Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Donation

Default My Subject

From: ktillotson@lookieloo.net [mailto:ktillotson@lookieloo.net]
    Sent: Monday, April 13, 2020 1:46 PM
    Subject: my subject

Bonjour, je m'appelle Charles W.Jackson Jr., vainqueur du Power Ball Jackpot en juin 2019 pour 344 millions de dollars américains. Sur la base de la maladie à coronavirus épidémique (COVID-19), j'ai décidé de faire un don de 1,5 million de dollars américains à des œuvres caritatives pour vous aider, vous et les pauvres de votre communauté, et pour permettre à vous et à votre famille de rester en sécurité et de rester dans une bonne maison. S'il vous plaît écrivez-moi: pour plus d'informations pour recevoir mon don.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSr8myiLPMQ

Salutations amicales,
    En ce qui concerne
    M. Charles W. Jackson Jr.
    ================================================== ================
    Good Day, my name is Charles W. Jackson Jr., winner of the Power Ball Jackpot in June 2019 for $ 344 million U.S. Dollar. and Based on the Epidemic coronavirus disease (COVID-19) I have decided to donate $ 1.5 million U.S. Dollars to charity to help you and the poor in your community and to enable you and your family to stay safe and stay in a good hite . Please email me: for more information to receive my donation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSr8myiLPMQ

Friendly greetings,
    Regarding
    Mr. Charles W. Jackson Jr.
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Donation for motherless babies homes, orphanage homes and widows

Dearest Beloved,
    I so much thank you for your reply to my mail, it is the will of God that i am in this condition today i cannot question God, to God be the glory that i inherited such amount from my late husband, God knows our heart and i contacted you in good faith. May the blessing favor, love and Protection of God be with you and live with you forever. Good to hear from you and it is a pleasure knowing that I am entrusting such a fortune to a God fearing person who will not jeopardize the trust that I have reposed in you and by God in his infinite goodness and mercies will see this transfer through and also for you to help the destitute such as the less privileged, the orphans, children in the motherless babies homes etc.

I am entrusting the whole amount in your care for the benefit of the children of God, Presently I am under an intensive care at the hospital in Dakar and my medical report is really bad. I am not afraid because i know where i am going and do not want you to see this as opportunity for personal riches but to do work with your whole heart for Charity as i wished to my dying heart before I pass away. I hope to read from your understanding.

I must thank you very much for your response and consideration to give attention to my mail letter, hoping that this will mark the beginning of a long lasting relationship. I am quite delighted to receive your message of your willingness to assist in circulating this will for the glory of God to the children of God as we know with God all things are possible the Lord is our shepherd we cannot lack anything in our life. Please I furnish you with the whole information’s of the depositor for you to start the process of the transfer. Also try to see that the less privileged and homeless gain their positive place on earth.

I want you to know that I do not have much time any longer on earth and this is why I request you to prove to me that you will make use of this fund to help the destitute according to my heart desire, the children in the motherless babies homes, the orphanage homes and also the widows.
    It is a promise that have made me to fulfill my work on earth since a patient of cancer of the blood (leukemia) and the doctors have made it known to me that I do not have much time on earth. I am telling you every truth in this matter so treat everything positively as i have my will written by a notary my late husband lawyer.
    More over i must let you know once again that i am a USA woman married to a Senegalese who work in Senegal before his sudden death while i have been on sick bed for many years and my husband sudden death change my situation to worst, please i am pleading to glorify God with this wealth for my heart and that of my late husband rest in peace to bring blesses upon all over your generation.

I will be expecting your response and please note that I will not be reaching you at all times due to the sensitive illness and stress that will occur with free movement as the doctors have advised here is my mobile number

+221.761303643

I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this fund and I do not want my husband hard earned money to be misused or invested into ill perceived ventures. I do not want this money to be misused hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I will be happy when you we reply me furnishing me with your contact details such as…

1) names
    2) phone
    3) Age
    4) Occupation
    5) Country
    6) Address

Send the above information to enable me send the letter of authorization to the bank for them to transfer the funds to you once I receive your reply with the contact details.

Thanks and remain blessed in the Lord
    Mrs. Elizabeth Edwin
    +221.761303643

elizabethedwin36@gmail.com

Default 100% risk free donation

Dear Sir,

I am glad today when I read your message,fearing not i am good and honest God fearing person,meanwhile i hope you also understand my health situation,presently i am hospitalized suffering from cancer and I have short time to live, therefore the reason why i decided to donate this fund as a donation to charities and need’s is to support the Charities, Orphanages and cancer researchers for the solution to treat those who are suffering from this disease. In this reason i really need a serious person who will be able to hand this fund and use it for its purpose, as i promised God, This means that the person must be a good and God's fearful person who will really accomplish this mission in the name of God. Therefore if i may ask, are you sure that you will be capable to handle this fund and use it for its purpose ?

The reason why i am asking this because you must know that there are so many bad things happening through this internet communication of a thing, so many bad people and cheaters who wish to profit from other peoples hard aim funds to survive on their own, therefore because of this i am afraid to trust people, but i can only put everything in the hand of God, because he who will make me to trust him or her and I accept to move this fund to him or her hoping that the person will use this fund to accomplish its purpose and along the line it turns to be a cheating or fraud to me, Know that God Almighty will never forgi wethat person. So if you know that really you are a good and honest God fearing person, and you are really ready to use this fund to accomplish its purpose, Please let me know clearly by given me your word and full assurance of your honest and trustworthy for me to believe and trust in you. As you can see i am here laying in the hospital bed waiting for my day to come so that i will go and have rest in the Lord, because i am tired of this sickness with much pains, Therefore if i can trust and count on you, kindly let me know in your next mail please

As soon as i hear from you again i will tell you more,
    My special greetings to you and your family

Yours faithfully
    Mrs. Selima Aroua

mrs.selimaaroua@gmail.com,
    mrs.selima00aroua@gmail.com

Default Donation, you shall take 30% of the total amount transferred

Dear Sir,
    Greetings to you through our Lord !
    I am satisfied with the glory of God that you will take proper care of the fund and my son Jude.
    I am a Citizen of Austria, married to Mr. Danita Thomas of THC investment LTD, Benin, West Africa.
    I am staying in Benin because my late husband is from Benin.

With gratitude to God I have decided with my full heart to transfer this fund under your control after going through your profile. I have contacted you to use this money for the work of God and take good care of my little son Jude, since I am not capable to handle the money because of my health condition.

My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next six months due to my cancer problem, having known my condition I took this decision because I don't want bank to transfer the money to government coffer as unclaimed fund if I die, that is why I decided to contact you.

I have received your informations, I have submitted it to my lawyer for him to prepare inheritance will and authorization on your name. I will send you the copy of the inheritance will, and also send a copy to bank that will prove that you are the manager and the receiving beneficiary of the fund deposited in the bank.
    My lawyer promised to provide the documents tomorrow, as soon as I receive it from my lawyer tomorrow, I will send it across to you and bank.

I will contact bank and introduce you to them as my representative and the manager/beneficiary of the money deposited in the bank, I will instruct bank to transfer the funds to your own bank account in France.

Since I will be going for surgery operation soon, I will give you the contact of the hospital and the medical doctor taking care of my health so that you can be able to contact him to know my health condition if I am not capable to reach you. Below is the contact of the hospital where I am staying and the medical doctor taking care of me :

National University Hospital (CNHU)
    Extension 374 or 405
    Cotonou (Benin)
    Dr. Latif A. Mousse
    +229 999 360 52
    cnhu_hospital@hotmail.fr

Please understand my physical health condition, like I told you before I have been prescribed to undergo a major cancer operation soon, so I will want us to conclude this transaction before my surgery, as we may not say the outcome of the surgery.

As soon as the fund is transferred to your account, you shall take 30% of the total amount transferred to your account as my representative and the trustee of my son, and use 70% for the up keep of my little son Jude.

Stay in good health and remain blessed.
    Here is my picture and my son attached to this mail so that you can know me very well for your confidence.
    Engr. Eva Rose Danita
    rosem02@yahoo.com,
    cnhu_hospital@hotmail.fr,
    mrs.evarose348@citromail.hu

Default About my donation

Bonjour Bien Aimé
    Comme pour toutes les fois, je rends grâce à Dieu tout puissant d’avoir renouvelé en moi un nouveau jour bien que je sois fixée ici sur ce lit d’hôpital par cette maladie qui ne cesse de m’affaiblir de jour en jour. J’espère que vous vous portez bien aujourd’hui avec votre famille. Rendons grâce.

J’ai lu avec beaucoup d’attention votre message qui me touche au fonds de cœur. Le contenu de votre message me prouve votre sincérité dans le sens de cet engagement d’aider les déshérités.
    Toujours à cause de ma maladie, je n’ai plus d’autre moyen de vous rencontrer afin de discuter de ce projet de donation avec vous. Mais je voudrais vous faire don de ma richesse avec ma confiance en Dieu. J’ai pris cette décision de vous faire don de cet argent parce que je n’ai plus personne dans ma vie. C’est vraiment une dure épreuve pour moi et je voudrais juste que vous me supportez dans vos prières. La seule chose qui me réconforte en ce moment est ma foi en Dieu.
    Je ne peux mourir laissant derrière moi cette richesse qui deviendra un jour la propriété de cet état africain et qui sera partagé par des hommes de mauvaise intention tandis qu’il y a des plus démunies qui en ont vraiment besoin pour survivre. C’est pourquoi vous devez récupérer cet argent pour en faire des œuvres charitables et donner suite à vos projets.
    Je voudrais que cette donation soit opérée strictement dans les normes de la juridiction. Pour cela je vous prie de me donner votre accord afin de me permettre de vous mettre en contact avec mon notaire ou ma banque pour la récupération de cette donation en me précisant votre pays et votre profession.
    Vous avez mon identité en pièce jointe.
    J’attends votre réponse et que Dieu vous bénisse.
    Angela di RUOCCO
    001 843 277 9453

angela.dirruocco@yahoo.com

Default Donation, get back to me urgently

Peace be unto you, beloved,

I appreciate your urgent and kind reply. Thank you for your urgent attention to my call for charity project implementation. As per my previous message, I am Mama Tessy Nnorm. a born again Christian from Canada and a widow of 55 years, who is seriously ill of lungs cancer that has caused tumor in my lungs and I can't breathe normal like every other person and the doctor has confirmed that I will die in 3 months to come. For this reason I want to make a donation of

US$3 millions

to help orphans and widows and charitable home in your country and I assumed that you will be able to receive this funds and use it to my wished to the needs in your country. I am living in pains with sorrow on daily basis please always putting me in your daily prayers because i don't know where it will end with me. Regarding the donation funds, It will be my pleasure if you can use part of the fund in Real Estate business or any other business venture that can generate good returns which will be sustaining the charity foundation after implementation. The income from investments will keep the foundation running with a constant income to support it and to take the foundation from generation to generations. Reply back to me immediately for more details about the implementation of the charity project so that I can give you further details. I will be expecting your urgent reply for more details.

Remain blessed,
    Mama Tessy Nnorm.

tessynnorm@outlook.com,
    wendywint727@gmail.com

Default Donation Scam: Donation loaded into an ATM Gold Visa card

Attention !!!

This is Hon. Paul Mavis (Mr.). Thanks for your urgent response, this is also to inform you that your donation fund with code JP2017/03MAVIS is ready for delivery, we have loaded your total sum of

$15.6millions

into an ATM card as instructed by Mrs. Mavis Wanczyk the Massachusetts hospital worker that won US$758.7millions. Note that the only fee you are to send is $105 for the shipping fee, kindly comply with the demands to able us proceed with the delivery of your ATM card worth of

$15.6m. dollars.

The only way to send this money is through Walmart 2 Walmart with below receiver's information...

Receiver name : Michele Brown
    State : Georgia
    Send it Walmart 2 Walmart

After sending the money, kindly get back to this office with the payment slip/receipt for the immediate shipment of your ATM card. Note that you have to pay sum of $105.00 USD for international transfer permit.

Regards
    Hon. Paul Mavis
    Special Agent IMF
    New York Branch,
    USA.
    modricklarry1995@yahoo.com

Default Donation Scam: Compliments of the day, Eco Bank about your donation

Compliments of the day !
    Greetings to you,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of the mail forward to me and the content are well noted. Actually
    this woman mrsnicoleapollonia11@yandex.com has been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that she has just few days to live, the information i got is that her doctor prescribed her to go angioplasty surgery.

Regarding to her instruction, I promise to use all my legal powers as one of the foreign remittance director, mrmichelkafando1@gmail.com, of Eco Bank, eco.bank.1bf@accountant.com, to see that the funds is transferred as soon as possible with your full trust and cooperation, and make sure you use the fund and fulfill her dream. Please kindly assured me that you are not going to use any part of the fund to sponsor terrorism or involve your self in drug or any form of violence in your country or any part of the world.

Waiting to hear from you,
    Mr. Michel Kafando
    mrmichelkafando1@gmail.com
    eco.bank.1bf@accountant.com

mrsnicoleapollonia11@yandex.com
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines