Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Default Proposal For You Scam: We shall share the money : 55% for me and 40% for you

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2020 11:48 PM
    Subject: CONFIRM

This is to inform you that we have received a cheque package value Ђ1,050,000.00 from Jack Ma Foundation as a donation to you, and is ready for delivery.
    For more information about your package, contact the shipping Supervisor and confirm your shipping information.

thank you,

SWIFT EXPRESS COURIER ESP.
    DELIVERY TEAM SUPERVISOR.
    Email: info@swift-expresscourier.com
    Email: swftexpresscourier@gmail.com
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Good Friend, I contacted you to assist me in repatriating this money

Good Day Friend,

It is obvious that this proposal will come to you as a surprise; this is because we have not met before but I am inspired to sending you this email following the huge fund transfer opportunity that will be of mutual benefit to both of us. However, I am Barrister Fred MIKE SAN, Attorney to the late Engr.Rafael Thompson a national of Northern American, who used to work with Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) in Nigeria on the 3th of November. My client, his wife and their three children were involved in a car accident along Sagamu/Lagos Express Road.

Unfortunately they all lost their lives in the event of the accident, since then I have made several inquiries to several Embassies to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet to locate any member of his family but of no avail, hence I contacted you.

I contacted you to assist me in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client; I can easily convince the bank with my legal practice that you are the only surviving relation of my client. Otherwise the Estate he left behind will be confiscated or declared not serviceable by the bank where these huge deposits were lodged. Particularly, the Bank where the deceased had an account valued at about

$15 millions

Consequently, The bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over several years now. I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased, so that the proceeds of this account valued at $15million U.S dollars can be paid to your account and then you and I can share the money, 50% to me and 50% to you. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through and also forward the following to me :

1, Name:.......
    2, Address:..................
    3, Country:..........................
    4, Telephone ......
    5, Age…………………..
    6, Gender:.......................
    7, Occupation: .................................

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me via this my confidential email

barrfredmike011@yahoo.com

Yours faithfully,
    BARRISTER FRED MIKE SAN.

Default INBOX SMTP, RDP, UNLIMITED WEBMAIL,... all available now

INBOX SMTP,RDP,UNLIMITED WEBMAIL,FRESH LEADS,FUND TRANSFER TO ALL BANKS IN USA... all available now…

Halo. I am DRANKA from Slovakia.......Get ur Admin RDP that allows you to Send AMS without SMTP and it can send up to 10million emails as long as the rdp work. it know as Local Host. hve shap inbox smtp,rdp, webmail nd mailer dat goes 1k once, delivas inbox al domain and lasted for 1 mont, have fresh updated JAN 2019 directors leads.

Am can also make fund transfa to any bank in usa witout online info acess.
    am can create online banking with domain/personalise email address. also can create nd activate usa number to your mobile line from any destination in the world. contact me on my email for more info :
    thirdworldhakas@gmail.com
    ojomade200@gmail.com

we can also chat on hangout or gmail chat.

Default Urgent business assistant needed

Dear Sir,
    Complements of the season.
    I got your message and I contacted the bank manager for more advice on the further steps to take to move the fund out from South Africa to your end. He said it must be bank to bank transfer. The bank manager requested the following information to get the fund transferred down to your account. His name is Mr. Steve Barnes. He promises to contact you for more discussion.
    {1} name………………………………….
    {2} Address…………………………..
    {3} Bank………………………….
    {4} Account………………………
    {5] Swift Code………………………….
    {6} Branch Code………………………….
    {7] Address……………………..
    {8} Next of kin…………………………………..
    {9} phone………………………
    {10] passport…………………………….

Note that immediately this information get to his office the fund will be transferred within 3 working days.
    Regards,
    Mr. Rhaji Haid.

rhajihaid_3@hotmail.com
    johnmoor110@gmail.com

Default Re: Urgent business assistant needed

Dear Sir,
    I got your message and I forwarded it to the bank manager johnmoor110@gmail.com to take note. He contacted me back and informed me to tell you to send the following information urgently to commence the fund transfer down to your overseas account within 3 working days.
    {1} name………………………………….
    {2} address…………………………..
    {3} Bank name………………………….
    {4} Bank account………………………
    {5] Bank Swift code………………………….
    {6} Branch code………………………….
    {7] Bank address……………………..
    {8} Next of kin…………………………………..
    {9} Phone………………………
    Note that immediately this information get to his office the fund will be transferred within 3 working days.
    Thanks and God bless you.
    Mr. Rhaji Haid
    johnmoor110@gmail.com
    rhajihaid_3@hotmail.com

Default Re: Urgent business assistant needed

Dear Sir,
    I got your message and I forwarded it to the bank manager Mr. Steve Barnes to take note. He contacted me back and informed me to tell you to send the following information urgently to commence the fund transfer down to your overseas account within 3 working days.
    {1} Your name………………………………….
    {2} Your Address…………………………..
    {3} Your Bank name………………………….
    {4} Your Bank Account………………………
    {5] Your Bank Swift Code………………………….
    {6} Your Bank Branch Code………………………….
    {7] Your Bank Address……………………..
    {8} Your Next of Kin…………………………………..
    {9} Your mobile telephone………………………
    Thanks and God bless you.
    Mr. Rhaji Haid
    rhajihaid_3@hotmail.com,
    johnmoor110@gmail.com

seekinglove Guest

Default Business proposal details from financial.asia@yahoo.com

Good day,
    Thanks for responding back,do not despair at my sudden contact because of this business proposal that I want to initiate with you, and I demand that you can handle this proposal with a serious mind,as it requires utmost urgency and attention.
    I am Mr. Kim Sok, working in foreign remittance department of Sonatra Finance Plc Cambodia, and as a matter of fact I would like to draw your attention to this beneficial matter. In other words, I 'm contacting you in a benevolent spirit; utmost confidence and trust for unclaimed fund in our bank,having waited for too long without the deceased relatives/next of kin surfacing and if nothing is done, invariably the funds will be pushed to the Government treasury as unclaimed bill, and it is as a result of this that am propelled to contact you to present you as the next of kin to claim the fund and transfer to your account before the period given by the bank elapse.

I would like us to complete the project and transfer the fund to your account,no risk. If you are interested, write back to me quickly and I will send to you all the information you may need to proceed and more so I am assuring you of a 100% risk free involvement and the fund will be shared 50% for you and 50% for me once the fund is remitted to your account, contact me for more details to proceed to the next step.

Best regards,
    Mr. Kim Sok.

financial.asia@yahoo.com

seekinglove Guest

Default Investment project from mrs. Faten yasin

Bismillahir, Rahman, Raheem
    I know my proposal came to you as a surprise because we have not meet before either physical or through correspondence I have no doubt in your ability to handle this proposal I am aware that people send fake and circulate bogus business proposals especially on internet these days which you may have received one or more and makes it a bit difficult to establish trust. This is indeed regrettable. I assure you that I am not part of it as I have name reputation and integrity to protect. Let me also assure you that my contact with you is for genuine business relationship that would benefit you immensely and certainly not just a hoax/scam that exist on internet. It is 100% safe, risk free and legal.
    If you do not want to work with me, please delete this mail and I will not contact you again and you should not assume that it is a hoax because this is an offer for genuine business cooperation.
    I know the idea and choice of you selecting you for this great project is the work of the almighty Allah, because there are millions of people who are handsome, rich, and well educated than you, but were not my choice. Secondly, I never meet you before in person but,according to how Allah directs me (the all knowing and the merciful) I have the feeling that you are Good and honest person that is why I decided to choose you for this project. this is a great opportunity coming to your way. I am given you 100% assurance that my project is risk free on your part and you won't spend one single cent on this project because the money for the project was already deposited with UBS in Switzerland by my late husband.
    My name is Faten Yasin, I am 53 years old, a widow, my late husband was Dr. Khalil Mahmoud Yasin, the former worker at the Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources and also a very close friend to the incumbent President of Syrian Arab Republic His Excellency Bashar Hafez al-Assad, based on the ongoing war crises in my country. We live in Turkey. I want you to stand has my project director for any of my investment in abroad I intended investing in the following sectors : Oil/Gas, Construction, Real Estate, Stock Speculation and Mining, Transportation, Health Sector and Tobacco, Communication Services, Agriculture Forestry & Fishing, thus any sector. If you have a solid background and idea of making good
    profit in any of the mentioned business sectors or any other VIABLE business in your country. Please write me for possible business co-operation. I am confident that you will give your consideration to this proposal and respond positively within a short period of time. I am available to discuss this proposal with you and to answer any questions you may have in regard to this investment.

As soon as you give your positive response to this proposal, on receipt of your reply other informations will be forwarded to you there fore I solicit your indulgence I will not hesitate in sending you the details information of this great investment partnership opportunity. I look forward to discussing this opportunity further with you.

If you received this letter in your spam or junk folder, It might be due to network connection error Kindly return to your in-box and reply immediately to my email address :

fatenhaifayasin@gmail.com

Warmest regards,
    Mrs. Fasten Yasin

fatenyasinnn@starmail.co.za
    fatenhaifayasin@gmail.com

seekinglove Guest

Default Only opportunity to receive your funds

THIS IS ONLY OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND
    I am writing to inform you that I have some funds at hand to assist you but it is not yet complete and secondly you have to assured me that after I have help you that as soon as you receive your first payment
    that you will return all my supported money.
    Beside I have $100,00 at hand as you know that the required fees are $155,00, now the remain fee is $55,00, which I asked IMF director three good times to be sure that your fund will be release to you after you complete the remain $55,00 without any more fee because you have paid a lot of fee and you did not received anything and he ensured me that nothing will stop you not to receive your fund the same day you sent the fee, so my dear I want you to go to Western union or Money gram and send the remain $55,00 immediately after you receive this mail because your first payment of $5000.00 will be send to you within 40minis after I confirmed the required fee of $55,00
    I am assuring you now that you will never be disappointed after sending this $55.00 today just let me know once you make the payment you will receive your first of $5000.00 within 40minutes after receiving the Last fee $55 from you. Bear it in mind that your total funds is the sum of $1.5 millions and you will be receiving the sum of $5000.00 per day until you received your total fund completely. You will send it through western union or money gram with this information bellow...
    Receiver:....... Austine Mabia
    Country…….BENIN
    City………….COTONOU
    Text question….in God
    Answer…….We trust
    Amount........$55.00 us dollars
    Sender's name.....
    MTCN.......
    Thanks and God bless as am looking forward to hear from you as the funds beneficiary
    THANKS FOR OUR PATRONAGE,
    YOURS SINCERELY
    bank.africaplc20@gmail.com,
    ubabank1012@gmail.com,
    wunion3480@gmail.com
    Mr. Paul Allen
    FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER

Default Waiting for your Positive Response

My Dear,

I know this mail will come to you as a surprise since we haven't known or come across each other before considering the fact that I sourced your email contact through the Internet in search of trusted person who can assist me.

I am Miss Rabi Ibrahim, 24 years old female from the Republic of Ivory Coast,West Africa ,am the Daughter of Late Chief Sgt. Ibrahim Coulibaly (a.k.a General IB ). My late father was a well known Ivory Coast militia leader . He died on Thursday 28 April 2011 following a fight with the Republican Forces of Ivory Coast(FRCI). I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which I am receiving from my step mother.

She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to travel to Europe, but she hide away my international passport and other valuable documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contained important documents. Now I am presently staying in the Mission in Burkina Faso.

I am seeking for long term relationship and investment assistance. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 27.5 Million in one bank in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin. I had contacted the Bank to clear the deposit but the Branch Manager told me that being a refugee, my status according to the local law does not authorize me to carry out the operation. However, he advised me to provide a trustee who will stand on my behalf. I had wanted to inform my stepmother about this deposit but I am afraid that she will not offer me anything after the release of the money.

Therefore, I decide to seek for your help in transferring the money into your bank account while I will relocate to your country and settle down with you. As you indicated your interest to help me I will give you the account number and the contact of the bank where my late beloved father deposited the money with my name as the next of kin. It is my intention to compensate you with 40% of the total money for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment in any profitable venture which you will recommend to me as have no any idea about foreign investment. Please all communications should be through this email address for confidential purposes.

Thanking you a lot in anticipation of your quick response. I will give you details in my next mail after receiving your acceptance mail to help me, Please reply to my private email: rabi.ibra1990@gmail.com

Yours sincerely
    Miss Rabi Ibrahim

Default Please let's get in touch

Hey ,
    I have been attempting to get in touch with you.
    I have attached your invitation, the passcode is : 246603
    Please tell me what you think.
    Thanks,
    Christopher Olsen

christopherolsen519@thehabibshow.com
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines