Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Donation Scam

Default Donation Scam

From: ktillotson@lookieloo.net [mailto:ktillotson@lookieloo.net]
    Sent: Monday, April 13, 2020 1:46 PM
    Subject: my subject

Bonjour, je m'appelle Charles W.Jackson Jr., vainqueur du Power Ball Jackpot en juin 2019 pour 344 millions de dollars américains. Sur la base de la maladie à coronavirus épidémique (COVID-19), j'ai décidé de faire un don de 1,5 million de dollars américains à des œuvres caritatives pour vous aider, vous et les pauvres de votre communauté, et pour permettre à vous et à votre famille de rester en sécurité et de rester dans une bonne maison. S'il vous plaît écrivez-moi: pour plus d'informations pour recevoir mon don.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSr8myiLPMQ

Salutations amicales,
    En ce qui concerne
    M. Charles W. Jackson Jr.
    ================================================== ================
    Good Day, my name is Charles W. Jackson Jr., winner of the Power Ball Jackpot in June 2019 for $ 344 million U.S. Dollar. and Based on the Epidemic coronavirus disease (COVID-19) I have decided to donate $ 1.5 million U.S. Dollars to charity to help you and the poor in your community and to enable you and your family to stay safe and stay in a good hite . Please email me: for more information to receive my donation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSr8myiLPMQ

Friendly greetings,
    Regarding
    Mr. Charles W. Jackson Jr.
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Dearly beloved[please help humanity

NAME: DEBORAH JENNIFER HERMAN
    COUNTRY OF BIRTH:AUSTRALIA
    ATTN:BELOVED,

GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF HUMANITY,I AM MRS DEBORAH JENNIFER HERMAN A CITIZEN OF AUSTRALIA BUT PRESENTLY IN THE MALAYSIA.I USED TO BE WORKING FOR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, I AM 50 YEARS OLD, I AM NOW A NEW CHRISTIAN BUT FROM ALL INDICATION,MY CONDITIONS HEALTH WISE IS REALLY DETERIORATING DUE TO A PAINFUL LONG TIME OF SUFFERING FROM CANCER OF THE LUNGS AND NOW,FROM OBVIOUS RESULTS FROM MY DOCTORS INDICATES THAT I WON'T LIVE MORE THAN 1 YEAR, ACCORDING TO MY DOCTORS, THIS IS BECAUSE THE CANCER STAGE HAS GOTTEN TO A VERY BAD STAGE OF POSSIBY LEADING TO MY DEMISE ANYTIME.

MY LATE HUSBAND DIED LAST FIVE YEARS, AND DURING THE PERIOD OF OUR MARRIAGE WE COULDN'T PRODUCE ANY CHILD. MY LATE HUSBAND WAS VERY WEALTHY AND AFTER HIS DEATH, I INHERITED ALL HIS BUSINESS AND WEALTH.

THE DOCTORS HAS ADVISED ME THAT I MAY NOT LIVE FOR MORE THAN 1 YEAR, SO I NOW DECIDED TO DIVIDE THE PART OF THIS WEALTH, TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE CHURCH IN AFRICA, AMERICA ASIA, AND EUROPE.

I SELECTED YOU AFTER VISITING THE WEBSITE AND I PRAYED OVER IT.I AM WILLING TO DONATE THE SUM OF $25,000,000USD (TWENTY FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) TO THE LESS PRIVILEGED.

PLEASE I WANT YOU TO NOTE THAT THIS FUND IS LYING IN A SECURITY COMPANY IN THE MALAYSIA.ONCE I HEAR FROM YOU, I WILL FORWARD TO YOU ALL THE INFORMATION YOU WILL USE TO GET FUND RELEASED FROM THE SECURITY COMPANY AND TO BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

I HONESTLY PRAY THAT THIS MONEY WHEN TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE USE FOR THE SAID PURPOSE, BECAUSE I HAVE COME TO FIND OUT THAT WEALTH ACQUISITION WITHOUT HUMILITY,ALL IS VANITY.

PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION SO I CAN FORWARD IT TO A CHURCH ATTORNEY WHOM MY DOCTORS RECOMMENDED SO THAT HE CAN GUIDE YOU ON CLAIM OF THE INHERITANCE FUNDS.

HE IS DILIGENT AND A CHRISTIAN SO I AM CONFIDENT HE IS GOING TO HANDLE THE TRANSACTION WITH YOU AND LEAD, ADVICE YOU ON HOW TO SECURE THE FUNDS IN YOUR FAVOR.

INFORMATION NEEDED

FULL NAME...................................
    FULL ADDRESS......................................
    COMPANY AND ADDRESS:...........................
    MARITAL STATUS:.....................
    RELIGION:.................
    SEX:............................
    FAX NO..............................................
    PHONE NO:..................

MAY THE GRACE OF OUR LORD JESUS THE LOVE OF GOD AND THE FELLOWSHIP OF GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

I AWAIT YOUR URGENT REPLY.(d.herman5@aol.com}

YOUR SISTER IN CHRIST.
    MRS DEBORAH JENNIFER HERMAN

Default Re: Save A Life Today !

From: James Michael [mailto:mailtojamesmichael@yahoo.com]

Dear Friend.

I am preparing for something very important in my life, and I am asking for your moral and emotional support.

My uncle, Jeff, died as a result of cancer. Few years later my twin brother died as a result the same, though both of them were very rich and all their wealth was passed on to me as the only family survival. It's not something that I have talked about often, but it is something that I have carried around in my heart for a long time.

Few months ago, I was diagnosed of the same menace and now I don't know what next ? Therefore, I am willing to donate a lump sum to the charity. I want to do my part to prevent this tragedy from happening in other families.

If you share the same opinion with me kindly respond by submitting your name, email to discuss further on this matter.

Best regards,

Mr. James Michael.

Default I need your swift response..

Good day to you and your family, My Name is Mrs. Carlow Petrov, I am married to Dr. Yuri Petrov who was an Oil Merchant and international businessman before he died in year 2009 after a brief illness.

We were married for 16 years without any children, so members of my late husband's family made life so miserable for me because I was unable to give my husband child before his untimely death.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of ($18,000,000.00 USD) Eighteen Million United States Dollars Only, with a Security/Finance Company but for security reasons, I shall withhold the name of the Company until we open up proper communication, but this money is still there till date.

Following my ill health, my Doctor told me that I may not last for the next couple of months due to my cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my inability to move around and having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to you as my next of kin for charity works.

I cannot disclose this information to any member of husbands family because of their wicked heart and selfish ambition. They have succeeded in claiming all the properties of my late husband accept for this huge deposit and that is because they don't know about it.

It will interest you to note that before the death of my husband, he made me promise him to use the fund he deposited with the Finance/Security Company for charity works but due to my health condition, I have not been able to carry out this task, hence, I decided to contact you and donate the fund to you to enable you carry out this task on my behalf, so that my late husband's dream can be fulfilled.

If this proposal is acceptable to you, please contact me immediately via my private Email: carlow.petrov@yahoo.es, for further details.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Best regards,

Mrs. Carlow Petrov.

Default Your Donation

This is a personal email directed to you, My wife and i won a Jackpot Lottery of 148.6 Million Pounds and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of 1,500,000.00 GBP to you as one our lucky beneficiary as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 15 unknown lucky individuals all over the world. we decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see in other to relinquish any doubts

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19254228

Please provide the following information
    ============================================
    *Full Name:
    *Telephone Number:
    reply to us on
    g.adrianand@gmail.com
    ============================================

Default Will to you

Dear Beloved In Christ,

I am Mrs. Clara Evan, the wife of Mr. Wilbert Evan, my husband was an expatriate Contractor with Chevron/Texaco for twenty years before he died in the year 2006. We were married for ten years without a child.My Husband died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we both got born-again and dedicated Christians. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$11.5 Million Eleven Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) with a bank in Uk.

I have been diagnosed of cancer a few years ago immediately after the death of my husband who left me everything he had worked for.I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for the good work of God (For Building Of Churches And Orphanage Homes )rather than allow my greedy relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds in ungodly way.

My doctors have told me that I have only a few weeks to live.It is my last wish to see this money distributed to charity organizations anywhere in the World that might be in need of it with my own eyes. I have already donated most of our wealth here in UK to our local church and our house after my death to an orphanage home here In London. They are all totaling almost 1,800,000 USD. Because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the agony of entrusting further this responsibility to any one of them any more. Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me Stand-in as the beneficiary and collect the Funds from the Bank. I want a person that is God-fearing who will use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained.

The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that gives. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husbands relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husbands hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers who have squandered the rest of our wealth on sinning against God. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence the reasons for taking this bold decision is that I am not afraid of death since I know where I am going.

Let me rest and leave you to pray and build your mind towards the task ahead. It is very important that you complete this project in good faith even if I join my husband before time and always.

Please Contact my Lawyer he is from India but base in London: Barrister Willard Anil with this specified email: kclawchamber@yeah.net telling him that I have WILLED $11,500,000.00 to you because I might not be able to write you again, My Identification Number is WILL/18788966/007 this mail was sent by one of my PA so please reply to my attorney's email address: (kclawchamber@yeah.net )

The fund was deposited with a bank, and you can’t make contact with the bank directly without the help of my Lawyer, he will prepare the document you need in making contact with the bank.

With God all things are possible.

Your Sister in Christ,
    Mrs. Clara Evan.

Default Your sme grant/funding notification

European Commission
    Enterprise and Industry DG
    Communication and Information Unit/R4
    BREY 13/ 092
    B - 1049 Brussels (Belgium)
    We bring to your notice the decision by the board of trustees of The European Union to choose you as one of the final recipients of a cash grant/donation for your own personal, educational, and business development (SME funding).
    To promote growth and creating new jobs in the European economy, we are giving out a yearly donation of ??402,000.00 (four hundred and two thousand pounds) to 10 lucky recipients who have been selected from over 25,000 websites all over the globe, as funding/aid from the European Union, European Commission, and the United Nations in accordance with enabling acts of Parliament.
    Please contact paying office (England)
    Name: Dr. Dominic Brett
    E-mail: europa.org.uk@live.co.uk
    Remember to quote your identification numbers. Find your identification numbers below:
    BATCH NUMBER: EC-078419XN
    UNIQUE NUMBER: SME48153
    Regards,
    Janet Williamson
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines