Default Letter of compensation/settlement

ICPC NIGERIA (Anti-Fraud Unit)
    Head Office: Plot 802, Constitution Avenue
    Zone A9 Central Area Garki Abuja.
    P. M.B 535, Abuja Nigeria
    Email:independentcorruptpractice.com@gmail.com

Attention;Sir/Ma

LETTER OF COMPENSATION/SETTLEMENT

We hereby inform you that out of our records for the year investigation it is drawn to us that you have been victimized by the men of underworld(419ers/impostors). However, the management has been dutifully empowered by the Investigation bureau office of the President and Commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of Federal Republic of Nigeria to curb all illicit transaction and workload of this perpetrator.

In line with the Anti-corruption crusade of the President Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR)you are by this email notification to stop any contact regarding to your illegal transaction with this international fraudsters called in Nigeria 419ers. Out of our findings there is no any inheritance, Contract and Lottery payment in your favor or name in Nigeria and the image of this country has been dented internationally during the past administration of the Federal Government of Nigeria.

Presently, we have employed a strategy to remit sanity and vow to terminate the activity of this fraudsters by consolidating our security Network all over the country in view to monitor all outgoing and incoming communication to enable us fish out and avert all illegal and suspicious transaction both domestically and internationally respectively. Moreover, it occurs that some of our Financial Institutions (Bank) serve as a Condit pipe by which this fraudsters use to perpetrate the undo crime.

We have signal all these financial institutions to implement scrutinized investigation before carrying any transaction any bank found culpable of breaching the law must have their operational license revoke.

In accordance with the criminal and other related offense act 25 of 1999 constitution we have been officially compel by Senator. A. Aminu(JP), Chairman Senate committee on Foreign Affair to mapped out billions of Dollars from the Annual Budget to compensate all defrauded victims as part of the ongoing National Reform Scheme of the president, By the strength of this development the sum of US$5.Million United States Dollars (USD$5,000,000.00) has been SIGNED to each beneficiaries as compensation, so you will be receiving the above mentioned compensation fund.

Be inform from this day that if we find out through security agency that you are still in email and telephone communication with this criminals your compensation payment will discard and terminated and you will report to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) for questioning your transaction. Kindly send your address where we shall send the original documents of your compensation by courier to you as it has approved.

1. Your Full Name:
    2. Your Residential Address:
    3. Telephone Number (cell )
    4. Your Personal ID Attach:

For more details on receipt of this mail contact this office. Await for your reply now.
    Thanks for your anticipated cooperation in this regards.

Yours Faithfully.
    Hon. Justic Ibrahim Lamorde
    Chairman ICPC Nigeria
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Contact Western Union about your $1.5m. compensation...

May the good God who helps me be with you !
    I know you may have forgotten me, I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the money transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Washington. Presently I am in Paraguay with my partner for investment projects; you can call me on my US line when ever you which to speck with me,

+1360276-1892
    I told you that I rather die than to miss this opportunity. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring my fund despite that it failed us some how. Before my leaving Burkina Faso, I left a sum of

$1.5m.

with western union office to transfer to you as your compensation for your past efforts and attempts to assist me. You have to contact the western union for them to comers on your payments. Ask them to send you your $1.5m. which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this transfer.
    Western Union
    Pastor John Emmanuel
    +226-65217848
    westernunionmoneytransferbf@fastservice.com
    Remember I have already forward this instruction to them and they we be expecting you to contact them to comers on your transfers. But never forget to inform me when ever you received all your money.
    Contact the Western Union

Bye and stay blessed,
    Thanks and God bless you
    GOD BLESSINGS, PROTECTIONS AND GUIDIANCE TO YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY
    JHORGE JAMES.

jhorge_james8@aol.com
    jhorgejames0022@gmail.com,

Default FBI Compensation fund $18,5m

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI)
    Monetary And Anti-Terrorist Crime Division
    FBI HEAD-QUARTERS: J. Edgar Hoover Building 935
    Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20535-0001
    United States of America

augustineejike720@gmail.com

To whom It May Concern :
    Greetings to you from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Monetary Crime Investigation Department. We're delighted to notify you that we have noticed through our Intelligence Monetary Monitoring Network (IMMN) that your paid compensation funds have not reach you due to bad and corrupt officers so far. We've been able to arrest them and they are now under investigation. It may interest you to know that this Compensation Funds has been awarded to you and few selected Individuals from different part of the world, by the United Nations Economic and Social Council. So you're selected and compensated due to your email was randomly selected from the list of scammed victims emails which we discovered from our recent arrest on some scammers, integrated with the fact that you have an adequate citizenship record with your government.

This Email is to enlighten and update you about the approval for the complete release and payment of your Compensation Fund to you by our reliable genuine source. I am Deputy Director David Bowdich, a vastly and highly placed FBI Officer. At our recent previous meeting held wit the United Nations Economic and Social Council, I was assigned to take responsibility of all the (20) lucky beneficiary compensation Fund Remittance/Payment to them without stress or delay. So it may interest you to know that you are lucky to be among the list of individuals whose Compensation funds have been approved for payment under the stipulated guidelines of the United Nations Economic and Social Council. We believe this Funds will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties of life.

We are delighted to apprise you that the total sum of US$18,500,000.00 (Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) have been shared and approved for payment to you, this amount has been verified and processed by the Funds Remittance Unit (F.R.U) in your name and its now ready to be released to you. But for your notice; Each beneficiary funds has been deposited into different fix account with the Bank Of America (BOA). In respect to this progress an ATM DEBIT MASTER CARD has been issued in your favor and it's capable of withdrawing out the maximum sum of US$10,000 on a daily basis from your US$18,500,000.00. So we will be delivering this ATM card to your resident through a fast courier delivery company and when the ATM CARD and your fund documents get to you then we shall provide its PIN CODE to you for immediate withdrawal from your legitimate compensation funds.

Endeavor to read carefully and understand so that we can arrange and submit your final paper works and files holding your funds complete release/payment to you. Be ware that the Insurance, Anti-Money Laundering/ Life Insurance fee and other governmental tax on your funds has been taken care off by the United Nation Economy council. So all we need now is your personal information and details to proceed with the payout of your compensation funds to you and also for the registration of your ATM CARD with the Courier Company to ensure safe delivery to you anywhere in this world. Only the delivery charges are at your expenses because it will serve as a proof when the diplomatic delivery agent arrive at your resident.

Name: ................
    Address: ................
    Phone: ..............

Kindly provide the required data needed from you, so we can update it with your recent file in our database and also proceed with your Compensation Funds Payment to you which will be coming in an ATM DEBIT MASTER CARD for your daily withdrawal of US$10,000 till your funds in the card finish.

So if you are seriously interested to claim and collect your legitimate compensation payment which is almost overdue, then you're to contact your active FBI correspondent & directing Special Agent Officer with his official confidential contact details below; ensure that you adhere and comply with the simple directives from his office on how your Compensation Funds of US$18.5M can be delivered to you in peace, without stress or any governmental obstructions..

FBI
    MR MARK OLIVER
    Phone no... (202) 524-2710

cmccarthy0701@gmail.com

Congratulations towards your effort in making this transaction a success. If you received this message in your SPAM/BULK folder, that is because of the email maintenance restrictions implemented by the Internet Service Provider, we the (FBI) urge you to treat this genuinely and you are to keep this transaction strictly confidential till fund get to you to avoid matters arising or disqualification or termination of this transaction. NOTE: All funds have been moved to the FBI over here in Washington D.C and that is why we are contacting you directly from here. So if you have been contacting anyone or office about your fund and it's not coming through then you must put a FULL STOP to such communication henceforth because they have nothing or you. But if you are not contacting anyone then quickly claim your compensation funds today.

It was also agreed at the meeting that after releasing out this information to all lucky beneficiaries, whosoever compensation funds that will be found in the Compensation Award Financial Database waiting without claims after the submission of every payment awareness e-mailed letter, such funds shall be confiscated and forfeited to the United Nations account within (120 ) working hours. This office and your correspondent special agent will be looking forward to hear from you, and as soon as you receive this message and revert back positively we shall proceed with the immediate payment of your compensation funds avoiding delays.

Yours Reliable & Trustworthy;
    (FBI)_Deputy Director; Mr. David Bowdich Of The:
    Monetary And Anti-Terrorist Crime Division____(FBI)
    FBI HEAD-QUARTERS: J. Edgar Hoover Building 935
    Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C 20535-0001
    United States Of America.

augustineejike720@gmail.com
    cmccarthy0701@gmail.com

Default Email Address Owner, 2019/20 compensation bank

Dear,
    I thank you for accepting to work with me and see that the fund is release and transfer to your bank account before i will quite from my banking work and start coming to meet you in your name.

I would like to explain to you about my concern for you to know, as a banker i will not want you to implicate me to anybody that i am the person that inform you such amount of money is lying in the bank since 30/01/2000 but i will be giving you secret idea on how you will succeed to claim the fund from our bank without them find out who give you the idea and i will run to your country as soon as you confirm to me that the fund is in your bank account.

Dear, I want you to forward your details information such as your name, your phone, your address which i will use to locate you there in your country as soon as i confirm the fund is in your bank account and after i receive your details information i will forward to you more details and also application form you will use to contact bank management, gramm841@gmail.com for release and transfer of the fund to your bank account as legal rightful beneficiary to the fund.

Once again my dear, keep this transaction between I and you do not allow people know about it and if you going to expose it to unknown person to this fund let me know so that i will stop communicate with you because fund have lying in the bank for years nobody know about it until i find you as who i trust and i will not want you to betray my trust on you as i said all i want from you is honest and sincere so that we can achieve our dream from this fund because i know the fund will change our life to better life if trust be our both side.
    I expect to hear positive respond from you with your details information so that i will give you further details on how to get it done from bank and make sure the fund is remit into your bank account with immediate effect

Thank you and i expect your urgent co-operate mail.
    Yours sincerely,
    Miss Eva Rose

mrsevarose@yahoo.com,
    mrseva_rose@yahoo.com,
    mrs.evarose468@gmail.com,
    mrs.evarose348@citromail.hu,

gramm841@gmail.com

Default Attention overdue wining prize/compensation fund beneficiary

Attention beneficiary,
    We are hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay you, your overdue wining prize/compensation fund, contract and inheritance fund through an ATM card, this arrangement was initiated/constituted by the World Bank due to fraudulent activities going on around the world.
    The World Bank,United nation including the Paris club introduced this payment arrangement as to enable all beneficiaries to receive their funds without any interference, this ATM Express Master Credit Card are powered by Gold card worldwide. Please note that what we shall send to you is an ATM master card which is accepted at over 900,000 ATM centers in over 210 countries worldwide,so you can access your fund in any ATM card stand/location worldwide,the master card is already credited with the total sum of

$2,950.000.00
    Please note that your withdrawal limit/maximum per day is $10,000.00 we have also concluded the delivery arrangement with the below courier services companies and their delivery time is stated below
    UPS=24hrs/$455
    FedEx=48hrs/$399
    DHL=72hrs/$569
    Kindly provide me with the below details in your response to this email and let me know which courier company you would want us to use for the shipment of your ATM card to you. Understand that you will be liable for the delivery fee of your ATM Master Express Card to you with any of the above courier companies.
    In view of this you are advised to contact the director UBA Bank, ATM center, Mr. Kelvin Cole,with your following informations to enable him process your card and also to register your ATM card with the delivering courier of your choice to effect the shipment of your parcel today. Reconfirm the following informations for security reason.
    1. Address:
    2. Names:
    3. Phone:
    4. Occupation:
    5. Age:
    6. Sex:
    Contact person: Mr. Kelvin Cole
    Director Foreign Remittance Dept,
    United bank for Africa
    Benin
    kelvincole81@yahoo.com
    Best regards,
    Mr. Peter William

Default Email address owner, 2019/20 compensation

Attention : Email address owner, 2019/20 compensation...

mrseva_rose@yahoo.com,
    gramm841@gmail.com

Sequel to the meeting held with Federal Bureau of Investigation, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) is compensating all the scam victims and some email users which your name and email address was found on the list.

However, we have concluded to effect your own payment through Western Union Money Transfer, $5,000 daily until the total sum of your compensation fund is transferred to you. And it was agreed that you are to pay the clearance certificate charges a total sum of $180 before you are enabled to pick up your first payment, do take note of this, that you are to pay the $180 before picking up your first payment.
    This is your first payment information:
    SENDER FIRST NAME::: Julian
    SENDER LAST NAME:::: Ceasar
    MTCN::::::::::::::: 546-451-5720
    TEXT QUESTION:::::: HONEST?
    TEXT ANSWER:::::::: TRSUT
    AMOUNT:...………………………….. $5,000.00
    Track your first payment online now... https://www.westernunion.com/gb/en/s.../tracktransfer

You are advised to get back to the contact person trough the email below for more direction on how you will be receiving your payment and also on how you will make your payment of $180 so that you can be able to recieve your first payment for today

Contact person: . . Sir.Jude Affise
    gramm841@gmail.com

Thanks,
    Mrs. Mary DANFORD
    Director Western Union Money Transfer,
    Head Office Benin

mrseva_rose@yahoo.com,
    gramm841@gmail.com

Default Clarification of your compensation ATM card payment

Dear Beneficiary.
    We acknowledged your email.

Before I go on I would like to clarify you on this exercise. Actually this exercise is carried out every year and the criteria for compensation were base on email balloting all over the world. This exercise is been powered by International Monetary Fund (IMF), the payment is $950,000.00 ATM card for those their email Id’s appear on our Computer Date Base. Please provide payment infos :

1. Name
    2. Address
    3. Telephone
    4. Nationality

Sincerely,
    Mr. Micheal Adamz
    +229 61 046 433
    coordinatorzonal4@gmail.com

Default Beneficiary, your $100,000 compensation

Police Centrale
    Rue Dr Thèze X Thiong,
    Plateau, Dakar (Sénégal)
    policenationalesenegal12@gmail.com

SCAMMED VICTIMS/BENEFICIARY/PAYMENTS

Attn: Beneficiary,
    Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to bring to your notice that your email is one of the emails selected for 2019 scam victims compensation by the UNITED NATIONS under the supervision of the Senegalese Government. The compensation amount is the sum of

$100,000

This amount has been approved to be transferred to you by the WESTERN UNION Senegal. You are advised to immediately re-confirm your details to the Western Union Senegal through their contacts stated under, to enable them to commence the action immediately. Forward the below details immediately to the Western Union Senegal…

1. name
    2. address
    3. phone

WESTERN UNION
    Mr. Morris Dika
    contct-wusn@financier.com

Yours sincerely,
    Commdr. Paul Juma
    visacarddepatment@gmail.com

Default It is my intension to compensate you with 30% from the total money

Dear Friend,
    Good day, I'm a citizen of Sudan but currently staying in Burkina Faso. My names are Miss Awa Dim Deng. I'm 25years old originated from Sudan. I believe that it is better we know each other better because I believe that any good relationship will only last if it is build on trust and mutual understanding. my father Dr. Dominic Dim Deng was the former minister of SPLA, affaire and special adviser to President Salva KIIR of South Sudan.
    My father Dr. Dominic Dim Deng and my mother including other top military officers and also top government officials had been on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008, you can read more about the crash through the below website :
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm
    listing to what happened After the burial of my father, my uncle conspired and sold my father's properties and left nothing for me, on a faithful morning I opened my late father's room which I saw a briefcase and I opened it there I found documents in which indicated that my lat father deposited amount of money in one of the bank in Burkina Faso in my name as his next of kin. I travelled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself.
    On my arrival, the branch manager of the bank whom I met in person told me that what my father's instruction to the bank was that the money should release to me only when I am married or if I present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I have chosen to contact you and I believe that you will not betray my trust on you, though you may wonder why I so soon revealed myself to you without knowing you well, I am convince that you are the real person to help me out. I will disclose much to you if you can assist me to relocate to your country because my wicked uncle has threatened to assassinate me. The amount involved is

$10.4 millions with some kilos of gold

and I have confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso where the Gold was deposited. You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your country. However you will help me by recommending a nice university in your country so that I can complete my education, it is my intension to compensate you with 30% from the total money for your noble assistance and the balance shall be my capital for establishment after my school. In receipt of your below informations, I will summit a letter of introduction to the bank immediately in your name as my trustee. Please read this proposal as urgent and contact me with your informations below :
    1. Name:...................
    2. Address:..........................
    3. Nationality:......................
    4. Age:..............................…
    5. Sex..................................
    6. Occupation: ....................
    7. Status:...............…
    8. Phone...........................…
    Yours faithfully,
    Miss Awa Dim Deng.

dmrs.awa859@yahoo.com
    miss..awa859@yahoo.com

Default Compensation from IMF with ECOWAS

Dear Sir,

I received your mail the answer is to follow my instruction, I know about your being one of scam victims. One thing you are to understand the money coming to you as result of a Compensation entitlement from the Foreign Exchange Award Unit of the International Monetary Funds with the Economic Community of West African States {ECOWAS}.

It is an Annual Scam Victim Global Compensation which participants for the online version were selected randomly from the World Wide Web through a computer draw system and extracted from unions,associations and corporate bodies. By the America security leading team and America’s representative officers here in Senegal. Your email address was among selected between 17th till December 21st 2018 Global Compensation and Foreign Exchange Award Unit, listed to be Compensated with sum of

$1.7 US dollars

This the amount you have to receive but most important from you now is to choose on 5 options below how you will want the money to be paid to you.

1) Bank to Bank Wire Transfer Payment: Meaning our Bank will transfer the money to your bank account you will send to us.
    2) Cashier Check Payment: Meaning our Bank will issue a cashier's check to you.
    3) ATM Card Payment: Our Bank will prepare and issue ATM Visa Card for you.
    4) Diplomatic Courier Agent Payment: Meaning our Bank will send a diplomat to your Country and he or her will delivery the money by cash to you.
    5) Online Banking Transfer; Which mean our Bank will open online account in your name and credit the fund into the online, you can transfer the fund by your self through our bank website.

Make your opinion open as soon as possible to enable us carry out with the needful processing. Why because the funds most get to you before the giving date.

Regards,
    Mr. Williams White
    Manager and Payment Unit
    United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Dakar, Senegal
    Tel:+221-708-744-401

mrwhiteubaplcsn@accountant.com,
    gssukltd@diplomats.com,
    ubapjplc@gmail.com
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines