Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Upon the confirmation of your processing charges you will get your $1,5m

Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB
    wu293780@gmail.com
    Date:7/11/2018

Dear Customer,

I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust any one again over this payment for what you have been in cantered in many months ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot scam you for $69 it is for bank processing of your payment. Note the fees of

$69

is clearly written to you before, I did not invent the bill to defraud you of $69 it is an official bank payment processing fees, and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment, this is final, and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay the form fees of $69 I don't want you to loose this fund this time, because you may never get another such good opportunity, the federal government is keen and very determined to pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I would not want you to loose this fund out of ignorance, I will send you all the documents as soon as bank payment processing fee is paid, you have to trust me, you will get your fund, find a way to get $69 you will not loose it, instead it will bring your financial breakthrough, The processing charges which was initially on the high price has been cut down by the payout bank considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the processing charges of their entitlement. Upon the confirmation of your processing charges you will get your

$1.500,000.00

into your account within 15hrs. Here is the information to send the fees through Western union money
    transfer or Money Gram finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the requirement of $69
    Receiver's name : Austine Mabia
    City : Cotonou
    Question : When
    Answer : Today
    Amount : $69
    wu293780@gmail.com
    Sender's name :
    MTCN :
    Senderís address :
    Yours banking details to avoid wrong transfer such as :
    Bank name:
    Bank address:
    Account no.
    Account name:
    Routing no.
    As soon as the payment is received today, you will receive your $1.5millions the same day without any delay.
    Best regards
    Mr. Danile K. Stanley

usa.irscommissioner@gmail.com
    wu293780@gmail.com
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

Default Fees to pay about your ATM card from fathimaibrahim2800@gmail.com

I HAVE CONTACTED THE DHL COURIER COMPANY TO ASCERTAIN REQUIREMENTS NEEDED FOR DELIVERY OF THE ATM VISA CARD FROM fathimaibrahim2800@gmail.com TO YOUR COUNTRY AND I WAS TOLD THAT YOUR FULL NAME, COMPLETE ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER INCLUDING POSTAGE AND ISSUANCE FEES OF THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS ARE NEEDED.

US$350
    YOU SHOULD MAKE THE PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEYGRAM WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION :

RECEIVER'S NAME: FLORA KABARA
    ADDRESS: ZONE 12, QUARTIER DES ALMADIES
    CITY: DAKAR
    AMOUNT TO RECEIVE: $350

THANK YOU.
    unitedbankforafrica778@gmail.com
    fathimaibrahim2800@gmail.com

Default Re: Upon the confirmation of your processing charges you will get your $1,5m

Send Money Worldwide
    FROM OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
    OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO
    455 AGBOKOU, ANKPA ROAD
    LAGOTES PALAR

www.westernunion.com
    http://site.www.westernunion.com

agentoffiice@yahoo.com

ATTN; BENEFICIARY: ahmedd6913842@yahoo.com, dr.abodiahmed2015@gmail.com

This western union agent office official and i Mr Edun Danial the Foreign Operation Manager of this Western Union hereby bring to your notice that when your partners ahmedd6913842@yahoo.com, dr.abodiahmed2015@gmail.com deposited the

$750,000.00

he insured the $750,000.00 before depositing it with us and due to the insurance covering the $750,000.00 we are not authorize to touch or deduct from the $750,000.00 because it is against our professional ethics to deduct from any insured fund. You are advice to make sure you send the International Transfer fees of

$320

with the below informations and once we receive the International Transfer fees of $320 from you then the same day we will program your first $5000 into our Western Union system and send you the MTCN number and the sender names and the secret question and answer to enable you cash it in any Westen Union office in your country. Then the next day we will send you another $5000, continually until you receive your complete $750,000.00.
    NAME- BRIGHT OBARAYE
    CITY-OUAGADOUGOU
    COUNTRY-BURKINA-FASO

We need your urgent respond.
    You are welcome to our service
    Western Union Agency
    agentoffiice@yahoo.com

ahmedd6913842@yahoo.com,
    dr.abodiahmed2015@gmail.com
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines