Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627 LastLast

Default Proposal For You Scam: We shall share the money : 55% for me and 40% for you

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2020 11:48 PM
    Subject: CONFIRM

This is to inform you that we have received a cheque package value Ђ1,050,000.00 from Jack Ma Foundation as a donation to you, and is ready for delivery.
    For more information about your package, contact the shipping Supervisor and confirm your shipping information.

thank you,

SWIFT EXPRESS COURIER ESP.
    DELIVERY TEAM SUPERVISOR.
    Email: info@swift-expresscourier.com
    Email: swftexpresscourier@gmail.com
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Dear friend

De: Chi Yan <santia@blumail.org>

Dear friend,

I am a Chinese man, and the reason I contacted you. There was a man who open an account in my bank (Sino Pac Bank) an deposited $17.3m. I later found out that he died along with his entire family in the Iraq war 7 years ago, and you share same last name, Hence i want us to work together to claim the funds. So furnish me with your Email ADDRESS so i can send you complete details.. I shall be waiting you email soonest. or you can send me on my email (mr.chiyan@hotmail.com)

Regards,
    Chi

Default Mutual Interest

Mr. James Nelson
    Assistance Inspection Manager
    LAX International Airport Los Angeles California, USA.
    UNITED NATION UNIT.

Hon:Beneficiary:

I am Mr. James Nelson the Assistant Director Inspection Unit / United Nations Inspection Agency LAX International Airport Los Angeles California, USA.

During my recent routine check at the Airport Storage / vault on withheld packages, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from London, Revealed When it scanned an undisclosed sum of money in two Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 35 kg each.

The consignment was abandoned Because the Contents was not properly Declared by the consignee as "MONEY" rather it was Declared as staff effect to avoid interrogation And Also the Inability of the diplomat to pay for the Non Inspection Charges Which Is About US$690 Before bringing in consignment into the U.S. and we refused to return the consignment back where it came from, since We have already received it.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will Contain more than $ 5 Million to $ 10.5 Million each and the consignment is still left in our Storage House here at the LAX International Airport Los Angeles California till date. The details of the consignment Including your name, your email address and the official document from the United Nations office in LAX are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes in your favor.

However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment, I will advise you to Provide your current Phone Number and Full Address to enable me cross check if it corresponds With The address on the official documents Including the Name of the nearest Airport around your city.

PLEASE NOTE THAT this consignment is supposed to Have Been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in the Concluding
    clearance processes.

The unpaid sum of US$690 revenue income is the Government charges Which Can not be weaved or ignore and we do not Have Any legal authority to deduct any money from your consignment out before delivery to you. The U.S. Government is expecting you to pay the above charge as you receive this mail.

So in order words, I will advise you to send the required details to me for quick processing and response. Once I receive your information Including the receipt of the Sum payment of US$690 for the Non Inspection Charges, I can get everything Concluded Within 24-48 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery.

Please direct your telephone number is required so we can reach you That for more information, I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive.

Mr. James Nelson
    Assistance Inspection Manager
    LAX International Airport Los Angeles California, USA.
    Direct Telephone Number: (323)-652-4311

Default Attn:Your merit payment of $500,000.00 Approved

From: "Diplomatic.Robert Green" <diplomatc_delivery_agent_2@yahoo.ie>

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY,
    FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA,
    ASO ROCK VILLA,LAGOS-NIGERIA,
    Email:diplomatc_delivery_agent_2@yahoo.ie

FROM THE DESK OF
    DIPLOMATIC.ROBERT GREEN
    PRESIDENTIAL SPECIAL ADVISER ON FOREIGN PAYMENT.

Dear Beneficiary,

It is my pleasure writing to congratulate you about the compensation lottery merit payment of $500,000.00 approved in your favour which has been released through my

office. This order was given by the President Of Nigeria after a close door meeting with TWO DELEGATES FROM THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND UN OFFICIALS during their courtesy visit to Abuja Nigeria. This is an effort with the United Nation Anti-crime commission to alleviate and redeem the image and past wounds of foreigners and firms who were defrauded, scammed and abandoned by this syndicates to slight down our dignities to international communities.

It was agreed that to retain the good image of Nigeria and the rest of African countries, all the victims who lost his/her hard earn money to these faceless thieves will be compensated with a US$500,000.00 United States Dollars This we assume, will help you to start a new life.You can come and pick up your approved issued International Certify Bank Draft,i hope you have been discharge from the hospital? or if for any reason you can not come here to pick up your Bank Draft then we will have it send to you through a certify courier service which you will bear the cost.

You are required to reconfirm your information to avoid wrong delivery.

1.Full Name
    2.Mailing Address
    3.Telephone Number
    4.ID

Keep me posted as soon as you receive this notice for the delivery of your bank draft to you without any further delay and for any question contact me immediately for an urgent advise.

Diplomatc.Robert Green
    Special Adviser on Foreign Payment to the President
    Federal Republic of Nigeria

Default Can you honestly help me?

12 BP 1046 Gm Tukpa Road Cotonou, Benin Republic My name is Miss.Wendy Yahaya, I am a deaf girl the only Daughter of my late parents Mr and Mrs Fred Yahaya. My father was a highly reputable business man (A COCOA DEALER) who operated in the economic capital of (west African Island) during his days. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad in June 2012.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who traveled with him at that time. But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 6 years old, and since then my father took me so special. Before his death on 4th of June, 2012 he called the secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told him that he has the sum of US$28.500.000.(TWENTY EIGHT MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) left in a security company here in Benin Republic. I am a deaf girl and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do, I want an account overseas where my inheritance fund can be transfer and after the transaction I will come over and by your help I could settle down and plan my future. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in West Africa. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards, I wish to invest under your care please. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded But permit me to ask these few Questions: 1. Can you honestly help me as you would do to your own relation? 2. Can I completely trust you as a reliable person? Please, Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible so that I can give you details of the transaction Best regards, Miss Wendy Yahaya

Default Reyfields investigations

From: "Michael Reyfields"<michaelreyfieldspvtss@aol.co.uk>

REYFIELDS INVESTIGATIONS

My name is Michael Reyfields; I work with the Reyfields Investigations, a Consulting Firm in London, UK. We are conducting a standard process investigation involving a client who shares the same name with you and also the circumstances surrounding investments made by this client at HSBC Bank.
    The HSBC Private Banking client died intestate and nominated no next of kin to inherit the title over the investments made with HSBC Bank. The essence of this communication with you is to request that you provide us information on three issues:

1-Are you aware of any relative/relation having the same surname, whose last known contact address was Madrid, Spain?
    2-Are you aware of any investment of considerable value made by such a person at the HSBC Bank?
    3-Can you establish beyond reasonable doubt your eligibility to assume status of next of kin to the deceased?

It is pertinent that you inform us ASAP whether or not you are familiar with this personality that we may put an end to this communication with you and our inquiries surrounding this personality.

You must appreciate that we are constrained from providing you with more detailed information at this point. PLEASE RESPOND BACK TO MY PRIVATE AND DIRECT EMAIL ADDRESS; mfieldspvtss2@qq.com
    as soon as possible to afford us the opportunity to close this investigation.

Thank you for accommodating our inquiry.

Yours sincerely,
    Michael Reyfields
    Reyfields Investigations

Default Request for Co-operation on a Private Business Relationship

From: Antonio Gomez Law Firm & Associates [mailto:antoniogomez@gazeta.pl]

Antonio Gomez Law Firm & Associates
    OFFICE: LAZA DE LAS CORTES, 4
    28014 Madrid-España
    TEL:+34-603- 921-430 173.FAX:+34-917-903-901
    barristerantoniogomez@yahoo.com
    REF://EUR/BKZ/AAS307-14
    May 05,2014

Dear Friend

Request for Co-operation on a Private Business Relationship My name is barrister antonio gomez a personal Attorney to deceased client of mine that shares the same last name with you who died along-side his entire family on the 11th March 2004 train bombing in Madrid. You can get more information's on the site web address below:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/3500452.stm,
    It may surprise you receiving this letter from me, since there was no previous correspondence between us. This is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret hence I solicit your confidence in this matter.
    My purpose of contacting you is for you to help secure a cash deposit left behind by my late client, to avoid it being confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank where this cash deposit valued €12,700,000.00 (Twelve Million Seven Hundred Thousand Euros Only) was deposited by my late client before his accidental death. I got information about this cash deposit a couple of months ago from an inside confidential source in the bank where this huge amount was deposited in a secret account since the year 2003 under Blind Trust Fund Protection Act 6/OJ L184/ PT3 and we have been working on the project since then.
    Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but there is nothing really to worry about because all relevant documents and information as regards to the cash deposit is in my possession as we speak therefore I guarantee the success of this transaction in all legal definitions. As his attorney I have contacted the bank for the claim of the fund and the Bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin or the account will be declared unserviceable and the fund will be retired by the state (Ayuntamiento de Madrid).

This type of incident is not new, there are many people who try to evade taxes in their country of origin by depositing their money in a foreign secret accounts but I never knew my late client had one until his accidental death and the eventual disclosure from my contact in the bank.
    Since this account is secret and there is no one left to claim the fund I am contacting you. I am actually asking for your consent to present you to the Bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of my late client's fund, since you have the same last name, so that the fund will be released to you as his next of kin. All the legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next of Kin are with me. All I require is your honest cooperation and absolute confidentiality in order to guarantee success.
    Upon the completion of the transaction i wish to point out that I want 10% of this money to be shared among the charity Organizations, while the remaining will be shared equally between us. Please be assured that this transaction is entirely risk free as I guarantee the legality and success of this transaction. For more information please contact me on telephone TEL:+34-603-921-430.Fax:+34-917-903-901 or E-mail:

If this business proposal offends your moral ethics, do accept my sincere apology but if on the contrary you wish to achieve this goal with me, please kindly contact me with your interest to enable me start the process of claim immediately.
    Awaiting your immediate response.
    Best Regards,

Barr.Antonio gomez Esq.
    TEL:+34-603-921-430.FAX:+34-917-903-901

Divorce, custody and marriage Laws, Corporate and Agreement laws, Incorporation, Rent, eviction, tenancy and Lease Laws, Labor laws, Insurance claim, Citizenship and immigration Laws, Copyright and Consumer Protection Laws, Wills, Trust, Estates and Intellectual Property Laws, Bank, Finance and Monetary Laws, Corporate, Private and Business Laws, Recovery, Joint Venture & Mergers, Civil Right Laws, Tax, sales and Custom Laws, Registration of property, Title search, deeds, mutation relationship, Conveyance. @ AAS & ABOGADOS. All rights resere

Default Loan Offer!!! Loan Offer !!! Loan Offer !!!

Loan Offer!!! Loan Offer !!! Loan Offer !!!

Wonga Loan!!! Debt relief/Loan offer @ 3% to start up a business from R20,000.00 to R100,000.00. View the attached mail for more details.

Wonga Team
    wongaloan@gmail.co.za

==============================

Flexible, short term loans that give you lots of control

Dear VALUED CUSTOMER,
    Have you ever searched for Fund, Loans, Financial Assistance or need an accredited lender to help you meet up with your needs and demands? Do you want to buy a Car or any other Property? Or have your Bank turned you down? Are they delaying your plans with too much paper work? Is your monthly income disappearing due to high interest rate on your Loans, Credit or Bonds? Have you been blacklisted? Or you want to make Consolidations?

Then you have no alternative than to get an instant and reliable service from our loaning Agency. We offer Personal Loans @ 3.5% P.A ranging from (R10, 000.00 R500, 000.00). While Business Loans @ 3.5% P.A ranging from (R500, 000.00 R20, 000,000.00). Loan duration is 1 to 120months (Maximum). Very easy, all you need to do in applying is to send us your personal details as instructed.
    Your Full Name * Surname * ID Number * Cell No * Email Address * Nationality *
    TO–[wongaloan@gmail.co.za] OR Contact us +27(0) 845777054

We will always do our best to determine what you can comfortably afford to repay by taking your current personal financial circumstances into consideration and then set your loan amount accordingly. Refer to the Loan Options Table below which was calculated at 3.5% P.A Personal Loan as a mere guide. Choose the installment and loan term that suits you. Fax No. +27(0) 866165486.
    LOAN
    AMOUNT
    24 Months Total amount
    repayable
    36 Months Total amount
    repayable
    48 Months Total amount
    repayable
    60 Months Total amount
    repayable
    R 5 000 R 216 R 5,184 R 146 R 5,274 R 111 R 5,365 R 90.96 R 5,457
    R 15 000 R 648 R 15,552 R 439 R 15,823 R 335 R 16,096 R 272 R 16,372
    R 30 000 R 1,296 R 31,105 R 879 R 31,646 R 670 R 32,192 R 545 R 32,745
    R 60 000 R 2,592 R 62,211 R 1,758 R 63,292 R 1,341 R 64,385 R 1,091 R 65,490
    R 80 000 R 3,456 R 82,949 R 2,344 R 84,089 R 1,788 R 85,847 R 1,455 R 87,320
    R 100 000 R 4,320 R 103,686 R 2,930 R 105,487 R 2,235 R 107,308 R 1,819 R 109,150
    R 120 000 R 5,184 R 124,423 R 3,516 R 126,543 R 2,682 R 128,770 R 2,183 R 130,980
    Wonga Finance SA(Pty)Company No.2010/015269/07. A registered Credit P

Default Kindly advise...

Kindly advise if your company has the license or capability to execute a mutil million contract supply project for the Government of Libya. If your answer is yes, kindly furnish me your response. Thank you and treat very urgent.
    Due to numerous emails received in my official email, Please for my quick response to your email, send your reply to both private email: aliahmad7764@yahoo.com.hk and Official email: info@haras.gov.ly for my urgent attention

Ali

Default From Mr. Don Eric

Attn:

My name is Mr. Don Eric. I work as the operational manager in account management section in charge of credit and foreign bills of one of the prime banks here in London. On a routine inspection I discovered a dormant domiciliary account with a Balance Of (Forty eight million two hundred and twenty three thousand POUNDS STERLING) On further discreet investigation, I also discovered that the account holder has died long ago with his family on a fatal Auto-accident leaving no beneficiary to the account and no other person knows about this account.I am in close contact with the manager of the bank here who is my partner and he is willing to approve the transfer to any reliable and trustworthy foreigner with foreign bank account because the former operator of the a/c is a foreigner and from Australia in particular. I am certainly sure that he has no written or oral WILL attached to the account ,no beneficiary and nobody will come again for the claim of this money. It is only a foreigner who can claim this money with legal claims to the account holder which I will provide to you if you are interested, therefore I need your cooperation in this transaction. The difference in country of origins is not a hindrance to the success of this transaction. This money will remain useless in this dormant account if I did not transfer the fund out to a foreign account.

I will provide the necessary information and documents needed in order to claim this money. I only need your cooperation as a foreigner to provide your safe bank account information for the transfer. At the conclusion of this transaction, your share will be 25% of the total transfer sum, 70% for me and my partner while 5% will be set aside for any expenses both parties might in cure during the process of the transfer.

Let me hear from you URGENTLY.

Best Regards,
    Mr. Don Eric
    Mobil: +447042035673

Default Request assistance/partnership in a transfer

FROM THE DESK OF
    DR. T.Y DANJUMA
    TEL: +2348083694646
    DEAR SIR/MA,

REQUEST ASSISTANCE/PARTNERSHIP IN A TRANSFER.

I AM A MEMBER OF A CONTRACT AWARD AND REVIEW COMMITTEE. A CONTRACT ALREADY EXECUTED BY A FOREIGN FIRM IN AFRICA IN 2002 WAS OVER-INVOICED BY US TO THE TUNE OF US$35.5M (THIRTY-FIVE MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY).

IN THE LIGHT OF THE ABOVE, I ASKED YOU FOR ASSISTANCE IN THE TRANSFER OF THE EXCESS FLOATING IN A SUSPENCE ACCOUNT INTO A FOREIGN ACCOUNT YOU MAY WISH TO PROVIDE, FOR IT WAS A CATEGORY "A" CONTRACT, (STRICTLY RESERVED FOR A FOREIGN CONTRACTORS) THIS INFORM MY REQUEST, AND ALSO THAT I AM FORBIDDEN BY MY GOVERNMENT TO RUN ANY FOREGN ACCOUNT.

AFTER THE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER, 30% OF THE TOTAL SUM WILL GO TO YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE. 10% OF THE TOTAL SUM TO COMPENSATE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL EXPENSES INCURED BY BOTH PARTIES.
    MORE DETAILS WILL BE GIVEN IN THE COURSE OF CORRESPONDENCE.

YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY IS HIGLY REQUIRED SINCE I AM STILL IN ACTIVE SERVICE.
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED CORPORATION.

REGARDS,

DR. T.Y DANJUMA (FSS, CFR)
    TEL: +2348083694646
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines