Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Default Proposal For You Scam: We shall share the money : 55% for me and 40% for you

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2020 11:48 PM
    Subject: CONFIRM

This is to inform you that we have received a cheque package value Ђ1,050,000.00 from Jack Ma Foundation as a donation to you, and is ready for delivery.
    For more information about your package, contact the shipping Supervisor and confirm your shipping information.

thank you,

SWIFT EXPRESS COURIER ESP.
    DELIVERY TEAM SUPERVISOR.
    Email: info@swift-expresscourier.com
    Email: swftexpresscourier@gmail.com
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Details, I am assuring you of a 100% risk free involvement

Good day,
    Thanks for responding back,do not despair at my sudden contact because of this business proposal that I want to initiate with you, and I demand that you can handle this proposal with a serious mind,as it requires utmost urgency and attention.
    I am Mr. Kim Sok, I'm working in foreign remittance department of Sonatra Finance Plc Cambodia, and as a matter of fact I will like to draw your attention to this beneficial matter. In other words, I 'm contacting you in a benevolent spirit; utmost confidence and trust for unclaimed fund in our bank, having waited for too long without the deceased relatives/next of kin surfacing and if nothing is done,invariably,the funds will pushed to the Government treasury as unclaimed bill, and it is as a result of this that am propelled to contact you to present you as the next of kin to claim the fund and transfer to your account before the period given by the bank elapse.

I would like us to complete the project and transfer the fund to your account,no risk. If you are interested, write back to me quickly and I will send to you all the information you may need to proceed and more so I am assuring you of a 100% risk free involvement and the fund will be shared 50% for you and 50% for me once the fund is remitted to your account, contact me for more details to proceed to the next step.
    Best regards,
    Mr. Kim Sok.

financial.asia@yahoo.com

Default Greetings

Greetings:

I hope all is well with you and your family,

My name is Mrs. Cornelia Marie Stadler Chief Finance Officer Investment Bank in SA, I am the fund manager of Late Mr. Gunter Peter Buri who passed on 5 years ago left the sum US$ 8,620.000.00 with my bank. Since after his death no one has stepped up for the claim, however, I did not know any of his family members he was staying in Johannesburg South Africa , Late Mr. Gunter Peter Buri originally from Germany.

Currently my bank Director summon a mandate to me to provide any of his family members to claim, fail to do that the fund will be confiscated by the National Treasury Department South Africa, in this regards I am proposing a deal to you.

Here Is the Deal;

I will use my power to present you as an extended family to my late client for the fund to be released to you without any interruption. I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this proposal is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any fear I will provide you all the virtual documents about the fund as well as lead you step by step.

The sharing terms:

Other two of junior staffs working with me in my bank who knows about this deal we share 20%, I myself get 40% while 40% of the total funds go to you. The transfer is risk free since we are handling it via a bank to bank transfer.

If you accept my offer please kindly send me your full name, address/country and mobile number to my private email address coreliamariastadler@gmail.com

Waiting for your swift reply.

Kind Regards
    Mrs. Cornelia Marie Stadler
    Chief Financial Officer
    Tel +27 61 120 3369

=========================================

Received: from bufferz9.csloxinfo.com ([203.146.237.187])
    Received: from mailx1-3.csloxinfo.com (unknown [10.20.140.3]) by bufferz9.csloxinfo.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 7E8D722388DB;
    Received: from unknown (HELO User) ([203.146.78.221]) by mail-1.csloxinfo.com with SMTP; 12 Feb 2020 23:05:47 +0700
    Reply-To: <coreliamariastadler@gmail.com>
    Subject: Greetings
    Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 08:05:59 -0800
    Message-ID: <22F9DC4199634019B170C6781737A13A.MAI@home>
    Return-Path: <rm124168@gmail.com>

Default From Moshaver still waiting

STILL WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

Hello,
    Thank you so much for your response. Your email is well noted but I am expecting you to advise on the investment plan you have in mind. Meanwhile according to our lawyer it will be better for the fund to go through trust account to your oversee account.
    What I mean is that you will need to visit Johannesburg (South Africa) to sign out the consignment from the security firm as the beneficiary and then the fund will be move to a commercial bank in Johannesburg for the transfer to your oversee account.
    Please do respond asap to enable me know your plans and what to inform the investor.

Louis Moshaver
    Dubai UAE

louismoshaver@accountant.com

Default TWS earbud for your market

Hi, Sir or Madam, Good day !

This is Annie from Anruida technology limited. Very glad to know you are on the market of earphone now.

There is an hot selling smart wireless earbud, I7s tws earbud.
    Please don't hesitate to contact me if any interesting.

You are very appreciate to handle this to your purchase man

Best regards
    Annie Peng

WhatsApp :13632979967
    Office line:86-755-89600284

info@smartswepping.com
    sales@smartswepping.com

Address : Room 313, No. 5 building, Dezhong industrial park, No. 7 lipu street,
    bantian area, Longgang, Shenzhen

Default Contact me back for investment in your country

Dear respected Friend, good morning !

With due respect good morning to you and to your families hope you all are in good health, I am Mr. Yerima Everis Idris from South Africa presently here in Togo for business research, my dear I send this proposal to you because I want to come down to your country for investment and I need a personality like you who will lead me around and if possible partner with me in any area we agreed on.

Before now we are into mechanize farming and fruit drinks manufacturing but does not mean that we must go into the same business, we are now talking of your country you are the one to advise me on the area you believe we can establish that will benefit us and the good indigenous citizens of your country. I want you to tell me the areas you feel will be good to invest in your country I mean the areas of establishment that will benefit us and the indigenous citizens of your country, I mean area that you are perfected on them so that we will not have problem in future that is the reason why I wanted us to discourse on this subject before we proceed.

If I will be able to know the areas you want us to establish then I will be able to view how much I can move to your position for a start before my arrival, I will like to move some value to your position before coming to meet with you in person, I will not come just for coming no we need to commence something as soon as I come. For further communication regarding to this I advise you forward to me your personal datas as listed below...

name
    occupation
    Best regards
    Mr. Yerima Everis Idris
    legalyerimaei@gmail.com
    +228.92711249

Default From Mr. Moshaver for investment

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Mr. Louis Moshaver from Warsaw (Poland), I am representing an investor from Iran with the mandate to URGENTLY help find a dependable international trustee to channel the investment fund of

€18,000,000.00 (eighteen millions euros)

into 10 years profitable project that will target a reasonable return on investment (ROI) with a strong plan to compensate your assistance. THIS IS DUE TO THE RECENT RESTORATION OF SANCTION ON IRAN. 10% from the total investment amount has been allocated for compensation.

Kindly let me know if you are interested to proceed and what area of investment you would recommend.
    If you are interested to partner I will immediately release to you all the relevant information.
    louismoshaver@accountant.com

Thank you as I await your swift response.
    Mr. Louis Moshaver
    Warsaw (Poland)
    abottanthona124@yahoo.com

Default Re,Your Kind Attn

SIR,

It is my honor to notify you of outstanding classified Union Bank Draft payment,Please kindly view the attachment for
    more details.

Thanks
    Ahmed Idris

Default Re: Re,Your Kind Attn

OFFICE OF ACCOUNTANT GENERAL:
    FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
    ASO-ROCK VILLA,
    ABUJA-NIGERIA.

SIR,

It is my honor to notify you of outstanding classified Union Bank Draft payment instrument valued US$5,500,000.00 drowned in your name waiting for dispatch to you.
    At this point, you are hereby mandated to reconfirm your:

1). Attach photo copy of your id.
    2). Your full home address .
    3). Direct phone line.

We apologize for any inconvenience this might cost you.

Thanks.
    Ahmed Idris.
    Account General

Default Business proposal

My dear Sir,

I thank you very well for your kind and urgent reply to my mail, Every necessary arrengment to transfer this fund into an account which you are going to provide has been put in place.

The fund was left by one of our bank deceased customers, and the deceased account holder with our bank was Robert William, a Germany nationality. He held account number, No.2637578-2341 with our bank. He died along with his entire family on, December 2014 in plane crash with Airbus A320 plane.
    Since his death, this account has been dormant and no body has applied to our bank for the release of this money to him or her as the next of kin.

Note all I need from you is a fully assurance that this fund will be safe in your hand till I arrive in your country because I am very sure that the fund will be transferred to you’re account after all legal inheritance procedures has being administered by the bank management in as much as you agree with the terms. The fact is that whatever information we’re going to present before the bank management should be accurate, and is rest assured that I will provide all the necessary information’s during the process as insider to make sure everything goes well and fast.

Now I suggest that after the process is completed and the fund gets transferred into an account that you will provide, 40% of this total fund USD $5.3millions is for you in respect of the provision of foreign account, and 55% is mine while 5% will be used to defray expenses inccurred during the transfer process. Before we proceed further, I want you to understand that this process took me a high measure to create the avenue in release of this fund before contacting you for assistance, therefore I will appreciate you’re obedience to my instructions during the process with our bank management to avoid mistakes from your side.

To confirm your readiness, do correctly furnish me with your data information while given your suggestion for proper conviction of whom I am trusting. Kindly confirm your informations :

1: Name:..........
    2: Address:..........
    3: Nationality:.........
    4: Age:..........
    5: Birth:..........
    6: Occupation:..........
    7: Phone:..........
    8: Fax:..........
    9: State:..........
    10: Country:..........
    11: Phone:..........
    12: Email:..........
    13: Status:..........

Please note telephone communications are highly necessary for developmental update as we proceed.
    Please also note that this transaction has to keep as top secret since I am still a staff to this bank.

I am waiting to hear from you.
    Regards
    Your partner
    Mr. Philip Kabore
    +226 74 85 36 26

philippinesmr@yahoo.com,
    mrs1alice2025@gmail.com,
    mrphilippines844@yahoo.com

Default Business proposal

Compliment of the day,

I am Mr. Philippine. Kabore I Have a Business Proposal of $5.3 million For You. I am aware of the unsafe nature of the internet, and was compelled to use this medium due to the nature of this project.

I have access to very vital information that can be used to transfer this huge amount of money, which may culminate into the investment of the said funds into your company or any lucrative venture in your country.

If you will like to assist me as a partner then indicate your interest, after which we shall both discuss the modalities and the sharing percentage.

Upon receipt of your reply on your expression of Interest I will give you full details, on how the business will be executed I am open for negotiation. You should forward your reply to this private email id

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.
    Note you might receive this message in your inbox or spam or junk folder, depends on your web host or server network.

Thanks
    Best Regards
    Mr. Philippine.Kabore,

philippinesmr@yahoo.com
    mrs1alice2025@gmail.com
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines