Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 LastLast

Default Proposal For You Scam: We shall share the money : 55% for me and 40% for you

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2020 11:48 PM
    Subject: CONFIRM

This is to inform you that we have received a cheque package value Ђ1,050,000.00 from Jack Ma Foundation as a donation to you, and is ready for delivery.
    For more information about your package, contact the shipping Supervisor and confirm your shipping information.

thank you,

SWIFT EXPRESS COURIER ESP.
    DELIVERY TEAM SUPERVISOR.
    Email: info@swift-expresscourier.com
    Email: swftexpresscourier@gmail.com
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default I will wait for your decisions, Your Wishes is my Command

Sister Cathy,

I just receive call from the Governor of Bank of Ghana , The Bank of Ghana has given order that we must to get Power of Attorney and Change of Ownership Certificate on your name Cathy Petheram as the appointed receiver , it will enable you to receive the funds into your account without any question and problem with your bank. so i decided to send you an email again for you to read and understand very well, i have inquire for the power of Attorney and Change of Ownership here in High Court of Justice, the chief judge said it will cost us $2,650 dollars , before we can get the two documentation on your name and to pay for the court charges fee and seal Stamp duty for Approved the two docuementation on your Name.

Power of Attorney $1,350 Us dollars
    Change of Ownership$1,300 Us dollars

Total amount is $2,650 dollars which you are to send via Western Union or Money Gram to the name of my secretary

Name :AGOR CHERRY
    City: Accra
    zip code+233
    Office Postal Address: P.O.Box An 19862 Accra-North,Ghana

You are ask to provide Information below;

Your Real Name.....
    Home Address....
    Age....
    direct Mobile Number..
    Fax.......
    Occupation....
    Copy of driving License ..
    Bank Account....
    Bank Name.....
    Bank trol free Number....

Sister Cathy , I need your full support so that we can help Berge out from his situation ok

I await your prompt response. God bless you and your Families Amen.

Best Regards,

Barrister. Rev.Dr. Kwaku David Nsiah

Barrister & Solicitors
    Of The Supreme Courts Of Ghana.
    Office Location: Dr. Nsiah & Associates
    6 Additrom Road Off Fomer Farisco
    Opposite Additrom School Adabraka, Accra Ghana.
    Postal Address: P.O.Box An 19862 Accra-North,Ghana.
    Tel/Fax:+233-507256453
    Office Email: dr.kwakunsiah@yahoo.com

Default Your Information...From Cameron

From From Luzius Cameron
    Postfach 8098 Zurich
    Switzerland.

I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business. Though this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest medium of communication. However, this correspondence is private, and it should be treated in strict confidence. I work with Bank UBS AG Zurich at
    their offshore department, I will be happy to work this deal out with you if you have a corporate or personal Bank Account and if you will keep TOP SECRET.

During our last periodic auditing I discovered some dormant accounts with holding balances of Three Hundred and Twenty million US Dollars, Sometimes a person will open a bank account, deposit money, and then disappear into the tin air. Banks are not always able to find out what has become of these silent customers, or to know whether they should follow up on requests from people who claim to be heirs to the accounts. The main problem is that the customer resides abroad and, due to bank secrecy, the bank cannot publish notices in the international press to locate the depositories. This has led the majority of Swiss banks to refrain from opening small-deposit accounts for foreign customers; for fear that they will forget that the account exists.

It has happened in the past, however, that customers pass away and their heirs can neither prove the death, nor their heir ship. This was a frequent occurrence during the wartime periods, and the banks have now set up a simple, rapid resolution procedure operating to their customers' advantage. Dormant assets are defined as any assets deposited with a bank (an account, a custody account or a safety-deposit box) for which there has been no contact with the customer in the bank's files for the last ten years or more.

If you believe you have claim to a Swiss bank account for which the holder (e.g. an ancestor) has not been in contact with the bank for over ten years, there is a fairly simple procedure to follow, depending on the date the account was opened. This account has not been operated for the past years, As at this moment I am constrained to issue more details about this business until your response is received. If you are not familiar with Swiss Dormant Accounts and profile, please take a
    moment of your very busy schedules to read about Swiss dormant accounts:

website; http://www.crt-ii.org/2001_list/publ...n_list1_A.phtm

If you know that you are capable to handle large or small amount on trust and can keep secret and ready to take 40% of any amount I transfer to your account from the dormant accounts and I will take 60%, send your account information's by return mail. Tell me more about yourself, while I look forward to receive the above information. Please you can write me to my most private email address (cluzius@yahoo.com).
    I want to re-assure you that this business is risk free and you can send an empty account to receive the funds, provided that the account is capable to receive incoming funds. Send your private mobile phone number where I can reach you now. and let me hear from you.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Warmest regards,
    Luzius Cameron.
    +414 35081395

Default Please Respond Urgently

I am Capt. Seilhan McAndrea from Alpha Battery, 1st Battalion, 5th Artillery, Afghanistan. I need your assistance to evacuate the sum of $9,250,000.00 to you for safe keeping as long as i am assured that this funds will be safe in your care till i complete my service here in Afghanistan. It is not a stolen money and there is no risk involve. Please Get Back to me for details on: seilhan.mcandrea@foxmail.com

Default Good Day

Good Day,

Although you might be nervous about my e-mail as we have not met before.
    My name is Sara McMillan,I work with Lloyds Bank UK; there is the sum of GBP $15,200,000.00 business proposal I want to share with you. It is absolutely risk free; if you are interested send me a reply below.

Best Regards,
    Mrs Sara McMillan
    London, United Kingdom
    saramcmillan32@outlook.com

Default Low interest business loan guaranteed to meet your needs

Dear Sir/Madam.

Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial stress or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain a loan from local banks and other financial institutes? the solution to your financial problem is Henderson Finance Loan company.

* Personal Loan, Business Expansion
    * Business Start-up and Education
    * Debt Consolidation
    * Hard Money Loans
    * Mortgage Finance

We are a private financial Institution in the United Kingdom, we offer low interest on loans over one year to fifty years.
    For more information and application contact us with the information below:

Kind regards,

Jurgen Smith
    Global Marketing Manager
    Email: hdfinanceloans-uk@solution4u.com
    Phone: +44 (0) 438-455-5799
    Fax +44 (0) 709-298-7686

This message and any attached files may contain information that is confidential and/or subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, please be advised that you have received this message in error and that any dissemination, copying or use of this message or attachment is strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information therein.

© Copyright Henderson Finance Loan Company UK. All Rights Reserved.

Default Enc: Mr. Igbu Justice

De: JUSTICE IGBU <coleadamsprv5@yahoo.fr>

Peace be with you,

It is my pleasure to share this opportunity with you. I hope you will not expose or betray this trust that I am about to impose on you for the mutual benefit of both of us. I am Mr. Igbu Justice, a banker in one of the most African leading banks here in Cote d'Ivoire.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of (usd11.5 m) million into your account. This money belongs to one of the (United Nations peace keepers) who died during the civil war in Cote d'Ivoire in the year 2002.

This fund has been in our bank for so many years without any body to claim the fund because the account holder died along with his family in the war living no body behind to claim the fund. I want to present you as the beneficiary of the fund using my position in the bank as an account officer of the deceased account holder.

Our bank top officials are planning to divert the fund into our bank treasury as an unclaimed fund by the end of this fiscal year to share the money at the end among them selves. I don't want the fund to go into our bank treasury as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why I contacted you so that both of us can handle the deal and share the money and invest
    together in your country.

In the disbursement of the money, I am willing to share the money 50% / 50% with you for the provision of your account where bank will transfer the fund.

I will give you more details about this project when I hear from you. As a banker I know the steps to take for us to succeed in this deal. This business is risk free. I will provide you with every information concerning the deceased customer and the fund if the need arises.

I need your information as stated bellow to proceed.

1. Name in full:.....................
    2. Address:..........................
    3. Nationality:......................
    4. Age:..............................
    5. Sex...............................
    6. Occupation:.......................
    7. Marital status:...................
    8. Mobil number .....................

Note: This transaction requires a capable hand and trust between me and you for us to succeed. For your information if you are not capable to work with me please do not border to reply back.

Warmest Regards,
    Mr. Igbu Justice

Default Please give me hope again

Hello my dear,
    How are you doing today over there with your health, work and every other daily activities? I hope you are having a great day over there and also life is treating you good, and you are adjusting greatly to life expectations which is the most important thing in every human life, if so glory be to God almighty.

As for me, the good and gracious God has been the author and finisher of my faith irrespective of hunger and suffering over here in camp, because this place is like one being in the prison yard where one is treated like an outcast without any regard of humanity, one can only eat when you are given to eat and we are given food to eat once in a day and the food is not even sufficient to us due to the number of people in the camp.

My dear,I know is not easy to trust easily when it come for money,I need your assistance I did not contact you as to hurt you,I want to spend my life time with someone that have concerns and cares for me,if it will be the will of God I don't wish to go back to my country any longer because of my life and I don't have anybody there again.My late father relative's are after his properties and my life .My dear,understand me I want to claim my late father's money,it is my future and please do not miss understand me is not that am much after the money.I need to go back to school,complete my education and leave a conducive life with you over there in your country which is my dream country.My dear,rev father is a missionary.I am happy to hear that you call,please I will be pleased to speak with you through rev father Peter Williams mobile number +221777493903,you can call from 12 GMT to 16 GMT London time which is 12 PM to 4 PM Senegal time.If he is less busy in his office he will send for me at the camp hostel to answer your call.

I am telling you the truth.Really we have not seen each other but God do his own things in a mysterious way and also to human comprehension.My dear,privileges are limited due to my refugee status,I do use the rev father's office computer to receive and send mail to you when the opportunity comes.Your each day mail to me gives me hope and joy that someone special out there cares for an orphan like me.

My dear, i want you to know that everything about this transaction is legal,I need you to know and understand that all i need in my life is you and not necessarily the money deposit by my late father in the Scotland bank. I have always needed and wanted you for my happiness. I have to get you involved into this money because the bank advices me to get in touch with a responsible person who will stand on my behalf as regards to this money because of my refugee status over here at the moment.Someone who is capable and reliable as the fund in question is a huge sum of money,which I believe you will assist me,after my fasting and prayer I bestowed that trust in you and believe that you will not betray me for any selfish gain.

My dear,I want you to help me?if really you will help me let me know?It is my late father's wealth and I have proof with me,the death certificate and the statement of account.I want yourhappiness and my too that is why I contacted you,what matter's is your honesty because you don't even need to go there all you will do is to contact the bank with their contact Information that I will give you only if you promise to help me and will be honest with me.

You are the only one I told of this issue so please keep this issue very confidential as you know that it is an issue of a huge amount of money and the bank warned me to keep this issue very confidential , so please don't tell this issue to any body else let it be within you.

Please i want to meet you after this transfer is made into your account, so that i can live a better life with you and complete my studies as I stop due to the civil war that lead to the untimely death of my beloved parents and it is my priority,am in pains here we eat only once a day,please help me.Your honest and truthfulness is needed .

My dear,i will give you the bank information and you contact them to confirm,always think about me.No food,no money even to get some of my basic wants as a young girl.

My dear,if i should come over to your country which will be a wonderful thing so that i can have freedom of life again in my life and do the transfer together with you there.Please I will want you to contact reverend father Peter Williams this is his email address (revpeterwilliamsp@yahoo.co.uk) so that he will tell you what is needed for I to be out from here and meet you over there and you can send the money to achieve my traveling requirements through him.I will be waiting for your urgent respond please
    Yours, Faith.

Default Offre de prêt entre particulier

De: Denis Berney <60068@asp.rg.it>

Bonjour Mr/Mme/Mlle
    Je suis BERNEY DENIS financier suisse et Directeur de plusieurs entreprises j’octroie des prêts à toute personne particuliers,entreprises, et associations sans distinctions de race et de continent désireuse selon les critères suivants:

- Choix du montant : à partir de 2.500€ à 30.000.000€ max sur les niveaux.
    - Choix de la durée de remboursement : 2 à 20 ans.
    - Le remboursement est de 3 types : mensuel, annuel ou unique, capital plus
    - TEG annuel fixe : 3,90 % sur la somme à emprunter.
    - En option : l’assurance emprunteur pour vous protéger en cas de coup dur 24 Mensualités.

Si vous êtes intéressé contactez à l'adresse ci-dessous:
    E-mail : denisberney@hotmail.com
    Dr BERNEY DENIS
    Salutations cordiales.

Default Dear friend

De: Chi Yan <santia@blumail.org>

Dear friend,

I am a Chinese man, and the reason I contacted you. There was a man who open an account in my bank (Sino Pac Bank) an deposited $17.3m. I later found out that he died along with his entire family in the Iraq war 7 years ago, and you share same last name, Hence i want us to work together to claim the funds. So furnish me with your Email ADDRESS so i can send you complete details.. I shall be waiting you email soonest. or you can send me on my email (mr.chiyan@hotmail.com)

Regards,
    Chi

Default Mutual Interest

Mr. James Nelson
    Assistance Inspection Manager
    LAX International Airport Los Angeles California, USA.
    UNITED NATION UNIT.

Hon:Beneficiary:

I am Mr. James Nelson the Assistant Director Inspection Unit / United Nations Inspection Agency LAX International Airport Los Angeles California, USA.

During my recent routine check at the Airport Storage / vault on withheld packages, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from London, Revealed When it scanned an undisclosed sum of money in two Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 35 kg each.

The consignment was abandoned Because the Contents was not properly Declared by the consignee as "MONEY" rather it was Declared as staff effect to avoid interrogation And Also the Inability of the diplomat to pay for the Non Inspection Charges Which Is About US$690 Before bringing in consignment into the U.S. and we refused to return the consignment back where it came from, since We have already received it.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will Contain more than $ 5 Million to $ 10.5 Million each and the consignment is still left in our Storage House here at the LAX International Airport Los Angeles California till date. The details of the consignment Including your name, your email address and the official document from the United Nations office in LAX are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes in your favor.

However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment, I will advise you to Provide your current Phone Number and Full Address to enable me cross check if it corresponds With The address on the official documents Including the Name of the nearest Airport around your city.

PLEASE NOTE THAT this consignment is supposed to Have Been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in the Concluding
    clearance processes.

The unpaid sum of US$690 revenue income is the Government charges Which Can not be weaved or ignore and we do not Have Any legal authority to deduct any money from your consignment out before delivery to you. The U.S. Government is expecting you to pay the above charge as you receive this mail.

So in order words, I will advise you to send the required details to me for quick processing and response. Once I receive your information Including the receipt of the Sum payment of US$690 for the Non Inspection Charges, I can get everything Concluded Within 24-48 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery.

Please direct your telephone number is required so we can reach you That for more information, I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive.

Mr. James Nelson
    Assistance Inspection Manager
    LAX International Airport Los Angeles California, USA.
    Direct Telephone Number: (323)-652-4311
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines