Dear Sir/Madam,

I submitted your transfer file to the Ministry of Finance out of annoyance, but I had a re-think what will be the outcome, because I knew that very soon they will divert the funds to their personal purses, this Morning I went there and retrieved the file which I told them that you are now ready to comply with their terms, I did it after I came up with an idea to conclude your transaction in your favor without you sending any money to me or anyone here in Dakar, Senegal.

The idea is to deliver your funds to you via diplomatic means, e.g, the funds will be concealed in a consignment box after which we shall employ an a Diplomatic Agent who has immensities in your country to embark on the journey and when he arrives in your country, he will meet with you and hand the funds to you. I have discussed it with the board and they accepted it.

I will like to hear from you to know your view before we shall proceed and I shall highlight you more on the matter and how it will be successful when I hear from you.

Thanks for your co-operation and we look forward to giving you the best of our service
Yours faithfully
Mr. Leo Benjamin,
Director UBA bank Plc Visa Card payment department
+221 707 507 738

ubasenegalament@groupmail.com