Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

Default Proposal For You Scam: We shall share the money : 55% for me and 40% for you

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2020 11:48 PM
    Subject: CONFIRM

This is to inform you that we have received a cheque package value Ђ1,050,000.00 from Jack Ma Foundation as a donation to you, and is ready for delivery.
    For more information about your package, contact the shipping Supervisor and confirm your shipping information.

thank you,

SWIFT EXPRESS COURIER ESP.
    DELIVERY TEAM SUPERVISOR.
    Email: info@swift-expresscourier.com
    Email: swftexpresscourier@gmail.com
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Business Proposal Scam: Happy Hollidays

Dear Stranger,

My name is Dr. Temitope Fasoranti, I got your contact through your country's business e-mail directory system, on my desperate search for an honest stranger to assist me. My business proposal for you actually involves a huge amount of money, that runs into millions of United States Dollars. My intention is to move or transfer this money to your country for safe keeping and investment purposes .
    Please kindly note that this is not a spam, it's a real business deal that will benefit us ,With no risk involved . I therefore urge you to try as much as possible to get back to me on this matter, And i would explain more to you regarding the procedure.

Thanks .

Yours Sincerely .
    Dr. Temitope Fasoranti (Executive Director)

======================

Received: from bbktextiles.com ([220.135.200.211]) by home with MailEnable ESMTP; Wed, 13 Jan 2021 10:54:39 -0700
    Received: from User (unknown [36.67.202.185]) (Authenticated sender: service) by bbktextiles.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 94A91921102; Sat, 9 Jan 2021 23:18:29 +0800 (CST)
    Reply-To: <serviceproviders2020@outlook.com>
    Subject: Happy Hollidays
    Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2021 22:38:26 +0800
    Return-Path: <service@bbktextiles.com>

Default Proposal For You Scam: Business Proposal!!

How are you?
    My name is Josias Melo. I am a Procurement Officer with the Angolan NationalPetroleum and Gas Agency (ANPG). I am writing to extend a business request foryou to stand as an agent or middle-man in a crude oil supply contract.
    I am assuring you that good profits will be earned from the commission thatwill be paid to middle-persons. I will provide exclusive details to you uponyour acceptance.
    Sincerely
    Josias Melo
    Procurement Officer

Default Business Proposal Scam: Good day

Hello,

I hope you had a good day.
    I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss business proposal to you for your due consideration regarding investment in your country and it could very well be that your worries about my offer are warranted because of the insecurities that abound in the Internet since I haven't had the chance to meet you in person but hope you are not offended hence I could at least feel good if we have the same mindset to achieve this goal with the utmost discretion. This has been a very difficult decision to make considering the immediate burden under the circumstance we cannot waste time to ensure more responsive planning to transfer the sum ($17,597,000.00) to your country for investment but If you are not willing, I'd greatly appreciate any referrals that you can provide and can rest
    assured, your help will be greatly rewarded.
    In any event, a reply to this will be very much appreciated.

Chris Abim

Default Proposal For You Scam: I NEED YOUR ADVICE ME

Dear Sir or Madam,

I never believe that this is real in Africa till I witness it by myself today

My names is Rebecca Joe a citizen of England 33years Old lives and work in South Africa(S.A).

There has been a problem in our office regarding of a huge amount of money (Billion Dollars) own by Libyan government which was brought in cash during the War against President Gadafi OF Libyan to our security office S.A.

A $73 Million was diverted by unknown staffs in our office early last years from the billion dollars fund, and this has resulted a lot of investigation by the Interpol for the last past 16 months ago getting to 18 month now, still no source of positive towards their investigations http://www.iol.co.za/news/politics/f...llions-1791851

Last week Thursday, the weather was so bad, and there was a lot of traffic and I have to get work late, by the time I get to work, the front door led to my office was not open because the splashes of rain were manipulating inside and I need to pass through the back door which is not acceptable due to the machine installed, is only made for the mechanic/repairer. On my way I overheard smooth conversation talking about sharing ratio and i lean back and crossed my ear on the door pretends as if am dealing with my wet shoe.

I clearly overheard our appointed finance manager and his assistant secretary together with 2 others staff that control finance discussing on how to share the sum of $73 Million Dollars.I was shocked!! as I was about to walk away my phone started ringing at that spot and they caught me, believing that I have heard all they were discussing.

They now offer to give me $2.5 million dollars!, please if you are the one what would you do? Should I go ahead and collect the money? Should I involve the police? Or should I report them to the management? Please your advice will help me a lot If its you what would you do?

Reply me To:rebeccasteve@rsstconsultant.com

Default Proposal For You Scam: From Rebecca Joe

To: undisclosed-recipients:
    Subject: From Rebecca Joe

Dear Sir/Madam!

Peace be unto you, I know my mail might be a surprise to you but never mind because I am contacting you in good faith. However, accept my sincere apologies if it doesn't meet your personal ethics.

In a brief introduction, my name is Hon Joe Modisen. a personal lawyer to Late Engineer. who died with his family in Automobile motor accident here in My Country five years ago. and left a huge amount of money in the bank here in my country ($US 10.5 Million) in his personal bank account for our mutual benefit? This money Belongs to My deceased client, Engineer. a National of your Country WHO died in 30/ 10/ 2010

From My Numerous searches, I found out That the deceased Bears the Same Surname with you, and That is the reason why I contacted you to receive this money for our mutual benefit. If you are Willing to work with me to Receive this money, Kindly Get back to me through My Private Email (info@ecowascabtogo.com) as soon as Possible so That I can Give you more details About this transaction.The bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin, Please do reply with the following information for further clarifications.

Look forward to hear from you as soon as possible if you are willing to proceed with me.

Respectfully,
    Hon.Joe Modisen Esq.
    Email: info@ecowascabtogo.com

Default Proposal For You Scam: PLEASE AWAITING YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE TODAY

Dear sir / madam,

Please, kindly attend to this mail in good faith. I do not mean any disrespect by approaching you through this medium; it is due to the urgency of the matter. I am Barrister Jaime Navarro,a Spanish and A personal attorney to Late Mr. Benjamine , A businessman who died on
    Spanair Flight 5022 plane crash on 20 August 2008 . He died with out a Will leaving no one as his next of kin to lay claim to his money deposited in the Bank valued 12, 500,000 Euros,( Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand Euros) Please get in touch with me immediately
    via Email: abogadojn@yandex.com . Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details that will help you understand this transaction well.Have a nice day as am expecting your call via: Tel: 0034603175682 and your feedback soon via Email: abogadojn@yandex.com

Kindest Regards
    Barrister Jaime Navarro
    Tel: +34603175682
    Email: abogadojn@yandex.com
    8th April 2016

Default Proposal For You Scam: From Rebecca Joe

Hi Sir/Madam ,

My names is Rebecca Joe a citizen of England 33years Old lives and work in South Africa(S.A).

There has been a problem in our office regarding of a huge amount of money (Billion Dollars) own by Libyan government which was brought in cash during the War against President Gadafi OF Libyan to our security office S.A.

A $73 Million was diverted by unknown staffs in our office early last years from the billion dollars fund, and this has resulted a lot of investigation by the Interpol for the last past 16 months ago getting to 18 month now, still no source of positive towards their investigations http://www.iol.co.za/news/politics/f...llions-1791851

Last week Thursday, the weather was so bad, and there was a lot of traffic and I have to get work late, by the time I get to work, the front door led to my office was not open because the splashes of rain were manipulating inside and I need to pass through the back door which is not acceptable due to the machine installed, is only made for the mechanic/repairer. On my way I overheard smooth conversation talking about sharing ratio and i lean back and crossed my ear on the door pretends as if am dealing with my wet shoe.

I clearly overheard our appointed finance manager and his assistant secretary together with 2 others staff that control finance discussing on how to share the sum of $73 Million Dollars.I was shocked!! as I was about to walk away my phone started ringing at that spot and they caught me, believing that I have heard all they were discussing.

They now offer to give me $2.5 million dollars!, please if you are the one what would you do? Should I go ahead and collect the money? Should I involve the police? Or should I report them to the management? Please your advice will help me a lot
    If its you what would you do?

Reply me To: rebeccajoe33@yahoo.com

Default Proposal For You Scam: From Joel Modisen

Hi Sir/Madam ,

My names is Rebecca Steve a citizen of England 33years Old lives and work in South Africa(S.A).

There has been a problem in our office regards of a huge amount of money (Billion Dollars) own by Libyan government which was brought in cash during the War against President Gadafi OF Libyan to our office S.A.

A $100 Million was diverted by unknown staffs in our office early last years from the huge funds, and this has resulted a lot of investigation by the Interpol for the last past 16 months ago getting to 18 month now, still no source of positive towards the investigations http://www.iol.co.za/news/politics/f...llions-1791851

I clearly overheard our appointed finance manager and his assistant secretary together with 2 others staff that control finance discussing on how to share the sum of $100 Million Dollars.I was shocked!! as I was about to walk away my phone started ringing at that spot and they caught me, believe that I have overheard all they were discussing.

They now offer to give me $5.5 million dollars!, please if you are the one what would you do? Should I go ahead and collect the money? Should I involve the police? Or should I report them to the management? Please your advice will help me a lot

I am still in shocked for the incident.

Reply me To: joelmodisen@outlook.com

Default Help Needed Scam: HELP

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes, I came down to Istanbul, Turkey for a short holiday. Unfortunately,I was mugged at the park of the hotel where i stayed,all cash and credit card were stolen off me but luckily for me i still have my passport with me.
    I've been to the the Police here but they're not helping issues at all and my return flight leaves in few hours from now but I'm having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let me leave until I settle the bills. Well I really need your financial assistance..
    Please let me know if you can help me out and I need you to keep checking your email because it's the only way I can reach you.
    I'm freaked out at the moment
    Kevin

Default Proposal For You Scam: Dear owner

Dear owner,

I am Mr. James Dawson, Head Officer-in-Charge, Administrative Service Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agency in Logan International Airport Boston, Massachusetts. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from United Kingdom which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility here in Massachusetts, and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 110kg each.

The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities. The diplomat's inability to pay for Non Inspection fees among other things are the reason why the consignment is delayed and abandoned.

By my assessment, each of the boxes contains about $4M or more.They are still left in the airport storage facility till today. The Consignments like I said are two metal trunk boxes weighing about 110kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) effective capacity: 680 L) Approximately. The details of the consignment including your name and email on the official document from United Nations' office in London where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document is still available with us. As it stands now, you have to reconfirm your full name, Phone Number, full address so I can cross-check and see if it corresponds with the one on the official documents. It is now left to you to decide if you still need the consignment or allow us repatriate it back to UK (place of origin) as we were instructed.(REPLY TO THIS EMAIL : (mrjdawson47@gmail.com )

As I did say again, the shipper abandoned it and ran away most importantly because he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non inspection document(s), etc

Get back to me urgently on this matter.

Best Regards,
    Mr. James Dawson
    Head Officer-in-Charge
    Administrative Service Inspection Unit
    E-mail: mrjdawson47@gmail.com
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines