Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Default Proposal For You Scam: We shall share the money : 55% for me and 40% for you

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2020 11:48 PM
    Subject: CONFIRM

This is to inform you that we have received a cheque package value Ђ1,050,000.00 from Jack Ma Foundation as a donation to you, and is ready for delivery.
    For more information about your package, contact the shipping Supervisor and confirm your shipping information.

thank you,

SWIFT EXPRESS COURIER ESP.
    DELIVERY TEAM SUPERVISOR.
    Email: info@swift-expresscourier.com
    Email: swftexpresscourier@gmail.com
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default I have an important business that i want to discuss with you..

Compliments of the season,
    Please accept my apologies for writing you a surprise letter.
    I am Mr. Johnson Morgan, an account manager with an investment bank in Burkina Faso. I have a very important business that i want to discuss with you. There is a draft account opened in my firm by a long-time client of our bank and I have the opportunity of transferring the left over fund

$8.5 millions

of one of my bank's client Mr. Bao Zhi, Chinese citizen and business merchant in Africa who died along with his entire family in a ghastly car accident here in June 2011 and since then no claim has been placed on his bank account balance. I want to transfer these funds out of this country to your bank account to invest this funds and introduce you to our bank for this Transaction. You shall present yourself as the business associate and caretaker to the late Bao Zhi and his properties. All I require is your honest co-operation and I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect us from any breach of the law.
    Furthermore i will advise that you keep this as a TOP SECRET only between the two of us. As for your Benefits, 40% of this money will be for you as my foreign partner and for your cooperation in this transaction, 50% will be for me while 10% is for the establishment of a foundation in the name of Late Bao Zhi for the less privileged and orphans in your country. If you agree and you are interested in my proposals then further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your email and willingness for a successful transfer.
    Kindly contact me back through my private email address : mrjohnson.morgan@yandex.com
    Yours sincerely,
    Mr. Johnson Morgan

Default Please i need your kind ​a​ssistance… nabilalzam@outlook.com

Good day To You

Please i need your kind assistance. I will be very glad if you can assist me to receive this sum of ( $22. Million US dollars.) into your bank account for the benefit of our both families, reply me if you are ready to receive this fund.

nabilalzam@outlook.com

Default I will release the transfer to your bank account... mr_simtshabalala@safrica.com

Happy New Year Dear,
    I come across your payment file of US$30,500,000.00 in our bank, i took my time to study it and found out that this fund has been here for long time now but I can help you if you can follow my instruction, and am very happy to meet you. I am Mr. Sim Tshabalala, 49 years old, Zulu man born in Soweto, South African citizen, I am the CEO of Standard Bank Plc South Africa, so click here for more about me :

If you want me to help, you have to keep it between both of us because our bank want to cease this money but Mr. Smith Mandella Jr will not tell you because he will loose his job he’s ordinary Credit Manager, so if you want me to help you, you will give me 20% of the total fund as soon as I release the fund in to your bank account.
    So if you agree get back to me but do not tell anyone in our bank about this, so that they will not know the time I will release the transfer to your bank account, this is your opportunity. and I know how to huddle it, if your interested in this deal only follow my instruction you will receive this fund before one week in your bank account.
    I will wait for your agent respond.
    May God bless you
    Best regards,

Mr. Sim Tshabalala, CEO of Standard Bank Plc South Africa
    Johannesburg South Africa
    +27 603245696
    mr_simtshabalala@safrica.com
    standard.ba-nk@starmail.co.za

Default I need an available next of kin to stand for some fund... robganyo@gmail.com

Dear Sir,
    I want to assure you that this project is not a joke and it is risk-free as far as you work towards my directive since it will enable us to have a successful transfer. My country is Togo in West Africa. I am the personal attorney to late Mrs. Patricia E. Surey until the tragic accident that claimed her life and that of her only child. Like I told you, she inherited the sum of

$9.5millions

from her late husband who was an industrialist before he died. I am also contacting you since you also bear the same last name as my deceased client Mrs. Patricia E. Surey which will make this claim easier. The deceased was arriving from a holiday with her child when this unfortunate accident happened and since I had received the bank's initial notification on the 04-08-2010 to seek and present an available next of kin to stand for this fund, you should then be confident that no law of this country or your country will be breached as a result of our involvement to claim this fund.

You must understand that in the banking industry, chances or opportunities like these are common but not heard. People put their monies in banks and some of these accounts are either coded or confidentially operated, therefore, when such people die what do you think that happens to these monies when nobody comes for their claims ? Well, this is one of the numerous avenues good free monies are made within and among bankers. If there was something that I could have done officially to have this money sent to her real relatives, independent of the bank management, believe me, I would have done it since my religion forbids to take somebody else thing.

Normally, when something like this happens in the bank, it is reported to the management. Management can only wait for some years for a next of kin to show up without publishing it or making it public because of course, false claimants must definitely show up. Therefore, it is not published and the bank only waits for the real heir to show up as the availability of such funds are expected to be in the late customers will which would be the only source of knowledge of it by anybody who is entitled to such estate. So the bank gives some years for this and if no claimant comes forward then the management sends the money to the debt re-conversion department and the account is closed.

Now the question is, who runs the Debt Re-conversion Department and who is the Management ? The answer is simple. The Central Bank of the Government. This apex unit confiscates all unclaimed funds. They are individuals and these monies are shared by board directors and nobody asks questions, period. In fact, these issues are not even discussed outside board meetings.

To explain myself properly, I am not a board member and of course not a banker. I am not part of the Management and I am not rich, therefore, if I have this opportunity and throw it to the wolves, then I must be the most foolish-man that has ever lived. I have fully put everything in place and since this is an opportunity open to anybody, we do not see anything wrong or fraudulent in what we are doing as long as we are not hurting who should not be hurt period. I can only tell you that it is just destiny that has brought us together. You are a human being can draw your own judgment from the above explanations.

I want to personally urge you to see it as a reason that is worth it and consider it very necessary to proceed with me and ensure that we work with transparency and achieve the best of the result in this transaction. It was not by mistake that I contacted you because we were left with no other option than this, due to the fact that we have exhausted all possible means to locate any of our late client’s relative or next of kin as no will was drawn before her untimely death.

I need your response as soon as possible so that I will know what your position is before I give you the contact of the bank. You can understand that the money in question is huge so we both have to be very careful and sure of what we are doing before we commence. I will explain how you can initiate contact with the bank by way of application submission. Note that I will be entitled to 50% of the total fund while 50% will be for you.

As soon as you state your position in this transaction, I will require your personal information that would enable my office to prepare the draft Payment Application Form that will be completed by us and directly submitted to the bank to commence the claim. This will automatically signal the commencement of the transaction as all other procedures will be forwarded to you as well.

You may call me upon receipt of this mail for more oral discussion…

+228-97044319

Best regards
    Rob Ganyo

robganyo@gmail.com

Default I found 2 trunk boxes containing US dollars...

Greetings,

Am glad to be in contact with you on this task even though this medium of communication has been grossly abused by some criminal minded people making it difficult for good people with genuine intention to correspond and exchange views without being skeptical;

My name is Major Susan Adams, an Army Nurse attached to the UK Special-Forces in Syria. I found 2 trunk boxes containing US dollars. Am looking for a trusted individual who will help me to receive the funds in his/her country before i will come over and join the person. Information below is necessary,

1. Name...
    2. Address....
    3. Occupation...
    4. Age..........
    5. Telephone……...

As soon as i received these informations i will send you more details.

Regards
    Major Susan Adams

susanpeters@purseaors.com

susanadams94@indamail.hu

Default I need your help, reply back

Dear Friend,

I am Miss SafiKabore , working with the department of Audit and accounting manager in my bank. There is this fund that was keep in my custody years ago, please i need your assistance for transferring of this fund to your bank account for both of us benefit for life time investment and the amount is

$4.5m.

I have every inquiry details to make the bank believe you and release the fund in within 5 banking working days with your full co-operation with me after success.
    50% will be for you while 50% will be for me after success of the transfer to your bank account. Below information is what i need from you so will can be reaching each other...

1) phone...
    2) age...
    3) nationality...
    4) occupation...
    5) name...

Thanks.
    Miss Safi Kabore

privatemails79@gmail.com
    safi.kabore1@libero.it

Default My Dear Good Friend

My name is Dr.Jack.Rufon; I got your address in Burkina Faso chamber of commerce through details. I need your urgent assistance in Transferring the sum of (22.5, 000,000) Million Dollars fund which Belongs to our deceased customer who died in A plane crash, since the Death of this our customer the money has been in our bank without Claim. I want to release the money to you as the deceased NEXT OF KIN For the benefit of both of us. By indicating your interest I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed. I need to Hear from you urgent so that I will give you more information regarding this transaction.

Waiting for your urgent response so that we will starts immediately.

Thanks,
    Dr.Jack.Rufon.

=================================

Received: from ([127.0.0.1]) with MailEnable ESMTP;
    DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1547742949; bh=BvA80NBlNhMaEMF4pAnrATHaQ0KaKg2xn4bl36k818s=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:References:From:Subject;
    Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic304.consmr.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with HTTP;
    Reply-To: "Dr.Jack.Rufon." <jack.rufon@gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <1103935885.1204431.1547742945669@mail.yahoo.com >
    Subject: My Dear Good Friend
    Return-Path: <jack.rufon@gmail.com>

Default I am contacting you regarding your unclaimed fund, contact nathandison@yahoo.com

We received your response regarding your approved funds.
    Your transaction has been logged in with transaction order ticket no. CCM1810054966 and it is currently receiving attention. Note that I am mandated by nathandison@yahoo.com to receive the details below and verify them before entering this discussion with you in details. The reason is that we must verify and be sure that we are talking to the right beneficiary. Please, send us the details as we undergo certain steps to provide the best solution on how your funds would be sent to you. Come back to me with the following details :
    1. name
    2. address
    3. mobile
    4. occupation

Thanks for your understanding.
    Yours sincerely,
    John F. Kelly
    Chief of Staff
    White House

kelljohn48@gmail.com
    nathandison@yahoo.com

Default I propose to present you as next of kin to claim $6.0m... davidjordan18@yahoo.com

Dear Friend,
    An oil business man made a fixed deposit of $6.0m. in my bank branch where I am a director and he died with his entire family in Syria war leaving behind no next of kin. I propose to present you as next of kin to claim the funds, if interested contact me with your name and phone number to reach you and most importantly, a confirmation of acceptance from you, through my private email :

davidjordan18@yahoo.com
    Your truly,
    David Moore Jordan.
    info@lee.com

Default $6.5m. inheritance fund, please try to send the fees $700

Attn. : Sir

Thanks so much for you email and please try to send the fees $700
    My requires are that the $6.5m. inheritance fund payment though
    a online account in my name after the online account be set up as your
    instruction.

Bank of East Asia New York
    540 Madison Ave,
    New York, NY 10022, USA

infobankeastasianewyork@gmail.com,
    infobankeastasianewyork65@online-eastasia.com

Please contact the bank immediately through e-mails, so your online
    account can be set up.
    Do not hesitate to call me if you need further inquiries.

Yours faithfully
    Mr. Donald Moodley

ubaarthur516@gmail.com
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines