Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Default Confirm

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2020 11:48 PM
    Subject: CONFIRM

This is to inform you that we have received a cheque package value Ђ1,050,000.00 from Jack Ma Foundation as a donation to you, and is ready for delivery.
    For more information about your package, contact the shipping Supervisor and confirm your shipping information.

thank you,

SWIFT EXPRESS COURIER ESP.
    DELIVERY TEAM SUPERVISOR.
    Email: info@swift-expresscourier.com
    Email: swftexpresscourier@gmail.com
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Proposal For You Scam: MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS COMPOLA4@BARID.COM

GOOD DAY,
    ​​
    HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

I AM MRS.
    ​ ​
    JUDITH COMPOLA, ACCOUNTANT BY PROFESSION, I'M 34YRS OLD, WORKING AT THE OFFICE OF AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT OF AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB).I IS MARRIED WITH 1 KIDS. MY RESIDENCE ADDRESS NO: 18 AVENUE DE LA CHARLES DEGAULLE SECT: 21. BOX POSTAL: 01 BP 5256 OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO. I WANT YOU TO HANDLE THIS BUSINESS TRANSACTION WITH ME IF CHANCE TO DO INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS.

I GOT YOUR MAIL FROM GOOGLE SEARCH. WE ARE IMPOSITION TO RECLAIM AND INHERIT THE SUM OF

US$5.5MILLIONS DOLLARS

WITHOUT ANY TROUBLE, FROM A DORMANT ACCOUNT WHICH REMAINS UNCLAIMED SINCE 11 YEARS THE OWNER DIED. THIS IS A U.S DOLLARS ACCOUNT AND THE BENEFICIARY DIED WITHOUT TRACE OF HIS FAMILY TO CLAIM THE FUND AND NO NEXT OF KIN. I WANT YOU TO STAND AS HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATE AND I WILL GUILD YOU WITHOUT ANY RISK INVOLVE.

IF INTERESTED TO DO THIS BUSINESS WITH ME WITHOUT BETRAY CONTACT ME THROUGH MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS

compola4@barid.com

WITH YOUR FULL DETAILS AS BELOW, I WILL IMMEDIATELY GIVE YOU MORE DETAILS OF THE TRANSFER.

(1) FULL NAME: .............................................
    (2) COUNTRY: .................................................. .....
    (3) DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER:........................................... ....
    (4) AGE: .................................................. ................
    (5) OCCUPATION AND POSITION:......................................... ......
    (6) MARRIAGE STATUS: .................................................. .....
    (7) GENDER:........................................... .....................

BEST REGARD, MRS.JUDITH COMPOLA, EMAIL ADDRESS:

compola4@barid.com

AM WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT REPLY SO THAT WE WILL STARTS IMMEDIATELY, SORRY IF YOU RECEIVED THIS LETTER IN YOUR SPAM, DUE TO RECENT CONNECTION ERROR HERE IN MY COUNTRY. MAY ALMIGHTY GOD BLESS YOU!

aza_wi@aol.fr

compola4@barid.com

Default Proposal For You Scam: Business proposal

Hello Friend

I am Mr.Ahmad Azzim , the Head of Accounting Audit Committee Department of CIMB Bank Berhad Malaysia. This is about a business proposal that will be of an immense benefit for both of us.

In my department, I discovered an abandoned sum of $15.6 Million US Dollars in an account that belongs to one of our late foreign customer Mr Robert Lawton, an Australian businessman and who was one of the victim of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 (MH370/MAS370) which crashed in the south of the Indian Ocean on March 8, 2014 from Kuala Lumpur International Airport to Beijing Capital International Airport killing all on board including his wife Mrs Lawton Catherine

Mr Robert Lawton and Mrs. Lawton Catherine are number 64/65 on the list; see the link below manifest of the flight.

Since their death, our bank has been waiting for the next of kin to come for the claim of their money and goods valued the sum of $15.6 Million US Dollars. But nobody has done so, I personally have failed in the search for her relatives, I seek your consent to present you to the bank as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at $15.6 Million US Dollars. Can be paid to you.

The deal will be divided in this ratio: 50% for me and 50% for you. I have in my possession all the necessary and important documents that can be used in this business. I need your honest Co-operation, Confidentiality and Trust to enable us sees this transaction through.

I guarantee you 100% success in this business; you can be rest assured that this transaction is executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law both here and in your country.

If you are handling this deal, kindly provide me with the following details so that I could upload them here in our bank's database as the rightful beneficiary to this fund:

1, your first full name:
    2, your private telephone numbers (office and mobile)
    3, private fax number:
    4, your full address:
    5, Your Age / Gender:
    6, your job / profession:
    7, Private / alternative e-mail address:
    8, Nationality:

Having gone through a methodical search, I decided to contact you, hoping that you will find this proposal interesting, please on your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest I will provide you with more information.

Please let me know your decision rather than keep me waiting. Note: Do not forget that this business requires absolute secrecy and has to be done as quickly as possible.

Best regards,
    e-mail: [replacer_a]
    Mr. Ahmad Azzim

Default Proposal For You Scam: Thanks and looking forward to your prompt reply

Good day,

It is my pleasure to contact you through this medium to relate this great opportunity to you.

My name is Mr Keo Heng Prak, Investment Manager in my institution. I have an immense business discussion I wish to put up to you, which will be of great benefit to both of us if carefully and intelligently handled.

I am writing to seek your consent and permission to present/submit your information to our bank as one of our bank’s foreign investors yet to receive his annual dividend payment.

Note upon your acceptance to partner with me to handle this deal, all Legal and official papers to back-up the claim will be made available to date.

Be advised, Due to high rate by-which news and information flies through the internet, as a confidential business operation, I won't be able to disclose the full details of this great opportunity through this first message until I confirm your interest and willingness to work with me.

Please If you are ready and willing to partner with me in the handling of this great business, please kindly respond immediately by sending your full details, mobile number and a valid means of identity.

Thanks and looking forward to your prompt reply.

Sincerely

Mr Keo Heng Prak

=============================

Received: from moon.localdomain ([176.123.220.2]) by home with MailEnable ESMTP; Tue, 17 Nov 2020 09:51:08 -0700
    Received: from [165.231.148.160] (unknown [165.231.148.160]) (using TLSv1 with cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits)) (No client certificate requested) (Authenticated sender: ddtec) by moon.localdomain (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 0F21C13C6B33; Tue, 17 Nov 2020 17:16:19 +0200 (EET)
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
    Content-Description: Mail message body
    Subject: Thanks and looking forward to your prompt reply.
    To: Recipients <ddtec@atlas.dp.ua>
    Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 07:16:13 -0800
    Reply-To: mmrkeohengprak@gmail.com
    Message-ID: <01328CF35966436FABD9F6B4DD182569.MAI@home>
    Return-Path: <ddtec@atlas.dp.ua>

Default Proposal For You Scam: Werbedarlehensangebot zu günstigen Konditionen

Beantragen Sie ein Sonderangebot zum Jahresende, das wir zu einem Satz von 1,5% anbieten. Dieses Sonderangebot gilt nur für 2 Wochen. Wir bieten Geschäftskredite, Unternehmenskredite und Privatkredite zu einer sehr günstigen Kreditlaufzeit an. Kontaktieren Sie uns unten ohne E-Mail, um ein Angebot von uns zu erhalten: execskredit101@execs.com

========================

Received: from mail.china317.com ([116.228.187.106]) by home with MailEnable ESMTP; Mon, 16 Nov 2020 12:31:09 -0700
    Received: from localhost (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by mail.china317.com (EMOS V1.5 (Postfix)) with ESMTP id BA9FF4E710E4; Tue, 17 Nov 2020 03:21:04 +0800 (CST)
    Received: from mail.china317.com ([127.0.0.1]) by localhost (mail.china317.com [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10024) with ESMTP id iPEzhKs+G3H2; Tue, 17 Nov 2020 03:21:04 +0800 (CST)
    Received: from [192.168.43.172] (82-132-247-17.dab.02.net [82.132.247.17]) by mail.china317.com (EMOS V1.5 (Postfix)) with ESMTPA id EE0614E711A1; Tue, 17 Nov 2020 03:03:18 +0800 (CST)
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
    Content-Description: Mail message body
    Subject: =?utf-8?q?Werbedarlehensangebot_zu_g=C3=BCnstigen_Kondit ionen?=
    To: Recipients <vcc@china317.com>
    Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 18:56:39 +0000
    Reply-To: ssandrafinancialloanservice@gmail.com
    Message-Id: <20201116192104.BA9FF4E710E4@mail.china317.com>
    Return-Path: <vcc@china317.com>

Default Proposal For You Scam: From Miss.Kaima Nima

Form Miss Kaima Nima,

My father was top politician before he died in auto motor accident last years 2019, Before his death he told me that he deposited $5.600.000.00, in one of the bank here, Please i will need your assistance for investing the money in hotel business or estate management in your country,if you are willing to work with me reply back, for more details,

Thanks

Regards

Miss Kaima Nima

========================

Received: from mail-lf1-f67.google.com ([209.85.167.67]) by home with MailEnable ESMTP; Mon, 16 Nov 2020 02:47:14 -0700
    Received: by mail-lf1-f67.google.com with SMTP id s30so24249148lfc.4; Mon, 16 Nov 2020 01:47:14 -0800 (PST); Mon, 16 Nov 2020 01:47:13 -0800 (PST) MIME-Version: 1.0
    Received: by 2002:ab3:1917:0:0:0:0:0 with HTTP; Mon, 16 Nov 2020 01:47:12 -0800 (PST)
    Reply-To: kaimanima13@gmail.com
    Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 09:47:12 +0000
    Message-ID: <CAME0EWPfJ=SSb=TP5mG8E=Vd11am_-z9Dqxnw85ceaxEPN0b2g@mail.gmail.com>
    Subject: From Miss.Kaima Nima......
    To: undisclosed-recipients:;
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
    Bcc: admin@stop-scammers.com
    Return-Path: <kaimanima79@gmail.com>

Default Proposal For You Scam: URGENT ORDER

Greetings,

We introduce ourselves as FERRARA SEO SRL trading company located in Italy, Having gone through your company's range of activities and products, we are interested in some of your products.

Kindly confirm if you receive a new order so that we will send you our purchase order.

Waiting for your prompt response

Best Regards

Riccardo Rises

FERRARA SEO SRL Office's Building,
    Via XXIV maggio, 7
    27038 Robbio (pavia) ITALY
    VAT No. IT0188663057
    Office Phone: (+314) 256 90035

Email: riccardo.rises@yandex.com
    Email: riccardo.rises@libero.it

========================

Received: from yz165 ([103.60.165.143]) by home with MailEnable ESMTP; Mon, 16 Nov 2020 03:10:03 -0700
    Received: from libero.it (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by yz165 (8.14.4/8.14.4) with ESMTP id 0AGA8cYw016501; Mon, 16 Nov 2020 18:09:53 +0800
    Reply-To: riccardo.rises@yandex.com
    Subject: Re: URGENT ORDER
    Date: 16 Nov 2020 11:09:49 +0100
    Message-ID: <20201116110948.1871266414D64EFB@libero.it>
    Return-Path: <riccardo.rises@libero.it>

Default Proposal For You Scam: Contact them for the remaining documents

My dear

How are you today and your family ? I thank you for all your efforts to see that this proposal to help the charity and the poor will be successfully, and your promised to try all your possible best to see that nothing will stop this good proposal, God will bless you, I also receive email from the bank, regards the required documents before the transfer : adb-bf@accountant.com, adb-bf11@accountant.com

I am very happy that everything is working successfully that soon the fund will be transfer in your account in your country, regards to those documents the bank required from us before the transfer, as I already informed you in my previous mail that I have some of my late Husband's documents the Last statement of account of my late husband and his death certificate which I will attached to you.

Please you have to keep it confidential for a security reason. I have the step (2) of the document the bank request the death certificate of my late husband, and the step (3)the statement of account of my late husband, which I will attached to you.

And the only two documents we need now is the power of attorney which is the step (1) The power of attorney is the documents that will enable you to claim the fund and changing of the ownership of the fund in your name, and the power of attorney must be endorse by a
    Burkina-be resident lawyer as the bank instructed, (4) Affidavit of support and must be also endorsed by a Burkinabe resident lawyer, and now I have got the contact of the lawyer that will assist us to issue those documents through the help of the bank manager, please I will advice you to contact the lawyer immediately, so that he will help us to secure those required documents from the bank before the transfer.
    This is the contact of the lawyer Barrister Edmond Coast
    barredmondchambers@outlook.com

I have already informed the lawyer about you as my foreign partner that want to assist me to secure my late husband fund for a good purpose, I believe he will help us to secure those two remaining documents, which is the only thing that bank need from us before the transfer.

I am waiting for your urgent respond and a good news that you have contact the lawyer so that he will help us to issue those required documents, you don't need to delay I want everything to happen fast.

Your faithful Sister
    Mrs Biyu

mrs.biyufungchi02@gmail.com
    mrsmerion2@gmail.com

Default Proposal For You Scam: I need a foreign partner

Greetings in the name of our creator Allah, the most merciful !

My name is Eng. Iburahim Muhammed from Damascus (Syria). I am now 64 years old, and I am now a retired government official. I was former personal investor & financial consultant advisers to Syrian Government.

I got your contact through Chambers & Commerce Industry Yellow Pages and I decided to contact you directly to ask you if you know any lucrative business Investment in your country I can invest my money since my country Syria security and economic independent has lost to the greatest lower level, and our culture has lost forever including our happiness has been taken away from us. Our country has been on fire for many years now and I will like to relocate my family out from Syria.

I need a foreign partner to enable me transport my investment capital and then relocate with my family, honestly I wish I will discuss more and get along. I need a partner because my investment capital is in my international account. I am interested in buying properties houses, building real estate and some tourist places, my capital for investment is

$35,000,000.00

If you are capable of handling this deal, contact me for more details i will appreciate if you contact me with this email :

iburahim.muhamed120@gmail.com

You may as well tell me little more about yourself.
    Contact me urgently to enable us proceed with the business.

Sincerely yours,
    Eng. Iburahim Muhammed

cravmog@gmail.com
    iburahim.muhamed120@gmail.com
    iburahim.muhammed1954@hotmail.com

Default Proposal For You Scam: MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS

GOOD DAY,

HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

I AM MRS.JUDITH COMPOLA, ACCOUNTANT BY PROFESSION, I'M 34YRS OLD, WORKING AT THE OFFICE OF AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT OF AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB).I IS MARRIED WITH 1 KIDS. MY RESIDENCE ADDRESS NO: 18 AVENUE DE LA CHARLES DEGAULLE SECT: 21. BOX POSTAL: 01 BP 5256 OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO. I WANT YOU TO HANDLE THIS BUSINESS TRANSACTION WITH ME IF CHANCE TO DO INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS.

I GOT YOUR MAIL FROM GOOGLE SEARCH. WE ARE IMPOSITION TO RECLAIM AND INHERIT THE SUM OF (US$5.5MILLIONS DOLLAR’S) WITHOUT ANY TROUBLE, FROM A DORMANT ACCOUNT WHICH REMAINS UNCLAIMED SINCE 11 YEARS THE OWNER DIED. THIS IS A U.S DOLLAR’S ACCOUNT AND THE BENEFICIARY DIED WITHOUT TRACE OF HIS FAMILY TO CLAIM THE FUND AND NO NEXT OF KIN. I WANT YOU TO STAND AS HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATE AND I WILL GUILD YOU WITHOUT ANY RISK INVOLVE.

IF INTERESTED TO DO THIS BUSINESS WITH ME WITHOUT BETRAY CONTACT ME THROUGH MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS compola4@<a href="http://gmail.com" ...>gmail.com</a> WITH YOUR FULL DETAILS AS BELOW, I WILL IMMEDIATELY GIVE YOU MORE DETAILS OF THE TRANSFER.

(1) NAME: .............................................
    (2) COUNTRY: .................................................. .....
    (3) PHONE:............................................ ...
    (4) AGE: .................................................. ................
    (5) OCCUPATION:....................................... ........
    (6) STATUS: .................................................. .....
    7) GENDER:........................................... .....................

BEST REGARD
    ​​
    MRS.
    ​ ​
    JUDITH COMPOLA,

compola4@gmail.com

AM WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT REPLY SO THAT WE WILL STARTS IMMEDIATELY, SORRY IF YOU RECEIVED THIS LETTER IN YOUR SPAM, DUE TO RECENT CONNECTION ERROR HERE IN MY COUNTRY.
    MAY ALMIGHTY GOD BLESS YOU
    b.nlm2@aol.fr

Default Proposal For You Scam: $10,5m. next of kin

Dear Sir,

Following the submission of your information over the claim of your inheritance, I have used your information to prepare your claim files here in my office as regard the presentation and effected immediate changes of the information related to the deceased and replace it with your personal information. I’ve done the changes and your file was legalized today. Therefore, I’ve gone to the bank with your claim files and then summoned a meeting with management board of the bank
    in respect of your registration and other necessary procedures in line with the release and transfer of this inheritance fund to you as next of kin to my late client. The bank has finally registered you and agreed to release the fund from the deceased person's bank account to your personal bank account.

Meanwhile, the bank is going to contact you directly but has asked that a text of application duly signed by you should be submitted to them and as so I have drafted this application which you are to fill and submit to the bank through the email addresses stated on the application. This will enable the bank open a direct communication with you for the transfer of the inheritance fund in line with their bank procedures. Please note, you are to contact me as soon as the bank communicates to you in order to guide you accordingly to avoid mistakes.

Therefore, I would like you to fill the text of application form bellow and send it to the bank to enable them commence the processing and transfer of the money into your nominated bank account.

Thanks for your co-operation.
    Yours sincerely,
    Barrister George Brown Levi Esq.
    georgebrownlevi@gmail.com

The Application for claim

FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR.
    UNION TOGOLIASE BANK [UTB].
    Director. Dr Douglas Louis Kwame
    utb1910@hotmail.com

Dear Sir,
    LETTER OF CLAIM/APPLICATION FOR TRANSFER OF TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS only from vault A/C N0:14-255-2001108.
    Please be informed that I wish to come for the claim, release and transfer of the sum of TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND USDOLLARS

USD$ 10.500.000.00

from account number 14-255-2001108 with your bank to my private account as will be provided on request. The above amount / money was deposited in your bank by my deceased cousin, who died some years ago with his entire family, but resident in Lome, Togo and owned SARLX-TRA Constructions and Drilling Company Lome, Togo. I am his cousin and named next of kin with all documents of proof. I wish as the heir apparent to claim and instruct that the above mentioned amount be released in my favour.
    Below are my personal data.

NAMES..........................................
    SEX............................................... ..
    NATIONALITY....................................... ..
    OCCUPATION........................................ ..
    ADDRESS.................................
    PHONE...............................

Please accept this late application as it was due to family logistic problems consequent upon his funeral rights. I hope you will understand and expedite action.

Thanks for your Anticipated co-operation,
    Yours faithfully,
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines