Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Default IMF/World Bank Compensation Fund

Attn: E-mail Owner/ Beneficiary.

OFFICIAL NOTICE: This is to inform you that you've been selected by the IMF/World Bank member of board directors to receive a compensation funds valued US$10,200,000.00 ( Ten Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ) Only, you are among the five lucky e-mail owner that was selected for this year 2020, this selection usually come up every 10th of January, and luckily for you, your e-mail address is among the five e-mail addresses that was selected this year 2020.

Your compensation funds valued US$10,200,000.00 ( Ten Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ) Only from the IMF/WORLD BANK has been signed for immediate pay out to you, but you need to contact our lawyer for further information on how to claim your World Bank Compensation Fund.

Contact details below..............

Name: Barrister Desmond Wayne. Paul
    E-mail: krnkl1109@gmail.com

Our mission is to sustain economic growth, and reduce poverty around the world.

Thanks
    Ms. Diane Lawrence
    World Bank Compensation Committee 2020

=================================

Received: from VM14.home ([103.224.240.244]); Mon, 10 Feb 2020 15:09:23 -0700
    Received: from User ([92.33.32.177]); Mon, 10 Feb 2020 23:18:45 +0530
    Reply-To: <krnkl1109@gmail.com>
    Subject: IMF/World Bank Compensation Fund
    Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 18:49:07 +0100
    Message-ID: <DFF4F1B5A79445869300BF09A84840E7.MAI@home>
    Return-Path: <postmaster@ev-en.net>
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Great News, You are advised to Stop Contacting Them

Foreign Payment Department
    Nigeria General Board & Compensation Reserve Team
    GRANTED APPROVAL FROM INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND
    #15, Military Street, Onikan, P.O.Box 56496, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria

Great News, You are advised to Stop Contacting Them.

I am Mrs Isabella Mason, I am a US citizen, am 39 years Old. I reside here in Colorado. My residential address is as follows. 4938 W. 2nd Street, Greeley, Colorado, United States, am thinking of relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $34,600 while in the United States trying to get my payment all to no avail.

I decided to travel down to Lagos, Nigeria with all my compensation documents and i was directed to meet Barrister Alex Jackson who is the member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake because the Inheritance/Compensation Law clearly states that the beneficiary/recipient is exempt from paying any out of pocket fees or charges to receive said funds.

Barrister Alex Jackson took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $9,500,000.00 (nine million five hundred thousand dollars). Moreover, Barrister Alex Jackson showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name and email address as one of the beneficiaries that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your funds, they are only making money out of you.

I will advise you to contact Barrister Alex Jackson
    You have to contact him directly on this information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE

Name: Barrister Alex Jackson
    Email: barr.alexjackson@admin.in.th

Listed below are the name of mafias and banks behind the non release of your funds that I managed to sneak out for your kind perusal.

1) Prof. Charles soludo
    2) Senator David Mark
    2) Micheal Edward
    3) Chief Joseph Sanusi
    3) Sanusi Lamido
    4) Dr. R. Rasheed
    5) Mr. David Koffi
    6) Barrister Awele Ugorji
    7) Mr. Roland Ngwa
    8) Barrister Ucheuzo Williams
    9) Mr. Ernest Chukwudi Obi
    10) Dr. Patrick Aziza Deputy Governor - Policy / Board Member
    11) Mr. Tunde Lemo Deputy Governor - Financial Sector Surveillance/Board Member
    12) Mrs. W. D. A. Mshelia Deputy Governor - Corporate Services / Board Members
    13) Mrs. Okonjo Iweala
    14) Mrs. Rita Ekwesili
    15) Barr Jacob Onyema
    16) Dr. Godwin Oboh: Director Union Bank Of Nigeria.
    17) Mr. John Collins: Global Diplomat Director.
    18) Foreign fund diplomatic courier
    19) Rev. Steven Jones
    20) Mr. Alfred Johnson
    22) Mrs. Sherry Williams
    23) Mr. Scott Larry

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing. The only money I paid after I met Barrister Alex Jackson was just $185 for the delivery charges, take note of that.

( NOTE: TELLING YOU TO PAY FOR ANY ADMINISTRATIVE CHARGE IS ALL NOTHING BUT LIES, I REPEAT THE ONLY MONEY YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY AND WHICH I ALSO PAID IS $185 FOR THE DELIVERY CHARGES IMPOSED BY THE GOVERNMENT AND YOUR PACKAGE CONTAINING YOUR CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT CHEQUE WILL BE REACHING YOU THROUGH THE ROYAL EXPRESS SERVICE.)

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Barrister Alex Jackson so that he can help you to Deliver your funds instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Remain Blessed.
    Mrs Isabella Mason.

Default Make Sure You Read Now

Hi,

I am Mrs. Maria Barnett I am a Canadian citizen, 52 years Old. I reside here in Abbotsford, British Columbia. My residential address is as follows. 104-1909 Salton Rd Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada, I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I paid close to 64,000 CAD (Canadian Dollars) while in Canada, trying to get my payment but all to no avail and they always stopped my funds with one reason or the order.

So I decided to travel with my son to FBI HEADQUATERS in WASHINGTON D.C with all my compensation documents, And I was directed by the (F B I) Director to contact Mr. Fred Walters, who is a representative of the FBI And I contacted him and he explained everything to me He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $15, Million Us Dollars Moreover, Mr. Fred Walters, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name as one of the beneficiaries, and your email address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you.
    I will advise you to contact Mr. Fred Walters directly today on the information below to know if he can help you too.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE / FBI CRIMINAL DIVISION
    Name: Mr. Fred Walters (FBI AGENT)
    Email: kelvin.williams@blog.lt

Note: I'm sending you this email because I dont want you to be fooled anymore by those internet criminals and because of the love I have for you and the love I have for all those innocent people been scammed day by day, by various scam artist claiming to be with their fund, You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in any way with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing to send to them anymore.

The only money I paid after I met Mr. Fred Walters was just 358.558 CAD (Canadian Dollar)(325.00 USD) for the Ownership Paper Works, take note of that.

Once again stop contacting those people, They are Criminals, Hoodlums so I will advise you to contact Mr. Fred Walters so that he can help you to deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

God Bless you and your family.
    Mrs. Maria Barnett
    Salton Rd Abbotsford,
    British Columbia.
    Canada

Default Hello..........

Hello dear
    My name is Barbara Wolniakowski., I am a US citizen, 57 years Old. I residehere in New Braunfels Texas. 205 E. Stuart roosa Dr. Apt. 212 Claremore, Oklahoma 74017, United States, am preparing to relocate to my new house in few days.

I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $20,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all was in vain. So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, and I was directed to meet Mr. Alex Maxwell, who is the member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake. He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment.

Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $2,500,000.00 Moreover, Mr. Alex showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name as one of the beneficiaries, and your email address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Mr. Alex Maxwell. You have to contact him directly on this information below.

NNPC CORPORATION/COMPENSATION HOUSE LAGOS ISLAND
    Name: Mr. Alex Maxwell
    Email: info.payement@pisem.net

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in any way with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you
    up until you have nothing. The only money I paid after I met Mr.Alex was just $140 for the paper works, take note of that.

As soon as you contact him he will send you the payment information which you are to use in sending the payment to him in order for him to obtain the document from the court of law there in Nigeria so that your fund can be release to you without any delay just the way mine was being transfer to me, and I didnt pay more than $140. Send him the following details if you know you are ready to make the payment so that as soon as he receive your information he will send to you the payment details for sending him the $140 USD that is needed for him to get the document that is needed to make the transfer a successful one without any further payment.

Fill Out the information to him if you are ready to get your fund and also ready to make the payment.
    Your Full Name:....
    Direct Phone:..........
    Country.................
    Home Adress:.....
    Copy Of Id:.....

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Dr Richard Okafor so that he can help you to deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Barbara Wolniakowski
    (918) 901-8627

Default Regarding recovery of your lost money

FROM THE UNITED NATIONS POLICE (UNPOL)
    REGARDING RECOVERY OF YOUR LOST MONEY.

Attn:

We hereby inform you that the Scotland Yard Police, Interpol, Federal Bureau of Investigation, (FBI) United States of America, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) of Nigeria and all the African Crime fighter leaders have come together to stop scam/internet fraud in Nigeria and all round Africa. We have recovered over US$2.6 Billion United State Dollars from the people we have behind bars.

Listed below are the name of frausters and banks behind the non release of your funds.

1) Sanusi Lamido
    2) Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
    2) Micheal Edward
    3) Chief Joseph Sanusi
    3) Dr Godwin Emefiele
    4) Mrs. Sherry Williams
    5) Robert S. Mueller, III
    6) Barrister David Scott
    7) Mr. James B. Comey Jr
    9) Dr. Patrick Aziza Deputy Governor - Policy / Board Member
    10) Mr. Dan Rochas (I.M.F)
    11) Mrs. Tanner Williams
    12) Mr Wilson Norman
    13) Dr. Godwin Oboh: Director Union Bank Of Nigeria.
    14) Mr. John Collins: Global Diplomat Director.
    15) Foreign fund diplomatic courier
    16) Mrs. Jennifer Saldana
    17) Mr Jim Ovia: Zenith Bank Plc In Nigeria

Our duty is to make sure we stop internet scam and money laundering. As for today we have put a lot of fraudsters in jail. We go all over Africa to pick this internet rats,We have over 8,273 of them in our jail around Africa and we are still looking for more. We are aware that a lot of foreigners out there have been deceived and lost their hard earn money to these fraudsters after promising them percentages in their letters/e-mails for their impending help to move funds out Africa including fake lottery winning notification and at the end of the day, they will collect thousands of dollars from you without a successful end. It was agreed that to retain the good image of our country and the rest of African countries, all the victims who lost his/her hard earn money to these faceless thieves will be compensated with just US$5,000,000,00 (Five Million United State Dollars).

This we assume will help you to start a new life. Please, we apologies that you take our offer as little as it is due to the fact that (victims) in our pay list are too numerous. We en-back on this pay back from the money we recovered from these fraudsters, So you are advise to contact Mr. Greg Morrison and let him know if you are still interested to get your Master Card to you today as he have been waiting to hear from you to help him complete this delivery to you. contact him with your personal information below for the release of your Master Card worth US$5,000,000,00.

NOTE: You are advised to furnish Mr. Greg Morrison With $350 and also your correct and valid details. Also be informed that the amount to be paid to you is $5,000,000.00 (Five Million United State Dollars). We expect your urgent response to this E-mail to enable us monitor this payment effectively thereby making contact with Mr. Greg Morrison. As directed to avoid further delay.

Provide your details below and forward it to Mr. Greg Morrison for the release of your Master Card.

FLL NAME.......
    PHONE NUMBER.....
    COUNTRY....
    STATE.......
    SEX.............
    OCCUPATION........
    AGE......

Contact Name: Mr. Greg Morrison
    Contact Email Address: greg011@outlook.com

Thanks and remain Bless
    Mr. Michael J. Burn.
    Supervising Manager

Default The truth about your compensated fund

Good day,

I am Ms Joan Wilson, a US citizen, Am 31 years old. I am one of those that took part in the compensation in London many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $26,500 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail. So I decided to travel over to London with all my compensation documents, and I was directed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation Director to contact Barrister Donald Bold, who is a representative of the Federal Bureau of Investigation and a member of the Compensation Award Committee, Barrister Donald Bold is currently in Nigeria and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake. He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment.

Right now I have received my compensation funds of $2.5 Million United State Dollars Moreover, Barrister Donald Bold, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name as one of the beneficiaries, and your email address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you.

I will advise you to contact Barrister Donald Bold directly through the below information.

Compensation Award Office.
    Name: Barrister Donald Bold
    Phone Number: +2348164694806
    Email: barr.donaldbold@foxmail.com

Listed below are the name of frausters and banks behind the non release of your funds that I managed to sneak out for your kind perusal.

1) Sanusi Lamido
    2) Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
    2) Micheal Edward
    3) Chief Joseph Sanusi
    3) Dr Godwin Emefiele
    4) Mrs. Sherry Williams
    5) Robert S. Mueller, III
    6) Barrister David Scott
    7) Mr. James B. Comey Jr
    9) Dr. Patrick Aziza Deputy Governor - Policy / Board Member
    10) Mr. Dan Rochas (I.M.F)
    11) Mrs. Tanner Williams
    12) Mr Wilson Norman
    13) Dr. Godwin Oboh: Director Union Bank Of Nigeria.
    14) Mr. John Collins: Global Diplomat Director.
    15) Foreign fund diplomatic courier
    16) Mrs. Jennifer Saldana
    17) Mr Jim Ovia: Zenith Bank Plc In Nigeria

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing. The only money I paid after I met Barrister Donald Bold was just $750 for the administrative fee and paper work, take note of that.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Ms. Joan Wilson
    msjoanwilson233@outlook.com
    211 Caroline Apt.L 3, Cape Canaveral
    Florida, 32920, United States
    +1-256-856-9011

Default Consignment Registration Code (GB009GB)

Dear Friend,

Since I waited so long without hearing from you regarding your confirmable Bank Draft worth of $850.000.00 your compensation
    Fund, I went ahead and cashed the money and registered it with the Dhl Express courier service as a Box containing African
    Clothes and jewelries with instruction to deliver it to you upon your contact to their office.

I am leaving today to Germany for an investment project, contact the Dhl Express courier service now to avoid them delaying
    With the box, Bear in mind that I have paid all the mailing charges they requested, except the security keeping fee all you
    Need to do is reconfirm your delivery information to them without wasting any time as soon as this email gets to you. Take
    Note I would have paid it before leaving but they insisted that it Will be paid by you since they don't know when you will be
    Contacting them, so to avoid demurrage make sure you contact them As soon as you receive this email.Below is their contact details remember that I registered it as African clothes do not allow them to know that the content is Money if not they may delay you more and charge you more take note that the only money you are supposed to pay them is their Security keeping fee.

Contact Person: Dr. John Akuma
    Director Dhl Express courier service
    Email Address: dhl.expresscourier@post.com
    Phone Number: +229 68221130

Remember to reconfirm to them your Full name your Delivery address your phone contact and your nearest airport name as soon
    As you receive this Email and make sure you ask them the information on how to transfer them the security keeping fee.You can update me as soon as you receive the Consignment Box via email: andy.will87@yahoo.com.ph

Regards,
    Mr. Andy Williams

Default Compensation of scam victims worth 1.5 million usd

To: UNITED NATIONS <612kunhoo@seoulair.co.kr>

Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting and Investigations Division

Attention Beneficiary

This is to inform you that , I came to Nigeria since 02/02/2014, after series of complain from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania and Antarctica, South America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the rate of scam/fraudulent activities going on in their country.

I have met with President Good Luck Jonathan of Nigeria who claimed ignorant of the evils perpetrated in his country, but promised to compensate fraud victims with 1.5 million Dollar each. Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, We have decided to wave away all your clearance fees, and authorize the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your approved 1.5 million Dollar into your possession without any delay.

Sincerely you one lucky person because, we have just discovered that some top Nigerian impostors have scammed you claiming to be what they are not and are also interested in diverting your approved fund, and they are working in collaboration with One Mr. John Wheeler from USA to impersonate as you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account. I have a very limited time to stay here in Nigeria, so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund.Your 1.5 million dollar will be made available to you in a debit master or visa card form as well as an online banking info to access your fund online via internet banking.

for further details Email me via united.nationofficer@ymail.com or the new number i acquired immediate i arrived Nigeria +2348106050016

Sincerely Yours
    Mrs Inga-Britt Ahlenius
    United Nations Under-Secretary- General
    for Internal Oversight

Default Western union compensation

Attn:
    We are writing you from the desk of Mr. Hikmet Ersek, Chief Executive Officer and President of The Western Union Company,this letter is to notify you about your compensation as one of the scam victim that sent money via our service(Western Union Money Transfer)and (Money Gram) to fraudsters.
    We found your email Address in our data base,that is why we are contacting you.This have been agreed upon and have been approved by Pamela H. Patsley Chief Executive Officer of Money gram International Inc to compensate you as one of the scam victim.
    You are here by advised to acknowledge this mail and help us to reconfirm your identity for security reasons.
    Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this email as soon as you receive it.
    Yours faithfully,
    Mr. Hikmet Ersek
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines