Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Default IMF/World Bank Compensation Fund

Attn: E-mail Owner/ Beneficiary.

OFFICIAL NOTICE: This is to inform you that you've been selected by the IMF/World Bank member of board directors to receive a compensation funds valued US$10,200,000.00 ( Ten Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ) Only, you are among the five lucky e-mail owner that was selected for this year 2020, this selection usually come up every 10th of January, and luckily for you, your e-mail address is among the five e-mail addresses that was selected this year 2020.

Your compensation funds valued US$10,200,000.00 ( Ten Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ) Only from the IMF/WORLD BANK has been signed for immediate pay out to you, but you need to contact our lawyer for further information on how to claim your World Bank Compensation Fund.

Contact details below..............

Name: Barrister Desmond Wayne. Paul
    E-mail: krnkl1109@gmail.com

Our mission is to sustain economic growth, and reduce poverty around the world.

Thanks
    Ms. Diane Lawrence
    World Bank Compensation Committee 2020

=================================

Received: from VM14.home ([103.224.240.244]); Mon, 10 Feb 2020 15:09:23 -0700
    Received: from User ([92.33.32.177]); Mon, 10 Feb 2020 23:18:45 +0530
    Reply-To: <krnkl1109@gmail.com>
    Subject: IMF/World Bank Compensation Fund
    Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 18:49:07 +0100
    Message-ID: <DFF4F1B5A79445869300BF09A84840E7.MAI@home>
    Return-Path: <postmaster@ev-en.net>
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Compensation: ALERT FOR IMPERSONATED VICTIMS

URGENT ATTENTION:

My name is António Guterres, I am a crime fighter and Deputy Secretary-General of the United Nations. I was mandated to come to Nigeria-Africa to investigate frauds that are being committed here in Nigeria at intervals. I am presently working with the Nigerian inspector general of police, some FBI and CIA agents to ensure that the perpetrators of this Evil activities are urgently apprehended.

"I am very honoured to be invited to eradicate fraud completely in Africa which I have vowed to do without any fear or favour," but it baffles me to discover that your impending funds from Africa, which was intercepted,has not been released to you till this moment after being cleared by the Nigerian Presidency,Federal Ministry of Justice and the Finance Ministry. It is also clearly indicated that you have made several attempts and spend much money to transfer your funds to your account but to no avail.

With the help of the Nigerian Police, special FBI and CIA agents in Nigeria, We have managed to apprehend some scam syndicates who made some confessional statements and indited Ex-Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria(Professor Charles Soludo and his successor Dr.Lamido Sanusi, Mr.Godwin Emefiele. They have confessed how they have impersonated the names of some UN Executive members like MR BAN KI-MOON, Mrs.Inga-Britt Ahlenius and Ms.Carman L. Lapointe Mrs Paulette Beal to defraud their victims.

Please, we have noticed that Nigerians are very ruthless and have defrauded so many foreigners we have also discovered the irregularities in foreign payment files intentionally masterminded by these scammers and urgently called the attention of the World Bank President and Mr. Bank Ki-Moon and they both came to a resolution that the Federal Government of Nigeria must pay a total amount of $10.5M to each of the people whose names were found in the list till this irregularity has been corrected. Each of the victims will also get an oilwell from Dr Goodluck Jonathan who is now the most popular crime fighter in Nigeria.

This approved amount must be made available to all beneficiaries within the next 14 banking days or an Economic Sanction will be placed on Nigeria by the UN and other international Organizations.

NOTE: On no account must you be requested to pay any fee by any Bank or individual in Nigeria. The only fee you must pay to receive your fund which covers every other fee is a UN POLICE FUND CLEARANCE REPORT FEE OF $825.This must be paid directly to my office here for the procurement and endorsement of all your fund approval/release documents by the UN.

NB: Every communication should be made through this e-mail address: (mrantonioguterres02@gmail.com) on how to send the $825 only.

NOTE: We have asked for the above UN POLICE FUND CLEARANCE REPORT FEE to make available the most complete and up-to date records possible.immediately Contact me via E-mail for instructions on how to send the $825.any other contact or payment you make apart from the UN POLICE FUND CLEARANCE REPORT FEE is at your own risk. WE will like your respond to this call to avoid any further delaying.

Do not be afraid for the fee, when replying this mail, include your full name, phone number,position and address so that we can register it here.

Thanks for your anticipated compliance to this message.
    Stay Safe!!

Regards,
    António Guterres
    UN Deputy Secretary-General.
    UN Crime Fighting Officer.
    Phone: +234-814-758-0825.

Default Your compensation fund is approved

DR. LETHABO AMOGELANG
    PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
    AFRICAN UNION-COMMITTEE FOREIGN PAYMENT
    (RESOLUTION PANEL ON INHERITANCE FUND PAYMENT)
    CENTER OFFICE.922 LAKE ROAD CLARKE STREET SOUTH ,
    JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA
    classice@server.opensource-guide.com
    africaunioncompensationunit@african-union.af
    compensationunitafricaunion@gmail.com

Our ref. : AF-UN /UBA/GM
    ATTN: Beneficiary

This is to officially inform the recipient of this email that you are among the hundred people selected who were victims of various African Scam to be compensated with the sum of $7,500,250.00 ( Seven Million, Five Hundred and two fifty America Dollars ) as was just concluded by the World Bank in collaboration with African Union (AU)to redeem the image of African governments where the scams were perpetrated as a result of the protest letters by International communities and some concerned NGOs to World Bank and African Union regarding the act of scam against their citizens by African fraudsters.

United Bank for Africa (UBA) in Gambia is the only bank selected in Africa b World Bank and Africa Union to facilitate payments compensation victims through their e-mail addresses . As instructed by world Bank that a formational sum US$ 7.5 Million should be released to the beneficiaries through the personalized international acceptable bearer bond certificate to access the US$ 7.5 Million compensation amount within any part of the world by each individual beneficiary to be fully in charges of the payment process . You are therefore required to reconfirm and submit your personal information , which will include the address where the bearer bond should be processed by UBA Bank In Gambia .

(i) Name:
    (ii) Nationality
    (iii) Address:
    (iv) Telephone
    (v) Email:

Upon receipt of this information we will forwarded it to United Bank Of Africa in Gambia to effect the transfer immediately without any further delay or stop order.

DR. LETHABO AMOGELANG
    PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
    AFRICAN UNION-COMMITTEE FOREIGN PAYMENT
    (RESOLUTION PANEL ON INHERITANCE FUND PAYMENT)
    CENTER OFFICE.922 LAKE ROAD CLARKE STREET SOUTH
    JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA
    classice@server.opensource-guide.com
    africaunioncompensationunit@african-union.af
    compensationunitafricaunion@gmail.com

Default Compensation: Email address owner : westerruniontransfer@mail2world.com

Email address owner,

www.westernunion.com
    Plot 1261, Adela Hopewell Street
    CO/B/REP, Benin.
    +229.69114109
    ssssssss331@yahoo.com,
    kevinjames000001@163.com,
    westerruniontransfer@mail2world.com

Email address owner,

Sequel to the meeting held with Federal Bureau of Investigation, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) is compensating all the scam victims and some email users which your name and email address was found in the scam victims list. However, we have concluded to effect your own payment through Western Union Money Transfer, $5,000 daily until the total sum of your compensation fund is transferred to you. This is your 1st payment information :

MTCN#: 8412393243
    Sender's First Name: Samuel
    Sender's Last Name:Chukwuma
    Text Question: Code ?
    Answer: ??
    Amount Programmed: $5.000

Track your first payment on-line now https://www.westernunion.com/gb/en/s.../tracktransfer
    You are advised to get back to the contact person trough the email below for more direction on how to be receiving your payment

Contact person: . . Sir Innocent JOHNSON
    westerruniontransfer@mail2world.com
    +229.69114109

Thanks,
    Sir Innocent JOHNSON
    Director Western Union Money Transfer,
    Head Office Benin

ssssssss331@yahoo.com,
    westerruniontransfer@mail2world.com,
    kevinjames000001@163.com

Default Compensation scam: UN compensation funds $40.5 millions

HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY MY DEAR IS VERY LONG TIME NOW AND I NO HEAR FROM YOU PLEASE IF YOU NO WANT TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT TODAY REPLY BACK THIS BANK WAIT FOR YOU NEXT 3HOURS NO HEAR FROM YOU AND YOUR TRANSFER WILL BE CANCEL AS SOON AS YOU CAN TO SEND THE MONEY TODAY USE THIS INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY ONCE YOU ARE SEND THE MONEY REPLY BACK WITH THE PAYMENT SLIP HERE AND I SURE TO SURE YOU NO MORE FEE AGAIN AFTER THIS PAYMENT DONE

receive name Rosy AMAR
    country Benin
    city Cotonou
    zip code 00229
    text question today
    answer today
    Amount............................. $159

ONCE YOU FORWARD THIS TO THIS BANK I ASSURE YOU THAT YOU ARE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND WITHIN 72 HRS , IF YOU ARE ABLE TO CALL ME, CALL THIS LINE

+229 69456614

AND FORWARD ALL INFORMATION TO
    hsbcinvestment@bk.ru
    hsbcinvestment10@gmail.com
    THANKS AND REMAIN BLESSED,
    SINCERELY,
    ALEX AGU,
    DIRECTOR HSBC BANK BENIN REPUBLIC
    +229 69456614
    CONTACT HSBC BANK FOR ONLINE TRANSFER

Default Compensation Scam: UN Humanitarian Compensation

Attention Beneficiary,

Acknowledging your reply, we write to inform you that your fund have
    been lodged into the Paying Bank : Union Bank United States so your fund can be monitored untill it's finally remitted to you. To claim your
    fund, you are hereby required to contact the Bank with the following
    informations...

Contact person :
    Mr. Benedict Moore
    Chief Accounting Officer (CAO)
    Union Bank United States
    benmoore@unionbonline.com

THIS SHOULD BE YOUR CONTACT MAIL :
    Good day Sir/Madam, I was referred by Mr. Kelly Lucas, United Nations online coordinator, to contact your bank concerning my compensation fund that was deposited in your bank. With deposit code UNO - 154/4456/011. Your quick response will be highly appreciated, thank you.
    Name:
    Address:
    Telephone:
    Office:
    Email:
    Bank:

Congratulations in advance.
    Best regards,
    Patricia Morgan
    United Nations online coordinator.

kelldeals@aol.com
    benmoore@unionbonline.com

Default Compensation Scam: SYMPOSIUM COMPENSATION FUND

Dear Invitee,

We are happy to inform you about the success of the Educational Symposium on Child Sexual Abuse, such as Child Marriage, Human Trafficking, a solution to Global Terrorism and Anti-Slavery that took place in Texas, USA, last year.

It is unfortunate you could not attend the symposium. Nevertheless we did not forget you, neither did we forget your personal effort you have been putting through in your society as an activist which was the major reason you were invited at the past symposium. We have been reaching activist in various country with their compensation cheque according to the good report from their country headquarter and we have gotten to your doorstep. The cheque of fifty thousand dollars

$50,000

have been issued in your name through the Societe Generale Bank. Our French bank have approved your cheque and already sent it to the desk of
    Rev. Joseph Ngobo, who is the Executive Director of Children's Rights Division, Human Rights Watch, Dakar, Senegal, Regional Headquarters

revjosephngobochildrensright@gmail.com

Contact the Reverend Father with your names for verification and confirmation to avoid any mistake because all the activist cheque within the region re on his desk, with also your address and phone number for courier delivery.

We advice you to manage the fund properly to enhance your business and manage properly the affairs of your family and society, as we always say : "Charity begins at home".

Yours sincerely.
    Dr. Frank Thomas
    Human Rights Organization
    Registration Department
    697 Dallas, Texas 77002, USA
    humanrightsecretary@gmail.com
    revjosephngobochildrensright@gmail.com

Default Compensation Scam: UN. $950,000 Humanitarian Compensation

United Nations Department of Humanitarian Affairs
    New York, NY 10017, USA
    global@post.com
    kelldeals@aol.com

Attention beneficiary

your email was selected by the United Nations(UN) for a cash grant award of nine hundred and fifty thousand US dollars

$950,000.00 usd

for this year 2018 award. Your email address was selected during our random email balloting for the cash grant and if you receive this notification,it means that you are a lucky beneficiary of our cash grant award. The United Nations authorities has decided to give this award to 15 beneficiaries from all over the world to help facilitate and improve the standard of living to the Commission on the Limits of the Continental Shelf for developing States, in particular the least developed countries and small island developing states. This grant is been aided by the United Nations development program and the United Nations trust funds for human security. Your cash grant pin number is UNO-154/4456/011, please do not loose this code. For more information on how to claim your compensated sum, please contact Finance House and Compensation Department...

Mr. Kelly Lucason
    kelldeals@aol.com

Yours faithfully.
    Mrs. Patricia Morgan.
    United Nations Online Coordinator

global@post.com
    kelldeals@aol.com

Default Compensation Scam: From Mr. lbrahim Mustaphar, compensation of $800,000 contact

Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn’t forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that you failed to assist me financially. Now contacts my secretary his name is Reverend Bishop Williams and you can also email him at his

bishopwilliams361@gmail.com

ask him to send you the total sum of $800,000 usd which I kept for your compensation for all the past
    efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get in touch with my secretary Reverend Bishop Williams and instruct him where to send the ATM Visa card worth of

$800,000 usd

to you through any of the courier dhl or fedex service only for proper security. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money via ATM Visa card, so feel free to get in touch with him, he will send the amount to you without any delay.

With best regards,
    Mr. lbrahim Mustaphar

lbrahimmustaphar99@outlook.fr
    lbrahimmustaphar7079@gmail.com

Default Compensation Scam: SYMPOSIUM COMPENSATION FUND

Contact the reverend father : revjosephngobochildrensright@gmail.com

Yours sincerely.
    Dr. Frank Thomas
    Human Rights Organization Registration Department
    697 Dallas, Texas 77002, USA

humanrightsecretary@gmail.com

Default Compensation Scam: To get your compensation cheque, contact us

UN Visitor Centre
    Department of Public Information
    United Nations Headquarters
    Room DHL-1B-154
    New York, NY 10017

unitg@teewars.org
    united-nations@send22u.info
    dr_patrice_teme@info-magnum-bank.ugu.pl
    customerservice-magnumbank@smallinvestors.net

United Nations Compensation Unit,
    in affiliation with World Bank
    Our ref. : UN/WBO/042UK/2018

Congratulations Beneficiary,
    How are you today ? I hope all is well with you and family.

You may not understand why this mail came to you. We have been having a meeting for the past 7 months which just ended few days ago with the secretary to the UNITED NATIONS. This email is to all the people that have been scammed. UNITED NATIONS in affiliation with WORLD BANK have agreed to compensate them with the sum of USD 1.5 millions. This includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc. We found your name in the list of those who are to benefit from these compensation exercise and that is why we are contacting you, this have been agreed upon and have been signed. You are advised to contact Dr. Patrice Teme of our paying center in Africa, as he is our representative in Nigeria, contact him immediately for your cheque/ international bank draft of

USD 1.5 millions.

This fund is in form of a bank draft for security purpose. So he will send it to you and you can clear it in any bank of your choice. Therefore, you should send him your name and phone number, mailing address where you want him to send the cheque to you. Contact Dr. Patrice Teme of MAGNUM PLC PAYMENT CENTER with your payment code : ST/DPI/829 immediately for your cheque at the given address below :

DIRECTOR IN CHARGE: Dr. Patrice Teme
    + 234-817-008-4240
    +234-817-008-4240

I apologize on behalf of my organization for any delay you might have encountered in receiving your fund in the past. You are required to contact the above person and furnish him with the following of your information that will be required to avoid any mistakes :

1. Name :
    2. Mobile :
    3. Address :
    4. Age/Occupation :
    5. identification:

Congratulations, and I look forward to hear from you as soon as you confirm your payment
    Thanks and God bless you and your family.
    Hoping to hear from you as soon as you cash your cheque.
    Making the world a better place.

unitg@teewars.org
    united-nations@send22u.info
    dr_patrice_teme@info-magnum-bank.ugu.pl
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines