Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Donation Scam

Default Donation Scam

From: ktillotson@lookieloo.net [mailto:ktillotson@lookieloo.net]
    Sent: Monday, April 13, 2020 1:46 PM
    Subject: my subject

Bonjour, je m'appelle Charles W.Jackson Jr., vainqueur du Power Ball Jackpot en juin 2019 pour 344 millions de dollars américains. Sur la base de la maladie à coronavirus épidémique (COVID-19), j'ai décidé de faire un don de 1,5 million de dollars américains à des œuvres caritatives pour vous aider, vous et les pauvres de votre communauté, et pour permettre à vous et à votre famille de rester en sécurité et de rester dans une bonne maison. S'il vous plaît écrivez-moi: pour plus d'informations pour recevoir mon don.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSr8myiLPMQ

Salutations amicales,
    En ce qui concerne
    M. Charles W. Jackson Jr.
    ================================================== ================
    Good Day, my name is Charles W. Jackson Jr., winner of the Power Ball Jackpot in June 2019 for $ 344 million U.S. Dollar. and Based on the Epidemic coronavirus disease (COVID-19) I have decided to donate $ 1.5 million U.S. Dollars to charity to help you and the poor in your community and to enable you and your family to stay safe and stay in a good hite . Please email me: for more information to receive my donation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSr8myiLPMQ

Friendly greetings,
    Regarding
    Mr. Charles W. Jackson Jr.
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Donation Scam: my subject

Hallo,

Sie wurden ausgewählt, um eine Spende von 2.800.000,00 € von der Callum Foundation zu erhalten. Ich habe die America Lottery im Wert von 343 Millionen US-Dollar gewonnen und spende einen Teil davon an fünf glückliche Menschen und Wohltätigkeitsorganisationen. Diese Spende erinnert an meinen verstorbenen Sohn, der an Krebs gestorben ist, und an die Verbesserung des Lebens vieler Menschen, die von diesem Coronavirus betroffen sind. Beantworten Sie diese E-Mail für weitere Details.

====================

Received: from smart-mailing.info ([106.75.182.48]) by home with MailEnable ESMTP; Wed, 23 Dec 2020 15:20:26 -0700
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
    Content-Description: Mail message body
    Subject: my subject
    Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 06:20:23 +0800
    Reply-To: jacksonjrc75@gmail.com
    Message-ID: <2409235C16FB48FCAD6B1475BC95B533.MAI@home>
    Return-Path: <sales@smart-mailing.info>

Default Greetings

My Dearest One!

My Name is Miss Lisa Thomos, I have been surffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just few days to live.I am from Treignac,southern Limousin,France but based in Africa since ten years ago as a business woman dealing with cotton exportation, now that i am about to end the race like this,without any family members and no child.I have $1.8 Million US DOLLARS in Bank of Africa (BOA) to help less previledge people in your community.

Upon the receipt of your email that you are willing and capable to execute my plan, i will instruct the bank management to make the immediate transfer into your account. (contact me via email: private (thomosmislisa02@gmail.com)

Your friend,
    Miss Lisa Thomos

Default May God Bless you

Hello my dear,

I sent this mail praying it will found you in a good condition of health, since I myself are in a very critical health condition in which I sleep every night without knowing if I may be alive to see the next day. I am Mrs. Mary Ragnvard, a widow suffering from long time illness. I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of (eleven million dollars) my Doctor told me recently that I have serious sickness which is cancer problem. What disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition, I decided to donate this fund to a good person that will utilize it the way i am going to instruct herein. I need a very honest and God fearing person who can claim this money and use it for Charity works, for orphanages, widows and also build schools for less privilege that will be named after my late husband if possible and to promote the word of God and the effort that the house of God is maintained.

I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. That's why I'm taking this decision. I'm not afraid of death, so I know where I'm going. I accept this decision because I do not have any child who will inherit this money after I die.

I do not need a telephone communication in this regard because of my health. Please I want your sincerely and urgent answer to know if you will be able to execute this project, and I will give you more information on how the fund will be transferred to your bank account. I am waiting for your reply.

May God Bless you,

Mrs. Mary Ragnvard

Default NOTICE: Claim your FREE donation now.

QATAR FOUNDATION BOARD
    Al Wajba Area,
    P.O. Box 50025 Doha,
    Qatar.

Attn: Receipient (PIN: QF14-016-2971)
    Qatar Foundation is a government-funded organization founded in 1995 by decree of Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani (Emir of Qatar).
    You have been SELECTED and APPROVED to RECEIVE the sum of ONE MILLION GBP as charity/aid from this FOUNDATION FREE OF CHARGE, and you are therefore advised to send your Pin, Full Names, Sex, Age, Occupation, Contact Address and Mobile/Tel No. for verification and documentation to qfboard@qq.com for the FREE RELEASE of your funds to you.
    On behalf of the Foundation board; Congratulations!!

AUTHORIZED BY:
    Dr Mohammad Asim Juthamah
    President Qatar Foundation.

Default Charity Donation

Good Day

I got your details after an extensive on-line search Via (Network Power Charitable Trust) for a reliable person,I'm Mrs.Cathie Hu,a 62 years old dying woman who was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago,I have decided to donate ($10,500,000.00) to you for charitable goals.Contact my lawyer if you are interested in carrying out this task, so that he can arrange the release of the funds to you. Name: Barrister Tan Yu Phuong Esq: E-mail (tyuphuongesq@yahoo.com.vn) Tel:+855-10726249

Yours Sincerely,
    Cathie Hu

Default FINAL NOTIFICATION: Last chance to claim your free donation.

QATAR FOUNDATION BOARD
    Al Wajba Area,
    P.O. Box 50025 Doha,
    Qatar.

Attn: Receipient (PIN: QF14-016-2971)
    Qatar Foundation is a government-funded organization founded in 1995 by decree of Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani (Emir of Qatar).
    You have been SELECTED and APPROVED to RECEIVE the sum of ONE MILLION GBP as charity/aid from this FOUNDATION FREE OF CHARGE, and you are therefore advised to send your Pin, Full Names, Sex, Age, Occupation, Contact Address and Mobile/Tel No. for verification and documentation to qfboard@qq.com for the FREE RELEASE of your funds to you.
    On behalf of the Foundation board; Congratulations!!

AUTHORIZED BY:
    Dr Mohammad Asim Juthamah
    President Qatar Foundation
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines