Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Default Confirm

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2020 11:48 PM
    Subject: CONFIRM

This is to inform you that we have received a cheque package value Ђ1,050,000.00 from Jack Ma Foundation as a donation to you, and is ready for delivery.
    For more information about your package, contact the shipping Supervisor and confirm your shipping information.

thank you,

SWIFT EXPRESS COURIER ESP.
    DELIVERY TEAM SUPERVISOR.
    Email: info@swift-expresscourier.com
    Email: swftexpresscourier@gmail.com
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Proposal For You Scam: I'm Louis Goossens, Societe Generale Bank in Brussels Belgium

Hello Sir,

Thank you for your email. This client died without a Next of Kin and this money has been in the account for years now without any claim, so during my investigation I found out that no one will ever come to claim the money. As a banker, I know the requirements that will enable you claim the funds easily and legally.

We need to work together to be able to move the funds into your account within the next 3 to 4 working days because my bank is now planning to move the funds into the bank's treasury as unclaimed amount.

I have been able to obtain the death certificate of the client, I have his passport and the account details which is dormant at this time and will forward all the information to you once you assure me that you will not betray me when you receive this money in your account.

I will give you details of the account to enable you confirm the existence of the funds in the account but that will be after I have received your assurance that you will not betray me.

I want you to know that I will resign from my work immediately you have received the funds in your account and will join you in your country for sharing and investment since I want to invest my own share in your country.

I need you to assure me that you can be trusted and that you will keep my own 60% safe until I arrive your country. Once I have your assurance with your complete details, I will email you with the information I have then we will proceed.

All I need is to use an attorney here to obtain some legal documents that will approve you as the Next of Kin to the client. All the documents will be legally issued in your name and with the documents, you will contact my bank for the claim and I will assist internally to facilitate the whole process faster.

Please email me your assurance and send me the following details :

name..........................................
    address..................................
    phone...........................
    id. card................

I've attached my own Id here for you to know who I am and will like to have yours as well.

I'm waiting to hear from you now.
    Regards,
    Mr. Louis Goossens.

jeffreyhsch@gmail.com

Default Proposal For You Scam: $10,5m. next of kin

However you need to furnish to me with the following information for immediate action :

1. name
    2. address
    3. status
    4. age
    5. nationality
    6. occupation
    7. email
    8. phone

I appreciate your seriousness and commitment to collaborate with me in claiming this fund from the bank instead of leaving them to confiscate the funds. However, it does not really matter if you are not the biological next of kin to my deceased client, because as the legal counsel to the deceased, it is my onus to present the next of kin/beneficiary to the inheritance of my late client to the bank. So you need not to worry in any way. All i need is your permission to present you as the next of kin to my late client to the bank so that we could transfer this fund out immediately

Attached is a copy of my passport
    georgebrownlevi@gmail.com

Default Proposal For You Scam: I should be very glad to invest with you there in your country

Good morning dear,

I am pleased to receive your letter and at the same time wish to inform you that I should be very glad to invest with you there in your country.

I am a civil servant still serving as a staff under the Federal Ministry of Works and Housing here in Benin. I will want to resign and join you fully as immediate as the money is located into your designated bank account there or elsewhere provided the assurance of its safety is guaranteed. Just as I stated in my letter, I want a lucrative investment there that could be managed under your cordial capability. I want you to note that the total amount mapped for investment fund is
    US$16,000,000

The source of the fund was an executed contract done here in our Ministry and all the original / principal contractors that was involved in the contract scheme has been fully paid . $16,000,000 is the over estimate made on the Project and I should be very sure that everything works together. I will use your name and position to file for the release of the money on your favor through different Ministries involved.

Mode of sharing, 60% is for me whereas 35% is yours. 5% is for the expenses that could come up.

Please send the followings to me :
    passport
    phone
    city
    country
    investments
    profession

If the above details are confirmed from you then i should use your name and details to resume application on the release of the fund on your favor . I will contact a legal agency that should firmly stand for you because it is your name that should be used to process the documents and the money should be transferred to your bank account. Could there be any question/s do not delay in asking for prompt
    clarifications by calling my number below or write and finally be assured that I will resign as immediate as this money is transferred into your control.

Finally i attached my passport copy for your perusal.
    Regards,
    Mr. Bworo Jeremiah.
    Principal Director
    Federal Ministry of Works and Housing.
    Cotonou - Benin
    +229.67967149

bworojeremiah01@yahoo.com

Default Proposal For You Scam: OFFICIAL QUESTIONNAIRE

DIRECTOR FOREIGN REMITANCE
    DR AHMED MOHAMMED
    mrallenibrahim236@gmail.com
    FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR,
    AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB)
    OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO
    adbbfa@africamail.com

BANK ACKNOWLEDGEMENT QUESTIONNAIRE

ATTENTION:

The Management of this bank adbbfa@africamail.com wish to inform you that your application have been received and acknowledged before the Board of Directors of this bank today. Already an official application for the release and transfer of this fund has been filed on your behalf by his lawyers for we have been waiting for your mail to proceed. Following our Banking rules for the transfer claim of an inheritance fund that valued at

$15.2millions us dollars

we hereby issue to you the bank questionnaire to be answered by you. We write in reference to your submitted application letter of fund claim payment transfer valued $15.2millions us dollars inheritance fund of our late Adolf MERCKLE deceased customer's account holder BOA-NO//ACCT ADB/NADB4934109

I was directed by the Executive Management of this Bank of Africa to forward this letter to you, in continuation of the processing of your inheritance fund following a good recommendation of your application profile before the bank officials which was endorsed by the Bank officials about your fund application claim. You are hereby issued this bank questionnaire to be answered within the next 72 hours in order to prove your claim. This bank questionnaire is in order to prove the genuity of your claim and to authenticate your fund claim ($15.2millions) for onward transfer into your account. View attached file/ below for your questions pertaining the deceased customer and answer immediately.

1. HOW OLD WAS THE DECEASED BEFORE HIS DEATH ?………………
    2. HEN EXACTLY DID HE DIE AND WHAT LED TO HIS DEATH ? …….
    3. WHAT WAS THE DECEASED CUSTOMER’S PROFESSION ? .....................
    4. WHAT KIND OF ACCOUNT WAS HE OPERATING WITH THIS BANK ?……..
    5. WHAT WAS HIS ACCOUNT NUMBER ?...................

Thanks for your cooperation,we stand to serve you better at your comply.

Mrs. Memuna Usman
    Secretary to
    Director Foreign Remittance
    adbbfa@africamail.com,
    mrallenibrahim236@gmail.com

Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines