Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Confirm

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2020 11:48 PM
    Subject: CONFIRM

This is to inform you that we have received a cheque package value Ђ1,050,000.00 from Jack Ma Foundation as a donation to you, and is ready for delivery.
    For more information about your package, contact the shipping Supervisor and confirm your shipping information.

thank you,

SWIFT EXPRESS COURIER ESP.
    DELIVERY TEAM SUPERVISOR.
    Email: info@swift-expresscourier.com
    Email: swftexpresscourier@gmail.com
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Contact me immediately

Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2020 8:53 PM
    Subject: CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY

Dear
    I'm Mrs. Evelyn Griffin, 77 years old dying widow from Australia; that was diagnosed of cancer about 4 years ago.

I got your details after an extensive online search Via (Network Power Charitable Trust) for a reliable person,
    I have decided to donate my late husband WILL valued of ($11,200,000.00) to you for charitable goals.

Get back to me if you will be interesting in carrying out this humanitarian project,
    so that i can arrange for the release of the funds to you for the work of charity before entering the surgery theater. Contact me vie

E-mail at: mrsevelyneg@gmail.com
    WhatsApp: +61 4888 79644.
    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Evelyn Griffin.

Default Re:hrf3afsne On Behalf Of Grace

From: baby@lovelyuu.site [mailto:baby@lovelyuu.site] On Behalf Of Grace
    Sent: Tuesday, April 7, 2020 12:28 PM
    Subject: Re:hrf3afsne

Dear Friend,

Warmest greetings to you and to your family.

Currently, all the world are suffering from the Corona Virus, and take good care of yourselves.

My name is Grace, and we are professional manufacturer of sanitary products for many years.
    1. Baby diaper ( OEM Brand or B Grade in stock in big quantity )
    2. Ladyís Napkin (155/ 240/280/290/320/400mm)
    3. Adult diaper
    4. Hot sell items- face mask

And now, we are manufacturing hot-sell items for face mask ( Personal or KN95 . CE AND FDA available)
    Make sure the good quality and reasonable price.

If you are any requirements , please just feel free to contact me by mail or by whatsapp (0086 18396228913)

Which kind of Product do you prefer?

Hope to hear form you soon.
    Best Regards
    Grace Yuan
    Marketing Director
    QUEEN WORLD HYGIENE INDUSTRY CO.,LTD.
    No.4#ZHONGJUN.LUOJIANG,QUANZHOU,FUJIAN, CHINA

Default Contact him right away

To: Recipients <lorrainette@usa.net>
    Subject: CONTACT HIM RIGHT AWAY
    Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 13:07:17 +0300

Hello,

I am Ms Lorraine Walker I am a US citizen, 41 years Old. I reside here in Dove Meadow Rd, Solvang. My residential address is as follows. 1385 Dove Meadow Rd,Solvang, CA 93466, United States, I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in West Africa many years ago and they refused to pay me, I paid close to $60,000 US Dollars trying to get my payment but all to no avail and they always stopped my funds with one reason or the order.

So I decided to travel with my son to FBI HEADQUATERS in WASHINGTON D.C with all my compensation documents to complain, And I was directed by the (FBI) Director to contact Mr. Albert Johnson, who is a representative of the FBI And I contacted him and he explained everything to me he took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $15, Million Us Dollars Moreover, Mr. Albert Johnson, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name as one of the beneficiaries, and your email address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you and if they have not contacted you that means you are lucky so make sure you dont contact anybody aside Agent Albert Johnson regarding your fund which you are the rightful owner of it.

I will advise you to contact Mr. Albert Johnson directly today on the information below with his private e-Mail Address to know if he can help you too.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE / FBI CRIMINAL DIVISION

Name: Mr. Albert Johnson (FBI AGENT)
    Email: albertjohnson9944@gmail.com

Note: I'm sending you this email because I donít want you to be fooled anymore and I dont want all the innocent people to be scammed anymore, by various scam artist claiming to be with their fund, You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in any way with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing left with you.

The only money I paid after I met Mr. Albert Johnson was just $425.00 for the Legal Paper Works of my fund, take note of that and I want you to know that he's a sincere and honest person so dont be afraid to send the $425.00 to him because he will surprise you with your fund and you will go back to him to appreciate his efforts after you receive your fund.

Once again stop contacting those people because they dont know anything about your fund,They are Criminals, Hoodlums who are only interested in your hard earn money so I will advise you to contact Mr. Albert Johnson so that he can help you to receive your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction and also he's the only assigned FBI Agent to assist all the fund beneficires to receive their fund without been scammed or any further issues so kindly contact him.

You can as well contact me through my details below

God Bless You.

Ms Lorraine Walker
    Email :: lorrainewalker12@aol.com
    1385 Dove Meadow Rd,
    Solvang, CA 93466
    USA

Default Please reply for help

From Tessy Kipkalya Kones,
    My father name Dr Kipkalya Kones,
    Former Minister for SPLA Affairs,
    I am from (Kenyan), female 24years old
    Live in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso

My Dear ,I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. With due respect ,trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter, I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country so i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, i decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation, My name is Tessy Kipkalya Kones, 24yrs old female and I held from Kenya in East Africa. My father was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong’a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June, 2008.You can read more about the crash through the below site:
    http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/af...ash/index.html

After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my father’s property to an Italian Expert rate which the shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me. I am constrained to contact you because of the abuse I am receiving from my wicked stepmother and uncle. They planned to take away all my late father’s treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile i wanted to escape to the USA but they hide away my international passport and other valuable travelling documents. Luckily they did not discover where i kept my fathers File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where i am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Ouagadougou, Republic of Burkina Faso.

One faithful morning, I opened my father’s briefcase and found out the documents which he has deposited huge amount of money in bank in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin. I travelled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money for a better life so that I can take care of myself and start a new life, on my arrival, the Bank Director whom I met in person told me that my father’s instruction/will to the bank is that the money would only be release to me when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister.

Although, you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my mind convince Ed me that you may be the true person to help me. More so, my father of blessed memory deposited the sum of (US$11.500, 000) Dollars in Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and statement of the fund in your country. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1year in the university when my beloved father died. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the bala nce shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above. I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

AWAITING YOUR URGENT AND POSITIVE RESPONSE, Please do keep this only to your self for now un till the bank will transfer the fund. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked stepmother who has threatened to kill me and have the money alone ,I thank God Today that am out from my country (KENYA) but now In (Burkina Faso) where my father deposited the money with my name as the next of Kin. I have the documents for the claim.

REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL(teesykipkalya@gmail.com)

Yours Sincerely
    Tessy Kipkalya Kones

=================================

----- Mensagem encaminhada -----
    De: Tessy Kipkalya <tessy41mabou@gmail.com>
    Enviadas: Domingo, 9 de Junho de 2013 14:59
    Assunto: Please reply for help

Default Waiting for your urgent response

Dear Friend,

With due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose I make this contact with you as I believe that you can be of great assistance to me. My name is Sir. Morgan Bongo from Ouagadougou Republic of BURKINA FASO, West Africa. Presently I work in the Bank as telex manager. I have been searching for your contact since you left our country some years ago .I do not know whether this is your correct email address or not because I only used your name initials to search for your contact in the internet .In case you are not the person I am supposed to contact , please see this as a confidential message and do not reveal it to another person but if you are not the intended receiver, do let me know whether you can be of assistance regarding my proposal below because it is top secret.

I am about to retire from active Bank service to start a new life but I am skeptically to reveal this particular secret to a stranger. You must assure me that everything will be handled confidentially because we are not going to suffer again in life.

It has been 10 years now that most of the greedy African Politicians used our bank to launder money overseas through the help of their Political advisers. Most of the funds which they transferred out of the shores of Africa were gold and oil money that was supposed to have been used to develop the continent. Their Political advisers always inflated the amounts before transfer to foreign accounts so I also used the opportunity to divert part of the funds hence I am aware that there is no official trace of how much was transferred as all the accounts used for such transfers were being closed after transfer.

I acted as the Bank Officer to most of the politicians and when I discovered that they were using me to succeed in their greedy act, I also cleaned some of their banking records from the Bank files and no one cared to ask me because the money was too much for them to control. They laundered over $300,000,000,00(Three hundred million) united states Dollars during the process .As I am sending this message to you, I was able to divert more than Ten million five hundred thousand Dollars ($10.5m) to an escrow account belonging to no one in the bank. The bank is anxious now to know who the beneficiary to the funds is because they have made a lot of profits with the funds.

It is more than Eight years now and most of the politicians are no longer using our bank to transfer funds overseas. The Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ($10.5m) has been lying waste but I don't want to retire from the bank without transferring the funds to a foreign account to enable me share the proceeds with the receiver. The money will be shared 60% for me and 40% for you.

There is no one coming to ask you about the funds because I secured everything. I only want you to assist me by providing a bank account where the funds can be transferred. You are not to face any difficulties or legal implications as I am going to handle the transfer personally. If you are capable of receiving the funds, do let me know immediately to enable me give you a detailed information on what to do.

For me, I have not stolen the money from anyone because the other people that took the whole money did not face any problems. This is my chance also to grab my own but you must keep the details of the funds secret to avoid leakages as no one in the bank knows about the funds.

Please supply me the following:

Your current contact address and Telephone Numbers..

I shall intimate you on what to do when I get your confirmation and acceptance.
    If you are capable of being my trusted associate, do declare your consent to me.

Waiting for your urgent response.

Yours Faithfully,
    Mr. Morgan Bongo

De: Morgan Bongo <morgan_bongo01@sify.com>
    Assunto: Waiting for your urgent response

Default Business transaction

Dear Trusted,

The West African Gas Pipeline Company limited (WAPCo) is a limited liability company that owns and operates the West African Gas Pipeline. The company comprises of Ghana, Nigeria, Benin and Togo.

The West African Gas Pipeline Company (WAPCo) would like to alert the public about incidents of fraudulent schemes and investment scams that misrepresents the West African Gas Pipeline Project. Let it be known that WAPCo is the only entity authorized by the relevant West African States to construct a gas transmission pipeline system from Nigeria to Ghana. Any claim by another entity not affiliated to WAPCo, to undertaking similar pipeline construction project is false and fraudulent and should not be relied upon.

WAPCo being an internationally renowned organization is prone to misrepresentations by investment scammers seeking to swindle unsuspecting persons.

The board of directors of the West African Gas Pipeline Company limited (WAPCo) met in Cotonou – Benin focusing on the impact of non service debts on the economic situation within stakeholders country. WAPCo has in her records numerous applications for payment for jobs neither awarded nor executed in the company. Therefore, many legitimate contractors’ payment was stopped to avoid payment to fraudulent elements.

WAPCo has adopted a draft treaty on best way to curb the menace associated with corruption and scam in WAPCo

WAPCo has announced the inauguration of the Debts Investigation and Appraisal Panel. The Debts Investigation and Appraisal Panel of WAPCo set up by the member country to investigate all foreign complaints and debts working have discovered dormant files which have your name and contact email address. The Panel suspects that you might have been part of the people owed by the company in Africa or your information was used to transfer a huge amount of money overseas which was not successful.

Therefore, your file and records are subject to clarification by you. You should contact me upon the receipt of this letter to enable us determine the veracity of this fact.

You must know that WAPCo absolves itself from any eventuality as a result of your dealings with unofficial or dubious persons who might have impersonated this company or any of its officials to transact with you illegitimately. You are hereby warned to discontinue any further dealings with such persons.

You are required to confirm this information as soon as possible to enable this company advice you on how you shall be paid without any further hiccups.

My regards,

Harriet Wereko-Brobby

General Manager

(Corporate Affairs)

Received: from s01.transnet.cc ([203.194.128.101])
    Received: from [74.11.36.242] (helo=User) by s01.transnet.cc with esmtpa (Exim 4.67) (envelope-from <ha.werekobrobby@live.com>) id 1UsZWR-0003Yp-HW;
    Reply-To: <mr.katuks@superposta.com>
    Subject: BUSINESS TRANSACTION
    Return-Path: <ha.werekobrobby@live.com>

Default BUSINESS INQUIRY (Interest To Invest In Your Country)?

How are you, your work and all the members of your family? I hope and pray that you are all well. let me start by introducing myself officially. My name is Dr. Mrs. Ada Emillia Ahmed Bin Venezuela Citizen married to Libyan and wife of late Retire General Ahmed Diko Bin, who was shot dead during the civil war in Libya. ,My late Husband was Financial adviser and business associate with Mr.Saif Al-Arab Gaddafi that deals in Crude Oil lifting, Gold Dust/Bars situated in Tripoli-Libya. I was married with 6 kids,two boys and four girl.I lost my two daughters during Libya War last year. it was a terribly situation for me and my Family Right now in the Bani-Walid.

What am seeking for is nothing but a trust worthy fellow who will assist me in getting the money into his company or private account for better investment. Somebody that can take us as sister, brother, mother and father. Ready to relocate us out of the Bani-Walid once the transfer of the fund is completed into your account or sale of the commodity. Can I rely on you?

For the purpose of clarity, I will ask you to kindly send me the feasibility study and business plan in the sector that you feel and knows that we can invest these funds wisely for the benefit of both of us.

Finally, based on the experience i have had here in our base, seeing all these innocent children and there parents suffering and dying every day because of hunger, lack of medication and good water here. YES, i promised my God that if he sees my family and i through this difficult and trial times, we shall invest massively in the area human service ( HUMANITARIAN ) to give to a better life to the suffering society in our own little way.it will be a dream come true.

Your indication of interest to this great opportunity proposal shall be highly appreciated as I will be glad to receive your response and answer to my email as below,

1 . I seeking that company or individual who have the ability to assist me for the transfer of the fund, invest and manage it.
    2. Do you have the ability to manage/invest?
    3. The fund will be transferred bit by bit into your account if you are ready and capable to handle it .?
    4. Do your account have the ability to accommodate the sum of $40Million above?
    5. The fund is completely out of Libya .
    6. What area of investment do you think this amount will be invested?
    7. Have you received money overseas before?
    8. The total cash is curretly secured inside Bank out side Libya? The Gold Dust or Dore Bars is outside Libya too.

SECOND POINT
    A. Do you know or have idea of Gold Bar and Dust?
    B. Do you know any buyer who can travel down to where the Gold is lodged to enable him see, pick up sample for test Assay Report straight to the refinery to confirm the purity before discussing on the affordable price to be given.
    C. I seeking that Mandate/broker who can assist me to find buyer of below commodity.

COMMODITY SPECIFICATIONS/AVAILABLE FOR BUYER:
    Commodity : Refined Gold (Au)
    Form : Gold Bullion Form.
    Purity : 96.5% purity
    Carat: 22 carat +plus
    Quantity: 500kg

Yours Madam Ada Emillia
    Email me back? drmrsemillia@superposta.com
    adaemilliabin@yahoo.com

De: Mrs Ada Emillia <adade_manohar@yahoo.com>
    Assunto: BUSINESS INQUIRY (Interest To Invest In Your Country)?

Default Info

Piazza Belgioioso,10, 20121
    Milano MI, Italy
    Tel/Fax: +393512842679
    Email: hispanic_chamber@lawyer.com

Good Day!

I am Giovanni Francesco Luini, a member of the Gianni, Origoni, Grippo, Cappelli & Partners Counsel (Q.C.) and private attorney to Sir.
    Lorenzo Emiliano (deceased). I have been his attorney and legal adviser for more than a decade, until his death two weeks ago.
    Sir. Lorenzo Emiliano was 86 years old when he died of coronavirus. Before retiring from active duties, he was a successful business tycoon and olive-oil merchant. His health condition lingered on for many few days and became critical as age told on him. He had no biological child and due to these reason he has decided to willed his entire assets and his company to his family and Money worth over Ђ70,000, 000.00 (seventy Million Euros)
    to individual and companies However, he did not declare all his assets intentionally, leaving behind (Ј15,000, 000, 00 pounds sterling)in United Kingdom
    which is a confidential information between himself and my chamber. Before his date he placed his will and documents under the jurisdictions of my chambers, and with the documents we have here your company name has appeared to make one of the beneficiary of so fund's the total cash amount (Ј15,000, 000, 00 pounds sterling)in United Kingdom is ready to be transferred to you on the following condition:
    *You must issue this chamber the progress report of the investment on quarterly bases, that is, every three months.
    *Every developmental plan of the investment most be forwarded to this chamber for preview before execution.
    *You are to administrate, manage and head the investment while our duty is to supervise and make sure that the investment is up and doing.
    *We will send delegates to inspect the investment after this Covid-19 after the funds have been transferred to you and two months later for assessment .As these measure was set aside by the deceased to ensure all beneficiaries and making the right investment and management of the fund received by them.
    If you have read these conditions and have agreed to them, then we can proceed to the transfer of fund proper. This will involve me processing some legal documents and affidavit to seal our contract and affidavit that will back up the transfer of the funds. Then the transfer of the funds can be made to your bank account through BANK WIRE TRANSFER. Also, please send me a scanned copy of your current identity card or international passport, for proper identification.
    Contacting you officially is my pleasure for a great unique business investment in your region.
    However, I need your official consent and co-operation that will be of best interest and great achievement in our favor, over the investment or more).
    I'll appreciate your response for more business details to proceed officially.
    Thanks in anticipation
    Note: From this stage, all correspondence should be sent to my Emailbox:

Yours faithfully,

Giovanni Francesco Luini (Q.C.) & Partners Piazza Belgioioso,10, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
    Tel/Fax: +393512842679
    Email: hispanic_chamber@lawyer.com
    Studio legale Partita IVA 01535691008
    - All rights reserved Privacy Policy
    © Copyright 2010 - 2020

NOTICE: This E-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communication Privacy Acts, 18 U.S.C Sec 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally privileged. The information is solely for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or other use of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify us by return e-mail

Received: from AS-604T.localdomain ([176.24.3.140]); Sat, 25 Apr 2020 12:08:46 -0700
    Received: from User (92.40.74.184.threembb.co.uk [92.40.74.184]) (Authenticated sender: admin@AS-604T.localdomain) by AS-604T.localdomain (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 38EA07B0EEB5; Thu, 23 Apr 2020 14:13:54 +0000 (GMT)
    Reply-To: <hispanic_chamber@outlook.com>
    Subject: Info
    Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 15:13:52 +0100
    Return-Path: <info@no-reply.com>

Default Did you send her?

Dear Friend,
    Compliment.

How are you and your family doing? Hope you have not forgotten me? I am Dr Mamadou Samurai the man from Benin Republic, West Africa who contacted you some time ago to assist me secure the release of some money accrued from the over invoicing of a contract / inheritance that It was awarded by my government sometime ago during the military regime.

Though you were not able to assist me conclude the transaction, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the assistance and cooperation of a new partner from Brazil. Presently I'm in South Korea for investment projects with my own share of the total sum which has been legitemately concluded.

Meanwhile, i did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds, I made sure you are not left out of the benefit of the transaction hence I kept aside for you sum of Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollar ($ 8,500,000.00) draft.
    Please bear with me for the making this contact through Email at this time because i have tried your phone number which you gave me but is not been reachable so i decided to email you maybe you might still have access to your email.
    Mean-while, A woman came to MY SECRETARY OFFICE few Days Ago with a letter, Claiming to be your true Representative that you have assigned her to claim the entire funds on your behalf thereby quoting the below bank details for immediate transfer of the total sum into the bank details below.

Chase bank, 4363 Town Center Blvd. Ste.112
    El Dorado Hills California 95762
    Type of account,
    checking. Owner:
    Dawn Watkins
    Account # 192517100
    Routing # 322271627
    Swift code: Chasus33

Please, Do contact the Uba Credit Union where i have left the Bank draft with the account officer with a full release instruction of your fund to you with immediate effect, as a matter of urgency if this woman is not from you, notify the account manager Mr. Gabriel Justice about this immediately to enable him cancel any tranfsre bridge that must have been linked up between the two banks in question at the moment.
    If this woman is not your REP, You are requested to fill and send this information's for verification purpose so that your VALID CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT US $ 8,500,000.00 MILLION US DOLLARS WILL NOT BE delivered into the wrong hand please.

YOUR NAME: ...............................
    YOUR ADDRESS: ............................
    CELL PHONE NUMBER ........................
    AGE ......................................
    SEX: .....................................

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get in touch with my account officer Mr. Gabriel Justiceat the Uba Credit Union, l have instructed him on how to send the Bank Draft to you through an International Credit Card to relief you from the stress of going through a long term transfer process. Please do let me know immediately you receive the fund from the bank so that we can share the joy together after all the sufferings of the past.

At the moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which i and my current partner are having at hand. Finally, remember that i have left instruction to my account officer so as soon as you contact him he will send the total sum to you in accordance to my instructions...

Best Regards
    Dr Mamadou Samurai
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines