Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default IMMEDIATELY YOU WILL RECEIVE THIS FUND FROM missrubymuhammad@outlook.com

WE SHALL ASSIST YOU WITH HALF SUM OF THE DHL / UPS / FEDEX DELIVERY CHARGES FEES ON A CONDITION THAT IMMEDIATELY YOU WILL RECEIVE THIS FUND FROM missrubymuhammad@outlook.com IN YOUR COUNTRY, SO SHALL SEND BACK MY MONEY , IF THAT IS OKAY WITH YOU, THEN GO AHEAD TO SEND THE SUM OF $75 USD IMMEDIATELY VIA WESTERN UNION / MONEY GRAM WITH THE DETAILS OF THE CHURCH AND REMAIN BLESSED.

andrewcatfordwvi@aol.com
    andrewcatfordwvi@gmail.com
    andrewcatfordwvi@hotmail.com
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

Default Fees of US$350 are needed

Hello sir,
    I wish to inform you that the total amount from fathimaibrahim2800@gmail.comhas been credited to the Visa card already. Like i informed you in my previous letter, our bank does not have the mandate to deduct any money from the face value. Therefore, you must provide the money for delivery fees to enable us deliver the Visa card to you.
    Send money via Western Union Money Transfer or Moneygram with the details given to you in my previous message.
    Thank you.
    Mr. Jean Ndongo.
    unitedbankforafrica778@gmail.com
    fathimaibrahim2800@gmail.com

Default we are waiting to receive the requested amount for the posting of your ATM card

VERY URGENT
    ATTN: CUSTOMER,

We humbly wish to inform you that you should understood that we are waiting to receiver the request amonut for the posting of ATM CARD to this office, Meanwhile am writing to inform you that you should try your possible best to send the money for to post your ATM CARD to your possession, because we will not remove or deduct any amount of the money until your ATM visa card is been credited, all you have to do try and look for the money and send to this office immediately thanks for your understanding .

Regards.
    Noble Patrick
    Dakar Senegal

bankforafricaub@barid.com
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines