Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Default Confirm

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2020 11:48 PM
    Subject: CONFIRM

This is to inform you that we have received a cheque package value Ђ1,050,000.00 from Jack Ma Foundation as a donation to you, and is ready for delivery.
    For more information about your package, contact the shipping Supervisor and confirm your shipping information.

thank you,

SWIFT EXPRESS COURIER ESP.
    DELIVERY TEAM SUPERVISOR.
    Email: info@swift-expresscourier.com
    Email: swftexpresscourier@gmail.com
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default More details of the transaction : 50% will be for you

Dear Sir,

I thank you very much for your response, It is a great pleasure hearing from you and I believe that God has a purpose making us to know each other through this medium, Before i tell you more about this transaction let me tell you little more about myself. In a brief, I am Mr. Bobby Smith and I have work under this BTD Bank as an auditor for many years, I am married and blessed with two kids, and we live at N į 28 Avenida GRA Lome Capital City of Togo, My wife work with the University Teaching Hospital here in Lome the capital city of Togo.

I know you will be very surprised after going through my previous message because we have never met before, however i came across your contact while searching for the Mr.Thomas Surey family and I found you and I decided to contact you to know your opinion, I made my intention open for you to understanding that Mr. Thomas Surey a customer to our bank who died few years back in a car accident and left behind the total sum of

US$6.2 millions

in the dormant account of the bank leaving nobody behind for the claim.
    Normally if something likes this happen bank can only wait for some year for a next of kin to show up and if no claimant come-up bank will end the fund to Debt Re Conversion Department and the account will be closed, now the question is who runs the Debt Re-Conversion Department and who is the Management ? The answer is simple. The Central Bank of the Government. This apex unit confiscates all the unclaimed funds.
    They are individual and these monies are shared by the board of directors and nobody asks question, In fact these issues are not even discussed outside board meetings.

But, as the Internal Auditor, and Account Officer to the deceased i decided to make it a deal and invite you as a foreign partner to represent the gap as the Next of kin by forwarding an Application Letter of Claim to the bank for legal approval and transfer of this fund into any of your reliable bank account overseas either in your Country or any part of the World. Due to the fact that you have the same Surname with the deceased and our country inheritance allow claim of funds as long as the last names are the same notwithstanding if it is from birth or marriage which means that even if you are not related to the deceased answering the same Surname alone has legally qualified you to put claim to this fund without any hindrances provided you follow my instructions, directives and put in your maximum assistance and total cooperation to this opportunity.

Furthermore once you officially apply for the claim, be informed that the entire legal documents that will be needed in this transaction will be legally issued and obtained in your name, which will legalize your position as the heir apparent to the fund according to Financial and Allied Matter Act, and this money (US$6.2 m) will be approve and transfer into your nominated bank account for us to share among ourselves.

For your information sometimes people deposited money in finance institution without the notice of their relatives, eventually when such people died what do you think happens to their money. Well this is one of the numerous avenues good free money is being generated within and among the officials of the finance institution. However since this opportunity is open to anybody, i do not see anything wrong or fraudulent in what we are doing as long as we are not hurting who should be hurt, In essence I will consider myself the most foolish-man that has ever lived if I have this opportunity and throw it to the wolves, I believe we can successfully archive this goal once we have common understanding and mutual cooperation in the execution of the modalities. Once you indicate your sincere willingness to work with me, I will not hesitate to advise you on how to put claim over this fund as the beneficiary next of kin for the legal approval and transfer of this fund

US$6.2millions

into your bank account for us to share among ourselves.
    Note that i will be entitled to 50% of the total fund while 50% will be for you.
    Remain blessed and have a good day
    i hope to hear from you soonest.
    I wait for your response.

Kind regards
    Bobby Smith
    Tel: +228-798-4 22-32

bobbysimeth@gmail.com

Default Assalaamualaikum, 40% of the fund will be for you

My Dear,
    This is NOT a scam and can NEVER be, Trust me.
    I am highly uplifted when I got your mail, and there are great reassurances that these funds which deposit with the finance security company will be put to the right channel. I want to use this medium to assure you that this transaction is absolutely 100% risk free. Due to my present condition and the war here, itís completely impossible for me to do anything as regards retrieving the funds and I implore you to send me the information stated below if you are genuinely interested in doing this transaction with me. 40% of the fund will be for you, 10% is for any expanses which may occur before or during delivery of the fund to you by the diplomatic security and finance vault while 50% will be for me, which will be used to set up a company in my name under your care in your country there. The fund has been moved and deposited with the diplomatic & security vault in UK as Family Treasures; the total amount in the box is

USD$15.3m.

But the company is not aware of the content, as it was deposited in disguise. So, you have to send all these informationís to me, to enable me forward them to the company as the beneficiary.
    1) Names, address.
    2) Company
    3) Age, occupation.
    4) passport.
    5) phone,

Mobile phone numbers where you can be reached at all time as these numbers are important for effective communications and also they would be forwarded to the diplomatic & Security Company so as to notify them that you would be receiving the trunk box on my behalf and that you are the beneficiary. Please be informed that this transaction should be strictly CONFIDENTIAL until you claim the trunk box. You are free to ask me any question which you do not understand.

My regards to you and your family till I hear from you.
    Looking forward to receiving your response.
    Best regards,
    Al Mohamed UA

alhajimohammade@ymail.com

Default Can you handle a deal worth of $17,500,000.00

Dear Friend, good day to you.

I am a banker with the UBS Bank career in Switzerland, I decided to contact you in a business deal that will be very beneficial to us and our families in the future. I have something very vital to reveal to you, Can you handle a deal worth of $17,500,000.00 ? This is not a bad money, it's a real fund, and it's simply the extra increase I made at the branch when I was a branch manager at one of our branches. If you're interested we will start immediately and just be a reliable, trustworthy and honest person to me by taking your own share of the fund and I will take mine once we receive the fund. I know you can handle the transaction perfectly through my instructions and this will be a very smooth operation. There is no risk involved in this transaction. It is 100% risk free and guaranteed once you follow my instructions and keep everything secret between us. If you're interested I will let know all you need to know about the transaction and what I want you to act.

Thanks
    Mr. David

davidsidwell@aol.com

Default Your reply needed urgently

Good day,
    You were recommended by a mutual associate. I write you regarding an investment of bearer bonds I made on behalf of a client. The investment was made in 2009 and has been under my management.
    The said investor is deceased. The window is now available to assign these bonds to any name or company of my choice. I have all the necessary information to achieve this within 10 banking days.
    The total value of the bond is 50million pounds sterling, in a million pound denominations.
    If you can handle this, do contact me at your earliest convenience via my email: dossantoschristiano0@gmail.com

So we can discuss the finer details
    Thank you

Christiano Dos Santos

==============================

Received: from mx1.seala.jp ([49.212.154.202]) by home with MailEnable ESMTP; Tue, 30 Jun 2020 05:14:58 -0700
    Received: (qmail 14647 invoked by uid 89); 23 Mar 2020 13:54:18 +0900
    Received: from unknown (HELO User) (alert@seala.jp@52.174.144.150) by 0 with SMTP; 23 Mar 2020 13:54:18 +0900
    Reply-To: <dossantoschristiano0@gmail.com>
    From: "Christiano Dos Santos"<christianodossantosd@gmail.com>
    Subject: YOUR REPLY NEEDED URGENTLY
    Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 00:07:01 -0700
    Message-ID: <43F0F555E95B4A41BB04A9125C50E346.MAI@home>
    Return-Path: <christianodossantosd@gmail.com>

Default Re:Hello

Hi,
    We really need to discuss a business proposal I have for you. Let me know if you are interested, Iím a notary public and financial advisor and I have a proposal for you.
    Thank you

=========================

Received: from smtp.uom.lk ([192.248.8.101]) Sat, 27 Jun 2020 08:41:45 -0700
    Received: from localhost (smtp [127.0.0.1]) by smtp.uom.lk (Postfix) with ESMTP id 70B84244A11; Sat, 27 Jun 2020 21:11:44 +0530 (+0530)
    X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new at uom.lk
    Received: from smtp.uom.lk ([127.0.0.1]) by localhost (smtp.mrt.ac.lk [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10024) with ESMTP id pa_qSKDdrEdw; Sat, 27 Jun 2020 21:11:44 +0530 (+0530)
    Received-SPF: pass (uom.lk: 2401:dd00:10::107 is authorized to use 'padma@uom.lk' in 'mfrom' identity (mechanism 'a:submit.uom.lk' matched)) receiver=smtp; identity=mailfrom; envelope-from="padma@uom.lk"; helo=submit.uom.lk; client-ip="2401:dd00:10::107"
    Received: from submit.uom.lk (submit.uom.lk [IPv6:2401:dd00:10::107]) by smtp.uom.lk (Postfix) with ESMTP id AA957244A2C; Sat, 27 Jun 2020 21:11:28 +0530 (+0530)
    Received: from web.mail.uom.lk (unknown [IPv6:2401:dd00:10:1::70]) (Authenticated sender: padma) by submit.uom.lk (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 795845FE7A; Sat, 27 Jun 2020 21:11:28 +0530 (+0530)
    Message-ID: <86661b36bed5402c1704c32ad2c5793e@uom.lk>
    Reply-To: edwardarkwright5@googlemail.com
    Subject: Re:Hello
    X-Originating-IP: 95.174.66.166
    Return-Path: <padma@uom.lk>

Default Commercial offer

Hi!

Unfortunately, I have some bad news for you.
    Several months ago, I got access to the device you are using to browse the internet.
    Since that time, I have been monitoring your internet activity.

Being a regular visitor of adult websites, I can confirm that it is you who is responsible for this.
    To keep it simple, the websites you visited provided me with access to your data.

I've uploaded a Trojan horse on the driver basis that updates its signature several times per day, to make it impossible for antivirus to detect it. Additionally, it gives me access to your camera and microphone.
    Moreover, I have backed-up all the data, including photos, social media, chats and contacts.

Just recently, I came up with an awesome idea to create the video where you cum in one part of the screen, while the video was simultaneously playing on another screen. That was fun!

Rest assured that I can easily send this video to all your contacts with a few clicks, and I assume that you would like to prevent this scenario.

With that in mind, here is my proposal:
    Transfer the amount equivalent to 1500 USD to my Bitcoin wallet, and I will forget about the entire thing. I will also delete all data and videos permanently.

In my opinion, this is a somewhat modest price for my work.
    You can figure out how to purchase Bitcoins using search engines like Google or Bing, seeing that it's not very difficult.

My Bitcoin wallet (BTC): 16EuKQaCEEeba1Us68P9RwKjc8HTT4zWRR

You have 48 hours to reply and you should also bear the following in mind:

It makes no sense to reply me - the address has been generated automatically.
    It makes no sense to complain either, since the letter along with my Bitcoin wallet cannot be tracked.
    Everything has been orchestrated precisely.

If I ever detect that you mentioned anything about this letter to anyone - the video will be immediately shared, and your contacts will be the first to receive it. Following that, the video will be posted on the web!

P.S. The time will start once you open this letter. (This program has a built-in timer).

Good luck and take it easy! It was just bad luck, next time please be careful.

==============================

Received: from 14.143.27.102.static-mumbai.vsnl.net.in ([14.143.27.102]) by home with MailEnable ESMTP; Sat, 19 Sep 2020 04:57:30 -0700
    Message-ID: <307F9006E2DFE9743BD442A69BAD307F@0FRX01H2IEK>
    Subject: Commercial offer
    Date: 19 Sep 2020 21:08:16 +0400
    X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5931
    X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.5994
    Return-Path: <tom@ownbys.com>

Default The truth about your fund, contact fbi agent alexander bryant asap

Dear friend,

I am Mrs Alecia B Kennedy, I am a US citizen, 51 years Old, I reside here in America My residential address is as follows,
    2380 Maco Rd NE Leland NC 28451 USA , I am oneof those that took part in the Compensation in Africa many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $58,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel to WASHINGTON D..C with all my compensation documents, And I was directed by the ( F B I) Director to contact Agent Alexander Bryant who his a representative of the ( F B I ) and a member of the COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE currently in Africa, I contacted him and he explained everything to me, He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment, Right now I am the most happy woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $2.5 Million Us Dollars,

Moreover Agent Alexander Bryant, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name and email as one of the scam victims, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you.

I will advise you to contact Agent Alexander Bryant

You have to contact him directly on his private information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE
    Email: fbicompensation_payment55@yahoo.com

You are hereby advised to contact Agent Alexander Bryant with the following information's below

Name : Agent Alexander Bryant

1. Your Names in full
    2. Your Occupation
    3. Your Residential Address
    4. Your Place and date of birth
    5. Your Telephone and fax Number
    6. Your id

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.The only money I paid after I met Agent Alexander Bryant was just $250 for the paper work of my transfer, take note of that.

Once again stop contacting those people,I will advise you to contact Agent Alexander Bryant so that he can help you to Deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed.
    Mrs. Carolyn Lande,
    9230 Mcnenry ave so gate ca zip 90280
    United States Of America.

=============================

Received: from mail.citycity.se ([178.128.195.137]) by home with MailEnable ESMTP; Mon, 14 Sep 2020 08:08:13 -0700
    Received: from [10.255.0.13] (helo=User) by mail.citycity.se with smtp (Exim 4.92) (envelope-from <aleciakennedy@us.org>) id 1kHpyj-0004Io-OK; Mon, 14 Sep 2020 15:01:13 +0000
    Reply-To: <fbicompensation_payment55@yahoo.com>
    Subject: THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR FUND, CONTACT FBI AGENT ALEXANDER BRYANT ASAP,
    Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 08:01:13 -0700
    Message-Id: <E1kHpyj-0004Io-OK@mail.citycity.se>
    Return-Path: <aleciakennedy@us.org>

Default Re: Contact me immediately

FRANK NEWMAN
    Interim Assistance General Manager,
    (Operations,Maintenance,Transportation)
    Philadelphia International Airport
    8000 Essington Avenue,Philadelphia, PA 19153, USA
    Tel+1) 608-286-2703
    Email: revfranknewman1975@hotmail.com

Attention

I have very vital information to give to you, but first I must have your trust before I review it to you because it may cause me my job,so I need somebody that I can trust for me to be able to review the secret to you.

I am FRANK NEWMAN, head of luggage/baggage storage facilities
    (Operations,Maintenance,Transportation) here at the Philadelphia International Airport USA. During my recent withheld package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from Africa and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 110kg. The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as ?ONEY?nither it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the United States Non Inspection Charges which is $3,700USD. On my assumption the consignment is still left in our Storage House here at the Philadelphia International Airport Philadelphia till date. The details of the consignment including your name, your email address and the official documents from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the Trunk box.

However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment as the assistant director of the Inspection Unit, I will advise you provide your current Phone Number and Full Address, to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the name of nearest Airport around your city. Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in concluding the clearance processes so as a result of this, I will not be able to receive your details on my official email account. So in order words to enable me cross check your details, I will advise you send the required details to my private email address for quick processing and response. Once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk box, I can get everything concluded within 48hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery.

Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned consignment is because I want us to transact this business and share the money 70% for you and 30% for me since the consignment has not yet been returned to the United States Treasury Department after being abandoned by the diplomat so immediately the confirmation is made, I will go ahead and pay for the United States Non Inspection Fee of $3,700 dollars and arrange for the box to be delivered to your doorstep Or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble but you have to assure me of my 30% share.

I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive and I will appreciate if we can keep this deal confidential. Please get back to me via my private Email (revfranknewman1975@hotmail.com)for further
    directives:
    You can call me on my telephone number and drop a message at Tel+1) 608-286-2703 Thank you.
    FRANK NEWMAN

====================

Received: from thrift-king.com ([64.71.72.246]) by home with MailEnable ESMTP; Mon, 21 Sep 2020 02:48:21 -0700
    Received: from User (unknown [94.102.48.51]) by thrift-king.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 4DA2621A0C6A; Mon, 21 Sep 2020 05:43:03 -0400 (EDT)
    Reply-To: <revfranknewman1975@hotmail.com>
    From: "Barrister Mr James Amsterdam"<kimberlybrown013@gmail.com>
    Subject: MONEY
    Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 02:43:09 -0700
    Return-Path: <kimberlybrown013@gmail.com>
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines