Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Default Proposal For You Scam: We shall share the money : 55% for me and 40% for you

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2020 11:48 PM
    Subject: CONFIRM

This is to inform you that we have received a cheque package value Ђ1,050,000.00 from Jack Ma Foundation as a donation to you, and is ready for delivery.
    For more information about your package, contact the shipping Supervisor and confirm your shipping information.

thank you,

SWIFT EXPRESS COURIER ESP.
    DELIVERY TEAM SUPERVISOR.
    Email: info@swift-expresscourier.com
    Email: swftexpresscourier@gmail.com
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Child for adoption. Izzrtcqczk

Hi,

My name is Mrs Yetunde Owolabi from Republic of Benin, I gave birth to triplets, 3 babies at a time. After the death my husband by auto car accident, I have 8 children birth of triplets in addition to the 5 already from God so I 've decided to give out the triplets for adoption. If you are interested reply back for more details.

Please bear this in mind, the babies are not for sale but you will only pay for the adoption fees.

Thanks
    Mrs. Yetunde Owolabi

LYVYBHGLZTRPTRDGWBKMRLXWQEFDOGKPTKINUB

=================================

Received: from mail.kkyoo.com ([210.14.140.130]); Thu, 13 Jun 2013 23:28:52 -0700
    Received: from User (unknown [62.193.162.192]) by mail.kkyoo.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id DEA6F20A3F4C; Fri, 14 Jun 2013 08:57:47 +0800 (CST)
    Reply-To: <yetundeowo111@yahoo.gr>
    Subject: CHILD FOR ADOPTION. IZZRTCQCZK
    Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 18:19:49 -0700
    Message-Id: <20130614005747.DEA6F20A3F4C@mail.kkyoo.com>
    To: undisclosed-recipients:;
    Return-Path: <tundeowolabi011@gmail.com>

Default Hello Dear

Hello Dear,

I contacted you primarily in confidence hoping that you can be a trustworthy person and would also be helpful in a matter like this.

My name is Cpt. James Carpenter, I am a US Soldier assigned to Red Cross Organization Afghanistan. I am presently serving in the 1st Infantry Division Military, I am responsible for providing top security network and guideline to foreign oil companies in Afghanistan.

As I stay in Afghanistan, I was able to make the sum of $550,000 USD which is my share of the money we made from guiding the oil companies in Afghanistan. However, due to my present staff commitment and code of conduct in the US military service (Pentagon) which makes it impossible for me to transfer the money into my account. This is the reason I ask for your hand in partnership. I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service. I just need your acceptance and all is done.

The only way to be safe with this money is to invest it there in business when I come out considering the fact that I will be there for some time. So I need someone I could deal with If you accept, I will transfer the money to you where you will keep it safe in your custody.

You can also send me a confirmation email at… jamescarpenter823@live.com so that we can move forward with this deal and discuss the percentage that you will be entitled to out of the whole amount.

Please indicate your interest and I will give you more details concerning this transaction, I attached a scanned copy of my photo.

Regards,
    Cpt. James Carpenter.

Received: from tianzhinet.com ([202.103.67.42]); Sat, 15 Jun 2013 08:33:28 -0700
    Received: from User by tianzhinet.com (MDaemon PRO v10.1.2); Sat, 15 Jun 2013 18:34:10 +0800
    X-Authenticated-Sender: test@tianzhinet.com
    X-MDRemoteIP: 90.188.39.202
    X-Return-Path: test@tianzhinet.com
    X-Envelope-From: test@tianzhinet.com
    Reply-To: <jamescarpenter823@live.com>
    Subject: Hello Dear,
    Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 19:31:44 +0900
    Return-Path: <test@tianzhinet.com>

Default Dear friend

Dear Friend

I know this mail will come to you as a surprise because you don't know me,but knowing somebody starts in a day. In view of my correspondence with you, I unassumingly solicit for your utmost consideration,as this letter serves as my formal notice of transaction. I am Mr.Tep sereya the manager of auditing and accounting department of a Bank in Asia.I discovered that a client who is now dead left some huge amount of money without any next of kin. I am contacting you for a business transaction that will benefit both of us. I need your partnership to stand in as the Next of Kin because you share almost the same name with him and also a citizen of your country,so I want to present you to my bank so that my bank can transfer the money to you,as the Next of Kin then we proceed for the sharing. I will tell you how everything will be executed in my next.
    mail if your interested to achieve this success with me.

I wait to hear from you,

Regards,
    Tep sereya

Received: from mx01.empresasotero.cl ([200.55.208.218]); Mon, 17 Jun 2013 09:43:28 -0700
    Received: from User ([36.37.221.232]) by mx01.empresasotero.cl with SMTP id r5HHihsY000607-r5HHihsa000607; Mon, 17 Jun 2013 13:44:44 -0400
    Message-Id: <201306171744.r5HHihsY000607-r5HHihsa000607@mx01.empresasotero.cl>
    Reply-To: <tep_sereya@yahoo.com>
    Subject: Dear friend
    Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 23:42:05 +0700
    Return-Path: <tep3sereya@gmail.com>

Default Business partnership opportunity

Can you receive and manage 3,000,000 (US currency) for me? I work with a financial institution and you were recommended by a reliable source. The fund will be remitted to you through a very secure channel. You will not pay any fees as I will take care of all the fees/charges. You will earn a third of the fund for your assistance and keep the remainder which I will collect at a later date.
    This is a genuine business partnership which requires a high level of discreetness. I will let you know where I got your details if you are interested in my proposition. Do get in touch with me for more details.
    reply me on jbaid1960@hotmail.com

Sincerely
    Jim

Received: from regionalcontractingsvcs.com ([108.56.184.33])
    Received: from User ([66.7.233.36]) by regionalcontractingsvcs.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
    Reply-To: <jbaid1960@hotmail.com>
    Subject: BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY
    Return-Path: <jimbaiden1961@outlook.com>

Default Debt Management Info

DEBT MANAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL
    Commonwealth Secretariat, London, United Kingdom

It might interest you to know that the government of United States of America with the giants of the European Union (United Kingdom, Germany and France) in collaboration with the Bank of International Credit has put up a program to pay debts through what is called “Heavily Indebted Poor Countries” ( HIPC). The process of payment was handed over to Debt Management International.

Kroll Advisory Solutions was contracted to investigate, review files and give advisory information to those legible to be paid.
    Hundred of names have been listed for processing and payment. You are required to send us email with your data of claim as stated below.

You are required to send:
    1. Name: ----------------------------------------
    2. Address, phone, fax and identification: -------------------------
    3. Claim Amount: ------------------------------------------
    4. Origin of your claim funds: -----------------------------

As soon as I receive your reply, I will be able to assist you receive the funds promptly without delay. Much documental protocols are not involved. We have created a system to make sure all the short listed names receive their funds.

Yours faithfully,
    Ado Fisher
    Director DMGT.

Received: from mail.pueridomus.sebsa.com.br ([201.16.209.193])
    Received: from User ([192.168.1.1] RDNS failed) by mail.pueridomus.sebsa.com.br with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
    Reply-To: <contact@debtmgt.org>
    Subject: Debt Management Info
    Return-Path: <mail@debtmgt.org>

Default From,mr.diallo alidu

I’m Mr,Diallo Alidu, I am happy to know you, but God knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you at this point in time so do not be afraid. i saw your e-mail contact at ministries of commerce and foreign trade departments. i am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart.

I am contacting you because i don’t have any other option than to tell you as i was touched to open up to you, i am married to Mrs,Suzan Diallo who worked with Kenya embassy in Burkina Faso for thirteen years before she died in the year 2008.we were married for eleven years without a child. She died after a brief illness that lasted for only five days.

Since her death i decided not to remarry, when my late wife was alive he deposited the sum of $ 15.8m USD(fifteen million eight hundred thousand dollars)in a security company and two boxes of gold in Ouagadougou the capital city of Burkina Faso in west Africa presently this money and gold is still in security company. He made this money available for exportation of gold from Burkina Faso mining.

Recently, my doctor told me that i would not last for the period of seven months due to cancer problem. Whoever that wants to serve God must serve him in spirit and truth because God is the most high; please always be prayerful all through your life.

The one that disturbs me most is my cancer sickness. Having known my condition i decided to hand you over this money and the gold to take care of the less-privileged people, you will utilize this money the way i am going to instruct herein. i want you to take 40 percent of the total money and gold for your personal use while 60% of the money and the gold will go to charity" people in the street and helping the orphanage.

I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my wife relatives are not good not even good at all because they are the one that responsible for the death of my late wife in other to have all my late wife properties and i don't want my wife efforts to be used by those that conspired for her death. i grew up as an orphan and i don't have anybody as my family member, just to endeavor that the name of God is maintained... am doing this so that God will forgive my sins and accept my soul because this sickness has suffered me so much.

As soon as i receive your reply i shall give you the contact of the security company in Burkina Faso and i will send authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of the money and the gold that is if you assure me that you will act accordingly as i stated herein.

Also i want you to go to the security company one on one to meet them for the claim because i don’t need any delay; if you are ready to claim the fund and the gold please i need you to go and see with your eyes. Hope to receive your reply.

Please reply me with my private email address (di_alidu@yahoo.com)

Mr.Diallo Alidu

----- Mensagem encaminhada -----
    De: DIALLO ALIDU <dia_a@sify.com>
    Assunto: FROM,MR.DIALLO ALIDU

Default Waiting for your urgent response

Dear Friend,

With due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose I make this contact with you as I believe that you can be of great assistance to me. My name is Sir. Morgan Bongo from Ouagadougou Republic of BURKINA FASO, West Africa. Presently I work in the Bank as telex manager. I have been searching for your contact since you left our country some years ago .I do not know whether this is your correct email address or not because I only used your name initials to search for your contact in the internet .In case you are not the person I am supposed to contact , please see this as a confidential message and do not reveal it to another person but if you are not the intended receiver, do let me know whether you can be of assistance regarding my proposal below because it is top secret.

I am about to retire from active Bank service to start a new life but I am skeptically to reveal this particular secret to a stranger. You must assure me that everything will be handled confidentially because we are not going to suffer again in life.

It has been 10 years now that most of the greedy African Politicians used our bank to launder money overseas through the help of their Political advisers. Most of the funds which they transferred out of the shores of Africa were gold and oil money that was supposed to have been used to develop the continent. Their Political advisers always inflated the amounts before transfer to foreign accounts so I also used the opportunity to divert part of the funds hence I am aware that there is no official trace of how much was transferred as all the accounts used for such transfers were being closed after transfer.

I acted as the Bank Officer to most of the politicians and when I discovered that they were using me to succeed in their greedy act, I also cleaned some of their banking records from the Bank files and no one cared to ask me because the money was too much for them to control. They laundered over $300,000,000,00(Three hundred million) united states Dollars during the process .As I am sending this message to you, I was able to divert more than Ten million five hundred thousand Dollars ($10.5m) to an escrow account belonging to no one in the bank. The bank is anxious now to know who the beneficiary to the funds is because they have made a lot of profits with the funds.

It is more than Eight years now and most of the politicians are no longer using our bank to transfer funds overseas. The Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ($10.5m) has been lying waste but I don't want to retire from the bank without transferring the funds to a foreign account to enable me share the proceeds with the receiver. The money will be shared 60% for me and 40% for you.

There is no one coming to ask you about the funds because I secured everything. I only want you to assist me by providing a bank account where the funds can be transferred. You are not to face any difficulties or legal implications as I am going to handle the transfer personally. If you are capable of receiving the funds, do let me know immediately to enable me give you a detailed information on what to do.

For me, I have not stolen the money from anyone because the other people that took the whole money did not face any problems. This is my chance also to grab my own but you must keep the details of the funds secret to avoid leakages as no one in the bank knows about the funds.

Please supply me the following:

Your current contact address and Telephone Numbers..

I shall intimate you on what to do when I get your confirmation and acceptance.
    If you are capable of being my trusted associate, do declare your consent to me.

Waiting for your urgent response.

Yours Faithfully,
    Mr. Morgan Bongo

----- Mensagem encaminhada -----
    De: Morgan Bongo <morgan_bongo01@sify.com>
    Assunto: Waiting for your urgent response

Default Re: LOAN

Hi

Are you looking for a private loan?

We are offering a fixed-rate loan @ 3 % per annual without collateral.You can borrow between $5,000 and $250,000 over a period of 1 to 25 years.

Get a quick decision within 48 hours and Get money in your bank account within 2 weeks.

.You can make extra payments or pay off the loan at any time, without penalty

.We have wide range of payments options (weekly, bi-weekly or monthly)

Please reply to this ad for further details if you are in dire need of a private loan.

Regards

James Wester

Received: from mta2.lafayette.edu ([139.147.11.137])
    Received: from zsmtp1.zprd.lafayette.edu (zsmtp1.zprd.lafayette.edu [139.147.11.149]) by mta2.lafayette.edu (8.14.4/8.14.4) with ESMTP id r5T9berm021156;
    Received: from [192.168.10.11] (216.215.245.157.nw.nuvox.net [216.215.245.157]) (Authenticated sender: murphycr) by zsmtp1.zprd.lafayette.edu (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id CD7E72B111;
    Subject: Re:LOAN
    To: Recipients <murphycr@lafayette.edu>
    Return-Path: <murphycr@lafayette.edu>

Default Business transaction

Dear Trusted,

The West African Gas Pipeline Company limited (WAPCo) is a limited liability company that owns and operates the West African Gas Pipeline. The company comprises of Ghana, Nigeria, Benin and Togo.

The West African Gas Pipeline Company (WAPCo) would like to alert the public about incidents of fraudulent schemes and investment scams that misrepresents the West African Gas Pipeline Project. Let it be known that WAPCo is the only entity authorized by the relevant West African States to construct a gas transmission pipeline system from Nigeria to Ghana. Any claim by another entity not affiliated to WAPCo, to undertaking similar pipeline construction project is false and fraudulent and should not be relied upon.

WAPCo being an internationally renowned organization is prone to misrepresentations by investment scammers seeking to swindle unsuspecting persons.

The board of directors of the West African Gas Pipeline Company limited (WAPCo) met in Cotonou – Benin focusing on the impact of non service debts on the economic situation within stakeholders country. WAPCo has in her records numerous applications for payment for jobs neither awarded nor executed in the company. Therefore, many legitimate contractors’ payment was stopped to avoid payment to fraudulent elements.

WAPCo has adopted a draft treaty on best way to curb the menace associated with corruption and scam in WAPCo

WAPCo has announced the inauguration of the Debts Investigation and Appraisal Panel. The Debts Investigation and Appraisal Panel of WAPCo set up by the member country to investigate all foreign complaints and debts working have discovered dormant files which have your name and contact email address. The Panel suspects that you might have been part of the people owed by the company in Africa or your information was used to transfer a huge amount of money overseas which was not successful.

Therefore, your file and records are subject to clarification by you. You should contact me upon the receipt of this letter to enable us determine the veracity of this fact.

You must know that WAPCo absolves itself from any eventuality as a result of your dealings with unofficial or dubious persons who might have impersonated this company or any of its officials to transact with you illegitimately. You are hereby warned to discontinue any further dealings with such persons.

You are required to confirm this information as soon as possible to enable this company advice you on how you shall be paid without any further hiccups.

My regards,

Harriet Wereko-Brobby

General Manager

(Corporate Affairs)

Received: from s01.transnet.cc ([203.194.128.101])
    Received: from [74.11.36.242] (helo=User) by s01.transnet.cc with esmtpa (Exim 4.67) (envelope-from <ha.werekobrobby@live.com>) id 1UsZWR-0003Yp-HW;
    Reply-To: <mr.katuks@superposta.com>
    Subject: BUSINESS TRANSACTION
    Return-Path: <ha.werekobrobby@live.com>

Default Compliments!!!

Dear,

Compliments of the day.
    First of all, let me start by introducing myself. My name is Mr. Charles Williams, the Auditor General of Deutsche Bank London. I have an urgent and very confidential business proposition for you. I am the accounting officer of Mr. Ken Lay, Enron founder, who died on July, 5th 2006, at the age of 64. It will interest you to know that on Wednesday, 7th February 2001, Mr. Ken Lay deposited a total sum of 21.5M pounds in our Bank. The funds was deposited into a non-existing company's account which I opened in our bank (DEUTSCHE BANK LONDON) under his instructions, to avoid raising an eyebrow but unfortunately for him and fortunately to me, the man is dead leaving nobody to trace or even locate the funds. You can read more about his death by visiting the below websites:
    http://www.accountancyage.com/accoun...ntence-slashed
    http://www.economist.com/business/di...ory_id=8082101
    Right now, we have the sum of 21.5M Pounds lying in the account without any proof of ownership as it was opened with non-existing companies name and the bank is not aware of the real beneficiaries as the account did not bear any name. As their account officer and financial adviser in charge of these accounts, I can comfortable present you to the Bank as the real beneficiary of the funds and the Bank have no right to deny the application. The agreement with the Bank was that the funds will be there for 12 years which expired on March 2013.
    Consequently, my proposal is that I want to seek your consent as a foreigner to stand as the owner of the accounts, since it has no trace or beneficiary which makes it easier and fine to transfer to your designated bank account as the beneficiary. The nature of my work as a staff of the Bank will not allow me lay claim on the funds, hence this proposal to you and be informed that as long as you are ready to cooperate and be truthful to me, I can assure you that the sky will be our limit.
    All documents and proves to enable you get the money will be carefully worked out and more so, I assure you that the business is risk free, as everything will be handled in accordance with the International Monetary Guidelines. I am offering you 40% for your cooperation in achieving this aim. Please, if you are interested in working with me, I will like you to send the below informations to enable me procure the necessary documents that will back up the transfer to your account:
    1. YOUR FULL NAMES
    2. HOUSE ADDRESS.
    3. AGE, SEX AND MARITAL STATUS.
    4. OCCUPATION.
    5. NATIONALITY.
    6. CELLPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS FOR EASY COMMUNICATIONS.
    As soon as I receive your acceptance mail by forwarding the above informations, I will prepare the paper works in your name for onward remittance of the funds into your designated account. Lastly, I want you to understand that this transaction requires trust, honest and above all, utmost confidentiality, to avoid escalating.

Anticipating to hear from you soon.

Regards.
    Mr. Charles Williams,
    The Auditor General,
    Deutsche Bank London

Received: from vps0528.webvis.net ([203.142.16.242]);
    Received: from unknown (HELO User) (197.242.107.110) by mail.bkisingapore.com with SMTP;
    Reply-To: <charleswilliams9090@gmail.com>
    Subject: COMPLIMENTS!!!
    Return-Path: <charleswillams999@gmail.com>
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines