Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Email Address Owner, 2019/20 compensation bank

Dear,
    I thank you for accepting to work with me and see that the fund is release and transfer to your bank account before i will quite from my banking work and start coming to meet you in your name.

I would like to explain to you about my concern for you to know, as a banker i will not want you to implicate me to anybody that i am the person that inform you such amount of money is lying in the bank since 30/01/2000 but i will be giving you secret idea on how you will succeed to claim the fund from our bank without them find out who give you the idea and i will run to your country as soon as you confirm to me that the fund is in your bank account.

Dear, I want you to forward your details information such as your name, your phone, your address which i will use to locate you there in your country as soon as i confirm the fund is in your bank account and after i receive your details information i will forward to you more details and also application form you will use to contact bank management, gramm841@gmail.com for release and transfer of the fund to your bank account as legal rightful beneficiary to the fund.

Once again my dear, keep this transaction between I and you do not allow people know about it and if you going to expose it to unknown person to this fund let me know so that i will stop communicate with you because fund have lying in the bank for years nobody know about it until i find you as who i trust and i will not want you to betray my trust on you as i said all i want from you is honest and sincere so that we can achieve our dream from this fund because i know the fund will change our life to better life if trust be our both side.
    I expect to hear positive respond from you with your details information so that i will give you further details on how to get it done from bank and make sure the fund is remit into your bank account with immediate effect

Thank you and i expect your urgent co-operate mail.
    Yours sincerely,
    Miss Eva Rose

mrsevarose@yahoo.com,
    mrseva_rose@yahoo.com,
    mrs.evarose468@gmail.com,
    mrs.evarose348@citromail.hu,

gramm841@gmail.com
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

Default Your ATM Visa card is now ready

KEYSTONE BANK NIG PLC
    No. 1, Keystone Bank Crescent, Off Adeyemo Alakija Street,
    Victoria Island, 100272, Lagos, Nigeria.

jeffrey.supervisor@gmail.com

Ref No: UN-EEP/X004/9090051/18
    Subject: $475,000 Compensation fund release order by ATM Visa card

Sir,

This is to inform you that your Compensation payment has been programmed into a ATM Visa card and is now ready for collection or delivery to the address which you shall provide through a secure Courier delivery service. Be also informed that the ONLY OPTIONS of releasing this instrument of payment to you for security reasons as mandated by the United Nations are :

1. Personal handing over of the ATM Visa card in our Office, which means that you will have to come down to Nigeria to sign the payment release order and pick up the ATM Visa card yourself.

2. Assigning one of the bank accredited attorney to sign the payment release order on your behalf and further dispatch the instrument of payment to you through a secured Courier delivery services. This option will only require you to provide the attorney with the cost of Courier Delivery charge which is 220.00 euros.

Attached is copy of your ATM Visa card and Payment Approval Certificate for your perusal.
    I therefore wait to receive your preferable option.

Sincerely yours,
    Mr. Jeffrey Egobia
    Director, Foreign Remittance Dept.,
    Keystone Bank Plc.
    +234-7054262057

Default $475,000 compensation fund release order by ATM Visa card

KEYSTONE BANK NIGERIA PLC
    No. 1, Keystone Bank Crescent,
    Off Adeyemo Alakija Street,
    Victoria Island, 100272, Lagos, Nigeria.

Attention: Sir,

Subject: $475,000 compensation fund release order by ATM Visa card.

This is to inform you that we been directed by Mrs. Susan Pensack, Regional-Coordinator, UNITED NATIONS FACT - FINDING AND SPECIAL DUTIES OFFICE to release the sum of

us$475.000.00 (Four hundred and seventy five thousand us dollars)

in your favour as one of the benefactors of the ongoing United Nations Scam Victims Compensation Program. Attached is the scan copy of the United Nations Payment Approval Certificate in your favour for your perusal. Your instrument of payment ATM Visa card is still undergoing its final processing and you will be communicated as soon as it is ready for personal collection or delivery to the address which you will provide through a secure courier company.

Please confirm receipt of this mail/attachment.
    Sincerely yours,
    Mr. Jeffrey Egobia
    Director, Foreign Remittance Dept.,
    Keystone Bank Plc.
    +234-7054262057

Default UN scam victims compensation

From: UNITED NATIONS FACTS-FINDING AND SPECIAL DUTIES OFFICE
    Public Information Desk.
    West Africa Regional Chapter, Nigeria.

Dear Scam Victim,

This is to inform you that in accordance with Section 219 of the World Monetary Policy and National act 351(B) of United Nations policy as Amended in the fight against illegal Money Transactions as an effective means of curtailing Money Laundry and extortion of monies from unsuspected person(s), a provision for compensation in Volume 8 of the same act of the law provides a certain amount of money as COMPENSATION for all victims of such illicit transactions for whatever suffering or loss they might have incurred in the pursuit of these non-existing funds. Your information was discovered by UNITED NATIONS FACT-FINDING & SPECIAL DUTIES OFFICE as one of the victims through our network database and an entitlement of

US$475,000.00 (Four Hundred and Seventy-Five Thousand US dollars)

has been approved in your favour payable to you through our West African Consolidated escrow bank account with KEYSTONE BANK NIGERIA PLC. This is in fulfillment of the volume '8' of the World Monetary Policy and National act 351(B) of United Nations Financial Policy as agreed during the World Economic Empowerment Conference with the Financial Heads of all Countries of the World on the theme "FRAUD/SCAM VICTIMS". In view of this, you are strongly advised to reconfirm immediately your information such as stated below to the Director; Foreign Remittance Department, KEYSTONE BANK NIGERIA PLC: JEFFREY EGOBIA,

tell him that you received a message from the UNITED NATIONS FACT-FINDING AND SPECIAL DUTIES OFFICE, Instructing you to contact him for immediate release of your compensatory fund payment via Visa ATM card.

1) Names
    2) Address
    3) Phone.

This compensation payment does not attract any bank levy, fees or charges. You will only be required to provide the cost of posting the ATM card to your address if for any reason you will not be able to visit the bank to collect the instrument of payment by yourself. Copy of your payment approval by United Nation has been forwarded to Mr. Jeffrey Egobia. Do not hesitate to report back to this office if not satisfactorily/urgently attended.

Faithfully yours,
    Mrs. Susan Pensack
    Regional co-ordinator: UNFFSD-Office

susanpensack@yahoo.com,
    unffsd@mail2susan.com,
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines