Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Proposal For You Scam: We shall share the money : 55% for me and 40% for you

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2020 11:48 PM
    Subject: CONFIRM

This is to inform you that we have received a cheque package value Ђ1,050,000.00 from Jack Ma Foundation as a donation to you, and is ready for delivery.
    For more information about your package, contact the shipping Supervisor and confirm your shipping information.

thank you,

SWIFT EXPRESS COURIER ESP.
    DELIVERY TEAM SUPERVISOR.
    Email: info@swift-expresscourier.com
    Email: swftexpresscourier@gmail.com
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Contact me immediately

Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2020 8:53 PM
    Subject: CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY

Dear
    I'm Mrs. Evelyn Griffin, 77 years old dying widow from Australia; that was diagnosed of cancer about 4 years ago.

I got your details after an extensive online search Via (Network Power Charitable Trust) for a reliable person,
    I have decided to donate my late husband WILL valued of ($11,200,000.00) to you for charitable goals.

Get back to me if you will be interesting in carrying out this humanitarian project,
    so that i can arrange for the release of the funds to you for the work of charity before entering the surgery theater. Contact me vie

E-mail at: mrsevelyneg@gmail.com
    WhatsApp: +61 4888 79644.
    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Evelyn Griffin.

Default Re:hrf3afsne On Behalf Of Grace

From: baby@lovelyuu.site [mailto:baby@lovelyuu.site] On Behalf Of Grace
    Sent: Tuesday, April 7, 2020 12:28 PM
    Subject: Re:hrf3afsne

Dear Friend,

Warmest greetings to you and to your family.

Currently, all the world are suffering from the Corona Virus, and take good care of yourselves.

My name is Grace, and we are professional manufacturer of sanitary products for many years.
    1. Baby diaper ( OEM Brand or B Grade in stock in big quantity )
    2. Lady’s Napkin (155/ 240/280/290/320/400mm)
    3. Adult diaper
    4. Hot sell items- face mask

And now, we are manufacturing hot-sell items for face mask ( Personal or KN95 . CE AND FDA available)
    Make sure the good quality and reasonable price.

If you are any requirements , please just feel free to contact me by mail or by whatsapp (0086 18396228913)

Which kind of Product do you prefer?

Hope to hear form you soon.
    Best Regards
    Grace Yuan
    Marketing Director
    QUEEN WORLD HYGIENE INDUSTRY CO.,LTD.
    No.4#ZHONGJUN.LUOJIANG,QUANZHOU,FUJIAN, CHINA

Default Hello

My Dear,

Hope everything is fine with you and your family? I wonder why you did not answer to my last email to you dated 21st Jenuary 2020?
    Is very urgent and let me hear from you soon as possible. Email: morinaantonio96@gmail.com

Thanks

Mrs. Morina
    Email to: morinaantonio96@gmail.com

=================================

Received: from mail.pharmi.uz ([195.158.8.142]); Wed, 12 Feb 2020 17:37:57 -0700
    Received: from [185.236.203.195] (helo=User)
    by mail.pharmi.uz with esmtpa (Exim 4.91)
    (envelope-from <info@pharmi.uz>)
    id 1j22Rf-000FIZ-JU; Thu, 13 Feb 2020 05:33:31 +0500
    Reply-To: <morinaantonio96@gmail.com>
    Subject: HELLO
    Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 16:33:31 -0800
    Message-Id: <E1j22Rf-000FIZ-JU@mail.pharmi.uz>
    Return-Path: <info@pharmi.uz>

Default 1,5% Kreditangebot

Aufmerksamkeit bitte,

PFS ist ein zertifizierter Kreditgeber. Wir bieten Kredite mit einem Zinssatz von 1,5% an. Wir bieten alle Arten von Paketen an, von persönlichen Fonds bis zu kommerziellen Fonds usw. Der Betrag reicht von 20,000.00 bis 50,000,000.00 und eine Rückzahlungsfrist von 1 Jahr bis 30 Jahren, die auch verhandelbar ist.

Kontaktieren Sie uns noch heute, um das gewünschte Darlehen zu erhalten. Wir können jedes Darlehen für Sie arrangieren, das Ihrem Budget entspricht. Wenn Sie interessiert sind, füllen Sie die folgenden Details aus und leite es an unsere E-Mail weiter: ftml_markler@ftml.net

Vollständiger Name: .....
    Telefon: .........
    Land ........
    Darlehensbetrag: ....
    Dauer der Ausleihe:.

Nach Erhalt dieser E-Mail können wir mit der Bearbeitung Ihres Darlehens beginnen.

Frau Mark Thomas
    Finanzberater / Kreditberater
    PFS
    ftml_markler@ftml.net

Received: from perconce.com ([65.181.113.46]); Sun, 19 Jan 2020 20:15:59 -0700
    Received: from [192.168.43.172] (82-132-245-250.dab.02.net [82.132.245.250]) by perconce.com with ESMTPA; Sun, 19 Jan 2020 21:11:16 -0300
    Subject: 1,5% Kreditangebot
    Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 00:11:11 +0000
    Reply-To: paulgreg_loaninvestment@live.com
    Return-Path: <postmaster@el-it.pl>

Default Hello

Good Day,

I am Mr. David Ibe, I work with the International Standards on Auditing, I have seen on records, that several times people has divert your funds into their own personal accounts.

Now I am writing to you in respect of the amount which I have been able to send to you through our International United Nations accredited and approved Diplomat, who has arrived Africa, I want you to know that the diplomat would deliver the funds which I have packaged as a diplomatic compensation to you and the amount in the consignment is Ten Million United State Dollars

I did not disclose the contents to the diplomat, but I told him that it is your compensation from the Auditing Corporate Governance and Stewardship, Auditing and Assurance Standards Board. I want you to know that these funds would help with your financial status as I have seen in records that you have spent a lot trying to receive these funds and I am not demanding so much from you but only 30% for my stress and logistics, after you receive the consignment

I would like you to get back to me with your personal contact details, so that I can give you the contact information's of the diplomat who has arrived Africa and has been waiting to get your details so that he can proceed with the delivery to you.

Yours Sincerely,
    Mr. David Ibe
    International Auditor,
    Corporate Governance and Stewardship

Received: from mx.mephisto.org.uk ([133.242.150.56]); Thu, 28 Nov 2019 11:48:41 -0700
    Received: from User (109-161-148-108.rev.bb.zain.com [109.161.148.108])
    (Authenticated sender: michi@mephisto.org.uk)
    by mx.mephisto.org.uk (Postfix) with ESMTPA id DFFC3321208;
    Thu, 28 Nov 2019 19:21:22 +0900 (JST)
    Reply-To: <davidibe1994@gmail.com>
    Subject: Hello
    Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 16:15:14 +0300
    Message-ID: <C6DA869668C44DA89D09A05000CD18F4.MAI@home>
    Return-Path: <wakayama@tohbu.co.jp>

Default !!!subject:Greetings From Faith Johnson

My dear,

I am Faith Johnson .It is my pleasure meeting you. I really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partnership with you. I am in position heritance of the sum of $8,500,000 (Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand united states Dollars) deposited by my late father with a Bank for investment purposes.

Before his death he called the lawyer that he deposit sum amount of money with the bank with my name as his only Daughter, as well as the next of kin to the fund that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money to and use it for investment purposes.

Therefore, I decided to contact you in confidence as a trust worthy successful businessman to assist me in transfer this fund into your account overseas as a new beneficiary of the fund and also use it for an investment purpose.

Conclusively, Note that this transaction demands the highest trust, security and confidentiality between us.

I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to ask these few questions:

1. Can you honestly help me as your partner or wife?
    2. Can I completely trust you?
    3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is transfer to your country?
    4.Can you assure me of the confidentiality of this transaction,So that when coming in to your country there would not be focus of attention.

Waiting to hear from you.

Yours truly,
    Faith G Johnson

EMAIL ME : fg0067333@gmail.com

Received: from ([127.0.0.1]); Sun, 10 Nov 2019 00:01:52 -0700
    Received: from [192.168.178.202] ([10.5.0.254])
    Subject: !!!subject:Greetings From Faith Johnson
    To: Recipients <calls@calls.com>
    Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2019 21:48:32 +0100
    Reply-To: fg0067333@gmail.com
    Return-Path: <calls@calls.com>

Default Contact him right away

To: Recipients <lorrainette@usa.net>
    Subject: CONTACT HIM RIGHT AWAY
    Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 13:07:17 +0300

Hello,

I am Ms Lorraine Walker I am a US citizen, 41 years Old. I reside here in Dove Meadow Rd, Solvang. My residential address is as follows. 1385 Dove Meadow Rd,Solvang, CA 93466, United States, I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in West Africa many years ago and they refused to pay me, I paid close to $60,000 US Dollars trying to get my payment but all to no avail and they always stopped my funds with one reason or the order.

So I decided to travel with my son to FBI HEADQUATERS in WASHINGTON D.C with all my compensation documents to complain, And I was directed by the (FBI) Director to contact Mr. Albert Johnson, who is a representative of the FBI And I contacted him and he explained everything to me he took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $15, Million Us Dollars Moreover, Mr. Albert Johnson, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name as one of the beneficiaries, and your email address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you and if they have not contacted you that means you are lucky so make sure you dont contact anybody aside Agent Albert Johnson regarding your fund which you are the rightful owner of it.

I will advise you to contact Mr. Albert Johnson directly today on the information below with his private e-Mail Address to know if he can help you too.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE / FBI CRIMINAL DIVISION

Name: Mr. Albert Johnson (FBI AGENT)
    Email: albertjohnson9944@gmail.com

Note: I'm sending you this email because I don’t want you to be fooled anymore and I dont want all the innocent people to be scammed anymore, by various scam artist claiming to be with their fund, You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in any way with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing left with you.

The only money I paid after I met Mr. Albert Johnson was just $425.00 for the Legal Paper Works of my fund, take note of that and I want you to know that he's a sincere and honest person so dont be afraid to send the $425.00 to him because he will surprise you with your fund and you will go back to him to appreciate his efforts after you receive your fund.

Once again stop contacting those people because they dont know anything about your fund,They are Criminals, Hoodlums who are only interested in your hard earn money so I will advise you to contact Mr. Albert Johnson so that he can help you to receive your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction and also he's the only assigned FBI Agent to assist all the fund beneficires to receive their fund without been scammed or any further issues so kindly contact him.

You can as well contact me through my details below

God Bless You.

Ms Lorraine Walker
    Email :: lorrainewalker12@aol.com
    1385 Dove Meadow Rd,
    Solvang, CA 93466
    USA

Default Loan offer apply

LOAN OFFER APPLY IN EUROPE

Greetings to you from Rita Smith Loan Company .
    We are running a week unsecured easy loan offer to every individual and corporate bodies across the globe at 3% interest rate. Do You need a Personal/Business/Investment loan, Improve/ Purchase Home Renovation; Debt Consolidation Loan or any Type of loan? Then, contact us now via email for your loan. Do you need an urgent loan or have you been denied a loan from your bank due to high-interest rates and low credit, do you need a loan for business purposes or to repay debt or buy a house or a car? We also have direct provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease / Purchase, Loan Issuance by HSBC Bank London , Barclays Bank London , Deutsche Bank, BNP Paribas, & AAA Rated Banks in Europe, Middle East or USA. To apply fill in an application form for a loan Full name: Phone Number: Address and city: Country: Date of Birth: Loan Amount Needed: Monthly Income: The purpose of loan: Loan Duration: After filling the application form, we will send you the terms and condition of the loan. Send your details to Email: ritasmithloancompany65@gmail.com

Yours sincerely, Marvin Fox,
    Customer service center.
    Rita Smith Loan Company
    ritasmithloancompany65@gmail.com

Received: from ([127.0.0.1]); Tue, 12 Mar 2019 19:42:58 -0700
    Received: by hefesto.uces.edu.ar (Postfix, from userid 33)
    id 5E27983B7E; Tue, 12 Mar 2019 23:42:58 -0300 (-03)
    Subject: LOAN OFFER APPLY
    Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 23:42:58 -0300
    Reply-To: ritasmithloancompany65@gmail.com
    Return-Path: <rita_loanclearing@hotmail.gr>

Default Please i am waiting for your response

Dear friend,

Please read carefully

I am Mr. Omar Toure a Staff of International Bank Of Africa (B.O.A) Burkina Faso, in West Africa. I would like you to indicate your interest to receive the transfer of (USD 10.2 Million Dollars) I will like you to stand as the rightful Beneficiary to the deceased whose account is presently dormant for claims. Please once you are interested kindly send me the following details information of yours below.

1. Your Full Name:
    2. Direct Mobile Number:
    3. Resident Address:
    4. Sex / Age:
    5. Occupation / Position:
    6. Nationality:

Upon the receipt of your reply, I will give you the full details on
    how the business will be executed and therefore you will apply to the bank with your reliable bank account details where our bank will transfer the fund into and immediately the fund is transferred into your account we will share the fund according to the percentage indicated (60%) of the total fund will be for me ( 35%) for you in provision of the Bank account while (5%) will be preserved for helping the helpless people, like charity organization and motherless babies.

Immediately you confirm the payment into your account I will visit your country for sharing the money according to the percentage as scheduled.

Regards

Mr. Omar Toure
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines