Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default I hope you will receive this letter

----- Forwarded message -----
    Sent: Wednesday, 13 March 2019, 8:56:04 am AEDT
    Subject: I hope you will receive this letter

Ciao . How is your day?To be honest, it is very difficult for meI'm a lonely girl . I don't have a husband , I have no children .I working model .I love play erotic games .I need strong, courageous, energetic man . Are you ready become them?I want to find someone for sex and virtual sex on camera !!!I’m sure that you will like it, as I show my bodyit would be great to chat with you in real time on the webcam !!I believe that we can talk here, it will allow us to know and see each other
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Hello beautiful

Hello beautiful,
    Glad to read from you; Sorry for the late reply, had a busy work day.
    After dinner with my colleagues I had to work on some paperworks for tomorrow, not yet done but taking time off to reply to your email.
    Looking at your picture and profile I keep wondering if the men on the dating site are serious, how come none of them have snatched you off already? Lol... What qualities do you look out for in the man you seek; interested in a long term relationship or just casual friends?
    I've been divorced for nearly 6 years, no kids but I have an adopted daughter who is 8 and is living with my sister. Tried 2 relationships after my divorce but both didn't work out well; I seek a serious relationship and they seem to have different agendas on mind. I don't like the bar scene because I've met women who have confessed their love for me after only 2 meetings whiles I barely knew them, which I find quite weird; I chose to try online dating because frequent chats through emails, texts, phone will help us to get to know each other before taking any steps towards commitment.
    I've attached a few pictures, a few already on my profile, they were all taken this year and last year. I hope you like them; I look forward to seeing more of you. Tell me about yourself, your relationships and what you look for? I look forward to your response.
    Good night beautiful.

Default hello

My Dear Beloved One ,
    I am Mrs. Suzanne, I am 58 years old, I am dropping this short message from my sick bed after been diagnosed from a long time cancer of the breast.
    From all indication my condition is really deteriorating, and my doctor has courageously advised that I may not live beyond the next two months, this is because the Seriousness of the cancer has reached a critical stage.
    I am looking for a trust and God fearing someone to confide on.
    I have a fortune/Project I want to entrust into your care. Please respond to me if you will promise to see that my last wish is been accomplish to the Glory of God and humanity.
    suzanne_jones201@yahoo.com.ph
    Remain Bless,
    Mrs. Suzanne Jones.

Default hi

How are you?

My name is Maude. I am 25 years old. I am from Chongqing. I like your page. How often do you visit the site? I really want to communicate with you. I am good at Thai massage and really like to eat fish. What about you? I guess that we will have many topics to talk about.

Do you have some social networks? I will be waiting for your letter.
    Best wishes,
    Maude

=================================

Received: from [91.112.156.46] ([91.112.156.46])
    Subject: hi
    Reply-To: <juliannxqyaplexqj3026@yahoo.com>
    Return-Path: <scam-reportzogy@kentromousikis.gr>

Default hi

Hey there, how are you doing?

My name is Darina, and what’s yours?
    Hope this letter finds you in a good mood, because I would like to talk to you about something important.
    I have some interesting information to share with you, and I’m sure you’ll like it when you hear it.
    Please, don’t waste time and write me as soon as possible.

My email - janenet0sasereda@rambler.ru

Sincerely yours,
    Darina

Received: from dbe4b843f.dslam-172-17-96-245-358-0081-anz-04.dsl.cantv.net ([190.75.132.63]);
    Subject: hi
    List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:leave-f5b717dcbe9d71ac0f38cca48f59b641@cantv.net>
    Reply-To: scam-reportbbh@cantv.net
    Return-Path: <scam-reportbbh@cantv.net>

Default hello

Hello, My Dear Friend!

How is your day going? I’m Katherine, but you can call me Kat if you like. What’s your name by the way?
    I know you’ve been visiting this website quite often. And I was going to chat with you the other day but you suddenly went offline.
    What do you think about us spending some time here talking to each other? I would be glad to hear from you.
    My email garnerula058@yahoo.com

Best wishes,
    Katty

Received: from ae018030.dynamic.ppp.asahi-net.or.jp ([14.3.18.30])
    Subject: hello
    List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:leave-b08a3172ab05717c5096b207eee7ba51@asahi-net.or.jp>
    Reply-To: scam-reportzwr@asahi-net.or.jp
    Return-Path: <scam-reportzwr@asahi-net.or.jp>

Default Hi, nice to meet you

Hello
    My name is miss Mary, I am interested in your friendship,I would also like to know something about you.I think we can move on from here.Please contact me here is my email,(maryboldeng20@hotmail.com)please my dear write me through my private email box which i have send to you ok. for me to give you my pictures and also tell you more about Myself ok.my love distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life. Thanks, Mary.

maryboldeng20@hotmail.com

Default Relations

Hi! how are you doing? Your email was given to me on a dating site, so I write to you. My name is Anna, I am 31 years old. I recently moved to live in your city.
    I am looking for a man for a good time. For this, I turned to a dating site and gave me your email. do you mind ? We moved with my girlfriend. Her name is Sofi.
    If you have a friend, then we could meet together and get to know each other better. How do you like this idea ?
    If you agree, then write to me on a dating site, on which I was given your email.
    You will find me there as Anna Davidson.
    We will be waiting for your message))) have a nice day.
    Anna and Sofi

aub.pic7873@bbox.fr,
    anna_davidson@bbox.fr

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	girl.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	283

Default I have some dirty pics for you

hello dear.
    I saw you on a match site last week.
    I have some dirty pics for you...
    text my num pls

Im dying to meet new guys and maybe meet. message me just as you get a min please.

erma7qlarson@gmx.com

Default Lust and debauchery

Hello my man ! how are you doing today ? do not be afraid that this letter got into your mailbox . You know me, but until I want to remain incognito)
    I congratulate you with merry Christmas. I want to congratulate you on the coming New Year !!! The gift I will give at the meeting ) do You want to meet ?
    I bought especially for you sexy underwear) I want you to tear off my underwear and fucked me all night !!!
    I'll let you fuck me in the ass-it will be my gift for you ! You want this ?
    On email can not respond, I created a temporary mail.
    If you want me, write me... giftforyou@bat.com
    I'm waiting for a message from you !
    I will send a photo in this underwear that you appreciated )))

giftforyou@bat.com

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lust.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	13.8 KB 
ID:	284
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines