Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Info

Default Info

Piazza Belgioioso,10, 20121
    Milano MI, Italy
    Tel/Fax: +393512842679
    Email: hispanic_chamber@lawyer.com

Good Day!

I am Giovanni Francesco Luini, a member of the Gianni, Origoni, Grippo, Cappelli & Partners Counsel (Q.C.) and private attorney to Sir.
    Lorenzo Emiliano (deceased). I have been his attorney and legal adviser for more than a decade, until his death two weeks ago.
    Sir. Lorenzo Emiliano was 86 years old when he died of coronavirus. Before retiring from active duties, he was a successful business tycoon and olive-oil merchant. His health condition lingered on for many few days and became critical as age told on him. He had no biological child and due to these reason he has decided to willed his entire assets and his company to his family and Money worth over Ђ70,000, 000.00 (seventy Million Euros)
    to individual and companies However, he did not declare all his assets intentionally, leaving behind (Ј15,000, 000, 00 pounds sterling)in United Kingdom
    which is a confidential information between himself and my chamber. Before his date he placed his will and documents under the jurisdictions of my chambers, and with the documents we have here your company name has appeared to make one of the beneficiary of so fund's the total cash amount (Ј15,000, 000, 00 pounds sterling)in United Kingdom is ready to be transferred to you on the following condition:
    *You must issue this chamber the progress report of the investment on quarterly bases, that is, every three months.
    *Every developmental plan of the investment most be forwarded to this chamber for preview before execution.
    *You are to administrate, manage and head the investment while our duty is to supervise and make sure that the investment is up and doing.
    *We will send delegates to inspect the investment after this Covid-19 after the funds have been transferred to you and two months later for assessment .As these measure was set aside by the deceased to ensure all beneficiaries and making the right investment and management of the fund received by them.
    If you have read these conditions and have agreed to them, then we can proceed to the transfer of fund proper. This will involve me processing some legal documents and affidavit to seal our contract and affidavit that will back up the transfer of the funds. Then the transfer of the funds can be made to your bank account through BANK WIRE TRANSFER. Also, please send me a scanned copy of your current identity card or international passport, for proper identification.
    Contacting you officially is my pleasure for a great unique business investment in your region.
    However, I need your official consent and co-operation that will be of best interest and great achievement in our favor, over the investment or more).
    I'll appreciate your response for more business details to proceed officially.
    Thanks in anticipation
    Note: From this stage, all correspondence should be sent to my Emailbox:

Yours faithfully,

Giovanni Francesco Luini (Q.C.) & Partners Piazza Belgioioso,10, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
    Tel/Fax: +393512842679
    Email: hispanic_chamber@lawyer.com
    Studio legale Partita IVA 01535691008
    - All rights reserved Privacy Policy
    Copyright 2010 - 2020

NOTICE: This E-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communication Privacy Acts, 18 U.S.C Sec 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally privileged. The information is solely for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or other use of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify us by return e-mail

=================================

Received: from AS-604T.localdomain ([176.24.3.140]); Sat, 25 Apr 2020 12:08:46 -0700
    Received: from User (92.40.74.184.threembb.co.uk [92.40.74.184]) (Authenticated sender: admin@AS-604T.localdomain) by AS-604T.localdomain (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 38EA07B0EEB5; Thu, 23 Apr 2020 14:13:54 +0000 (GMT)
    Reply-To: <hispanic_chamber@outlook.com>
    Subject: Info
    Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 15:13:52 +0100
    Return-Path: <info@no-reply.com>
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

Default Investment project from mrs. Faten yasin

Bismillahir, Rahman, Raheem
    I know my proposal came to you as a surprise because we have not meet before either physical or through correspondence I have no doubt in your ability to handle this proposal I am aware that people send fake and circulate bogus business proposals especially on internet these days which you may have received one or more and makes it a bit difficult to establish trust. This is indeed regrettable. I assure you that I am not part of it as I have name reputation and integrity to protect. Let me also assure you that my contact with you is for genuine business relationship that would benefit you immensely and certainly not just a hoax/scam that exist on internet. It is 100% safe, risk free and legal.
    If you do not want to work with me, please delete this mail and I will not contact you again and you should not assume that it is a hoax because this is an offer for genuine business cooperation.
    I know the idea and choice of you selecting you for this great project is the work of the almighty Allah, because there are millions of people who are handsome, rich, and well educated than you, but were not my choice. Secondly, I never meet you before in person but,according to how Allah directs me (the all knowing and the merciful) I have the feeling that you are Good and honest person that is why I decided to choose you for this project. this is a great opportunity coming to your way. I am given you 100% assurance that my project is risk free on your part and you won't spend one single cent on this project because the money for the project was already deposited with UBS in Switzerland by my late husband.
    My name is Faten Yasin, I am 53 years old, a widow, my late husband was Dr. Khalil Mahmoud Yasin, the former worker at the Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources and also a very close friend to the incumbent President of Syrian Arab Republic His Excellency Bashar Hafez al-Assad, based on the ongoing war crises in my country. We live in Turkey. I want you to stand has my project director for any of my investment in abroad I intended investing in the following sectors : Oil/Gas, Construction, Real Estate, Stock Speculation and Mining, Transportation, Health Sector and Tobacco, Communication Services, Agriculture Forestry & Fishing, thus any sector. If you have a solid background and idea of making good
    profit in any of the mentioned business sectors or any other VIABLE business in your country. Please write me for possible business co-operation. I am confident that you will give your consideration to this proposal and respond positively within a short period of time. I am available to discuss this proposal with you and to answer any questions you may have in regard to this investment.

As soon as you give your positive response to this proposal, on receipt of your reply other informations will be forwarded to you there fore I solicit your indulgence I will not hesitate in sending you the details information of this great investment partnership opportunity. I look forward to discussing this opportunity further with you.

If you received this letter in your spam or junk folder, It might be due to network connection error Kindly return to your in-box and reply immediately to my email address :

fatenhaifayasin@gmail.com

Warmest regards,
    Mrs. Fasten Yasin

fatenyasinnn@starmail.co.za
    fatenhaifayasin@gmail.com

Default Trust deal

Urgent Attention for prtnership,

My name is David RICHARDS, an International Lawyer from United Kingdom, A spokesman and a close confidant to the Rockefeller family one of the richest families in the United States of America. I have in my legal care the sum of

$15,500,000.00 (Fifteen Millions Five Hundred US dollars)

belonging to Dr. Richard Rockefeller who died in a JET CRASH on the 13th day of JUNE 2014.
    This money was deposited with a bank and country UNDISCLOSED for Hospital and Charity organization
    establishment in the name of Dr. Richard Rockefeller, Dr. and I were the only witnesses to this deposited funds, The proposed project were designed be to kicked off by November 2017. According to fund deposit agreement which I made with the bank, I BARRISTER DAVID RICHARDS should give the bank a month notice should they be any change in plan and that has been done before now. Now that Dr. RICHARD is dead, I need you to partner with me and receive this money into your bank account as the appointed beneficiary NEXT OF KIN to my late client DR. RICHARD ROCKEFELLER.

I will give you more details when I get your response of interest to my proposal. In the meantime,
    you can read through the link below for information about Dr. Richard and the entire Rockefeller family history.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/14/ny...rash.html?_r=0

As soon as I receive your interest to assist on this, I will give you further info and guide you on how to contact the Paying Bank to let them move funds into your designated bank account in your home Country. Below information is required for the payment process under your name :

1, Names.......................................
    2, phone.................................
    3, Profession........................................ ....
    4, Age............................................... ....
    5, Sex............................................... ....
    6, Status........................................
    7, Address.........................................
    8, Passport ..............................

PLEASE NOTE, NO TRAVEL IS REQUIRED ON THIS, I WILL FORWARD MY UK ACCOUNT WHERE MY SHARE WILL BE FURTHER TRANSFERRED INTO AS SOON AS FUNDS REACHES YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AND OUR SHARE IS 60% TO ME AND 40% TO YOU.

Regards,
    David Richards
    Attorney at Law

info.richards1@yahoo.com,
    dinfo.ru@yahoo.com
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines