Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Default Confirm

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2020 11:48 PM
    Subject: CONFIRM

This is to inform you that we have received a cheque package value Ђ1,050,000.00 from Jack Ma Foundation as a donation to you, and is ready for delivery.
    For more information about your package, contact the shipping Supervisor and confirm your shipping information.

thank you,

SWIFT EXPRESS COURIER ESP.
    DELIVERY TEAM SUPERVISOR.
    Email: info@swift-expresscourier.com
    Email: swftexpresscourier@gmail.com
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Proposal For You Scam: your inheritance/contract/sum

BOA-FRANCE
    6, Rue Cambacérès
    75008 Paris – France
    Phone33)1429611140
    Fax33)1429611168
    www.boafrance.com

foreigndpt@financier.com,
    anabel.koffi11@gmx.fr

Attention Sir,

Please note, we were mandated to look into your inheritance/contract/sum over there in Africa. The amount you could not be able to get hold of it for many years ago and you had spent so much money and nothing was done.

Now we have concluded this case with CITI BANK USA, BARCLAYS BANK OF LONDON AND BCEAO CENTRAL BANK OF AFRICA WEST COAST. You should kindly re-confirm to us your full address as quickly as possible. These two option has being mapped out for immediate wiring of your unclaimed funds :

1. Through ATM card,
    2. Through delivering of the total amount via global agent you will have to receive it as raw cash

now you need to choose one out of these two option stated above,
    Finally, we look forward to hear from you as matter of urgency.

THE MANAGEMENT.

anabel.koffi11@gmx.fr
    foreigndpt@financier.com

Default Proposal For You Scam: Dear, i have something to tell you

Dearest,
    My dear, I really appreciate your interest to help me so that i will come out from my present situation and start a new life. My dear, i have really suffered a lot in this place and what is important to me now is to leave this place and join you over to your country and start a new life. I strongly believe that with your assistance i will leave this place and start a better life in your country with you.

My dear, i don't have money to prepare my traveling documents and leave this place that is why i want you to assist me so that my late fathers money will be transferred into your account and after the money has being transferred into your account, so you will use to prepare my traveling documents and start coming to your country to start a better life. I have made contact with this bank and let them know my intention to claim my late father's money which my name appears as the next of kin. In their reply, they told me that i can only claim the money through an appointed representative since i am residing in Senegal as a refugee. According to them, the United Nations law governing refugee all over the world does not permit any refugee to handle such fund as long as he/she remain as a refugee. They told me to look for someone i can trust that will help me claim the money. That is why i contacted you to help me. My dear, i want you to send an email to the bank and ask them the possibilities of transferring the money into your bank account. Here is the contact information of the bank

BANK OF AFRICA
    Mr. Jeremiah Harrison
    +221.706149318

dep.transferbank@yahoo.com

Based on this information i would like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank today with this email address : dep.transferbank@yahoo.com telling them that you are my representative and that you want to assist me to transfer the money deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.

$51.000,000m. (fifty one millions dollars)

ACCOUNT NAME Dr. Alfred William
    PASSPORT no. A0160114
    AMOUNT $51.000,000,00
    NEXT OF KIN Miss Laura Alfred
    ACCOUNT no. RBS545008921156

Please let me know as soon as you make contact with the bank. My dear, i have let the Reverend know that you will call me through his phone. Please when ever you call, tell the Reverend that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me to come and answer your call. Here is the phone number of the Rev. Father Kelvin Philip Martin.

+221.707601785

God bless you as i wait to hear from you.
    Yours faithful
    Laura.

laurabently947@yahoo.com

Default Proposal For You: OIL AND GAS TRANSACTION

Hello Sir,

I am Hon. Abdulla Rasheed, the former Minister of Power and the Current Chairman of Oil and Gas Pipeline in West Africa, Ghana. I am writing to earnestly solicit for your assistance in helping to receive sum of money into your account for safe keeping.

Thanks for your kind response and I will be very happy to meet you while searching for a reliable and reputable person to handle this transaction, we have the sum of fifteen millions five hundred thousand Euros intend to be transferred overseas through the assistance of a foreign partner because by the civil service rules in my country, having overseas account is not allowed, that is why i am soliciting for your assistance to front this transaction within the shortest possible time. Please it is pertinent for you to know that this money came as a result of over provision in the budget for our Energy and the West Africa Gas Pipeline. This over provision was done by my committee, but all contract payments have been paid to beneficiaries which was about €207,500,000 but now left behind the excess of the over invoice amounted of the contract sum of €15,500,000 which intends to be making out for my investment with your help and also for my re- electioneers campaign coming up next year I am contacting you therefore, to stand in as the beneficiary to process this fund into your custody. As soon as you show your consent to this. I will immediately send you titled contract details to the fund in your name so you can make claim for it. I will provide you with 40% for assisting me and the fund shall be transferred to you legally in accordance to your bank account. All laid down procedures governing transfer for funds. I have perfected all modalities or the successful transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary.

Finally, I have to reassure you that this transaction is 100% risk free and should be kept absolutely confidential. Also Note that we need to conclude this transaction within 14 working days.

I wait to hear from you soonest.
    Thanks and best regards.
    Hon. Abdulla Rasheed
    Former Minister For Power and Energy Matters.
    Chairman of Oil and Gas Pipeline.
    Parliament of Ghana.

abdullarasheed0@hotmail.com
    hon.abdullarasheed1@hotmail.com

Default Proposal For You: l want to transfar an abandoned sum

Hello Friend,

l am a banker, i want to transfar an abandoned sum of six point two millions USD to your account, 50% will be for you. No risk involved.
    Contact me for more details on my private emails

barr.johnbosco01@gmail.com
    bobbysimeth@gmail.com

Best regards,
    Mr. Bobby Smith.

Default Proposal For You: BUSINESS TRANSACTION FROM MRS KHADIJAT ABDUASSALAM

Bismillahir, Rahamani, Raheem,
    I greet you with the words of Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh (May the peace and mercy of Allah be with you)

I know my proposal came to you as a surprise because we have not meet before either physical or through correspondence I have no doubt in your ability to handle this proposal I am aware that people send fake and circulate bogus business proposals especially on internet these days which you may have received one or more and makes it a bit difficult to establish trust. This is indeed regrettable. I assure you that I am not part of it as I have name reputation and integrity to protect. Let me also assure you that my contact with you is for genuine business relationship that would benefit you immensely and certainly not just a hoax/scam that exist on internet. It is 100% safe, risk free and legal. If you do not want to work with me, please delete this mail and I will not contact you again and you should not assume that it is a hoax because this is an offer for genuine business cooperation.

I know the idea and choice of you selecting you for this great project is the work of the almighty Allah, because there are millions of people who are handsome, rich, and well educated than you, but were not my choice. Secondly, I never meat you before in person but according to how Allah directs me (the all knowing and the merciful)
    i have the feeling that you are Good and honest person that is why i decided to choose you for this project. this is a great opportunity coming to your way . I am given you 100% assurance that my project is risk free on your part and you won't spend one single cent on this project because the money for the project was already deposited in
    Turkey bank by my late husband.

My name is Khadijat Abdulsalam, i am 45 years old, a widow and the second wife of my late husband Fouad . Abdulsalam, former worker at the Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources, a very close friend to the incumbent President of Syrian Arab Republic His Excellency Bashar Hafez al-Assad, based on the ongoing crises in my country i want you to stand has my project Director for any of my investment in abroad. I intended investing in the following sectors: Oil/Gas, Construction, Real Estate, Stock Speculation and Mining, Transportation, Health Sector and Tobacco, Communication Services, Agriculture Forestry & Fishing, thus any sector. If you have a solid
    background and idea of making good profit in any of the mentioned business sectors or any other viable business in your country. Please write me for possible business co-operation. I am confident that you will give your consideration to this proposal and respond positively within a short period of time. I am available to discuss this proposal with you and to answer any questions you may have in regard to this investment. As soon as you give your positive response to this proposal, on receipt of your reply other informations will be forwarded to you there fore i solicit your indulgence I will not hesitate in sending you the details information of this great investment partnership opportunity. I look forward to discussing this opportunity further with you.

If you received this letter in your spam or junk folder, It might be due to network connection error Kindly return to your in-box and reply immediately to my email address :

khadijaaliyaabdulsalam@gmail.com

Warmest regards,
    Mrs, khadijat Abdulsallam
    Allah hafiz

khadijatabdulsalam@syria.net,
    khadijaaliyaabdulsalam@gmail.com,

Default Re: Confirm

Hello,

I sent you an email about a pending Inheritance of US$47.7 Million. Did you get my previous email or should I re-send it Regard,

Mr.Mark Lukunku

=================

Received: from mx1.lapatriota.com.ar ([186.189.229.222]) by home with MailEnable ESMTP; Tue, 27 Oct 2020 16:14:32 -0700
    Received: from User ([102.250.0.92]) by mx1.lapatriota.com.ar with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Tue, 27 Oct 2020 20:09:02 -0300
    Reply-To: <lukunkumark09@gmail.com>
    Subject: please stay safe
    Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 16:09:10 -0700
    Return-Path: <test@tonyopl.com.hk>
    Message-ID: <SRVLAPATRIOTA01zMx6000029a8@mx1.lapatriota.com.ar >
    X-OriginalArrivalTime: 27 Oct 2020 23:09:03.0203 (UTC) FILETIME=[295D8B30:01D6ACB6]

Default Scam Proposal: My dear Friend, I want you to assist me by providing a reliable bank

Greetings, my dear Friend,

Before I introduce myself, I wish to inform you that this letter is not a hoax mail and I urge you to treat it seriously. This letter must come to you as a big surprise, but I believe it is only a day that people meet and become great friends and business partners. Please I want you to read this letter very carefully and I must apologize for barging this message into your mail box without any formal introduction due to the urgency and confidentiality of this business and I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. Please this is not a joke and I will not like you to joke with it. With due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose, I make this contact with you as I believe that you can be of great assistance to me.

My name is Mr. Issouf ibrahim, from Burkina Faso, West Africa. I work in Bank Of Africa (BOA) as telex manager, please see this as a confidential message and do not reveal it to another person and let me know whether you can be of assistance regarding my proposal below because it is top secret. I am about to retire from active banking service to start a new life but I am skeptical to reveal this particular secret to a stranger. You must assure me that everything will be handled confidentially because we are not going to suffer again in life. It has been 10 years now that most of the greedy African Politicians used our bank to launder money overseas through the help of their Political advisers. Most of the funds which they transferred out of the shores of Africa were gold and oil money that was supposed to have been used to develop the continent. Their Political advisers always inflated the amounts before transferring to foreign accounts, so I also used the opportunity to divert part of the funds hence I am aware that there is no official trace of how much was transferred as all the accounts used for such transfers were being closed after transfer. I acted as the Bank Officer to most of the politicians and when I discovered that they were using me to succeed in their greedy act. I also cleaned some of their banking records from the bank files and no one cared to ask me because the money was too much for them to control. They laundered over $5billion dollars during the process. Before I send this message to you, I have already diverted

$10.5m. dollars

to an escrow account belonging to no one in the bank. The bank is anxious now to know who the beneficiary to the funds is because they have made a lot of profits with the funds. It is more than 8 years now and most of the politicians are no longer using our bank to transfer funds overseas. The $10.5m. dollars has been laying waste in our bank and I don’t want to retire from the bank without transferring the funds to a foreign account to enable me share the proceeds with the receiver (a foreigner). The money will be shared 60% for me and 40% for you. There is no one coming to ask you about the funds because I secured everything. I only want you to assist me by providing a reliable bank account where the funds can be transferred.

You are not to face any difficulties or legal implications as I am going to handle the transfer personally. If you are capable of receiving the funds, do let me know immediately to enable me give you a detailed information on what to do. For me, I have not stolen the money from anyone because the other people that took the whole money did not face any problems. This is my chance to grab my own life opportunity but you must keep the details of the funds secret to avoid any leakages as no one in the bank knows about my plans.Please get back to me if you are interested and capable to handle this project, I shall intimate you on what to do when I hear from your confirmation and acceptance.If you are capable of being my trusted associate, do declare your consent to me I am looking forward to hear from you immediately for further information.
    Thanks with my best regards.
    Mr. Issouf ibrahim,
    Telex Manager
    Bank Of Africa (BOA)
    Burkina Faso

issouf_ibrahim4@aol.com

Default Proposal For You Scam: I am willing to share the funds 60/40 with you

Hello,

I'm Louis Goossens, with Societe Generale Bank in Brussels Belgium. I was wondering if you received my last email. I sincerely seek to present you as the Next of Kin to a late client who left behind

$145.5 Million USD

in a fixed deposit account in my bank before his demise.
    The British born client was into Diamond and Gold mining and died without a Next of Kin. I shall obtain the legal documents that will give you legal rights to make this claim legitimately. I am willing to share the funds 60/40 with you and this will be completed within 72 hours. With the legal documents, the bank will approve you as the Next of Kin and pay out this amount to you within three working days. I considered the funds would be of better use to both of us instead of allowing corrupt politicians confiscate the funds.

Please reach me as soon as possible with your full name, address, direct contact number and occupation for the processing of the legal documents if you are interested and can be trusted to return my own share when you have received the funds in your bank account. More information shall be given to you once I hear from you.

If however you are not interested in the offer, kindly delete this message from your mailbox and pretend that I never contacted you.
    I'll continue my search for a liable person that will help me out.

Best Wishes,
    Louis Goossens
    Auditor General,
    sabaloni24@yahoo.com
    jeffreyhsch@gmail.com
    Societe Generale Bank
    Brussels, Belgium

Default Proposal For You Scam: BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Hi Friend

I am a banker in UBA BANK.
    ​ ​
    I want to transfer an abandoned sum of ​$​10.5 millions USD to your account.
    ​ ​
    50% will be for you. No risk involved. Contact me for more details.

Kindly reply me back to my alternative email address

lbrahimmustaphar99@outlook.fr
    lbrahimmustaphar7079@gmail.com

mr.​ lbrahim mustaphar

Default Proposal For You Scam: MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS COMPOLA4@BARID.COM

GOOD DAY,
    ​​
    HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

I AM MRS.
    ​ ​
    JUDITH COMPOLA, ACCOUNTANT BY PROFESSION, I'M 34YRS OLD, WORKING AT THE OFFICE OF AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT OF AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB).I IS MARRIED WITH 1 KIDS. MY RESIDENCE ADDRESS NO: 18 AVENUE DE LA CHARLES DEGAULLE SECT: 21. BOX POSTAL: 01 BP 5256 OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO. I WANT YOU TO HANDLE THIS BUSINESS TRANSACTION WITH ME IF CHANCE TO DO INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS.

I GOT YOUR MAIL FROM GOOGLE SEARCH. WE ARE IMPOSITION TO RECLAIM AND INHERIT THE SUM OF

US$5.5MILLIONS DOLLARS

WITHOUT ANY TROUBLE, FROM A DORMANT ACCOUNT WHICH REMAINS UNCLAIMED SINCE 11 YEARS THE OWNER DIED. THIS IS A U.S DOLLARS ACCOUNT AND THE BENEFICIARY DIED WITHOUT TRACE OF HIS FAMILY TO CLAIM THE FUND AND NO NEXT OF KIN. I WANT YOU TO STAND AS HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATE AND I WILL GUILD YOU WITHOUT ANY RISK INVOLVE.

IF INTERESTED TO DO THIS BUSINESS WITH ME WITHOUT BETRAY CONTACT ME THROUGH MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS

compola4@barid.com

WITH YOUR FULL DETAILS AS BELOW, I WILL IMMEDIATELY GIVE YOU MORE DETAILS OF THE TRANSFER.

(1) FULL NAME: .............................................
    (2) COUNTRY: .................................................. .....
    (3) DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER:........................................... ....
    (4) AGE: .................................................. ................
    (5) OCCUPATION AND POSITION:......................................... ......
    (6) MARRIAGE STATUS: .................................................. .....
    (7) GENDER:........................................... .....................

BEST REGARD, MRS.JUDITH COMPOLA, EMAIL ADDRESS:

compola4@barid.com

AM WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT REPLY SO THAT WE WILL STARTS IMMEDIATELY, SORRY IF YOU RECEIVED THIS LETTER IN YOUR SPAM, DUE TO RECENT CONNECTION ERROR HERE IN MY COUNTRY. MAY ALMIGHTY GOD BLESS YOU!

aza_wi@aol.fr

compola4@barid.com
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines