Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Default Proposal For You Scam: We shall share the money : 55% for me and 40% for you

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2020 11:48 PM
    Subject: CONFIRM

This is to inform you that we have received a cheque package value Ђ1,050,000.00 from Jack Ma Foundation as a donation to you, and is ready for delivery.
    For more information about your package, contact the shipping Supervisor and confirm your shipping information.

thank you,

SWIFT EXPRESS COURIER ESP.
    DELIVERY TEAM SUPERVISOR.
    Email: info@swift-expresscourier.com
    Email: swftexpresscourier@gmail.com
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Proposal For You Scam: MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS

GOOD DAY,

HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

I AM MRS.JUDITH COMPOLA, ACCOUNTANT BY PROFESSION, I'M 34YRS OLD, WORKING AT THE OFFICE OF AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT OF AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB).I IS MARRIED WITH 1 KIDS. MY RESIDENCE ADDRESS NO: 18 AVENUE DE LA CHARLES DEGAULLE SECT: 21. BOX POSTAL: 01 BP 5256 OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO. I WANT YOU TO HANDLE THIS BUSINESS TRANSACTION WITH ME IF CHANCE TO DO INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS.

I GOT YOUR MAIL FROM GOOGLE SEARCH. WE ARE IMPOSITION TO RECLAIM AND INHERIT THE SUM OF (US$5.5MILLIONS DOLLAR’S) WITHOUT ANY TROUBLE, FROM A DORMANT ACCOUNT WHICH REMAINS UNCLAIMED SINCE 11 YEARS THE OWNER DIED. THIS IS A U.S DOLLAR’S ACCOUNT AND THE BENEFICIARY DIED WITHOUT TRACE OF HIS FAMILY TO CLAIM THE FUND AND NO NEXT OF KIN. I WANT YOU TO STAND AS HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATE AND I WILL GUILD YOU WITHOUT ANY RISK INVOLVE.

IF INTERESTED TO DO THIS BUSINESS WITH ME WITHOUT BETRAY CONTACT ME THROUGH MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS compola4@<a href="http://gmail.com" ...>gmail.com</a> WITH YOUR FULL DETAILS AS BELOW, I WILL IMMEDIATELY GIVE YOU MORE DETAILS OF THE TRANSFER.

(1) NAME: .............................................
    (2) COUNTRY: .................................................. .....
    (3) PHONE:............................................ ...
    (4) AGE: .................................................. ................
    (5) OCCUPATION:....................................... ........
    (6) STATUS: .................................................. .....
    7) GENDER:........................................... .....................

BEST REGARD
    ​​
    MRS.
    ​ ​
    JUDITH COMPOLA,

compola4@gmail.com

AM WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT REPLY SO THAT WE WILL STARTS IMMEDIATELY, SORRY IF YOU RECEIVED THIS LETTER IN YOUR SPAM, DUE TO RECENT CONNECTION ERROR HERE IN MY COUNTRY.
    MAY ALMIGHTY GOD BLESS YOU
    b.nlm2@aol.fr

Default Proposal For You Scam: $10,5m. next of kin

Dear Sir,

Following the submission of your information over the claim of your inheritance, I have used your information to prepare your claim files here in my office as regard the presentation and effected immediate changes of the information related to the deceased and replace it with your personal information. I’ve done the changes and your file was legalized today. Therefore, I’ve gone to the bank with your claim files and then summoned a meeting with management board of the bank
    in respect of your registration and other necessary procedures in line with the release and transfer of this inheritance fund to you as next of kin to my late client. The bank has finally registered you and agreed to release the fund from the deceased person's bank account to your personal bank account.

Meanwhile, the bank is going to contact you directly but has asked that a text of application duly signed by you should be submitted to them and as so I have drafted this application which you are to fill and submit to the bank through the email addresses stated on the application. This will enable the bank open a direct communication with you for the transfer of the inheritance fund in line with their bank procedures. Please note, you are to contact me as soon as the bank communicates to you in order to guide you accordingly to avoid mistakes.

Therefore, I would like you to fill the text of application form bellow and send it to the bank to enable them commence the processing and transfer of the money into your nominated bank account.

Thanks for your co-operation.
    Yours sincerely,
    Barrister George Brown Levi Esq.
    georgebrownlevi@gmail.com

The Application for claim

FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR.
    UNION TOGOLIASE BANK [UTB].
    Director. Dr Douglas Louis Kwame
    utb1910@hotmail.com

Dear Sir,
    LETTER OF CLAIM/APPLICATION FOR TRANSFER OF TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS only from vault A/C N0:14-255-2001108.
    Please be informed that I wish to come for the claim, release and transfer of the sum of TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND USDOLLARS

USD$ 10.500.000.00

from account number 14-255-2001108 with your bank to my private account as will be provided on request. The above amount / money was deposited in your bank by my deceased cousin, who died some years ago with his entire family, but resident in Lome, Togo and owned SARLX-TRA Constructions and Drilling Company Lome, Togo. I am his cousin and named next of kin with all documents of proof. I wish as the heir apparent to claim and instruct that the above mentioned amount be released in my favour.
    Below are my personal data.

NAMES..........................................
    SEX............................................... ..
    NATIONALITY....................................... ..
    OCCUPATION........................................ ..
    ADDRESS.................................
    PHONE...............................

Please accept this late application as it was due to family logistic problems consequent upon his funeral rights. I hope you will understand and expedite action.

Thanks for your Anticipated co-operation,
    Yours faithfully,

Default Proposal For You Scam: Waiting for your actions

My dear, i am happy to hear from you again, as i told you before where we are staying was like a prison yard that is why i am too eager to come out from here, could you imagine we are not allow to have our own handset unless through reverend own or when we get someone who wishes to help us out or a relative if there is any then we he can purchase for us and we register it in their security department here, for some time now all our face books, in fact all our social media communication, including my Hotmail emails were blocked, i just opened this one secretly to operate with, i will send you my photo any time i am opportune for that but you can speak with me through the reverend phone number
    Do your best possible to help me out from here, work with the reverend, revjohnmarkforu@yahoo.com, he is a good person, please give him the information he required so that he can introduce you to the bank where this money is banked, when you will receive it, you will can invite me down to your country but where you are capable to invite me down to your country we can stay together to apply/work for the release of this money
    Waiting for your actions
    yours ever
    Joycee Ahmed
    joyceeahamed22@gmail.com

Default Proposal For You Scam: BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Sir,
    Kindly ccontact my secretary, his name is Rev. Bishop Williams and you can email him at his

bishopwilliams361@gmail.com

for the reception of your payment
    Mr. Ibrahim
    lbrahimmustaphar7079@gmail.com

Default Proposal For You Scam: $10,5m. next of kin, get back to me

However you need to furnish to me with the following information for immediate action;

1. name
    2. address
    3. phone
    4. status
    5. age
    6. nationality
    7. occupation
    8. email

I appreciate your seriousness and commitment to collaborate with me in claiming this fund from the bank instead of leaving them to confiscate the funds. However, it does not really matter if you are not the biological next of kin to my deceased client, because as the legal counsel to the deceased, it is my onus to present the next of kin/beneficiary to the inheritance of my late client to the bank. So you need not to worry in any way. All i need is your permission to present you as the next of kin to my late client to the bank so that we could transfer this fund out immediately.

PROCEDURES :

1. Procurement of affidavit of claim:
    With your forwarded information, I shall be going to the Registry of the Togolese High Court to procure the per-requisite legal documents and an Affidavit of claim in your favor as the next of kin to the late depositor. This affidavit of claim is a legal paper work that will confer on you, the statutory right to lay this claim.

2. Formal application to bank.

Upon the procurement of the affidavit, I shall proceed to the bank and submit every necessary document to the legal department to put claims for the transfer of the said fund to your account. Once I file this application, the paying bank will approve the funds and transfer to an account that you would nominate. I know all these might be alien to you, but as a renowned attorney, I know what to do and how to go about the procedure. All I need is your full co-operation and understanding.

Rest assured that this transaction is legitimate and you will not regret partaking in it. It would be completed within twelve (12) working days if you are co-operative and communicative. The procedures for making claims are very simple and straight forward. The procedures would be followed within the ambit of the law, such that none of us shall get into any kind of trouble or be under any litigation at the end of this transaction.

In short, it is legally acceptable for someone to require the deposit of a deceased person, while any claim back as heir. Further relations are not limited kinship died alone, as you well know, it can be extended to other links, can be a business partner or a friend, that the legitimacy of the claims. Based on the legal facts, alone, no one must know the deceased or family member before he or she can inherit property In fact, the bank law stipulates that if such fund remains unclaimed for a certain period of time, of course, 9 years old, the bank will automatically transfer funds to the Treasury unclaimed or lost funds. Thus, no one makes demands on such funds, I want to tell you that, once you use these documents, I will provide for you no other person has or rights in this respect more, the bank will see you as a true immediate family, and you are the legal owner of the account and the money will be transfer into your bank account without any further question.

Again, this is to be sure that you can act as the recipient is not a problem, since I work with you and keep you all the necessary legal documents to justify your beneficiary status. When asked about the time it may take for us to be honest with you. We have a requirement to be completed in a very short period of time, not more than two weeks, or a few less.

Default Proposal For You Scam: FROM BARRISTER ALFREDO QUADE Esq.

Attorney & Advocate
    Alfredo Chambers & Co.,
    Legal Pratitioners & Solicitors.
    barristeralfredoquade@gmail.com
    Legal Services

In due of your recent request for the Legal Representation and Services of our chamber, Alfredo Chambers in order to assist in securing documents, getting approvals and signing on your behalf in order to ensure you claim as the next of Kin and make smooth transfer of the fund to your local account /nominated account.
    We will carry out due consideration and will verify from the Bank on the necessary requirements and procedures and required documents that our chamber needed to provide on your behalf for claim the fund and subsequent transfer of the fund to your country according to the bank's procedures accordingly.

We shall represent you fully in every aspect to make sure that you have all legal requirements for getting approvals and paper works, for your claim and easy transfer of the money to your country thereafter which shall be done legally by our legal services.

First of all, we need to inform you that this is our area of specialization, and we are fully aware that for transaction to be smoothly successful, you will need an Affidavit report of claim from the high court whereas you are not a resident here, and Letter of administration.

We will provide guarantee Letter from our chamber which we will also submit to the Ministry of Justice. with these documents, we shall meet up the bank approvals to release the fund to you, we will make sure that we meet up with all legal requirements to make claim of the fund.

Our Chamber is oblige to serve you better.
    Thank you for solicits.

Regards,
    ALFREDO'S CHAMBERS
    MEMBER BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS
    LLB, BA, BSC, PHD
    Attorney/Barrister at Law.
    barristeralfredoquade@gmail.com
    Barrister Alfredo Quade, (Esq)

Default Proposal For You Scam: Contact the lawyer for the 2 remaining documents

My dear

How are you today ? I thank you for all your efforts to see that this proposal to help the charity and the poor will be successfully, and your promised to try all your possible best to see that nothing will stop this good proposal, God will bless you, I also receive email from the bank regard the required documents before the transfer.

I am very happy that everything is working successfully that soon the fund will be transfer in your account in your country , regards to those documents the bank required from us before the transfer, as I already informed you in my previous mail that I have some of my late Husband's documents the Last statement of account of my late husband and his death certificate which I will attached to you.

Please you have to keep it confidential for a security reason. I have the step (2) of the document the bank request the death certificate of my late husband, and the step (3)the statement of account of my late husband, which I will attached to you. And the only two documents we need now is the power of attorney which is the step (1) The power of attorney is the documents that will enable you to claim the fund and changing of the ownership of the fund in your name, and the power of attorney must be endorse by a Burkinabe resident lawyer as the bank instructed, (4) Affidavit of support and must be also endorsed by a Burkinabe resident lawyer , and now i have got the contact of the lawyer that will assist us to issue those documents through the help of the bank manager, please i will advice you to contact the lawyerimmediately, so that he will help us to secure those required documents from the bank before the transfer.
    This is the contact of the lawyer name Barrister Edmond Coast barr.edmondcoastchambers@outlook.com

I have already informed the lawyer about you as my foreign partner that want to assist me to secure my late husband fund for a good purpose ,I believe he will help us to secure those two remaining documents, which is the only thing that bank need from us before the transfer.I am waiting for your urgent respond and a good news that you have contact the lawyer so that he will help us to issue those required documents, you don't need to delay I want everything to happen fast.

Yours faithfully
    Mrs. Merion

mrsmerion2@gmail.com
    barr.edmondcoastchambers@outlook.com

Default Proposal For You Scam: Prof.Salvador A. González

Ich möchte mich erstmals gerne vorstellen. Mein Name ist Prof. D.Salvador A. González die persönliche Rechtsanwalte meines verstorbenen Mandanten. Er war als privater Geschäftsmann im internationalen Bereich tätig. Im Jahr 2013 erlag mein Mandant an einen schweren Herzinfarkt. Mein Mandant war ledig und kinderlos.Er hinterließ ein Vermögen im Wert von

€16.200.000 (Sechzehn Millionen zweihunderttausend Euro)

Das Geld befindet sich bei der Spanischen Zentralbank.Die Bank ließ mir zukommen, dass ich einen Erbberechtigen, Begünstigten vorstellen muss um das Vermoegen einzuloesen.

Nach mehreren Recherchen erhielt ich keine weiteren hilfreichen Informationen, über die Verwandten meines verstorbenen Mandanten. Aus diesem Grund schrieb ich Sie an, da Sie den gleichen Nachnamen haben. Ich benötige Ihre Zustimmung und Ihre Kooperation um Sie als den Begünstigten vorzustellen.
    Alle meine Bemühungen Verwandte meines verstorbenen Mandanten zu finden, waren erfolglos.Es Scheint das keine lebenden Verwandten vorhanden sind,Infolgedessen würde ich vorschlagen das Vermögen aufzuteilen, Sie erhalten 45% Prozent des Anteils und 45% Prozent würde mir dann zustehen. 10% Prozent werden an Gemeinnützige Organisationen gespendet.

Alle notwendigen Dokumente beinhalten sinngemäß auch das Ursprungszeugnis, um demnach Fragen von der zuständigen Bank zu vermeiden. Die beantragten Dokumente, die Sie für das Verfahren benötigen, sind legal und beglaubigt. Das Vermögen enthält kein kriminellen Ursprung. Das Verfahren wird einwandfrei und ohne Komplikationen erfolgen, die Geldüberweisung wird rechts gemäß abgeschlossen.Ich hoffe auf ihr Vertrauen und eine gute Zusammenarbeit.

Kontaktieren Sie mich bitte unter der privaten Telefonnummer 0034 632 053 737 und senden sie mir und eine Kopie ihres Personalausweises Ihr Kompletter Vor und Zunahme ihre Anschrift,Telefonnummer, und Email-Adresse auf diese Faxnummer E-MAIL: solicitora50@gmail.com zu. Ihre Persoenliche Bearbeitungsnummer lautet:OB/OG/01.16 Ihr Kontakt mit mir sollte bitte nur ueber diese Nummer sein und nicht ueber mein Büro.

Falls dieses Geschäft nicht Ihrer Moral entspricht, dann bitte ich Sie hirmit meine Entschuldigung zu akzeptieren. Falls Sie im Gegenteil Wünschen mit mir dieses Ziel zu Erringen,bitte ich Sie für weitere Detail mit mir kontakt aufzunehmen.

Default Proposal For You Scam: I'm Louis Goossens, Societe Generale Bank in Brussels Belgium

Hello Sir,

Thank you for your email. This client died without a Next of Kin and this money has been in the account for years now without any claim, so during my investigation I found out that no one will ever come to claim the money. As a banker, I know the requirements that will enable you claim the funds easily and legally.

We need to work together to be able to move the funds into your account within the next 3 to 4 working days because my bank is now planning to move the funds into the bank's treasury as unclaimed amount.

I have been able to obtain the death certificate of the client, I have his passport and the account details which is dormant at this time and will forward all the information to you once you assure me that you will not betray me when you receive this money in your account.

I will give you details of the account to enable you confirm the existence of the funds in the account but that will be after I have received your assurance that you will not betray me.

I want you to know that I will resign from my work immediately you have received the funds in your account and will join you in your country for sharing and investment since I want to invest my own share in your country.

I need you to assure me that you can be trusted and that you will keep my own 60% safe until I arrive your country. Once I have your assurance with your complete details, I will email you with the information I have then we will proceed.

All I need is to use an attorney here to obtain some legal documents that will approve you as the Next of Kin to the client. All the documents will be legally issued in your name and with the documents, you will contact my bank for the claim and I will assist internally to facilitate the whole process faster.

Please email me your assurance and send me the following details :

name..........................................
    address..................................
    phone...........................
    id. card................

I've attached my own Id here for you to know who I am and will like to have yours as well.

I'm waiting to hear from you now.
    Regards,
    Mr. Louis Goossens.

jeffreyhsch@gmail.com

Default Proposal For You Scam: $10,5m. next of kin

However you need to furnish to me with the following information for immediate action :

1. name
    2. address
    3. status
    4. age
    5. nationality
    6. occupation
    7. email
    8. phone

I appreciate your seriousness and commitment to collaborate with me in claiming this fund from the bank instead of leaving them to confiscate the funds. However, it does not really matter if you are not the biological next of kin to my deceased client, because as the legal counsel to the deceased, it is my onus to present the next of kin/beneficiary to the inheritance of my late client to the bank. So you need not to worry in any way. All i need is your permission to present you as the next of kin to my late client to the bank so that we could transfer this fund out immediately

Attached is a copy of my passport

Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines