Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Default Confirm

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2020 11:48 PM
    Subject: CONFIRM

This is to inform you that we have received a cheque package value Ђ1,050,000.00 from Jack Ma Foundation as a donation to you, and is ready for delivery.
    For more information about your package, contact the shipping Supervisor and confirm your shipping information.

thank you,

SWIFT EXPRESS COURIER ESP.
    DELIVERY TEAM SUPERVISOR.
    Email: info@swift-expresscourier.com
    Email: swftexpresscourier@gmail.com
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Proposal for you: Dear Beloved One

Dear Beloved One In Christ,

My name is Sister Debbie Freeman from Utah,United States, I'm a widow suffering from Breast Cancer and as a result i may not last till the next two months according to my doctor report. I'm married to late Pastor Johnson Freeman,and we were married for many years without any child before his death.

I'm 69 years old woman and I am deaf i don't hear. I have some funds i inherited from my late husband the sum of ($25.8 million dollars)(Twenty-Five Million Eight Hundred Thousand United State dollars) with Barclays Bank Plc,London,Uk, and all our jewelries Diamonds and Golds With the Bank Also As Well.
    My dearest beloved one in Christ can i trust you to distribute our life earns to the Motherless Homes and Churches and Haiti Suffering people?We lived all day in London,Uk, since he was working here as a contractor and got share's with Coca cola Company here, but quite unfortunately,he died in a fire burnt, he burn to ashes none of is body was found.

I must let you know that these was a very hard decision, but I had to take a bold step towards these issue because I have no further option, I hope you will help see my last wishes come true.As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank in London,Uk so that you can get in touch with them and the fund will be released to you.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein Please make sure you check your email often and often as i can communicate you only via email as you know i can only communicate with you via email my dear beloved and please use this fund accordingly my dear beloved.

God bless You I honestly want this matter to be resolved immediately.kindly fill up this requirements Your

full name:
    Your country:
    Contact phone/fax number

And please my dear beloved make sure you always come online 24/7 to check your email my dear beloved and i wil be so happy and glad my love if you do my love.

Reply to: mrsdebbiefreeman2020@gmail.com

Yours Sincerely,
    Sister Debbie Freeman

============================

Received: from allehost.pl ([145.239.94.128]) by home with MailEnable ESMTP; Sat, 29 Aug 2020 13:55:06 -0700
    Received: from User (unknown [199.115.195.126]) by allehost.pl (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 1F01A4CC08; Sat, 29 Aug 2020 21:12:44 +0200 (CEST)
    Authentication-Results: allehost.pl; spf=pass (sender IP is 199.115.195.126) smtp.mailfrom=contacto@prometheus.cl smtp.helo=User
    Received-SPF: pass (allehost.pl: connection is authenticated)
    Reply-To: <mrsdebbiefreeman2020@gmail.com>
    Subject: Dear Beloved One, 29/08/2020
    Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 12:12:54 -0700
    Message-ID: <3C8ABA11A65A47A29AF90C634DB9206E.MAI@home>
    Return-Path: <contacto@prometheus.cl>

Default Proposal for you: Your Abandonded Trunk Box

Good Day;

I am contacting you regarding a special cargo that has been abandoned here at our warehouse for over a period of 2 years and when scanned, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in it. From my findings, the cargo originated from Europe and the content was not declared as money by the consignor in order to avoid diversion by the shipping agent. I strongly believe the box will contain about 4 million USD or more.

In my private search for a reliable person, my proposal now is to present you as the recipient of the cargo since the shipper has abandoned it which is a possibility due to the fact it has been abandoned for a period whereby a new beneficiary can be presented to the clearance department for claim and also my position at this shipping service. I will pay for the fee and arrange for the cargo to be delivered to your address. Alternatively, I can personally bring it myself and then we share the total money in the box equally.

Regards,

Mr. Lewis Hawkins
    Asst. Operations Manager
    Zim American Integrated Shipping Services Co. LLC.

=========================

Received: from mail.hillsradio.com.au ([202.90.240.33]) by home with MailEnable ESMTP; Tue, 25 Aug 2020 16:24:04 -0700
    Received: from User (unknown [123.57.0.34]) by mail.hillsradio.com.au (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 95F2A105B14; Wed, 26 Aug 2020 08:53:30 +0930 (CST)
    Reply-To: <lewis.hawkins147@gmail.com>
    Subject: Your Abandonded Trunk Box
    Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 23:23:59 -0000
    Message-ID: <6EE42AD434CF42A99F5E0171391A215B.MAI@home>
    Return-Path: <postmaster@prosygma-fr.com>

Default Proposal for you: HELLO

I am Mrs. Wynn, an American businesswoman, philanthropist & art collector. I bring to you a Beneficial Charity Proposal to assist me with. If interested!, Please get back to me for more details on my proposal to you.

Thanking you in advance
    Ms. Elaine Wynn
    E-mail: elainewynn20@aol.com

====================

Received: from olive.superdomainzone.com ([184.154.207.18]) by home with MailEnable ESMTP; Sun, 23 Aug 2020 23:02:05 -0700
    Received: from [165.73.240.44] (port=59107 helo=User) by olive.superdomainzone.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.93) (envelope-from <elainewynn200@gmail.com>) id 1kA5Xf-0000Si-Fx; Mon, 24 Aug 2020 01:01:16 -0500
    Reply-To: <elainewynn20@aol.com>
    Subject: HELLO
    Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 07:01:13 +0100
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
    X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
    X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - olive.superdomainzone.com
    X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]
    X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - gmail.com
    X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: olive.superdomainzone.com: authenticated_id: gh@nvda-cambodia.org
    X-Authenticated-Sender: olive.superdomainzone.com: gh@nvda-cambodia.org
    Message-ID: <1DA8AD1A578045918AE134F8895E0651.MAI@home>
    Return-Path: <elainewynn200@gmail.com>

Default Proposal for you: ATTEND QUICKLY

Attention please!

I am the Chief Financial Officer of Rockhopper and Gas company London UK, and by the virtue, as the Chief Financial Officer. I got your contact through a directory search and decided to propose this business. I am seeking your assistance in remitting of some funds, Ninety five million to your account for private investment purpose, hence my request for your assistance.

SOURCE OF THE FUND:

The fund to be transferred into your account is accrued from an over-invoiced contract amount awarded for the completion of the last phase of our refinery, valves and depot for storage of product all over our branches here in the UK which include laying of distribution pipelines. The contract which was originally valued for One Hundred and Twenty Seven Million was manipulated to read, Two Hundred and Twenty Two Million. The extra, Ninety Five Million, is what I want to move to your account, the original contractors who executed the job has been paid all their contract bills remaining this Ninety Five Million.

DISBURSEMENT:

I have resolved that you take Forty percent of the total amount for your assistance. that is, fronting you as a sub contractor to claim the remaining balance of Ninety Five Million which is left now in our bank from the over invoice contract because it is impossible for me to claim the over invoiced amount without your assistance as a Foreign Contractor. In addition Ten percent has been mapped out for any miscellaneous expenses that might be incurred by both of us during this business while Fifty percent will be my own share.

SECURITY:

All modalities to effect the payment and subsequent transfer of this money has been worked out, so this transaction is Hundred percent risk free, though you are required to treat it with strictest confidence, on our acceptance please send to me your personal details and your direct mobile phone number for speedy correspondence.

I am looking forward to doing business with you. Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated. Do kindly furnish me with your contact details if you are interested in partnering with me on this transaction.

Yours Faithfully,

Stewart MacDonald
    Chief Financial Officer
    Rockhopper Exploration PLC

========================

Received: from truck.candhtruckparts.com ([66.84.10.212]) by home with MailEnable ESMTP; Mon, 17 Aug 2020 05:28:33 -0700
    Received: from [::1] (port=51584 helo=User) by truck.candhtruckparts.com with smtp (Exim 4.92) (envelope-from <info.rockhopper@rockhopperexplorationplc.co.uk> ) id 1k7eGF-00026R-8k; Mon, 17 Aug 2020 08:29:11 -0400
    Reply-To: <stewart.macdonald58@rockhopperexplorationplc.co.u k>
    From: "Stewart McDonald"<info.rockhopper@rockhopperexplorationplc .co.uk>
    Subject: ATTEND QUICKLY
    Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 05:28:28 -0700
    X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
    X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
    X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
    X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
    X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - truck.candhtruckparts.com
    X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]
    X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - rockhopperexplorationplc.co.uk
    X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: truck.candhtruckparts.com: acl_c_authenticated_local_user: root
    X-Authenticated-Sender: truck.candhtruckparts.com: root
    Message-ID: <D273A0717F814705BD4996C3E7B929D6.MAI@home>
    Return-Path: <info.rockhopper@rockhopperexplorationplc.co.uk>

Default Proposal For You Scam: we will share the fund 50% for you and 50% for me

Dear Friend,
    Assalamu Aleikum,

I am Mr. Omar Kabore, accountant of United Bank for Africa (UBA) here in West Africa. I have an abandoned sum of $30.5 millions dollars which I contacted you to assist me receive the fund into your bank account as my foreign partner we will share the fund 50% for you and 50% for me, with full confidential legal prove, I got your contact as I was searching for an assistant in your country, here is my private email

mromarkabore@inbox.ru
    for more details about the transfer of the fund.
    I need your urgent respond please.

Thanks,
    Mr. Omar Kabore
    +226.65659925

mrs.elhamfarah203@gmail.com,
    mromarkabore@inbox.ru

Default Proposal For You Scam: your inheritance/contract/sum

BOA-FRANCE
    6, Rue Cambacérès
    75008 Paris – France
    Phone33)1429611140
    Fax33)1429611168
    www.boafrance.com

foreigndpt@financier.com,
    anabel.koffi11@gmx.fr

Attention Sir,

Please note, we were mandated to look into your inheritance/contract/sum over there in Africa. The amount you could not be able to get hold of it for many years ago and you had spent so much money and nothing was done.

Now we have concluded this case with CITI BANK USA, BARCLAYS BANK OF LONDON AND BCEAO CENTRAL BANK OF AFRICA WEST COAST. You should kindly re-confirm to us your full address as quickly as possible. These two option has being mapped out for immediate wiring of your unclaimed funds :

1. Through ATM card,
    2. Through delivering of the total amount via global agent you will have to receive it as raw cash

now you need to choose one out of these two option stated above,
    Finally, we look forward to hear from you as matter of urgency.

THE MANAGEMENT.

anabel.koffi11@gmx.fr
    foreigndpt@financier.com

Default Proposal For You Scam: Dear, i have something to tell you

Dearest,
    My dear, I really appreciate your interest to help me so that i will come out from my present situation and start a new life. My dear, i have really suffered a lot in this place and what is important to me now is to leave this place and join you over to your country and start a new life. I strongly believe that with your assistance i will leave this place and start a better life in your country with you.

My dear, i don't have money to prepare my traveling documents and leave this place that is why i want you to assist me so that my late fathers money will be transferred into your account and after the money has being transferred into your account, so you will use to prepare my traveling documents and start coming to your country to start a better life. I have made contact with this bank and let them know my intention to claim my late father's money which my name appears as the next of kin. In their reply, they told me that i can only claim the money through an appointed representative since i am residing in Senegal as a refugee. According to them, the United Nations law governing refugee all over the world does not permit any refugee to handle such fund as long as he/she remain as a refugee. They told me to look for someone i can trust that will help me claim the money. That is why i contacted you to help me. My dear, i want you to send an email to the bank and ask them the possibilities of transferring the money into your bank account. Here is the contact information of the bank

BANK OF AFRICA
    Mr. Jeremiah Harrison
    +221.706149318

dep.transferbank@yahoo.com

Based on this information i would like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank today with this email address : dep.transferbank@yahoo.com telling them that you are my representative and that you want to assist me to transfer the money deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.

$51.000,000m. (fifty one millions dollars)

ACCOUNT NAME Dr. Alfred William
    PASSPORT no. A0160114
    AMOUNT $51.000,000,00
    NEXT OF KIN Miss Laura Alfred
    ACCOUNT no. RBS545008921156

Please let me know as soon as you make contact with the bank. My dear, i have let the Reverend know that you will call me through his phone. Please when ever you call, tell the Reverend that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me to come and answer your call. Here is the phone number of the Rev. Father Kelvin Philip Martin.

+221.707601785

God bless you as i wait to hear from you.
    Yours faithful
    Laura.

laurabently947@yahoo.com

Default Proposal For You: OIL AND GAS TRANSACTION

Hello Sir,

I am Hon. Abdulla Rasheed, the former Minister of Power and the Current Chairman of Oil and Gas Pipeline in West Africa, Ghana. I am writing to earnestly solicit for your assistance in helping to receive sum of money into your account for safe keeping.

Thanks for your kind response and I will be very happy to meet you while searching for a reliable and reputable person to handle this transaction, we have the sum of fifteen millions five hundred thousand Euros intend to be transferred overseas through the assistance of a foreign partner because by the civil service rules in my country, having overseas account is not allowed, that is why i am soliciting for your assistance to front this transaction within the shortest possible time. Please it is pertinent for you to know that this money came as a result of over provision in the budget for our Energy and the West Africa Gas Pipeline. This over provision was done by my committee, but all contract payments have been paid to beneficiaries which was about €207,500,000 but now left behind the excess of the over invoice amounted of the contract sum of €15,500,000 which intends to be making out for my investment with your help and also for my re- electioneers campaign coming up next year I am contacting you therefore, to stand in as the beneficiary to process this fund into your custody. As soon as you show your consent to this. I will immediately send you titled contract details to the fund in your name so you can make claim for it. I will provide you with 40% for assisting me and the fund shall be transferred to you legally in accordance to your bank account. All laid down procedures governing transfer for funds. I have perfected all modalities or the successful transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary.

Finally, I have to reassure you that this transaction is 100% risk free and should be kept absolutely confidential. Also Note that we need to conclude this transaction within 14 working days.

I wait to hear from you soonest.
    Thanks and best regards.
    Hon. Abdulla Rasheed
    Former Minister For Power and Energy Matters.
    Chairman of Oil and Gas Pipeline.
    Parliament of Ghana.

abdullarasheed0@hotmail.com
    hon.abdullarasheed1@hotmail.com

Default Proposal For You: l want to transfar an abandoned sum

Hello Friend,

l am a banker, i want to transfar an abandoned sum of six point two millions USD to your account, 50% will be for you. No risk involved.
    Contact me for more details on my private emails

barr.johnbosco01@gmail.com
    bobbysimeth@gmail.com

Best regards,
    Mr. Bobby Smith.

Default Proposal For You: BUSINESS TRANSACTION FROM MRS KHADIJAT ABDUASSALAM

Bismillahir, Rahamani, Raheem,
    I greet you with the words of Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh (May the peace and mercy of Allah be with you)

I know my proposal came to you as a surprise because we have not meet before either physical or through correspondence I have no doubt in your ability to handle this proposal I am aware that people send fake and circulate bogus business proposals especially on internet these days which you may have received one or more and makes it a bit difficult to establish trust. This is indeed regrettable. I assure you that I am not part of it as I have name reputation and integrity to protect. Let me also assure you that my contact with you is for genuine business relationship that would benefit you immensely and certainly not just a hoax/scam that exist on internet. It is 100% safe, risk free and legal. If you do not want to work with me, please delete this mail and I will not contact you again and you should not assume that it is a hoax because this is an offer for genuine business cooperation.

I know the idea and choice of you selecting you for this great project is the work of the almighty Allah, because there are millions of people who are handsome, rich, and well educated than you, but were not my choice. Secondly, I never meat you before in person but according to how Allah directs me (the all knowing and the merciful)
    i have the feeling that you are Good and honest person that is why i decided to choose you for this project. this is a great opportunity coming to your way . I am given you 100% assurance that my project is risk free on your part and you won't spend one single cent on this project because the money for the project was already deposited in
    Turkey bank by my late husband.

My name is Khadijat Abdulsalam, i am 45 years old, a widow and the second wife of my late husband Fouad . Abdulsalam, former worker at the Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources, a very close friend to the incumbent President of Syrian Arab Republic His Excellency Bashar Hafez al-Assad, based on the ongoing crises in my country i want you to stand has my project Director for any of my investment in abroad. I intended investing in the following sectors: Oil/Gas, Construction, Real Estate, Stock Speculation and Mining, Transportation, Health Sector and Tobacco, Communication Services, Agriculture Forestry & Fishing, thus any sector. If you have a solid
    background and idea of making good profit in any of the mentioned business sectors or any other viable business in your country. Please write me for possible business co-operation. I am confident that you will give your consideration to this proposal and respond positively within a short period of time. I am available to discuss this proposal with you and to answer any questions you may have in regard to this investment. As soon as you give your positive response to this proposal, on receipt of your reply other informations will be forwarded to you there fore i solicit your indulgence I will not hesitate in sending you the details information of this great investment partnership opportunity. I look forward to discussing this opportunity further with you.

If you received this letter in your spam or junk folder, It might be due to network connection error Kindly return to your in-box and reply immediately to my email address :

khadijaaliyaabdulsalam@gmail.com

Warmest regards,
    Mrs, khadijat Abdulsallam
    Allah hafiz

khadijatabdulsalam@syria.net,
    khadijaaliyaabdulsalam@gmail.com,
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines