Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default IMF/World Bank Compensation Fund

Attn: E-mail Owner/ Beneficiary.

OFFICIAL NOTICE: This is to inform you that you've been selected by the IMF/World Bank member of board directors to receive a compensation funds valued US$10,200,000.00 ( Ten Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ) Only, you are among the five lucky e-mail owner that was selected for this year 2020, this selection usually come up every 10th of January, and luckily for you, your e-mail address is among the five e-mail addresses that was selected this year 2020.

Your compensation funds valued US$10,200,000.00 ( Ten Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ) Only from the IMF/WORLD BANK has been signed for immediate pay out to you, but you need to contact our lawyer for further information on how to claim your World Bank Compensation Fund.

Contact details below..............

Name: Barrister Desmond Wayne. Paul
    E-mail: krnkl1109@gmail.com

Our mission is to sustain economic growth, and reduce poverty around the world.

Thanks
    Ms. Diane Lawrence
    World Bank Compensation Committee 2020

=================================

Received: from VM14.home ([103.224.240.244]); Mon, 10 Feb 2020 15:09:23 -0700
    Received: from User ([92.33.32.177]); Mon, 10 Feb 2020 23:18:45 +0530
    Reply-To: <krnkl1109@gmail.com>
    Subject: IMF/World Bank Compensation Fund
    Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 18:49:07 +0100
    Message-ID: <DFF4F1B5A79445869300BF09A84840E7.MAI@home>
    Return-Path: <postmaster@ev-en.net>
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Clarification of your compensation ATM card payment

Dear Beneficiary.
    We acknowledged your email.

Before I go on I would like to clarify you on this exercise. Actually this exercise is carried out every year and the criteria for compensation were base on email balloting all over the world. This exercise is been powered by International Monetary Fund (IMF), the payment is $950,000.00 ATM card for those their email Id’s appear on our Computer Date Base. Please provide payment infos :

1. Name
    2. Address
    3. Telephone
    4. Nationality

Sincerely,
    Mr. Micheal Adamz
    +229 61 046 433
    coordinatorzonal4@gmail.com

Default Beneficiary, your $100,000 compensation

Police Centrale
    Rue Dr Thèze X Thiong,
    Plateau, Dakar (Sénégal)
    policenationalesenegal12@gmail.com

SCAMMED VICTIMS/BENEFICIARY/PAYMENTS

Attn: Beneficiary,
    Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to bring to your notice that your email is one of the emails selected for 2019 scam victims compensation by the UNITED NATIONS under the supervision of the Senegalese Government. The compensation amount is the sum of

$100,000

This amount has been approved to be transferred to you by the WESTERN UNION Senegal. You are advised to immediately re-confirm your details to the Western Union Senegal through their contacts stated under, to enable them to commence the action immediately. Forward the below details immediately to the Western Union Senegal…

1. name
    2. address
    3. phone

WESTERN UNION
    Mr. Morris Dika
    contct-wusn@financier.com

Yours sincerely,
    Commdr. Paul Juma
    visacarddepatment@gmail.com

Default It is my intension to compensate you with 30% from the total money

Dear Friend,
    Good day, I'm a citizen of Sudan but currently staying in Burkina Faso. My names are Miss Awa Dim Deng. I'm 25years old originated from Sudan. I believe that it is better we know each other better because I believe that any good relationship will only last if it is build on trust and mutual understanding. my father Dr. Dominic Dim Deng was the former minister of SPLA, affaire and special adviser to President Salva KIIR of South Sudan.
    My father Dr. Dominic Dim Deng and my mother including other top military officers and also top government officials had been on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008, you can read more about the crash through the below website :
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm
    listing to what happened After the burial of my father, my uncle conspired and sold my father's properties and left nothing for me, on a faithful morning I opened my late father's room which I saw a briefcase and I opened it there I found documents in which indicated that my lat father deposited amount of money in one of the bank in Burkina Faso in my name as his next of kin. I travelled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself.
    On my arrival, the branch manager of the bank whom I met in person told me that what my father's instruction to the bank was that the money should release to me only when I am married or if I present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I have chosen to contact you and I believe that you will not betray my trust on you, though you may wonder why I so soon revealed myself to you without knowing you well, I am convince that you are the real person to help me out. I will disclose much to you if you can assist me to relocate to your country because my wicked uncle has threatened to assassinate me. The amount involved is

$10.4 millions with some kilos of gold

and I have confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso where the Gold was deposited. You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your country. However you will help me by recommending a nice university in your country so that I can complete my education, it is my intension to compensate you with 30% from the total money for your noble assistance and the balance shall be my capital for establishment after my school. In receipt of your below informations, I will summit a letter of introduction to the bank immediately in your name as my trustee. Please read this proposal as urgent and contact me with your informations below :
    1. Name:...................
    2. Address:..........................
    3. Nationality:......................
    4. Age:..............................…
    5. Sex..................................
    6. Occupation: ....................
    7. Status:...............…
    8. Phone...........................…
    Yours faithfully,
    Miss Awa Dim Deng.

dmrs.awa859@yahoo.com
    miss..awa859@yahoo.com

Default Compensation from IMF with ECOWAS

Dear Sir,

I received your mail the answer is to follow my instruction, I know about your being one of scam victims. One thing you are to understand the money coming to you as result of a Compensation entitlement from the Foreign Exchange Award Unit of the International Monetary Funds with the Economic Community of West African States {ECOWAS}.

It is an Annual Scam Victim Global Compensation which participants for the online version were selected randomly from the World Wide Web through a computer draw system and extracted from unions,associations and corporate bodies. By the America security leading team and America’s representative officers here in Senegal. Your email address was among selected between 17th till December 21st 2018 Global Compensation and Foreign Exchange Award Unit, listed to be Compensated with sum of

$1.7 US dollars

This the amount you have to receive but most important from you now is to choose on 5 options below how you will want the money to be paid to you.

1) Bank to Bank Wire Transfer Payment: Meaning our Bank will transfer the money to your bank account you will send to us.
    2) Cashier Check Payment: Meaning our Bank will issue a cashier's check to you.
    3) ATM Card Payment: Our Bank will prepare and issue ATM Visa Card for you.
    4) Diplomatic Courier Agent Payment: Meaning our Bank will send a diplomat to your Country and he or her will delivery the money by cash to you.
    5) Online Banking Transfer; Which mean our Bank will open online account in your name and credit the fund into the online, you can transfer the fund by your self through our bank website.

Make your opinion open as soon as possible to enable us carry out with the needful processing. Why because the funds most get to you before the giving date.

Regards,
    Mr. Williams White
    Manager and Payment Unit
    United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Dakar, Senegal
    Tel:+221-708-744-401

mrwhiteubaplcsn@accountant.com,
    gssukltd@diplomats.com,
    ubapjplc@gmail.com

Default Your information is needed for compensation payment

Dear Sir,

How was your weekend and that of your family, attention their beneficiary there was an instruction giving on compensating all the Scam Victims and your email was found as one of the Victims by the America security leading team and America’s representative officers here in Senegal else you are not the owner of this email address ? So between today the 10th of December till 17th December 2018 you most receive the sum.

I received your mail and your full information details is needed, which will be use to update the payment file, it simple mean that in our computer data system it will filled with your details as one of compensation entitlement payment award confirm your legal rights to receive the fund.

You are lucky to be listed among those to be compensated of the money this year and a file has been open for you here in our bank ubapjplc@gmail.com to enable us pay this money to you. Choose out of 5 options below, and we will appreciate to inform us how you would want to receive the funds.

1) Bank to bank wire transfer payment : meaning our bank ubapjplc@gmail.com will transfer the money to your bank account you will send to us.
    2) Cashier Check Payment: Meaning our bank will issue a cashier's check to you.
    3) ATM Card Payment: Our Bank will prepare and issue ATM Visa Card for you.
    4) Diplomatic Courier Agent Payment: Meaning our Bank will send a diplomat to your Country and he or her will delivery the money by cash to you.
    5) Online Banking Transfer; Which mean our Bank will open online account in your name and credit the fund into the online, you can transfer the fund by your self through our bank website.

Make your opinion open as soon as possible to enable us carry out with the needful processing. As a Senior Staff of and manager to UBA bank in charges of your compensation payment.

I advise you again to keep your compensation payment within yourself until you are final confirm the receive the payment, this is very important for your payment.

Regards,
    Mr.Williams White
    mrwhiteubaplcsn@accountant.com
    Manager and Payment Unit
    United Bank for Africa Plc, Dakar (Senegal)
    Tel:+221-708-744-401
    ubapjplc@gmail.com

Default Your compensation of $950,000

Attn:
    Your email address was drawn automatically through an email ballot machine, that is why you are qualified to receive the above mentioned compensation payment. Your compensation payment of $950,000.00 has been loaded into a ATM card which will be delivered to you in person. I would like to let it be known that in a meeting held by the International Monetary Fund in Affiliation with the World Bank, it has been agreed that a compensation of

$950,000.00

has been approved in your name. This Compensation program was organized to all the people who had unfinished transaction in any part of the world. You are advised to contact our Zonal Coordinator on his email address, send him your

Name:
    Address:
    Telephone:

Mr. Yukiyoshi Ohyatsu

eutopiamoon@yahoo.co.jp,
    yukiyoshiohya@outlook.com,
    collectionzstatenisland@gmail.com

Default Compensation funds

Owner,
    Nice to meet you, I have been sending email to you but maybe yu are always busy, and today I know you will receive my email because today will be my last to send email to you or your funds will be deposit to your Government account, the thing is that the our head office decided to release your fund whatever maybe the cost, but on one condition.
    The condition is that you have to pay security fees $85 and your fund will be release immediately with no delay.

And not only that you have to decide how you like to receive the funds because the head office is not going to charge for any thing.
    Therefore if you know that you are the rightful owner get back to me with how you will like to receive the fund, once again the only fees you are to spend is $85.

Regards
    Ms. Mary Richards.
    Western Union Manager office Benin
    +229.69648869
    westernpaymentpayment@gmail.com

seekinglove Guest

Default Indemnisation des Nations Unies (Félicitations)

Cher bénéficiaire,

Il s'agit de vous informer officiellement que vous avez été sélectionné comme l'un des bénéficiaires du programme de compensation des Nations Unies pour 2020. Votre adresse e-mail a été choisie au hasard par le Topaz Ballot System. Les Nations Unies vous ont octroyé la somme de 1 500 000 euros dans le cadre de son programme d'aide financière en espèces pour la responsabilité sociale. 20% de cet argent devrait être utilisé pour acheter du matériel de secours pour votre communauté en cette période d'épidémie. Ce montant doit vous être payé par virement bancaire.

Veuillez envoyer les détails ci-dessous au service des réclamations des Nations Unies par e-mail: claims.dept@unitednationseu.us

Ton nom complet:

Adresse du domicile:

Numéro de téléphone:

Sexe / âge:

Vous pouvez contacter le service des réclamations des Nations Unies par e-mail: claims.dept@unitednationseu.us

pour plus d'informations sur la manière de recevoir votre fonds.

Merci

seekinglove Guest

Default About your compensation

For Your Attention,
    Pick up MTCN no. 68758802 of $5,000.00 immediately.
    Call +221.708744401
    drwilliamv.westernunionsn@gmail.com

This is to inform you that the America Embassy office in Senegal was instructed to transfer your fund totaled $1,350,000 compensating all the Scam Victims and your email was found as one of the Victims by the America security leading team and America’s representative officers here in Senegal. So between today the 1st of December till 20th of December 2018 you will be receiving the sum of $5,000.00 dollars per day. However be informed that we have already sent the $5,000.00 dollars this morning to avoid cancellation of your payment, remaining the total sum of $1,350,000. Note you have only six hours to call us on

+221.708744401

for the collection of your first Money Gram reference number of $5,000. We need the below details from you, to enable us fully activate the payment to your name for it to reflect in your country's Money Gram branch office, and to update our file records :
    1. Names:...…
    2. Address:.......
    3. Phone:..........
    4. Email:........
    5. Occupation:........
    The test question and answer you will like us to use for the transfer.
    Furthermore you are advised to call us as the instruction was passed that within 6hours without hearing from you, consider your payment canceled. Number to call is the below listed managing director's office of the release order, call :

+221.708744401
    Dr. William Van
    drwilliamv.westernunionsn@secretary.net
    Thanks
    Ms. Nancy Johnson
    Money Gram Senegal

ubaplcds@yahoo.com,
    drwilliamv.westernunionsn@secretary.net

seekinglove Guest

Default Your compensation fund approved and ready to transfer

European Council
    Council of the European Union
    Foreign affairs and international relations
    Europa building, Brussels
    General Secretariat of the Council
    Rue de la Loi 705
    B-1028 Brussels, Belgium.
    europeananansns@thepub.co.za,
    info@european-union-commission.org

Dear Sir/Ma,
    This is to bring to your notice that I am delegated from the European Union, Head Quarter to informed you about your compensation funds from European Union. Your email address was listed among as one of the scammed victims . Get back to us as soon as possible for the procedure and transfer of your compensation funds to you . You can also write us through our email address below for more details .
    Sincerely yours,
    European Union
    Secretary General of the Council of the European Union
    Jeppe Tranholm-Mikkelsen

europeananansns@thepub.co.za
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines