Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Diana Akosua - honest.one170@gmail.com - 233504478904 - Accra, Ghana

AKA Grace Ahenkan on Devoted Singles

Graceahenkan
    34, Woman, Single
    New York City, United States (0 km)
    0% match
    Looks for:
    Man
    27 - 41 years
    Within 100 kms
    Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

My self-introduction
    I am a very serious and responsible lady who appreciates family values. I can be impulsive, but I am quite appeased. I can say that I am very tender and cheerful person. I truly believe that I can meet my love, the other half of my heart here and I hope you are this man

What I am doing with my life
    I like cooking and cozy home, I try to be attentive with all my closer people and now it's time for me to make another person happy.. I also like to spend time with my son and my family. I like traveling, going to the theater and reading

Things I like about myself
    'm a very open-minded, optimistic, passionate, honest and faithful lady. I do love to make a happy life. I think I'm totally a happy person. I believe I can find a happy man who can share my life with for the rest of life

My favourite outdoor activities are
    I LOVE music, could not possibly try to tell you all the music I'm in to, but I can't live without Portishead, Bjork, chill out, Radiohead, Pheonix, Goldfrapp, The stones,Laura Marling, 80s and 90s pop, Jamiroquai,NIN, Tool, pretty much alternative music. The list would go on and on and on...

My favourite indoor activities are
    Reading

Anything by Jane Austen. I'm currently reading Born or Bred which is the story of Martin Bryant

These topics are interesting for me
    Sport

Love football(soccer) and Car Racing. I wanted to be a car racer all my life! I love getting on my bike and I'm a big fan of playing any sport in parks! Go Liverpool!!!

View complete profile: https://www.stop-scammers.com/scammer.asp?id=10733

Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

Default AKA Beverly Badgett from Jacksonville, USA

AKA Beverly Badgett on Loving Singles

32, Woman, Single
    Jacksonville, United States (1291 km)
    0% match
    Looks for:
    Man
    25 - 39 years
    Within 100 kms
    Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

My self-introduction
    I am Beverly by name i am 33 female with no kids... Never ever been married...5'7 feet tall and athletic and I was born in Jacksonville. My religion is a Christian, never mind about me been a Christian so let us see what the future would hold for me and you.

My favourite outdoor activities are
    Sports, Going for walks,Love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc.

My favourite indoor activities are
    Dancing, Reading, Singing etc...

I might look for you if
    You need trust to love, but first you need to love in order to trust.To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this.....
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines