Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Default Hi, my name is Anna, I am an engineer.

Hi, my name is Anna, I am an engineer.
    I am searching for a serious relation hopefully in the form of marriage, I have a warm loving heart and want to share life with the right one who appreciate these qualities and know the meaning of it, I also have a devoting and caring person seeking a harmonious home environment and life, I believe in good communication based on respect and mutual understanding of each otherís intentions and needs.
    I love simple things in life such as moonlight, good music with a quite candle light nights a good walk in the park or near sea.
    I hope to find my man here and it doesn't matter for me from which country he will be.

=================================

Received: from rain-197-185-102-157.rain.network ([197.185.102.157]) by home; Tue, 11 Feb 2020 15:53:48 -0700
    To: Mrs Valerie Reed
    Subject: Hi, my name is Anna, I am an engineer.
    Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 00:53:38 +0200
    Message-ID: <2BF836EA9A4C43AD86214F8D1DDFB1AF.MAI@home>
    Return-Path: <snrbacteria@pan-africa.com>
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

2. # ADS
    Google advertisement

Default Hi, It's me

From: Gloria [mailto:scam-reportdivd@globalmarineinc.com]

Hello Darling!!!

I am Natalia from Russia, a confident, able girl from Russia with lots of self-esteem and immense desire to find my love and soul mate?
    I am longing for a strong and loving person, so that I can feel protected and loved in his arms and sleep peacefully placing my head on his shoulder.
    Do you need that loving girl whom you would like to talk to about all those things which men like and think?
    Well I am there to listen as I too like your boyish things, rather I feel attracted to those with much of those interesting masculine whims and fancies!!!
    I am hot when you want it the most. I am calm when I feel you like it that way. I am a person who can adjust towards various situations in life.

Actually, most of us (Russian girls) are a perfect mix of both sides of this feminine nature. I am sure you won’t get bored.
    So come on join us here at this website where you will find thousands of hot and beautiful girls (like me!!! Do you think I am?).

Just click here dear!!!

Default Hello

Hi,
    Sorry to bother you with this. Am presently in Portugal with my ill Cousin. She's suffering from a Kidney disease and must undergo surgery to save her life. I am deeply sorry for not writing or calling you before leaving, the news of her illness arrived to me as an emergency and that she needs family support to keep her going, I hope you understand my plight and pardon me.

The Surgery is cheap here in Portugal, I am wondering if you can be of any assistance to me, I need the balance of $2,900 to make the necessary arrangement for the surgery here in Portugal; I traveled with little money due to the short time I had to prepare for this trip and never expected things to be the way it is right now. I'll surely pay you back once I get back home, She needs to go for the surgery because she is going through a lot of pain at the moment and the doctor have advised that she has to be operated on time to avoid complications. I will appreciate whatever amount you can come up with if not all. Get back to me asap.

Thanks
    Anthony

Default Hi, sweet!

Hi, sweet!
    I am Nata. I want to know you better. I am looking for long-term relations. Are you looking for the same? Then you need just write to my e-mail and know me better.
    You will not lose anything. Why not to try?

Here is my e-mail address: zheleewa.gyulj@yandex.ru

Default My darling

My long-awaited, my favourite and sweet MARCOS,
    My darling, how you my native? To me without you here awfully sadly and boringly. Every day, going to the Internet-cafe, at me cheers up only that I shall soon see your letter. And on a shower it becomes warm, as soon as I shall think of the man which waits my letters. I am happy, that you are on this planet and that we communicate with you. When I communicate with you, I as-as if live in other world where there is nobody except for me and you and I thank destiny which has helped us to meet each other for it.
    I inform often concerning you to my parents and friends. They hope, that we we shall meet. You know MARCOS, my parents are glad, that we have met each other. They speak, that you have changed me, that I became very happy, and in fact it actually so.
    Yesterday I thought of our attitudes and our feelings. I already have so become attached to you, that I miss every day your letters. I always, think of you and I can do nothing with myself. Probably, it also is that love about which each person wishes. I think, that we should meet, we should see each other, look in eyes because through the Internet emotions are lost and it is difficult to understand our feelings. I think, for us it will be very good, if we can spend some time together. It should strengthen our attitudes and will help us to study even better each other.
    I for a long time dreamed about such to the man which would care and would preserve me. And I to you shall tell, that it already is, it you my darling MARCOS. I send you set of kisses and embraces.
    Kissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    Your princess Galina.

Default hello

sandra_daulah@yahoo.com

Hello dear,
    i want to be in love relationship with you as i will like you to contact me through my email address below (sandra_daulah@yahoo.com) so as to send you my picture, Please do not write me back on this site, write to my email address (sandra_daulah@yahoo.com) so that i can send you my picture.

yours sandra

Default Hello Darling

Sweetheart, this is the best good morning i have ever had in my life.
    Reading from you this morning is like seeing your face and giving you a sweet kiss . You are the best thing that have ever happened to me.

DARLING, what you have just by telling him is good, so you can clear your self, this shows how matured you are and how sweet our love will grow stronger.

However, in as much as your letter bring me joy and smile. There is this i don,t like in your letter, that you are afraid, worried and nervous. BABE i think that is not you. do you forget you told me you are brave like a lion, strong like an iron and always couraguos? Yes that is who you are, so don't let fear take away your real self. I love you so much. You are my sunshine, my morning light that illuminates my days.
    tís so nice to know that I have you by my side and that life with you is more beautiful than anywhere else. Good morning, sweet love. I cannot wait to see you today in the evening.

My regards to your sister.

Love you forever.

Default Re: Hello Darling

Honey, you are the first thing to enter my mind in the morning and the last thing to leave my heart at night..I miss you soo much much and wish i wake up every morning next to you..I want you to know that i love you so much and nothing will stop me from loving you..Thanks for putting smiles on my face this days..There are no words to express how I feel about you. I constantly search for the words, and they all seem less than I truly feel. You are my life, my heart, and my soul.
    You are my best friend. You are my one true love. You really look so good and beautiful,just can't keep my eyes off your pictures..Don is so happy about what i told him about you, the joy and the feelings.

Honey i love you.

Hope to chat with you soon

Default Re: Hello Darling

I just want you to know that i am missing you so much. i tried calling your phone but it wasn't going through.
    I hope you are doing well?
    You mean so much to me. I love you so much.
    Looking forward to chat with you on skype.

Default Hi my friend!

Hello!!!

My name is Elena.
    I looked yours profil and have become interested in you.
    I live in Russia in city Cheboksary.
    If you have become interested in me.

Write to me at once on mine e-mail: siniushinaengelina@yandex.ru

I shall tell to you more about myself also I shall send you my photos.
    I wait for yours the letter and a photo.

Elena.

Default I am interested in you for serious relationship

Hi Pretty,

My name is Curtis Wayne, I am ranked a Sergeant major in the British Army, currently serving in Afghanistan on peace keeping mission.

I am well educated with two(2) university degrees and a masters degree in engineering, please i am very sorry to contact you through this media and there is no other way to reach you OK. I was Just looking around the site and i saw your profile i got interested on you and i decided to drop this note to you. I am looking for serious relationship geared towards MARRIAGE, despite you do not know me very well, but i promise i will tell you all you need to know about me.

Contact me directly on my private email [ curtis.ukarmy@hotmail.com ] so that I send you my pictures and tell you more about me.I will be very glad if you appreciate this and we will go on from here knowing each other.

Thanks,
    C. Wayne
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines