Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Default Proposal For You Scam: We shall share the money : 55% for me and 40% for you

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2020 11:48 PM
    Subject: CONFIRM

This is to inform you that we have received a cheque package value Ђ1,050,000.00 from Jack Ma Foundation as a donation to you, and is ready for delivery.
    For more information about your package, contact the shipping Supervisor and confirm your shipping information.

thank you,

SWIFT EXPRESS COURIER ESP.
    DELIVERY TEAM SUPERVISOR.
    Email: info@swift-expresscourier.com
    Email: swftexpresscourier@gmail.com
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default I am suggesting we share the funds equal, 50/50

Dear Sir,

How are you doing today ? I presumed that all is well with you and your family. Please let this not be a surprised message to you because I got your contact information from the international directory few weeks ago before I decided to contact you on this magnitude and lucrative transaction for our present and future survival in life. Moreover, I have laid all the solemn trust in you before I decided to disclose this successful and confidential transaction to you. I decided to write you this message. I have been in search of genuine someone with your name, so when I saw your profile, I was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other.

I am Mr. Abdulla Qassem, Group Chief Operating Officer at Emirates NBD, abdullaqassememiratesnbd57@gmail.com I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you now. I am having an important business discussion I wish to share with you which I believe will interest you, because it is in connection with your name and you are going to benefit from it. One late Mr. Peter Surey, a citizen of your country, had a fixed deposit with my bank in 2005 for 112 calendar months, valued at

US$30,000,000.00 (Thirty millions US dollars)

the due date for this deposit contract was last 22nd of June 2017. Sadly, Peter was among the death victims in the May 27 2006 Earthquake disaster in Java, Indonesia that killed over 5,000 people. He was in Indonesia on a business trip and that was how he met his end. My bank management is yet to know about his death, I knew about it because he was my friend and I am his account officer. Peter did not mention any Next of Kin/ Heir when the account was opened, and he was not married and no children. Last month my Bank Management requested that Peter should give instructions on what to do about his funds, if to renew the contract. I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation, because if my Bank Directors happens to know that Peter is dead and do not have any Heir, they will take the funds for their personal use, so I don't want such to happen. That was why when I saw your name I was happy and I am now seeking your co-operation to present you as Next of Kin/ Heir to the account, since you have the same name with him and my bank headquarters will release the account to you.

There is no risk involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. It is better that we claim the money, than allowing the Bank Directors to take it, they are rich already, so I am suggesting we share the funds equal, 50/50 to both parties, Let me know your mind on this and please do treat this information as top secret. We shall go over the details once I receive your urgent response.

Regards,
    Mr. Abdulla Qassem.
    Group Chief Operating Officer of Emirates NBD

abdullaqassememiratesnbd57@gmail.com

Default Dear friend, represent me for $15.5 millions

DEAR FRIEND, REPRESENT ME FOR $15.5 MILLIONS

With all due respect to you and a lot of sincerity, I make contact mail with you today in the year 2018 as I believe you can be of great help to me, I am from BURKINA FASO- born in the Republic of Gabon, official director of the Central Bank of Gabon and financial advisor to the richest and oldest African president, Omar Bongo. I am currently working with UNITED BANK OF AFRICA (UBA/BOA) ECOWAS as director of the telex,

I do not know if this is your correct email address or not because I only used your initials name to search for your contact, in case you are not the person I am supposed to contact, please see this as a confidential message and do not reveal it to another person but if you are not the intended recipient, let me know if you can be helpful regarding my proposal below because it's top secret,

I am about to leave the active service of the bank to start a new life but I am skeptical to reveal this particular secret to a stranger, you must make sure that everything will be treated confidentially, It's been 10 years now that Most greedy African politicians used our bank to launder money abroad thanks to the help of their political advisers. Most of the funds they transferred from the African coast were gold. and the money of the oil which was supposed to have been used to develop the continent, Their political advisers always inflated the amounts before their transfer abroad. accounts so I also used the opportunity to divert some of the funds, so I am aware that there is no official record of how much was transferred as all accounts used for these transfers were closed after the transfer,

I worked as a personal bank agent for most politicians and when I found out that they were using me to succeed in their greedy act, I also cleaned up some of their bank records from the bank files and nobody did not care to ask me because the money was too much for them, they laundered $700,000,000 (seven hundred millions) during the process, as I send you this message, I was able to divert Fifteen million dollars five hundred thousand dollars ($15.5 millions) to an escrow account belonging to no one in the bank, the bank is now eager to find out who is the beneficiary of the funds because they have made a lot of profits with the funds. More than eight years ago now and most politicians are no longer using our bank to transfer funds abroad, The fifteen millions dollars

$15.5 millions

has been lying waste but I do not want withdraw me from the bank without transferring the funds to a stranger who has an account, to allow me to share the percentage with the receiver, the money will be shared 60% for me and 40% for you. Nobody comes to ask you about the funds because President Omar Bongo is dead and I am the only person who knows about this money, I secured everything with the original document to save you when you declare your interest, I only want you to help me by providing a bank account where the funds can be transferred, as soon as I get your answer, I'll use my influence to wire the fund to your account in installments to avoid the attraction of your bank there- down, you do not have to face difficulties or legal implications will handle the transfer personally with every legitimate right that can protect us from any violation of the law between your government and my, if you are able to receive the funds, let me know immediately so that I can give you detailed information on what to do,

For me, I did not steal money from anyone because other people took all the money did not encounter any problems, it's my chance also to seize my property but you have to keep the details of the secret funds to avoid leaks as no one at the bank knows the legitimate beneficiary,

I am waiting for your urgent communication, On your response and your strong assurance that you will not let me down when this fund enters your account, as soon as you declare your interest I will let you know what to do and transfer procedures without delay, for more details. Fill out the form below and send it back to me :

1) name: -...
    2) age: -...
    3) phone: -...
    5) fax: -...
    6) email: ...............
    7) city .........................
    8) passport .................

All this information necessary for the transaction between you and me.
    Also make sure that you keep the secret, no one else should be impressed with it.
    Thank you for your maximum cooperation,

Regards,
    Mrs. Diane Nignan Costa

mrsdianenignancosta1@gmail.com
    mrsdianenignancosta@gmail.com

Default How is your family?

Nompumelelo Ntuli,

Please accept my sincere apology for this spontaneous message. I am very much aware of the fact that this is not in any way the best approach I should have given to an unknown person for the establishment of any sort of business transaction and or investment. I was pushed into this because of an urgent pressing need coupled with the fact that I have no other option at hand.

However, with due respect, I oblige that you take your time to go through this message before deciding either to delete it or to proceed with my request; which I am confident will be of a very great value to both of us and bring financial growth and stability.

I am Mrs. Nompumelelo Ntuli, one of the wives of the embattled South African ex-president, Jacob Zuma; who resigned on the 14th of Feb. 2018. I currently live in fear and consternation owing to the recent developments in the country. On Friday 07/04/2017, there was nationwide march and demonstrations calling for president Zuma’s resignation. This I believe was triggered by the cabinet reshuffle and other party related issues. Many probes and investigations and vote of no confidence followed this, though he survived the first but the second forced him to resign.

I have a diverted fund sum of USD $ 47.8 million (Forty Seven Million, Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in my possession, though my husband deposited it with my name, but as a result of the problem between my husband and I; in which I was accused of being involved in a plot to poison him, I have decided to have this fund as mine because I don’t know what tomorrow might bring. I need to transfer this fund out of the country as soon as possible. This is the backbone of my fears and sleepless nights. I need to do this before the current government starts their investigations. I managed to get your contact details online here in Johannesburg South Africa in my desperate search for a trustworthy person to assist me in this confidential business transaction.

This is my genuine and sincere request which is not of criminal origin per se. Though I have come this low, I must seriously emphasize that this transaction is highly confidential and is to be kept as such. Therefore indicate your full interest on assurance of trust, so that we can actualize this great opportunity together and share the benefits by the grace of God. And in the area you are not interested in this, please kindly delete it immediately from your email. Otherwise, kindly provide me with your full details so that I can forward them to my lawyer and my banker respectively for immediate transfer of the money to you – for safe keeping.

Regards,

Yours sincerely

Mrs. Nompumelelo Ntuli

Default From, Alhaji Musa Idris

Dear Sir/Ma,

My name is Alhaji Musa Idris, former secretary to Abba Kyari, the late Chief of Staff to the President who died as a result of corona-virus infection. You can google the name on internet. I used to operate his secret bank account unknown to his family on his behalf when he was alive and I can confirm that he has about twenty seven (U$27,000,000) million United States Dollars domiciled in the bank here.

Naturally I would have informed his immediate family about this secret account but on realization that they have hold of his three other bank accounts with combined cash of over ninety six (U$96,000,000) million United States Dollars, I have no other option than to seek to transfer out this U$27,000,000 in this secret account unknown to anyone.

As I cannot explain how I come about this money in Nigeria if I tried to use it here in the country, I am looking for a foreign partner who would accept to receive this money on my behalf. If you accept to receive this money on my behalf, I will offer you 30% of the total sum. I will then leave the country and relocate to overseas where I can invest the funds with your kind guidance.

If you are willing to receive this fund on my behalf, kindly forward to me your home/office address, direct telephone number and any identification like drivers license or international passport for my record and assurance of good will. I await your urgent response.

Regards,
    Alhaji Musa Idris

==========================

Received: from host.knoppys.co.uk ([185.77.83.90]) by home with MailEnable ESMTP; Thu, 28 May 2020 06:18:55 -0700
    Received: from [127.0.0.1] (port=35448 helo=host.knoppys.co.uk) by host.knoppys.co.uk with esmtpa (Exim 4.93)(envelope-from <futuretechnology@futuretechnologysensors.co.uk>)i d 1jeIQZ-0002YU-KO; Thu, 28 May 2020 14:18:31 +0100
    Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 14:18:31 +0100
    From: futuretechnology <futuretechnology@futuretechnologysensors.co.uk>
    To: undisclosed-recipients:;
    Subject: From, Alhaji Musa Idris
    Reply-To: alhajimusa204@gmail.com
    X-Authenticated-Sender: host.knoppys.co.uk: futuretechnology@futuretechnologysensors.co.uk
    Return-Path: <futuretechnology@futuretechnologysensors.co.uk>

Default Urgent attention needed please

Dear Sir,

There is no need of wasting time because we have no time to waste to avoid the bank in confiscating this funds, i want you to assure me of your capability of handling this transfer with trust and honest.
    Listen, base on this I will advise you to feel free all is well, I studied this transaction very well before i contacted you for your assistance and I have served in this bank for so many years now and it necessary to utilize this opportunity of the present unclaimed sum of money in the account sent in-conjunction with the first proposal I sent to you to help myself and my family with my own percentage in this transaction. More so, the only information required from you by the bank is your banking data as contained in the official application which I will give you to send to our bank after your immediate response because the receipt of your application is the commencement of the official process of this transaction. Now I will like to use this opportunity to tell you the detail information concerning our deceased customer. The deceased account holder with our bank was Mr. Moreau Petit , from France who naturalized here in Burkina Faso for 16 years ago. He held account no. NBOA63 73 88 4857), routing no. 91002211 with our bank. He died in plane crash with his family, and his account was dormant for 8 years plus now and nobody has applied to our bank for the release of the money to him or her as the next of kin, and now the bank is planning on how to confiscate the fund since no body is coming for the claim. I have spent time and made all the necessary enquirers to find out if I can get any of his relative so that they will come for the claim but to no avail. The banking ethics here doesn't allow the money to stay more than 8 years because the fund will be recalled to our bank's treasury as abandoned fund. I decided to contact you and use your name for the claim, as you are going to act as his business associate so that we can get the fund transferred into your account. The amount in question is us$26m. (twenty six millions us dollars)
    and I want the total fund to be transfer into your SAFE BANK ACCOUNT in your name I am contacting you as a trusted person who can stand as the beneficiary of this fund. I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this fund can not be approved to a citizen of this nation or local bank here. Many banks here use to confiscate a lot of foreigners money in there various banks after the fund lying dormant for years. We Poor Bankers don’t gain anything if the fund is confiscated. I got this opportunity and decided to contact you for the mutual benefit of our both families because I don’t want the money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund since nobody is coming for it. As the Director in charge of Auditing and Accounting section of this bank, I have studied this transaction very carefully and I have noted that there are no risks involved. I am here to protect all your interests in this transaction until this money hits your account. Since I am here I shall be giving you all the developmental information from the bank as soon as this transaction commence. I know that you will not disappoint me when this funds enters your account, I have all my hope of life survival with my family in this transaction. We must hurry up with this transaction so that our bank and the government shall not claim and inherit this money because it has over-stayed. After the bank have approve your application as next of kin to our late customer I will fly down in your country for investment with my own share but I will advise you to keep this transaction as a top secret because no body again knows about it except you and I.

For more clarification you can call me +226.8307177 or better email me so henryobalim.ho@gmail.com

Default About your transfer, please get back

MAITE ADVOCATE & ASSOCIATE (ESQ)
    ACCREDITED ATTORNEY.
    Unite 101 Rue X 178 parallels Dakar Senegal
    P.O BOX. 31894
    PHONE ( +221)705858532

jamesberrychambers@outlook.com
    amesberrychamba@outlook.com

THIS IS FOR YOUR KIND ATTN.

That all paper works concerning the said deposit must be duly and lawfully obtained from all relevant government Authorities concerned on your name, address, ID number, and phone number as the original owner beneficiary of the said deposit. That our team of learned men should back you up as your only appointed/authorized attorney to secure/obtain all important documentation/certificate required/needed for the prompt release of this particular deposit to your custody as you may advise/instruct in the nearest future. Therefore, to secure/obtain legal vital documentation/certificate from the relevant government Authorities concerned, you have to meet up with the items and official charges listed below :

Power of Attorney Legal fee: …………….. $ 10 dollars…….
    Change of Ownership Legal Fee: ………… $20 dollars…….
    Legalize fee: ………………………………. ....$60 dollars…….
    Affidavit of Oath fee: ………………………$90 dollars…….
    Government Tax: ………………………….. $10 dollars…….
    Mobilization: ………………...………………. $70 dollars…….

Total: ------------------------------ ---- $260 dollars…….

In a proper view of the above, therefore, you're advised to send the foretasted fees to me immediately with my information via Western Union MONEY TRANSFER or MONEY GRAM
    Name ---------James Berry.
    Country-------------SENEGAL
    City...........................Dakar
    address... Unite 101 Rue x178 parcels
    Dakar Senegal.
    phone +221.705859532
    Thanks.
    BARRISTER JAMES BERRY CHAMBERS ASSOCIATE
    Senior Advocate
    Barrister JAMES BERRY
    Principal Partner
    Office address Unite 101 Rue x178 parcels
    Dakar Senegal
    +221.705859532
    jamesberrychambers@outlook.com
    jamesberrychamba@outlook.com

Default The money will be shared 60% for me and 40% for you

Greetings my dear Friend,

Before I introduce myself, I wish to inform you that this letter is not a hoax mail and I urge you to treat it serious. This letter must come to you as a big surprise, but I believe it is only a day that people meet and become great friends and business partners. Please I want you to read this letter very carefully and I must apologize for barging this message into your mail box without any formal introduction due to the urgency and confidentiality of this business and I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. Please this is not a joke and I will not like you to joke with it ok, with due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose, I make this contact with you as I believe that you can be of great assistance to me.

My name is Dr. Muhammad Usman, wndhykipkalya@gmail.com, from Burkina Faso, West Africa. I work in Bank Of Africa (BOA) as telex manager, please see this as a confidential message and do not reveal it to another person and let me know whether you can be of assistance regarding my proposal below because it is top secret. I am about to retire from active banking service to start a new life but I am skeptical to reveal this particular secret to a stranger. You must assure me that everything will be handled confidentially because we are not going to suffer again in life. It has been 10 years now that most of the greedy African Politicians used our bank to launder money overseas through the help of their Political advisers. Most ofthe funds which they transferred out of the shores of Africa were gold and oil money that was supposed to have been used to develop the continent. Their political advisers always inflated the amounts before transferring to foreign accounts, so I also used the opportunity to divert part of the funds hence I am aware that there is no official trace of how much was transferred as all the accounts used for such transfers were being closed after transfer. I acted as the bank officer to most of the politicians and when I discovered that they were using me to succeed in their greedy act; I also cleaned some of their banking records from the bank files and no one cared to ask me because the money was too much for them to control. They laundered over $5billion dollars during the process. Before I send this message to you, I have already diverted

$10.5millions dollars

to an escrow account belonging to no one in the bank. The bank is anxious now to know who the beneficiary to the funds is because they have made a lot of profits with the funds. It is more than Eight years now and most of the politicians are no longer using our bank to transfer funds overseas. The $10.5millions dollars has been laying waste in our bank and I don’t want to retire from the bank without transferring the funds to a foreign account to enable me share the proceeds with the receiver, a foreigner. The money will be shared 60% for me and 40% for you. There is no one coming to ask you about the funds because I secured everything. I only want you to assist me by providing a reliable bank account where the funds can be transferred. You are not to face any difficulties or legal implications as I am going to handle the transfer personally. If you are capable of receiving the funds, do let me know immediately to enable me give you a detailed information on what to do. For me, I have not stolen the money from anyone because the other people that took the whole money did not face any problems. This is my chance to grab my own life opportunity but you must keep the details of the funds secret to avoid any leakages as no one in the bank knows about my plans.

Please get back to me if you are interested and capable to handle this project, I shall intimate you on what to do when I hear from your confirmation and acceptance. If you are capable of being my trusted associate do declare your consent to me. I am looking forward to hear from you immediately for further information. Waiting to hear from you through my private email address :

drmuhammadusman@mail-me.com

Thanks with my best regards.
    Dr. Muhammad Usman
    Telex Manager
    Bank Of Africa (BOA)
    Burkina Faso

wndhykipkalya@gmail.com,
    drmuhammadusman@mail-me.com

Default Dear friend, contact WUMT to get your $300,000 cheque

My dear Friend,
    how are you and your family ?

I'm happy to inform you about my success in transferring my late fathers money to my new partner's account in United Kingdom , This is to bring to your notice that I have given a cheque to Western union money transfer in Dakar Senegal Branch office, the cheque valued amount of

$300,000 Three hundred thousand us dollars

credited to file KTU 9023118308519950 in your name due to your past help and assistance .I did not forget your efforts. Right now the money is under the care of Western union money transfer Dakar Senegal Branch office, I gave them the money in cheque to process it and transfer it to you , I supposed to do everything by myself due to the urgency and horribleness of us traveling i could not have time, Right now they have agreed to process the Bank Draft cheque and transfer it to you through western union money transfer. Remember i have done everything, al you will need to do is to contact the Agent with the contact information below. The western union Dakar Senegal Branch office,
    Dr. Boni Duran
    +221 703 396 687

union1@gmx.co.uk

Just write to them with their email address above and tell them how they will transfer the $300,000,00 Three hundred thousand us dollars to your position and let me know as soon as you received the fund . As soon as your information is received by the Western union money transfer agent office, the money shall be sent to your direction.

Thanks and take good care of yourself, remember to let me know when the money has been transferred to you so that we can share the joy together. This is my own turn to pay you back for your good heart. In the moment, I am very busy here in United Kingdom because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand now so i might not be checking my email always. Finally, try and get in touch with Western union money transfer urgent office once you read this message.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Your friend
    Aisha

aishajeanbikomagu808@gmail.com

Default 100% risk free donation

Dear friend, good day !

I greet you with the name in the name of the Lord Almighty the giver of every good thing. Good day and compliments of the seasons, I know it is true that this letter may come to you as a surprise. Nevertheless, I humbly ask you to give me your attention and hear me well, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine my future and continued existence. I am Mrs Selima Aroua aging widow of 65 years old suffering from long time illness. I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of

$18.2 millions dollars

and I needed a very honest and God fearing who can withdraw this money then use the funds for Charity works. I WISH TO GIVE THIS FUNDS TO YOU FOR CHARITY WORKS. I found your email address from the internet after honest prayers to the Lord to bring me a helper and i decided to contact you if you may be willing and interested to handle these trust funds in good faith before anything happens to me.

Having known my condition I decided to donate this money to Churches, organizations or good person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want you to use this money for Churches, Charity organizations, orphanages, widows and other people that are in need. l took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money . Moreover, my husband relatives are not close to me since I develop a cancer problem and it had been their wish to see me dead in order to inherit his wealth since we have no child. These people are not worthy of this inheritance. This is why I am taking this decision.

I want your urgent reply to me so that I will give you the deposit receipt which the company issued to me as next of kin for immediate transfer of the money to your account in your country, to start the good work of God, I am desperately in keen need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you for this task, you must not fail me and the millions of the poor people in our today world. This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved, 100% risk free with full legal proof. Please if you would be able to use the funds for the Charity works kindly let me know immediately.I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality and trust in this matter to accomplish my heart desire, as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish. I want you to take 40 percent of the total money for your personal use while 60% of the money will go to charity.I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality and trust in this matter to accomplish my heart.

I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish. Any delay in your reply may give me room to look for another good person for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my ill health.

Hoping to receive your response soonest at my private email address at :

mrs.selima00aroua@gmail.com

Thanks and remain blessed
    Your sister in the Lord,
    Mrs. Selima Aroua

pls.h.me06@aol.fr,
    mrs.selima00aroua@gmail.com

Default GOLD BAR and DUST AVALIABLE for SALE from SOUTH AFRICA

Hello,

My name is William Jagger, from South Africa. I am writing to you at this time to advertise the availability of our main product, Alluvial Gold Dust and Gold Dore Bars in bulk quantities. As I represent a large
    number of local artisan miners, we are prepared to provide quantities of up to 35-40 kilograms of 22+ karat Alluvial Gold Dust and Gold Dore Bars monthly. But at the moment I have only 5 Kg in my possession and any interested buyer of our Gold. The Gold will ship down to him or her after our mutual between the buyer and we the seller.

OUR GOODS ARE SHIPPED BY AN OFFICIAL SPECIAL COURIER SERVICES SO YOU CAN BE ASSURED OF SECURITY AND SAFE DESTINATION OF YOUR ORDERS. Following is information concerning our product :

1. Product: Gold Dore Bars (AURUM )
    2. FORM: Gold Dust and Bars
    3. Purity: 93.1 % minimum
    4. Fineness: 22+ carats minimum
    5. Origin; South Africa
    6. Quantity: 5kg
    7. Price: $33,500 per kilogram

Our firm is in possession of the Gold Export Certificate issued by the Government of the Republic of South Africa necessary to export gold from South Africa , thus we can provide service to any part of the world. W e are prepared to offer the quantity of gold required to the buyer [or their representative. If you are interested in this proposal, or have any further questions, kindly get back to me through your my email address below

williamjaggerp@gmail.com

Looking forward to doing business with you.
    Yours truly,
    William Jagger

williamjagggere@workmail.co.za
    williamjaggerp@gmail.com
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines