Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Narkomova

Default Narkomova

Hi all!

New to this site and asking for advice .... which I think I already know but..well y'know how it is

I have spent some time extracting a last name from a 'girl' and when I finally get it, it seems odd to me.

Narkomova .. now Google shows this only as a russified version of the name for the Bylorussian language...alarm bells ringing. 12 hits on google cant be good news?

Is it possible this is a genuine Russian (Kazan) last name? For myself, I doubt it greatly

Your expert thoughts are appreciated however..like I said, y'all know how it is

I have a horrible feeling I'm going to be contributing here quite a bit in the months to come still, hope springs eternal eh?

Thanks

Rob

Take Care All!!

› See More: Narkomova
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Stay away from that person, or play along but don't be dumb enough to send $$$$$. Kazan is for Bashkorostan what Lugansk is for Ukraine, breading nest for scammers.

As for the name itself, there is nothing wrong with it - just a normal Russian surname. You cannot possibly derive from it whether the girl is a scammer (or a girl, to begin with )and the name has been made up by her. Look at other hints.

Peter:
    Cheers! I think I will play along but no way am I sending any money!! Not a chance.

Insider:
    I agree with what you are saying, however even a randon selection of a surname from the many net catalog sites results in 1000's of google hits..that this one produces so few still bothers me.

Anyhow..ever onward

Take Care All!!
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines