Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Default IMF/World Bank Compensation Fund

Attn: E-mail Owner/ Beneficiary.

OFFICIAL NOTICE: This is to inform you that you've been selected by the IMF/World Bank member of board directors to receive a compensation funds valued US$10,200,000.00 ( Ten Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ) Only, you are among the five lucky e-mail owner that was selected for this year 2020, this selection usually come up every 10th of January, and luckily for you, your e-mail address is among the five e-mail addresses that was selected this year 2020.

Your compensation funds valued US$10,200,000.00 ( Ten Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ) Only from the IMF/WORLD BANK has been signed for immediate pay out to you, but you need to contact our lawyer for further information on how to claim your World Bank Compensation Fund.

Contact details below..............

Name: Barrister Desmond Wayne. Paul
    E-mail: krnkl1109@gmail.com

Our mission is to sustain economic growth, and reduce poverty around the world.

Thanks
    Ms. Diane Lawrence
    World Bank Compensation Committee 2020

=================================

Received: from VM14.home ([103.224.240.244]); Mon, 10 Feb 2020 15:09:23 -0700
    Received: from User ([92.33.32.177]); Mon, 10 Feb 2020 23:18:45 +0530
    Reply-To: <krnkl1109@gmail.com>
    Subject: IMF/World Bank Compensation Fund
    Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 18:49:07 +0100
    Message-ID: <DFF4F1B5A79445869300BF09A84840E7.MAI@home>
    Return-Path: <postmaster@ev-en.net>
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Compensation Scam: Compensation from IMF with ECOWAS

ICPC NIGERIA (Anti-Fraud Unit)
    Head Office: Plot 802, Constitution Avenue
    Zone A9 Central Area Garki Abuja.
    P. M.B 535, Abuja Nigeria
    Email:independentcorruptpractice.com@gmail.com

Attention;Sir/Ma

LETTER OF COMPENSATION/SETTLEMENT

We hereby inform you that out of our records for the year investigation it is drawn to us that you have been victimized by the men of underworld(419ers/impostors). However, the management has been dutifully empowered by the Investigation bureau office of the President and Commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of Federal Republic of Nigeria to curb all illicit transaction and workload of this perpetrator.

In line with the Anti-corruption crusade of the President Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR)you are by this email notification to stop any contact regarding to your illegal transaction with this international fraudsters called in Nigeria 419ers. Out of our findings there is no any inheritance, Contract and Lottery payment in your favor or name in Nigeria and the image of this country has been dented internationally during the past administration of the Federal Government of Nigeria.

Presently, we have employed a strategy to remit sanity and vow to terminate the activity of this fraudsters by consolidating our security Network all over the country in view to monitor all outgoing and incoming communication to enable us fish out and avert all illegal and suspicious transaction both domestically and internationally respectively. Moreover, it occurs that some of our Financial Institutions (Bank) serve as a Condit pipe by which this fraudsters use to perpetrate the undo crime.

We have signal all these financial institutions to implement scrutinized investigation before carrying any transaction any bank found culpable of breaching the law must have their operational license revoke.

In accordance with the criminal and other related offense act 25 of 1999 constitution we have been officially compel by Senator. A. Aminu(JP), Chairman Senate committee on Foreign Affair to mapped out billions of Dollars from the Annual Budget to compensate all defrauded victims as part of the ongoing National Reform Scheme of the president, By the strength of this development the sum of US$5.Million United States Dollars (USD$5,000,000.00) has been SIGNED to each beneficiaries as compensation, so you will be receiving the above mentioned compensation fund.

Be inform from this day that if we find out through security agency that you are still in email and telephone communication with this criminals your compensation payment will discard and terminated and you will report to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) for questioning your transaction. Kindly send your address where we shall send the original documents of your compensation by courier to you as it has approved.

1. Your Full Name:
    2. Your Residential Address:
    3. Telephone Number (cell )
    4. Your Personal ID Attach:

For more details on receipt of this mail contact this office. Await for your reply now.
    Thanks for your anticipated cooperation in this regards.

Yours Faithfully.
    Hon. Justic Ibrahim Lamorde
    Chairman ICPC Nigeria

Default Greeting to you from united nation

UNITED NATIONS PAYMENT OFFICE
    UNITED NATIONS OFFICIAL PAYMENT UNIT.
    Our Ref: UNO /UN/CTB
    RELEASE CODE No: 0463

Attention :Beneficiary.

SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATION PAYMENT

Please be informed that your long awaited compensation funds payment, Three Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States D0llars has finally been approved but it has also been brought to our notice that a gentle man,named Micheal laton has just forwarded a new bank coordinates, claiming that,he is your next of kin and that you are dead. Now, here comes the big question:

Did you authorize the above mentioned person to claim your funds? Are you truly dead or alive? Is Michael Laton your next of kin? If no, kindly reconfirm this information and get back to us with the below information for verification as the wire will be done within 48hours from this notice:

Your name:
    Current home address:
    Telephone Number:

We await your urgent response so that we can proceed with your payment.

Yours faithfully,
    Mr.Williams David

EMAILS US HERE :unitedn2019@gmail.com

Received: from duchaslavaojos.com ([185.37.227.93]); Tue, 26 Nov 2019 08:29:48 -0700
    Received: from [185.218.234.97] (unknown [185.218.234.97])
    by duchaslavaojos.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 8297617697F;
    Tue, 26 Nov 2019 14:58:42 +0100 (CET)
    Subject: !!!GREETING TO YOU FROM UNITED NATION.
    To: Recipients <space@space.com>
    Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 08:00:32 -0800
    Reply-To: unitedn2019@gmail.com
    Message-ID: <15CA64A9EDC94E3B8C3D174D91C38513.MAI@home>
    Return-Path: <space@space.com>

Default Dear Email Beneficiary

The United Nations ( U.N )
    The Asia Pacific Department
    Rachadamnern Nok Avenue, Bangkok 10200, Thailand.

Dear Beneficiary of this Email Address,

This is to informed you of the ongoing awarded compensation payment by the UNITED NATIONS ( U.N ) on all email scammed victims. Your email address as discovered on the database of some individuals whom have unfortunately one way or the other have falling victims of online scams. This scams online e.g Inheritance payments, Contract payments, Next of kins, cheques, lotteries, unfinished transactions and a lots of others to mentioned which you might have mistakenly involving yourself or take part in.

The UNITED NATIONS has decided to put some smile faces on some online scam victims individuals around the world whom have one way or the other lost out their hard earn monies to the hands of scammers, so that a dignity of a mankind can be restored back. Your email address as discovered on the database among some victims on this category, that is why you are receiving this information message from the UNITED NATIONS.

We don't know if the truly beneficiary of this particular email are still alive, as the UNITED NATIONS has decided to compensates the beneficiary with a lump sum payment of USD 350,000 ( Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars Only ) as compensations to carry on with your life remaining activities.

If the beneficiary are still alive, you are advised to reply back on this for your claim compensation. Furthermore, Every necessary information for the claiming of your compensation awards should be directed to this given email: un-org-claim@excite.com so that the U.N officer in charged can responds to you and gives you every other necessaries directions for the receiving of your awards compensation.

We hopes to hear as quickly as possible from the beneficiary.

Yours Faithfully,
    Honorable Mr Alak Monchit
    On behalfs of the Office of the United Nations Asia Pacific Bangkok Thailand.

Received: from diyiye.net ([115.29.235.86]); Thu, 21 Nov 2019 19:44:41 -0700
    Received: from User (unknown [183.63.148.219])
    by diyiye.net with CMailServer 5.4.3 SMTP;
    Sun, 10 Nov 2019 15:11:57 +0800
    Reply-To: <un-org@excite.com>
    Subject: Dear Email Beneficiary
    Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 08:13:44 +0100
    Return-Path: <admin@diyiye.net>

Default Read and understand scam victim

Int’l. Wire Transfer/Telex Department,
    Central Bank Of Nigeria,(CBN)
    Office Number:+23412130615 Direct Telepone:+234 8033435257
    Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/09

Honestly after a serious thought, I have decided to personally reach you directly because I do not have anything against you, but your so called representatives working with you to realize the remittance of your payment. However, have you ever wondered why you have been going this vicious circle over the past years with respect to having your fund paid to you without any success? It is possible that you were informed that your payment was brought to me for finalization, neither were you informed that I am the person frustrating every move to get your fund remitted to your local bank account in your country, I can assure you that this yetanother deceit on the part of your representative(s).Well, like I said earlier to you, I have nothing against you or your payment but I’m only trying to protect my interest also. I do not want to mention names here, but am certain you are aware of whom I am referring to having not received your fund.

I am the Director, International Wire Transfer/Telex Department,Central Bank of Nigeria, the apex bank in Nigeria. Some time in the past a representative of yours approached me through a friend of mine who works with one of the Government Ministries here and requested that I assist him conclude a money transfer deal having you as the beneficiary and we all agreed.According to him, he wanted to use this strategy to transfer a huge amount of US Dollars by presenting your name as“Beneficiary” whose fund has not been paid.

Although we agreed that once I did that, he would give me 20% of the total fund and he will equally give me your contact information before I release the fund to your account. When he saw that I have programmed your fund for onward transfer and your name has been approved among the list of those to be paid as beneficiary, instead of him letting me have your contact information to enable me regulate the transfer of funds and confirm when it arrive in your account to enable me send to you my private account details for my share of the 20% as was agreed previously, what he does was to start avoiding me and which thereafter,resorted to threats,because of that, I immediately deleted your payment initializing code (PIC) from the list of those to be paid, and this made it very IMPOSSIBLE for the transfer to be completed to your account.

However, he your local representative became very angry when he came to discovered i was smarter than his plots could not work out as he wrongly wished. What he did was to start looking for other means of trying to bribe other junior officers to see how they could assist him secure approval to enable them transfer the money to you but all their efforts was to NO avail. Is it not so funny my good friend, that you as a beneficiary is being asked to pay several statutory fees over and over .

without your fund being transfered to you as well expected. Well, your fund is right here with us and am 100% responsible for the delay and obstructions of completing the transfer of funds to your account because of the breach of the gentleman agreement between me and your representative. If you doubt what I have just told you now, then go ahead and pay any amount he may oblige you pay and thereafter, he will subject you into another form of tax payment and it goes on and on WITHOUT SUCCESS. I did not reveal the payment initializing code (PIC) to any junior staff of the bank even till now because I want to avoid further betrayal hence no office can release the payment. I actually have the power to remit the fund to your account but strictly on terms and conditions. But, since I have gotten your email address through the bank data base network,I decided to contact you directly to resolve issues with you in other to allivate you from the lon! g suffering subjected to you.
    AND AGAIN BEAR IN MIND YOUR PAYMENT IS NOT IN ANY OFFSHORE PAYMENT CENTER FOR NOW and YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT FROM ANY OFFSHORE CENTERS FOR NOW AS FOLLOWS LONDON, SPAIN, HOLLAND, DUBAI, not even the United States of America or anywhere outside Nigeria BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THEY MAY HAVE TOLD YOU. Now if you want us (you & I) to work together for me to conclude the remittance to your account, these are my conditions.

(I). You must keep my information to you in this correspondence highly secret because I don't want to get involve with he,your local representative again in my life and I will have 20% of the money if successfully transfere to your local bank account because it is only two of us in connection to logical remittance of the fund to you.

(ii). You MUST assure me that you will not betray me at last and my own share will be safe until when I will redirect you to lodged my part of the fund into an account that i will forward to you.

(iii) As you have seen, it will be useless and mere waste of money if you continue with your local representative and i can assure you that with trust and confidence we will conclude the transaction with utmost secrecy and confidentiality if you wish to adhere to my directives and instructions. If these conditions are acceptable to you, contact me as soon as possible to let us finalize all the arrangement and conclude the remittance of the fund to you immediately without any other delay attached.

I will give you more important details once I hear from you based on if you promise to keep away from your local representative and handle this matter with utmost confidentiality because I want to transfer the money without the knowledge of any other officer of the bank or even without the knowledge of your local representative .

May the peace of our Jesus Christ be upon you.

Faithfully Yours In Him.

Dr. Rev. John Okolie
    Int’l. Wire Transfer/Telex Department,
    Central Bank of Nigeria
    +234 8033435257

Default Contact Western Union about your $1.5m. compensation...

May the good God who helps me be with you !
    I know you may have forgotten me, I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the money transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Washington. Presently I am in Paraguay with my partner for investment projects; you can call me on my US line when ever you which to speck with me,

+1360276-1892
    I told you that I rather die than to miss this opportunity. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring my fund despite that it failed us some how. Before my leaving Burkina Faso, I left a sum of

$1.5m.

with western union office to transfer to you as your compensation for your past efforts and attempts to assist me. You have to contact the western union for them to comers on your payments. Ask them to send you your $1.5m. which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this transfer.
    Western Union
    Pastor John Emmanuel
    +226-65217848
    westernunionmoneytransferbf@fastservice.com
    Remember I have already forward this instruction to them and they we be expecting you to contact them to comers on your transfers. But never forget to inform me when ever you received all your money.
    Contact the Western Union

Bye and stay blessed,
    Thanks and God bless you
    GOD BLESSINGS, PROTECTIONS AND GUIDIANCE TO YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY
    JHORGE JAMES.

jhorge_james8@aol.com
    jhorgejames0022@gmail.com,

Default FBI Compensation fund $18,5m

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI)
    Monetary And Anti-Terrorist Crime Division
    FBI HEAD-QUARTERS: J. Edgar Hoover Building 935
    Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20535-0001
    United States of America

augustineejike720@gmail.com

To whom It May Concern :
    Greetings to you from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Monetary Crime Investigation Department. We're delighted to notify you that we have noticed through our Intelligence Monetary Monitoring Network (IMMN) that your paid compensation funds have not reach you due to bad and corrupt officers so far. We've been able to arrest them and they are now under investigation. It may interest you to know that this Compensation Funds has been awarded to you and few selected Individuals from different part of the world, by the United Nations Economic and Social Council. So you're selected and compensated due to your email was randomly selected from the list of scammed victims emails which we discovered from our recent arrest on some scammers, integrated with the fact that you have an adequate citizenship record with your government.

This Email is to enlighten and update you about the approval for the complete release and payment of your Compensation Fund to you by our reliable genuine source. I am Deputy Director David Bowdich, a vastly and highly placed FBI Officer. At our recent previous meeting held wit the United Nations Economic and Social Council, I was assigned to take responsibility of all the (20) lucky beneficiary compensation Fund Remittance/Payment to them without stress or delay. So it may interest you to know that you are lucky to be among the list of individuals whose Compensation funds have been approved for payment under the stipulated guidelines of the United Nations Economic and Social Council. We believe this Funds will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties of life.

We are delighted to apprise you that the total sum of US$18,500,000.00 (Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) have been shared and approved for payment to you, this amount has been verified and processed by the Funds Remittance Unit (F.R.U) in your name and its now ready to be released to you. But for your notice; Each beneficiary funds has been deposited into different fix account with the Bank Of America (BOA). In respect to this progress an ATM DEBIT MASTER CARD has been issued in your favor and it's capable of withdrawing out the maximum sum of US$10,000 on a daily basis from your US$18,500,000.00. So we will be delivering this ATM card to your resident through a fast courier delivery company and when the ATM CARD and your fund documents get to you then we shall provide its PIN CODE to you for immediate withdrawal from your legitimate compensation funds.

Endeavor to read carefully and understand so that we can arrange and submit your final paper works and files holding your funds complete release/payment to you. Be ware that the Insurance, Anti-Money Laundering/ Life Insurance fee and other governmental tax on your funds has been taken care off by the United Nation Economy council. So all we need now is your personal information and details to proceed with the payout of your compensation funds to you and also for the registration of your ATM CARD with the Courier Company to ensure safe delivery to you anywhere in this world. Only the delivery charges are at your expenses because it will serve as a proof when the diplomatic delivery agent arrive at your resident.

Name: ................
    Address: ................
    Phone: ..............

Kindly provide the required data needed from you, so we can update it with your recent file in our database and also proceed with your Compensation Funds Payment to you which will be coming in an ATM DEBIT MASTER CARD for your daily withdrawal of US$10,000 till your funds in the card finish.

So if you are seriously interested to claim and collect your legitimate compensation payment which is almost overdue, then you're to contact your active FBI correspondent & directing Special Agent Officer with his official confidential contact details below; ensure that you adhere and comply with the simple directives from his office on how your Compensation Funds of US$18.5M can be delivered to you in peace, without stress or any governmental obstructions..

FBI
    MR MARK OLIVER
    Phone no... (202) 524-2710

cmccarthy0701@gmail.com

Congratulations towards your effort in making this transaction a success. If you received this message in your SPAM/BULK folder, that is because of the email maintenance restrictions implemented by the Internet Service Provider, we the (FBI) urge you to treat this genuinely and you are to keep this transaction strictly confidential till fund get to you to avoid matters arising or disqualification or termination of this transaction. NOTE: All funds have been moved to the FBI over here in Washington D.C and that is why we are contacting you directly from here. So if you have been contacting anyone or office about your fund and it's not coming through then you must put a FULL STOP to such communication henceforth because they have nothing or you. But if you are not contacting anyone then quickly claim your compensation funds today.

It was also agreed at the meeting that after releasing out this information to all lucky beneficiaries, whosoever compensation funds that will be found in the Compensation Award Financial Database waiting without claims after the submission of every payment awareness e-mailed letter, such funds shall be confiscated and forfeited to the United Nations account within (120 ) working hours. This office and your correspondent special agent will be looking forward to hear from you, and as soon as you receive this message and revert back positively we shall proceed with the immediate payment of your compensation funds avoiding delays.

Yours Reliable & Trustworthy;
    (FBI)_Deputy Director; Mr. David Bowdich Of The:
    Monetary And Anti-Terrorist Crime Division____(FBI)
    FBI HEAD-QUARTERS: J. Edgar Hoover Building 935
    Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C 20535-0001
    United States Of America.

augustineejike720@gmail.com
    cmccarthy0701@gmail.com

Default Email Address Owner, 2019/20 compensation bank

Dear,
    I thank you for accepting to work with me and see that the fund is release and transfer to your bank account before i will quite from my banking work and start coming to meet you in your name.

I would like to explain to you about my concern for you to know, as a banker i will not want you to implicate me to anybody that i am the person that inform you such amount of money is lying in the bank since 30/01/2000 but i will be giving you secret idea on how you will succeed to claim the fund from our bank without them find out who give you the idea and i will run to your country as soon as you confirm to me that the fund is in your bank account.

Dear, I want you to forward your details information such as your name, your phone, your address which i will use to locate you there in your country as soon as i confirm the fund is in your bank account and after i receive your details information i will forward to you more details and also application form you will use to contact bank management, gramm841@gmail.com for release and transfer of the fund to your bank account as legal rightful beneficiary to the fund.

Once again my dear, keep this transaction between I and you do not allow people know about it and if you going to expose it to unknown person to this fund let me know so that i will stop communicate with you because fund have lying in the bank for years nobody know about it until i find you as who i trust and i will not want you to betray my trust on you as i said all i want from you is honest and sincere so that we can achieve our dream from this fund because i know the fund will change our life to better life if trust be our both side.
    I expect to hear positive respond from you with your details information so that i will give you further details on how to get it done from bank and make sure the fund is remit into your bank account with immediate effect

Thank you and i expect your urgent co-operate mail.
    Yours sincerely,
    Miss Eva Rose

mrsevarose@yahoo.com,
    mrseva_rose@yahoo.com,
    mrs.evarose468@gmail.com,
    mrs.evarose348@citromail.hu,

gramm841@gmail.com

Default Attention overdue wining prize/compensation fund beneficiary

Attention beneficiary,
    We are hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay you, your overdue wining prize/compensation fund, contract and inheritance fund through an ATM card, this arrangement was initiated/constituted by the World Bank due to fraudulent activities going on around the world.
    The World Bank,United nation including the Paris club introduced this payment arrangement as to enable all beneficiaries to receive their funds without any interference, this ATM Express Master Credit Card are powered by Gold card worldwide. Please note that what we shall send to you is an ATM master card which is accepted at over 900,000 ATM centers in over 210 countries worldwide,so you can access your fund in any ATM card stand/location worldwide,the master card is already credited with the total sum of

$2,950.000.00
    Please note that your withdrawal limit/maximum per day is $10,000.00 we have also concluded the delivery arrangement with the below courier services companies and their delivery time is stated below
    UPS=24hrs/$455
    FedEx=48hrs/$399
    DHL=72hrs/$569
    Kindly provide me with the below details in your response to this email and let me know which courier company you would want us to use for the shipment of your ATM card to you. Understand that you will be liable for the delivery fee of your ATM Master Express Card to you with any of the above courier companies.
    In view of this you are advised to contact the director UBA Bank, ATM center, Mr. Kelvin Cole,with your following informations to enable him process your card and also to register your ATM card with the delivering courier of your choice to effect the shipment of your parcel today. Reconfirm the following informations for security reason.
    1. Address:
    2. Names:
    3. Phone:
    4. Occupation:
    5. Age:
    6. Sex:
    Contact person: Mr. Kelvin Cole
    Director Foreign Remittance Dept,
    United bank for Africa
    Benin
    kelvincole81@yahoo.com
    Best regards,
    Mr. Peter William

Default Email address owner, 2019/20 compensation

Attention : Email address owner, 2019/20 compensation...

mrseva_rose@yahoo.com,
    gramm841@gmail.com

Sequel to the meeting held with Federal Bureau of Investigation, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) is compensating all the scam victims and some email users which your name and email address was found on the list.

However, we have concluded to effect your own payment through Western Union Money Transfer, $5,000 daily until the total sum of your compensation fund is transferred to you. And it was agreed that you are to pay the clearance certificate charges a total sum of $180 before you are enabled to pick up your first payment, do take note of this, that you are to pay the $180 before picking up your first payment.
    This is your first payment information:
    SENDER FIRST NAME::: Julian
    SENDER LAST NAME:::: Ceasar
    MTCN::::::::::::::: 546-451-5720
    TEXT QUESTION:::::: HONEST?
    TEXT ANSWER:::::::: TRSUT
    AMOUNT:...………………………….. $5,000.00
    Track your first payment online now... https://www.westernunion.com/gb/en/s.../tracktransfer

You are advised to get back to the contact person trough the email below for more direction on how you will be receiving your payment and also on how you will make your payment of $180 so that you can be able to recieve your first payment for today

Contact person: . . Sir.Jude Affise
    gramm841@gmail.com

Thanks,
    Mrs. Mary DANFORD
    Director Western Union Money Transfer,
    Head Office Benin

mrseva_rose@yahoo.com,
    gramm841@gmail.com
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines