to pick up your fund

INTERNATIONAL FUNDS TRANSFER / AUDIT UNIT UNITED NATIONS OFFICE
    (World Bank Assisted Programme) Directorate of International
    Payment and Transfers UN Plaza,
    DC2-2060, New York, 10017,
    Payment 2019.

I am Steven Terner Mnuchin,the new Secretary of the Treasury under the U.S. Department of the Treasury. I was going through some payment files in my office and i found out that you have not received your $2.3M (Two Million, Three Hundred Thousand Dollars). And your payment files have been laying here for many months and nobody has ever told you the truth why you have not received your fund with united Nation.

I don't want to go far yet, my question is this; Did you send DR. GEORGE JEFFREY to claim your fund? Because he came to my office today with some signed document claiming that you sent him to see after your $2.3M (Two Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars), now I want you to get back to me by confirming if truly you sent him to me.
    Meanwhile if you are still interested in receiving at least part of your over due payment? Just let me know and further details will be communicated to you accordingly.

You are advised to contact VakifBank Of Turkey.
    Tell Dr Hasan Ture that you received a message from office of the INTERNATIONAL FUNDS TRANSFER / AUDIT UNIT UNITED NATIONS (World Bank Assisted Programme) Directorate of International Payment and Transfers United Nation,instructing him to send your ATM CARD/VISA CARD and our PIN NUMBER to you, which you will use to withdraw your USD$2.3Million Dollars in any ATM CARD/VISA CARD SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world.

So get back to them with your,
    1.Your Full Name..............
    2.Address............
    3.Country.................
    4.Age....................
    5.Occupation................
    6.Telephone Number...........
    7.Next Of Kin..................
    8.Alternate Email Address:

We thank you for your understanding and co-operation.

PLEASE NOTE: That this payment was legally approved on your name by (UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES Internal Audit, Monitoring,Consulting And Investigations Division) therefore no body can claim the fund except you.

Yours faithfully,
    Steven Terner Mnuchin
    Secretary of the Treasury
    (U.S. Department of the Treasury)

Received: from ([127.0.0.1]); Sat, 30 Mar 2019 10:42:44 -0700
    Reply-To: barristerevans16@gmail.com
    Subject: DID YOU AUTHORIZED DR. GEORGE JEFFREY TO PICK UP YOUR FUND.
    Date: 30 Mar 2019 10:43:14 -0700
    Return-Path: <unitednations@un.org>

Default Re: Box -Robert Antonov

Dear,

I have received your mail.

We certify to you that Mr. Robert Antonov registered his Family Treasures parcel with our company for security storage.

Be informed that the parcel box is safe and the parcel deposit is legally documented as we await the beneficiary's claim and collection.

We will process the release and shipment of the luggage box to your address after we receive the payment from you.

The processing and storage charge is 5,000 EUR. Inform us when you will make the payment so that We can forward the payment option to you.

We have attached the copy of the deposit certificate here for your confirmation. Until we hear from you again.

Best Regards.
    Mr. Timmy Adelaide Fox.
    Tel: +44 203 389 5359
    Relation Manager, Sucol Security Limited
    E-MAIL (1): info.sucolsecultd@gmail.com
    E-MAIL (2): info@sucolse.com

Default Attn: Sir, you must receive your approved payment of $4,1m

Attn: Sir
    (Fund beneficiary)

Furtherance to your most recent email response, we would like to commend you for your continued enthusiasm towards the successful completion of this pending payment transaction. We would also like you to note once more that this transaction is such a symbiotic one which we would all end up gaining if we continually work in tandem and harmoniously, hence we pledge to guide you honestly to ensure its successful completion.

However, we implore your esteemed self to clearly state your preferred choice of reception with regards to the below three (3) available options in order to enable us commence with the fund release process without any further delays or prejudice.

1). Bank to bank transfer.
    2). Certified international bank draft.
    3). Platinum card that can be accessible at any inter-switch cash machine worldwide.

Feel free to call on tel: +44 203 3222727 for any further inquiries.

Be guided accordingly.
    William Green (esq).
    FCA & Associates.
    gwilliam1@yahoo.com
    +44 203 3222727

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BARR.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	336.0 KB 
ID:	268

Return-Path: <gwilliam1@yahoo.com>
    Received-SPF: pass (domain of yahoo.com designates 77.238.178.99 as permitted sender)
    X-Originating-IP: [77.238.178.99]
    Authentication-Results: mta4105.aol.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
    header.i=@yahoo.com; header.s=s2048; dkim=pass (ok)
    Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO sonic312-28.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com) (77.238.178.99) by mta4105.aol.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Sat, 26 Jan 2019 00:19:33 +0000
    Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic312.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with HTTP; Sat, 26 Jan 2019 00:19:32 +0000
    Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2019 00:19:27 +0000 (UTC)
    Reply-To: William Green <gwilliam1@yahoo.com>
    Message-ID: <1597633984.2184448.1548461967515@mail.yahoo.com >
    Subject: Attn: Sir, you must receive your approved payment of $4,1m... gwilliam1@yahoo.com
    References: <1597633984.2184448.1548461967515.ref@mail.yahoo.c om>

Default About your fund worth $10.3m... saedinna@gcn.ua, bankofafricab.o.abenin@africamail.co

DIRECTOR FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
    BANK OF AFRICA PLC.
    B/A HOUSE, COTONOU BRANCH,
    58, Rue Embassy of France,
    Cotonou, Benin
    saedinna@gcn.ua, peterwilliam@mail.com.tr
    bankofafricab.o.abenin@africamail.com

01/24/2019
    ATTENTION

OUR BANK FOREIGN REMITTANCE RECEIVED YOUR REQUEST MAIL WHICH WE ARE GLAD TO ACT ACCORDING TO YOUR MESSAGE SINCE WE HAVE SEE CENTRAL BANK FUND APPROVAL CERTIFICATE THAT BEAR YOUR FULL NAME BRAD SUREY,IT MEAN TO US, YOU CONTACTING OUR BANK THROUGH LEGAL AUTHORITY AND WE ALSO SEE ALL YOUR DETAILS. OUR BANK FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT SAID, YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND WITH US THAT THIS FUND WORTH
    $10.3 MILLIONS
    MUST BE OPEN AN ACCOUNT IN YOUR NAME JOSE CARLOS VIEIRA, IN OUR BANK BEFORE WE CAN FROM THE ACCOUNT YOU OPEN TO WIRE IT TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY AND WE USE THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO LET YOU KNOW ON THIS TRANSACTION, AS SOON AS YOU OPEN BANK ACCOUNT WITH US WE WILL USE LESS THAN 2 HOURS TO INSTALL THE WHOLE FUND INTO THE BANK ACCOUNT YOU OPEN IN OUR BANK AND ALSO USE LESS THAN 7 HOURS TO WIRE THE FUND TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY THROUGH OUR BANKING ONLINE TRANSFER SERVICE.

ONCE AGAIN, OUR BANK FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT SAID YOU HAVE TO SEND THE SUM OF $ 575.00 USD FOR OPEN BANK ACCOUNT WITH US THAT WILL CARRY YOUR FUND WORTH US$ 10.3 MILLION BEFORE IT WILL REMIT TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY.

MEANWHILE, YOU ADVISE TO USE THE NAME AND ADDRESS BELOW TO SEND OPEN ACCOUNT FEE THROUGH MONEY GRAM TRANSFER SO THAT WE CAN MOVE YOUR FUND TO YOU IN LESS THAN 12 HOURS.

RECEIVER NAME..EMMANUEL AMARIWU
    COUNTRY............. BENIN
    CITY................... COTONOU, 00229
    AMOUNT...…………………………….......... $575.00 USD

WE WARN YOU NOT TO DO MISTAKE ON THE NAME WHILE SENDING THE FEES TO US AND YOU SHOULD GO RIGHT NOW TO MAKE THE PAYMENT AND FORWARD TO US THE PAYMENT DETAILS IMMEDIATELY. BELOW IS YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS WE WILL NEED TO USE WIRE THE FUND DIRECT TO YOU.

YOUR BANK FULL NAME........................
    YOUR ACCOUNT NAME.............................
    YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER.....................
    YOUR BANK ACCOUNT SWIFT CODE ............................
    YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IBAN.......................................
    YOUR BANK ADDRESS ..............................................

THE ABOVE DETAILS IS WHAT OUR BANK WILL USE TO REMIT THE FUND DIRECT TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT HAVING ANY DELAY AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE SUM OF $575.00 USD FOR OPEN ACCOUNT FEEs.

Yours faithfully,
    REV. STEVEN M. STANLEY.
    saedinna@gcn.ua
    peterwilliam@mail.com.tr
    bankofafricab.o.abenin@africamail.com

Return-Path: <peterwilliam@mail.com.tr>
    Received-SPF: pass (domain of mail.com.tr designates 193.201.172.119 as permitted sender)
    X-Originating-IP: [193.201.172.119]
    Authentication-Results: mta4186.aol.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
    header.i=@mail.com.tr; header.s=default; dkim=pass (ok)
    Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mx3.mail.bg) (193.201.172.119) by mta4186.aol.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Thu, 24 Jan 2019 08:30:13 +0000
    Received: from mail.com.tr (unknown [10.0.0.35])
    by mx3.mail.bg (Postfix) with ESMTPA id B043C40EE181; Thu, 24 Jan 2019 09:50:59 +0200 (EET)
    Message-ID: <81da35034900f8b0532e376c465e0248.mailbg@mail.com. tr>
    In-Reply-To: <1254739178.161086.1548296964827@mail.yahoo.com>
    References: <1254739178.161086.1548296964827@mail.yahoo.com>
    Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 08:50:59 +0100
    Subject: About your fund worth $10.3m... saedinna@gcn.ua, bankofafricab.o.abenin@africamail.com
    X-Web-Client-IP: [41.86.246.66]

Default I am contacting you regarding your unclaimed funds... kelljohn48@gmail.com

Dear beneficiary

My letter to you is legitimate and not fraudulent. I emailed you because the government of Benin has finally released your unclaimed fund worth

US$7,500,000.00

to us after president Donald Trump ordered them to clear all foreign debts. The US$7,500,000.00 is your scam victim compensation fund that was withheld by the Benin IMF due to your refusal or inability to meet up with the requirements needed for your fund release. The Executive Office of the President of the United States (EOPOTUS/EOP) has partnered with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to determine the quickest and most convenient way to receive your payment.

The fund will be released to you via kelljohn48@gmail.com by uploading it into an ATM card that can be accessible at any ATM & Inter-Switch cash machine anywhere in the world. With this card, a maximum withdrawal value of US$5000.00 is permitted on withdrawal per day with a minimum of US$100 per withdrawal.

To proceed with the release of your fund, you are expected to reconfirm your names, address, airport and phone to kelljohn48@gmail.com. These details are needed for proper verification due to fraudulent activities going on around the globe. Please ensure that all details are correctly stated to avoid wrong delivery. EOPOTUS takes very seriously its responsibility to protect your information and ensure your privacy.

I look forward to hear from you
    John F. Kelly
    Chief of Staff

kelljohn48@gmail.com
    nathandison@yahoo.com

Return-Path: <nathandison@yahoo.com>
    X-YahooFilteredBulk: 74.6.130.43
    Received-SPF: pass (domain of yahoo.com designates 74.6.130.43 as permitted sender)
    X-Originating-IP: [74.6.130.43]
    Authentication-Results: mta4109.aol.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
    header.i=@yahoo.com; header.s=s2048; dkim=pass (ok)
    Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO sonic308-4.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.130.43) by mta4109.aol.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Thu, 24 Jan 2019 01:54:10 +0000
    Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic308.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP; Thu, 24 Jan 2019 01:54:10 +0000
    Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 01:54:06 +0000 (UTC)

Default Call wesern union $8000

I have registered your $3.6M WITH WESTERN UNION this morning as we agreed and you wiil be recieving $8000 per day starting from tomorrow morning based on my agreement with WESTERN UNION Director LESTER MARK MOST IMPORTANT: reconfirm your INFORMATION to there office emai:{( w.westerunion-agencyy@msn.com } I will not be reached till June 20th, 2013. Your amount is US$3.6 Million. call him on this +229 960 380 72 and ask of your FUND. his name Lester Mark.

You have to send $60.00 to us so that our attorney will go to the inland revenue tax office to obtain a letter of administration tax clearance approval on your behalf from high Court with the payment information to send $60 below

TRACK YOUR (M.T.C.N)#:7260564026
    SENDERS FIRST NAME:::: DANIEL
    SENDERS LAST NAME::::: NZEKWE

Forward your full information, telephone number to western union.

Thanks
    Mrs.Helen uba

Default My last notification letter to you

We wish to notify you again that you were listed as a beneficiary to the total sum of US$9,500,000.00 Dollars in the intent of the deceased (name now withheld since this is our second letter to you).
    We contacted you because you bear the surname identity and therefore can present you as the beneficiary to the inheritance since there is no written will. Our legal services aim to provide our private clients with a complete service. We are happy to prepare Wills, set-up and administer Trusts, carry out the Administration , and administer Powers Of Attorney.

Thanks
    Mr Alfonso Cortez

Default We need your reply if you are still living

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)
    DEPT: WORLD DEBT RECONCILIATION AGENCIES.
    ADVISE: YOUR OUTSTANDING PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

Attn: Beneficiary,

I saw your email ( in the Central Computer among the list of unpaid contractors, inheritance next of kin and lotto beneficiaries that was originated from Africa, Europe, Asia Plus Middle east, Americans ) among the list of individuals and companies that your unpaid fund has been located to the FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK, USA.

Your email appeared among the beneficiaries, who will receive a part-payment of your contractual sum and has been approved already for months. You are requested to get back to me for more direction and instruction on how to receive your fund. However, we received an email from one Mr. Virgle Lee Samples who told us that he is your next of kin and that you died in a car accident last week. He has also submitted his account information's, including his International passport, we want to hear from you before we transfer the fund to him. confirm if you are dead or not? Please if you are still alive,kindly furnish us with below information:

1. Your Full Name..............
    2. Address............
    3.Country.................
    4.Age....................
    5.Occupation................
    6.Telephone Number...........
    7.Next Of Kin..................

Once again, I apologize to you on behalf Of IMF (International Monetary Fund) for failure to pay your funds in time, which according to records in the system had been long overdue.

I await to hear from you soonest.

Regards,

Dr.Abbey Williams
    Office of the IMF London,
    United Kingdom .
    +44 70 1119 7989

Received: from tx.cpta.com.cn ([114.255.29.133]); Sat, 8 Jun 2013 02:03:17 -0700
    Received: from User ([197.242.101.168])
    (authenticated bits=0) by tx.cpta.com.cn (8.12.8p1/8.12.6) with ESMTP id r57I7GWC013297; Sat, 8 Jun 2013 02:07:27 +0800
    Message-Id: <201306071807.r57I7GWC013297@tx.cpta.com.cn>
    Reply-To: <imfofficedr.abbeywilliams@ymail.com>
    Subject: WE NEED YOUR REPLY IF YOU ARE STILL LIVING.
    Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 09:57:43 +0100
    Return-Path: <dr.abbeywilliams@ymail.com>

Default From the desk of: Philip oduoza

FROM THE DESK OF: PHILIP ODUOZA
    EXECUTIVE MANAGER,UBA Bank Of AFRICA
    INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT,
    # 1 ROCKEFELLER PLAZA, 8TH FLOOR
    NEW YORK,NY10020
    CABLES: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA.
    TELEGRAM: (UBA BANK)
    Fax: 9143634700
    Phone : 5852508195

Attn: BENEFICIARY, MR./MRS.

On behalf of the entire members and staffs of the UBA Bank of Africa (PNC) (UBA) and the President of United State Barrack Obama, we sincerely apologies for the delay of your payment and all the inconveniences that we might have indulge you through. During the last financial records/audits conducted after the last quarter in the year 2012 by the United Bank for Africa (UBA) in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) NEW YORK, the Senate House and the Accountant General of the Federation, on outstanding contract Compensation payments of which the government is incurring deficit, I am mandated to make this acknowledgment officially to you by the powers imposed on me by President of United Nation (UN). The contract was executed under a legitimate arrangement with the federal government without full payment at the initial time by Mr. Williams’s contractor who executed the contract valid at $18.8 million USD. A total amount of $8.2million USD has been paid to Mr. Williams when the contract was be

In the contract Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), it was revealed, at the source, that your name is pencilled to receive the balance if the contract sum of $10.2million dollars through Bank to Bank wire transfer or All Time Money Card (ATM) Card directly into your bank account/ ATM Card and the payment slip will be issue to you through fax marching or via attachment for your confirmation in United State. Your payment will be effected, processed and paid in full by the UBA Group New York. Respond to this notification.

Mr. William’s die after the contract was done so all we need to do is to check on his file to see who is the next of king to pay the balance of $10.2million USD because the contract has been done already by Mr. William’s before he died so the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) and President of United Nation (UN) pointed the UBA Bank of Africa to make out this payment to the next of king.

FOR RE-CONFIRMATION AND PAYMENT PURPOSE, KINDLY FORWARD THE FOLLOWING:

1: Beneficiary Name............
    2: Beneficiary address............
    3: Beneficiary Telephone No........
    4: Beneficiary Fax NO...............
    5: Beneficiary Bank...........
    6: Bank Address...............
    7: Bank Telephone NO.............
    8: Bank Fax NO......................
    9: Account NO........................
    10: Routing No.......................
    11: Amount in Words...............
    12: Contract Amount...................

As soon as the above information are received, your payment will be Made available to you through our Remittances Department (UBA BANK) in transfer or ATM card, which will hit your account in 24hours. Note that the ATM card has to be loaded by us with the contract sum before the delivery of the card will be made to you by DHL to your home address once you chose the ATM card payment.

Your urgent response to this email will help facilitate the onward conclusion of this transaction without any further delays. Finally kindly get back to me via my email address info_uba0101@usa.com) or call the above/below number so that we can proceed immediately.

ASAP.

Yours,
    Sincerely Mr. PHILIP ODUOZA MD
    Managing Director/Chief Executive.
    United Bank Of Africa (UBA) MFR.
    Fax: 9143634700
    Phone: 5852508195

Received: from mail.segit.com.cn ([202.105.135.90]); Sat, 8 Jun 2013 14:49:08 -0700
    Received: (qmail 8206 invoked by uid 0); 7 Jun 2013 05:36:16 -0000
    Received: from www.ubaorg2010@live.com by MAIL.localdomain by uid 0 with qmail-scanner-1.22 (clamscan: 0.70. spamassassin: 2.63. Clear:RC:0(203.223.144.72):. Processed in 0.101979 secs); 07 Jun 2013 05:36:16 -0000
    Received: from unknown (HELO User) (postmaster@203.223.144.72) by 0 with SMTP; 7 Jun 2013 05:36:16 -0000
    Reply-To: <uba.org.2011021@gmail.com>
    Subject: FROM THE DESK OF: PHILIP ODUOZA
    Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 13:44:14 +0800
    Return-Path: <www.ubaorg2010@live.com>
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines